Boss's Ex Personal Assistant

By TMSaunders

BOOK TWO: BOSS'S EX PERSONAL ASSISTANT... FROM THE BOSS'S COLLECTION... It's been five years since Riley left... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK
Wyatt and Riley
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Coming Soon Book Three

Epilogue

24.9K 853 171
By TMSaunders

Riley

It's been fifteen years, and boy those years went fast.

I'm sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and thinking about my wonderful life and how Wyatt changed it for the better. God I really love that man.

I'm thirty-nine and a mother of five children. Yes, Wyatt and I have been busy.

Alex who is now Twenty-one works alongside his father. He also as a lovely girl friend who adores him, she is a very pretty young woman.

Angel who is fifteen almost sixteen, well in a month's time. She is a beautiful young woman, and she's got big ambitions, she wants to be an actor. She is well grounded and loves helping with our charity work.

I then had Twin girls, Freya and Aria they are eleven and very mischievous, they are Identical. And find it amusing to try and confuse our guests. When we found out it was twins Wyatt fainted, I was so concerned, so I got off the bed so the doctors could lay him on it. And when they were born, he was right by my side.

And then I had a Little boy Blake, he's only five but he's so full of energy. Alex was ecstatic when he found out he had a brother.

I still work for Wyatt, when I get time.

I still love to ride my bikes. Oh, I did do a couple more seasons and retired from the superbikes.

I enjoy every minute with my family, our house is never empty, and at times is very noisy.

Wyatt as actually asked me if we should renew our vows. And of course, I said yes. But this time we are going back to Hawaii, to the place where he proposed to me.

I finish drinking my coffee and Wyatt walks in.

"Wyatt, you are home early?".

"I left Alex to do the last meeting".

I put my cup in the sink and Wyatt walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Riley is Blake still at school?".

"Yes, and he's doing after school club".

I turn and see the look in Wyatt's eyes. He's undressing me with his look.

"I've seen that look before".

"What look?".

"You know".

"Riley I really don't know what you mean".

He starts to kiss my neck, oh god he is so fucking gentle but the heat from his mouth and his warm lips is making my body tingle.

"Wyatt?".

"Mmm". That's all he can say because he's too interested in my neck.

Well two can play that game, and he really knows not to tease me, but he still does.

I lick his lips and walk away.

He then starts running after me and I run up the stairs and into our bathroom.

He opens the door and stands in the doorway totally naked.

Fuck he still looks hot and delicious.

I bite my lip and he slowly walks towards me. I'm now feeling flustered and wet between the legs.

I start to walk backwards.

"Wyatt, please". I tease him, he loves it when I beg.

"Riley, you are such a fucking tease".

"Yeah so you keep saying, actually you've been telling me that for the last past sixteen and a half years".

He is right upon me and I'm looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes.

Fuck this man can still make me weak at the knees.

"And I will keep telling you". He says.

He pulls up my skirt and yes, I have no panties on, just how he likes it and I do to, it's just so much more easier.

He rips my shirt off me and unclasped my bra. Fuck he made me come already and we haven't done anything.

He rubs up and down my thighs, and then slowly teases my pussy.

"Oh, god, yes".

I was totally gone, I'm in his power and my body craved his every move.

He takes my skirt off and lifts me onto the side.

He starts to kiss me, and I mean melt in your arms kiss.

I wanted more and I mean more. I was so aroused I started to scratch his back and bite his earlobe. He had consumed me, I was doing things I hadn't done in a long time and he was loving it, lapping up all my juices.

I'm moaning the whole time.

He carried on kissing my whole body, until I was on fire.

He then teased me some more with his rock hard ten-inch-thick cock. he just rubbed it up and down my pussy and just slightly let it enter my cunt. Oh boy he was fucking teasing me.

He then looks at me.

"Riley, I want you to cum when I cum".

"Wyatt, please".

He pushes his cock into my cunt and starts to pound me.

Fuck we were going at it and he was pounding and thrusting and pushing and going deeper.

I moaned the whole time.

We were both breathing heavy and I just grabbed hold of him and held him tight.

He put his face in the crook of my neck and was biting and sucking and kissing.

"Wyatt, please I beg you please".

"Riley, please wait".

"Wyatt, Wyatt, oh god I can't wait any longer".

He starts to move faster and pounds me harder and I want to release my orgasm. He keeps pounding me and pushing as hard as he can, my body as lost the will to fight against my need to cum. I'm trying my hardest, but this man my fucking husband knows it turns me on.

The pleasure I'm getting from every pound and thrust he gives me as my body on cloud nine and I mean.

"OH, GOD, PLEASE..... Wyatt".

"Riley, cum now for me baby, Oh god yes, oh yes". Wyatt says.

I just continuously have an orgasm and fuck it's not stopping. He had pleasured me so fucking much he made me build it up. But it feels out of this world.

My body goes limp and I'm trying to catch my breath and to come back down from the clouds.

Wyatt puts the shower on, and I'm still sat on the side.

He walks back to me and kisses me.

"You shouldn't tease me".

I look at him.

"You teased me, so we are even".

"You still got a fucking sexy body, even after having five children".

I stand up and walk to the shower.

"It's all the love making that keeps me fit".

I really shouldn't have said that because Wyatt got in behind me and we made love again.

I'm not complaining, If I could I would tie my husband to the bed and keep him there so I could just help myself.

We have a shower and dress.

I walk down to the kitchen to prepare Dinner.

Wyatt walks in a while later.

"Ashley stopped by the office today".

"How is he?".

"He's fine".

"How's our godsons?".

"Jared is fine, and so is Wade".

"That's good. We really should invite them around".

Ashley and Grace are still going strong, Wade was born five years ago just before I had Blake actually there is four days between them, so yet again we were pregnant together and causing chaos.

I look up from what I'm doing and look at Wyatt.

I'm so lucky to have a sexy good-looking husband who I absolutely adore with all of my being and I'm madly and deeply in love with him. I really couldn't imagine life without him, he is and always will be my soulmate.

Wyatt 

My life is full, and my wife brightens up my day. Every time I see her my heart explodes, I just don't know how to explain the way I feel about her, the feeling is totally out of this world.

We have five amazing children which are my life.

I owe everything to Riley she is my rock when I need her.

I'm so lucky she walked into my office twenty-two years ago. I was totally besotted by her beauty and how sexy she was, but she teased me to no end.

I smirk to myself.

I asked Riley to renew our vows and we are going to Hawaii, to the place where I proposed to her.

My business is doing really well I'm still a billionaire quite a few times over.

I love the fact that Alex comes to work with me, and he's got a very beautiful girlfriend who is madly in love with him.

I enjoy Alex spending time with me, I enjoy spending time with all my children.

The twins, well, when Riley found out I fainted. That was so embarrassing, it was a shock to think Riley's little body could carry twins. She did and she went full term and had them naturally.

Riley is an amazing beauty, fuck I can't get enough of her. And when she teases me my body heats up like it's on fire.

I was upset for Riley when she retired from superbikes, but she made the choice, no one made it for her. She still rides her bikes, we sometimes go out motorbike riding together, I can see why she likes it.

I turn and look at Riley.

"Hi beautiful".

She looks at me and gives me the prettiest smile.

"Hi, sexy".

I stand up and give her a cuddle and a kiss.

She slaps my ass and I sit back down.

I did tell Riley about my tattoo.

It was a bet when I was eighteen.

I was on holiday with about twenty lads and we all used to bet each other, well they thought I was a bit of a geek so bet me to have a big tattoo done, and back then I didn't like to lose, it was always about making money.

Riley laughed when I told her, but she said it looked sexy.

I love my wife more than life itself. She is always by my side, she is my friend, lover, companion and my soulmate who I am madly and deeply in love with. Riley is my world.

The end.

I feel quite sad that the story as ended, but they are finally happy and together.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this book...

Thank you all for reading....

Please comment and vote......

And a big thank you for taking the time to read my story..... 

A love story of Wyatt and Riley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 14
BOOK ONE: BURNING DESIRE The story I am about to share with you is the very first one I have ever written. The characters in this story engaged in l...
48.3K 1.7K 42
STEAMY 18+ ROMANCE Completed ✔️ Book 2 in my Forbidden Love Series Book one is IT STARTED WITH A TEXT EACH BOOK IS A STAND ALONE AND CAN BE READ SE...
1M 23.1K 29
"What's so wrong?" "He's thirty fucking six for God sake!" she screamed back "So?" "That's double your age! You're eighteen!" *** Scenario - three ei...
159K 3.4K 31
"I want you so badly Alaina in every way possible, I don't want any other man looking at you or holding your attention. I want- no I need you to be a...