Finding a way to Heal his Bro...

By HaganoYuuki

Kaoru has Been Ignored By the Host Club For quiet Awhile . Tamaki Had Kyoya , Honey Had Mori and Hikaru Now H... More

WATTPAD IS BEING DIFFICULT
Ignored and Getting Heart Broken
a new happy Life of kaoru
introduction of The OC(s)
New Friends and Host club Status
Host club again ?
Got caught by the Shadow King
Host Club 2.0
A certain blonde
Opening day
Words around Ouran
The Meeting we didn't expect.
Not Update
The Meeting They been dreading
Collaboration ???
Waiting game
For the First Time in Forever
Distancing from Him
Roommates Situation

Kaito Vs Kyouya

840 22 2
By HaganoYuuki

Kyouya POV

I was going to the Hitachin mansion to get our costume for our plot this week. When I saw someone I never thought I will see again.

Kaoru Hitachin and Gabrielle Shirayuki.

Why are they doing here and then I saw another group of people. I swear one of them is acting like Tamaki fanboying About commoner Things

( Author: *cough**cough* Akihiko*cough**cough*)

Then I saw Gabrielle look at me and now she is trying to get Kaoru's attention. 'maybe to tell that I was here'

So I went out of the limo and greet them

" Fancy meeting you here Kaoru. Gabrielle." I said and they were shaking.

Kaito POV

I heard someone called to Kaoru and Gabrielle and here was Gabrielle hiding me she was shaking. Akihito was hugging Kaoru he was equally scared. I  mean he doesn't even know who this person is and he is scared.

" So who is he ?" I asked Gabrielle Quietly. She looked at me while shaking " he is Kyouya Otori from Ouran... He is from the host club... He is known as the Shadow King..." she answered quietly.

I nodded and look at The said ' Shadow King'

" hello, what can I do for you ?" I said to the person

" I'm here to talk to Kaoru and Gabrielle." he said smiling

' ah now I know why he is the shadow prince his smile is scary ' I thought

" Well If you need something to do with them you could always talk to me. They are my responsibility now" I said smiling

" I don't have any business with you right now all I need are those two. Kaoru Gabrielle come we must talk" he said and I felt Gabrielle just grip me tighter.

" Well, I think they don't want to even come with you." I said while I saw Wataru trying to look scary to protect Kaoru and Gabrielle.

"They don't have a choice, they need to talk to me." he said. 

he started to glare and everyone well minus Hayato was scared.

" Oi. stop it your scaring everyone" Hayato finally spoke up.

" well Mister Ootori your presence isn't needed here so good day. we actually have business to discuss with Mr and Mrs. Hitachin. " i said and Playfully bowed and Lead the group in the Mansion while Hayato was looking at Kyoya just to see if he tried to do something to us.

Kyouya POV.

' That person he is so interesting.... I need to find out more about these people' i thought smiling and leaving them alone to go home to find more information.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...