➳You're My Sunshine ✦COMPLETE...

By Sky_Gall

❝He Loved her. She loved him. But destiny had planned something else for them.❞ A month back to India for att... More

✦⎟ Cast ⎢✦
⎟ Chapter I ⎢
⎟ Chapter II ⎢
⎟ Chapter III ⎟
⎟ Chapter IV ⎢
⎟ Chapter V ⎢
⎟ Chapter VI ⎢
⎟ Chapter VII ⎢
⎟ Chapter VIII ⎢
⎟ Chapter IX ⎟
⎟ Chapter X ⎟
⎟ Chapter XI ⎢
⎟ Chapter XII ⎢
⎟ Chapter XIV ⎢
⎟ Chapter XV ⎢
*New SiddNeet/Siddreem Alret*
⎟ Chapter XVI ⎢
⎟ Chapter XVII ⎢
⎟ Chapter XVIII ⎢
⎟ Chapter XIX ⎢
PROMO : A Trip To Bali
⎟ Chapter XX ⎟
PROMO : Gokuldham Mein Bhootni Ka Khauf
⎟ Chapter XXI ⎟ {Varun's Birthday Special} ♡
*COVER REQUEST*
⎟ Chapter XXII ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXIII ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXIV ⎟
*New Siddneet Alert*
⎟ Chapter XXV ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXVI ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXVII ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXVIII ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXIX ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXX ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXXI ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXXII ⎟
PROMO : Someone is shot
⎟ Chapter XXXIII ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXXIV ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXXV ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXXVI ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXXVII ⎟
⎟ Chapter XXXVIII ⎟
Season Two :⎟ Chapter I ⎟
Season Two :⎟ Chapter II ⎟
Season Two :⎟ Chapter III ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter IV ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter V ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter VI ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter VII ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter VIII ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter IX ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter X ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter XI ⎟
*COVER REQUEST*
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter XII ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter XIII ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter XIV ⎟
*Imprtant*
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter XV ⎟
Season Two : ⎟ Chapter XVI ⎟
⎢ Chapter Finale ⎢

⎟ Chapter XIII ⎢

2.4K 190 37
By Sky_Gall

"A-- Avn---Avneet, y--your fa--father." Avneet's mom stuttered.

MY FATHER?!??

I have never heard mom talking about dad except for today. Something is definitely wrong. It seems serious.

"Mama, what's wrong?" I tried consoling her.

"I got a call from your step mother."

"STEPMOTHER?" My eyes widened.

"What in the world is going on?"

"Please tell me clearly."

"Here this is what happened."

Mom narrates the story

My mom had died while giving me birth so I was left with my father and my elder brother.

I was a tomboy in my last year of college, but I was really rich as my brother's the head of the company.

INTRODUCING Avneet's mother as Anjali.

I used to hate girls. All the girly stuff. Except the head band which I used to put in my short hair.

If there was a sport which I liked to play then it was Basket ball. Basket ball was my life.

Anyways, my life took a dramatic change when he first joined the school.

Introducing Avneet's Father as Rahul

Your father. His name was Rahul.

"Aur tumhe pata hai, Avneet, college ki sari larkyian uspar fidah hogayi thi." A tear fell from Anjali's eyes. "Main bhi."

"Mom phir kya hua?" Avneet asked. Her eyes full of curiosity.

"Phir wahi hua joh har love story mein hota hai. "

He loved basket ball just like me so our bond grew stronger.
Everyday after college we used to go together to play basketball.

I fell for him really hard.
And for that, I changed myself. From a tomboy to a girl.

No one now recognized me as a tomboy.

Everything was going fine. We were best friends. I wanted to confess him my love but I had no courage to do so.

Just until a month before my exam my dad died suddenly. I lost my umbrella against bad weather. He took my life with him. The pain was unbearable , Avneet, unbearable. I still remember myself crying holding his hand.

Rahul was there to console me. He leaned me a shoulder to cry on.

After the graduation, Rahul proposed me which was unexpected. And of course I said yes. That day was the best for me. I was really happy that he confessed or I thought he did.

We decided to take our relationship to next level and we wanted to get married. But your uncle was against it. They never agreed to this. How I wish I should have listened to them but I was "Blinded" by love.

Introducing Avneet's uncle and aunt

I went against my brother's wish and got married. I had made a staircase direct to upstairs in which I case I didn't need to see them everyday as the house was a share between my brother and I according to my father's will. I was angry. Really angry at them.

"Why couldn't they accept Rahul?" I thought.

Oh how foolish I was.

As a year passed Rahul and I 's relationship got worse and worse. We would even fight in small talks. He came home late night. We had no loveable talks between us anymore.

Then, one night I discovered a girl picture in his wallet.

Introducing Avneet's step mother as Tina.

"Who is it, Rahul?" I asked pointing to the picture.

"Woh kon bhi nahi hai, Anjali."

"Rahul, it can't be that. Why do you have her picture in your wallet?"

"Anjali, please don't start the argument. I told you it's no one important."

"Rahul! I am not the one starting the argument. You are."

"Anjali. I am so tired please."

"Rahul. Tell me who is she?"

"Fine Anjali. You really want to know?"

"Of course Rahul."

"Then listen. She's the love of my life. She's my fiance. I was really poor and didn't have enough money to afford many things which is why I married you. Because you are rich."

Rahul took all his stuff and made his way to the door.

"So you never loved me?"

"Pyaar aur tumse? Kabhi nahi."

And just like that, he left forever from my life. How I wished I could go back and change all these single moments of my life. I was feeling a betrayal. The guy whom I thought admired me was only with me for money?

After a week, I discovered I was pregnant with you. I was all alone during the pregnancy. No one was beside me but I knew I had to be strong for the baby. Because if god had taken something from me then in return he had blessed me a daughter.

"Mom I love you. I love you so much." Avneet consoled.

"I love you to Avneet. You're the best thing happened to me."

In the morning, I don't know how Tina get my phone number but she called me saying that your dad is in the last stage of cancer and before dying, he wants to see you for the first and last time.

"But how did dad come to know about me? I thought he left you before you discovered you're pregnant with me."

"Even I don't know, Avneet. But it's totally your choice whether you want to meet him or not."

Will Avneet go to meet her father?
Finally, Avneet knows about her father.
Will she get to know about Madhu before it's too late?

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 8.9K 38
A SIDNEET FANFIC ---------★★--------- Love, trust, feelings and relationship what are these things ?! Well for a normal p...
180K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...
217K 12K 61
Read this beautiful college love story of a boy who was broken because his crush felt for someone else. There are following characters in the story: ...
136K 8.3K 43
This is my second wattpad story on Sidneet. Siddharth Nigam a famous Superstar of bollywood and top most entrepreneur of india, is engaged with his c...