My Sista's Boifriend And My G...

By TheCrazOne1814

Jamari and Maliki were both living and enjoying life... until their worlds collided... after their one-night... More

Disclaimer:
Introduction:
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Move In Day
Chapter 2: Give Into Me
Chapter 3: Look Into My Eyez
Chapter 4: Not Tonite
Chapter 6: Some Truth Be Told
Chapter 7: Secret & Truth (Pt. 1)
Chapter 8: Secret & Truth (Pt. 2)
Chapter 9: Missin'
Chapter 10: Lost & Found
Chapter 11: Oh, Shit!
Chapter 12: Stay... With Me!
Returning At An Unknown:

Chapter 5: Spending Time Together

2.4K 77 7
By TheCrazOne1814

Chapter 5: Spending Time Together

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

Saturday July 8, 2006
I was sittin' at the kitchen table eating a bowl of Kicks cereal, when JaMari came down the back stairs into the kitchen. He was in a pair of black basketball shorts, black wife-beater, and a pair of Nike flip-flops lookin' sexy ass hell.

"Damn I gonna stop thinkin' about him like that... That my gurl's brutha!"
I thought to myself.

JaMari brought me out of my thoughts when he said "Good Mornin'... Maliki...!"...

JaMari and I made small take with him askin' where Khia was and why I hadn't lift yet and with me sayin' that Khia had gone to work already and that my Uncle called sayin that he didn't need me today.

JaMari asked me if I wanted to go with he to the Grocery Store, since I was up and knew that I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon I said yea....

We lifted after I finished eatin' and JaMari finished his coffee. On the way to the Store JaMari asked what happen, why I lift him hangin' last night.

-Me: I was tired and I thought I had to get up early...!
(I replied).
-JaMari: Okay...! Then why did u, keep pushin' me away.... So u, weren't pissed about what u, saw with me and Stefan in the booth last night...?
(JaMari asked as we stopped at a red light).
-Me: No...! Why would that piss me off...! What u, do wit that lil' nigga don't have shit to do with me... JaMari...!
(I lied that shit between him and Stefan pissed me off made me feel like I was being played).

JaMari didn't say anythin' he just kept drivin' once the light turned green.

I think he knew that I was lying, about how I felt about the way him and Stefan interacted with each other.

We end up goin' to three different stores The Safeway, The Giant and Shoppers to get the stuff JaMari need.

It was in The Giant that we ran into JaMari's ex-dude Eric, the only reason I knew who his is, was 'cause, of the picture of him and JaMari on JaMari's dresser.

I guess he was wit his new dude, he wasn't anythin' special, yea dude was cute, but wasn't nowhere near as sexy, as JaMari.

I could tell that JaMari didn't want his ex to see him, but he did and then He came over to were JaMari and I were standin' in the Bakery line.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

After Maliki and my talk about last night and how he felt about seen me and Stefan so close didn't go anywhere, just wit him lying to me, I decided to drop it for now.

We hit up three stores The Safeway, Shoppers and The Giant and things were goin' go until the last store which was The Giant.

That's when we ran into my ex-dude, Eric and the ugly ass nigga, that he was fuckin' wit now, (nah, let me be real & honest that nigga is really sexy as fuck).

Maliki and I were standin' in a line in the Bakery, gettin' birthday cake for my godson Jay-Jay (LaShay and Jaheim's son), 'cause, Shay called he on the way to The Giant and asked if I would get it, 'cause, Jaheim had forgot to keep it up, I said that I would it.

Okay so Maliki and I are standin' in line and Eric and his dude are over near the bread, when he looks over to the where I'm stand and then walks over to me.

-

(Eric Porter)

Eric Nigel Porter is a 23y.o. Afro-Native American and Afro-Cuban American, male. Eric is Pan-Sexual and he likes being Versatile. Eric stands at 6'2", has a Light skin complexion, hair's Brown and Hazel eyes. Eric has a muscled basketball player build and a nice lil' phat bubble ass.
__
Eric's bestfriends with Jaheim and JaMari's ex. Eric's multiracial, his mom's AfroNative-American; and his dad's AfroCuban. One word can you use to describe Eric, beside phyne? This Washington, DC native's pure proof as to why the nation's capital's called "The Chocolate City". Eric loves the best of both worlds (from bi-sexuality to his versatility).
-

-Eric: Mar...?
(Eric asked as he walks over to me and Maliki, makin' my dick hard).
-Me: Eric...! Wassup...?
(I replied dappin, me up and gave me a half hug)
-Eric: Nuthin' much...! The same old, same old...! So what u been up to... Baby...?
(Eric said and asked)
-Me: The same nuthin' much...! Just workin' hard and tryin' to stay out of trouble...!
(I replied wantin' to get this over with already)
-Eric: Wassup...?
(Eric asked Maliki lookin' over at him).
-Me: Oh...! My bad, Eric this is Maliki...!
(I said before I was cut off Maliki).
-Maliki: His Nigga...!
{Maliki said cuttin' me off, with Erik lookin' him up and down}.

Maliki saw that Eric was lookin' him up and down, checkin' him out, so Maliki pushed his dreadlocks outta his face, to give Eric a better look at his sexy and prefect babyface.

-Eric: I'm Eric...!
(That was all that Eric could get out before Maliki cut him off).

Maliki: I know who u, are...! Ur Mari's ex-dude, I've been wantin'! To meet u so I can thank u, for fuckin' up, 'cause, if u, didn't I wouldn't have the change to be wit him... so thank u...!
(Maliki said, puttin' his arm around my shoulder).

Before anyone could say anythin' else Eric's dude walked over, Eric introduced him to Maliki and I, his name's Daemon.

Once Eric introduced all of us to each other, Daemon told him that they had to get going, after they said their goodbyes they walked away to finish their shopping, leavin' Maliki and I still standin in the long ass Bakery line.

-

(Daemon Parker)

Daemon Landon Parker is 23y.o. African-American. Daemon is Pan-Sexual and he likes being a Verse-Top. Daemon has a Caramel skin complexion, hair's Black Shor and eyes are Dark-Gray.  Daemon stands at 6'3", he has a well defined toned an shaped athletic Football player body and a tight phat muscular ass.
__
Daemon is the sexy streetsmart and good & bad boy type, whose good looks are exceeded by his sexy headstrong slightly cocky attitude, with a big and carrying heart. Daemon has been officially dating Eric for 3 months, they know each for 3 years, (they worked together).
-

Once Eric and Daemon where gone, I asked Maliki way he told Eric that he was my nigga.

-Maliki: I saw how uncomfortable that he was makin' u, so I decided to help u out and make that nigga uncomfortable.
(Maliki stated as the line started to move)
-Me: Thanx! For that, u didn't have to do that, so thank u!
(I replied, as the line moved sum more).

Once we got the cake we went to get the las of what I needed, Maliki and I made our way around the store I noticed that Eric was still in the store and he was watchin' me and Maliki, when Daemon or whatever his name is wasn't lookin'.

I couldn't believe this nigga was checkin' me and Maliki out, with his dude right next to him.

Then I started to think if that slut as nigga didn't the same shit when we were together.

This shit was crazy when even ended up in the same checkout line, I couldn't believe this shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 48 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...
64.7K 2.3K 16
Go back 2 Years into Jason and Danny's life, back when they first met. Experience their love, heartbreak and drama as you read the First book of this...
270 20 23
Boys made out of glass that had been glued so many times, so be careful because one wrong move can make them shatter. ---------------------- ##SPOILE...
422K 13.1K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...