My Sista's Boifriend And My G...

By TheCrazOne1814

Jamari and Maliki were both living and enjoying life... until their worlds collided... after their one-night... More

Disclaimer:
Introduction:
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Move In Day
Chapter 2: Give Into Me
Chapter 4: Not Tonite
Chapter 5: Spending Time Together
Chapter 6: Some Truth Be Told
Chapter 7: Secret & Truth (Pt. 1)
Chapter 8: Secret & Truth (Pt. 2)
Chapter 9: Missin'
Chapter 10: Lost & Found
Chapter 11: Oh, Shit!
Chapter 12: Stay... With Me!
Returning At An Unknown:

Chapter 3: Look Into My Eyez

3.2K 66 7
By TheCrazOne1814

Chapter 3: Look Into My Eyez

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

Friday July 7, 2006:
When I got downstairs, the living room was clean and JaMari was sittin' in his chair watchin' television.

"Damn...! That nigga look sex sittin' here in that chair! Damn I just wanna go over there, jump on him an, ride that dick again!"
I thought to myself, as I sat down on the couch on the side away from JaMari, but before I could act on my thoughts Khia walked through the door.

-Khia: Hey, Baby!
(Khia said kissin' me on the lips).
-Me: Hey, baby! How was your day?
(I replied after breakin' our kiss).
-Khia: Hey, JaMari! My day was okay.
(Khia said sittin' down next to me)
-JaMari: Wassup, Khia?
(JaMari said never taken his eyes on off the television)
-JaMari (continues): Hey! I'm having some people over tomorrow for a cookout and if your not doin' anythin' ya'll are both welcome to come...!
(JaMari stated look over at Khia and me).
-Khia: I have to work a double tomorrow I don't get off until after 11pm...!
(Khia stated, as she snuggled up under).
-Me: I've got to help my uncle out tomorrow mornin' but I should be done wit him by noon...! So I'll be here, after then...!
(I said wish I didn't have to go help my uncle and that I could spine all day wit JaMari).
-

JaMari, Khia and I sat in the living room watchin television and the whole time I would look over at JaMari, thinkin' how much I wanted him and how I couldn't wait to the next time I was alone wit him and all the things that I would do to him.

After Khia went upstairs it was just me and JaMari left sittin' here in the living room.

----------------------------------》

~
Arthur Narration:
~

After Khia lift the room Maliki was about to make a move on JaMari, when JaMari's cell rung.

It was an inspiring young rap artist name Stefan who lived in JaMari's neighborhood that JaMari was helping with his demo/mixtape.

JaMari and Stefan talked a few minutes, with JaMari tellin' Stefan to come over to the house.

The whole time that JaMari talked to Stefan, Maliki just looked at JaMari not being able to take his eyes off him.

-JaMari: What? Why you keep staring at me like that?
(JaMari asked as he walked over to Malik lookin' over his shoulder at the stairs to make sure Khia wasn't comin')
-Maliki: Nuthin' Papi!
(Maliki said as he watched JaMari walk over to him).
-

JaMari stood right in front of Maliki then leaned down and kissed Maliki passionately on his full moist lips and push's Maliki down on the couch.

JaMari and Maliki passionately make out with JaMari keepin' an eye out for Khia.

Maliki started to whimper and moan as JaMari sucked on his ear and tweak his sensitive nipples.

JaMari stopped suckin' on Maliki's ear and kissed Maliki again on the mouth slippin' his tongue into Maliki's mouth.

-JaMari: Later tonight after Khia goes to sleep... Meet me downstairs in my studio.
(JaMari said breakin' the kiss, as the door bell rung).
-Maliki: I don't know about that...! What if we get caught?
(Maliki asked as JaMari moved from on top of him).
-JaMari: We won't get caught... The studio's sound proof... So no one can hear what's goin' go in there!
(JaMari said as he walked over to answer the front door).
-

JaMari had a build in recording studio in his basement, where he worked on his own music.

His paternal granddad had it build for him, once JaMari declared his major as audio engineering. When JaMari opened the door Stefan stood in front of him.

Once Stefan was inside he introduced Maliki and Stefan to each other and Khia as she came downstairs, then he and Stefan went downstairs to the studio.

JaMari asked Stefan what was up with him, Stefan told JaMari that the prouder that was helping him with his mixtape/demo wanted him to pay him 35 hundred or let him fuck for a track.

-

(Stefan Wade)

Stephon Stavros Wade is a 17y.o. African-American, male. Josh is Bi-Sexual, likes to Versatile. Stefan has a Light skin complexion, his hair's Black and eyes are Brown. Stefan has a slim and sexy lil body, with a 28" waist and a lil bubble ass.
__
Stefan's an inspiring rapper that would do anythin' to get famous and have a big crush on JaMari.
-

-JaMari: That's fucked up! Where the fuck u fine that nigga at...?
(JaMari stated and asked as he sat in the chair in front of he's mixing board).
-Stefan: He hit me up on MySpace after he heard that joints we did together, we got to chattin' and he said that he could help me out, so we hooked and then he was like he would give me a couple of tracks if I fucked him or it was be 35 hundred fuckin' dollars. So I fucked him and then he was like I still owed him, his fuckin' money.
(Stefan stated sittin' down on one of the couches).
-

While JaMari was downstairs in the studio with Stefan, Maliki was upstairs with Khia in their bedroom.

Maliki had gone out and got him and Khia somethin' eat {KFC} and they were now laid up together in bed watchin' television.

Maliki was lying there wishin' that Khia would go to sleep already, so that he could go down into the studio with JaMari, but it looked like Khia wasn't goin' to sleep anytime soon though.
-

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

-Me: You fucked that nigga, are you fuckin' crazy?
(I asked not believin' what Stefan just told me).
-Stefan: Yea! I fucked him. I'm not goin' let anythin' stop me from gettin' what I want and that to be famous.
(Stefan stated unashamed of fuckin' dude to get what he wanted)
-Me: What happen after he told u, that u still had to pay him for the tracks?
(I asked still in shock of that fact Stefan fucked some dude for a track).
-Stefan: Well, he was like he wasn't goin' let me leave if I didn't give him, his money. I told him that I was leaving and I was taken the five track wit me and if he didn't let go with my fuckin' tracks I would tell the police that he raped me.
(Stefan stated).
-Me: So what the fuck did he say to that...?
(I asked).
-Stefan: He said that it was his word against mine and I said that they would believe my word move over his, 'cause, I was 15teen and I had his cum still up my ass. So he just back down and gave me, my damn tracks and I left and came over here.
(Stefan stated shockin' the hell out of me even more).
-

I couldn't believe that Stefan let sum nigga fuck him raw, sum nigga that he just met over the internet two days ago what the fuck's wrong wit this lil' nigga.

Then I started to think about me and Maliki, I've fucked him raw twice already and we barely know each other, but we know more about each other than Stefan knew about that nigga.

I couldn't talk or think about this shit anymore so I told Stefan let's get to work.

Stefan played me the tracks he got from dude and I had him write lyrics to the first track which had a party, club and a street feel to it, while I setup the track and the board.

Stefan finished writing he had "I'm So Fly, I'm So Real", then he read it back to me and that shit was nice, I could see and hear niggas sayin' the hook especially the "I'm so fly, I'm so real, I'm harder than u muthafukas could ever be" part of the hook.

Once Stefan was happy with his lyrics, he went in to the booth and I started the play by of the track. Stefan killed that shit in one take, so we moved on to the next song.

Stefan: I'm So Fly, I'm So, Real:
[Rap Verse 1: Stefan]
I'm the flyer and the baddest muthafucka
That you've ever seen, I'm even badder then
Michael Jackson and Jordan in both their primes
I'm so fuckin' fly that I'm fuckin King of the City
I'm rockin' the hottest shit, shit you can only dream about
I've got gurl ridin' and suckin my dick
I've got gay dudes ready to bendin' over for me
I've got lesbian bitches ready to switch
I've even got straight nigga beatin' they're dick

[Hook: Stefan]
I'm so fly, that's why ur gurlfriend's all on me
I'm so fly, I'm so real,
I'm harder than you muthafukas could ever be
I'm so fly, that's why your boifriends all on me
I'm so fly, I'm so real,
I'm harder than u muthafukas could ever be
I'm so fly, that's why your gurlfriends chose me
I'm so fly, I'm so real,
I'm harder than u muthafukas could ever be
I'm so fly, that's why your boifriends chose me
I'm so fly, I'm so real,
I'm harder than you muthafukas could ever be
I'm so fly, that's why your both all on me, 'cause...
I'm so fly, I'm so real,
I'm harder than you muthafukas could ever be

[Rap Verse 2: Stefan]
I'm so fuckin off the wall, that you can't fuckin see me
I'm only 16teen an I'm shut down the fuckin club
I ain't even old enuff to be up in here and
I'm poppin' bottles up in fuckin' V.I.P.
Wit our gurl suckin on my bisexual 9" inches
I got bitches wonderin' why my number in their niggas cells
'Cause, I keep they're dicks harder than Fort Knocks
I'm makin' them nutt wit jus one lick of my tongue on they're dick
U niggas hatin' me 'cause, I keep ur bitches wetter than you
I'm givin' these bitches and niggas have multiple-orgasm
Wit jus the sound of my voice, 'cause, I'm jus that fuckin' ill

[Hook: Stefan]

[Rap Verse 3: Stefan]
You muthafuckas mad at me 'cause,
I'm my a bisexual 16teen
And I got shit on lock, mad that I'm not your average sissy
Nigga grow the fuck up or better yet jus shut the fuck up
I u gay nigga hatin' me, you homophobes envyin me
And you straight niggas secretly wanna fuck me
I 'cause I'm the baddest fuckin' homo thug u've ever seen
I'm rockin' this rap shit hard then it's ever been fuckin' done

[Hook: Stefan]

[Verse 4: Stefan]
How the fuck can you say I'm not the best,
If I wasn't then my name wouldn't be in your mouth,
more the my dicks in your bitch or ur nigga's mouth
You need to stop acted like you hate me,
Cause, you ain't foolin' nobody
Everybody, already know how much you want me,
I know when you all alone
And think nobody can see
That you touchin urself think bout me
I know you hatin' as nigga wish that you could fuck my pretty ass
I know u bitches wish
That I would slid this dick up into, 'cause...
My head game's so fuckin mean,
That I got these niggas in 1minute 2 seconds
My fuck game's even mean,
I'm leave you muthafuckas as paraplegics

[Hook: Stefan]

~
The next track had an R&B feel a Mary J. Blige "My Life" feel to it, but it also had a Rap feel that Bone Thugs-N-Harmony "Look In Into My Eyes" and Lil' Kim's Revolution feel to it.

Stefan called it My Pain: Look Into, My Eyez. Stefan wanted to redo Lil' Kim's Revolution with it and I told him that he should do it for the remix.

-Stefan: Ayo! I need help on these one call Kareem, man.
{Stefan stated feelin that sumthin was missin'}.

Kareem was our boy we've both known him since we were all lil' kids.

Kareem's an incredible singer with crazy ass rap skillz and a phenomenal song writer as well.

I call Kareem on his cell and asked him what he was up to and he said that he and Evan, (his bestfriend) had just got in the house and wasn't doin' shit.

So I told him to come down to the house 'cause, Stefan and I were in the studio and need his help, Kareem said that he and even would be down here in a minute, 'cause Evan was in the bathroom.

When Kareem and Evan got to the house Kareem went right to work and came up with to more verse for the song.

Stefan was a lil pissed of 'cause, Kareem showed up with his ex-Evan, I didn't want the lil' fucker here my damn self.

I use to like that lil nigga 'til I caught that lil' bastard in bed with my ex-Eric, I still couldn't believe his lil nigga would do that shit to me after I took that muthafucka into my house when his mama put him out.

-

(K-Lou Lewis)

Kareem "K-Lou" Jamal Lewis is a 20y.o. African-American, male. K-Lou is Pan-Sexual and he likes being Versatile. K-Lou has a Light Brown Skin complexion, his hair's Black and eyes are Hazel. K-Lou has a sexy tight athletic body and a phat lil bubble ass. K-Lou has a 10" dick.
__
Kareem's an inspiring singer/rapper whose known JaMari and Stefan since they were all lil kids.
-

-

(E-Money Dixon)

Evan Carter Dixon is a 19y.o. African-American, male. Evan is Gay and likes being Versatile. Evan has a Light skin complexion, his hair's Black and Brown eyes. Evan stands at 5'7", hehas a nice and sexy body and a nice ass. E-Money has a 8" dick.
__
Evan is an inspiring rapper as well, he is also Stefan's ex-bestfriend, K-Lou's bestfriend and Eric's sidedude fuckbuddy.
-

-Stefan: Why The Fuck Is That Muthafucka Here?
(Stefan asked as he came, outta the booth after laying down the hook, pissed off that Evan was here).
-Me: Stef, Chill Out, It's cool.
(I said tryin' to defuse the situation known Stefan's temper).
-Stefan: How The Fuck Can That Pussy Ass Nigga Goin' Bring His Ass UP in Here After What He Did?
(Stefan asked as I pulled him back into the booth)

~
[In the Vocal Booth:]
-Me: Stephon! Chill The Fuck Out Nigga! I'm Cool Wit It, So Jus Chill Out!
(I said not in the mood for a fight right now I jus wanted to get these niggas out of here so I could get at Maliki).
-Stefan: Jus Keep That Nigga Away From Me!
(Stefan said as he stared to calm down).
-Stefan (continued): So When You Goin' Fuck Mar?
(Stefan asked whispering into my ear as he put his hand on my crotch).
-Me: Stefan! Stop that shit! You, know your to damn young for me! And I only see you as a lil brutha!
(I stated as I moved his hand way from my dick).

When I turn around to leave the booth I looked out through the glass window and Maliki was standin' there in the control room.

"Fuck" I thought to myself hopping that Maliki didn't think that I had sumthin' goin' on with Stefan.

I left the booth with Stefan right behind me, once out of the booth I introduced Maliki to Kareem and Evan, and told Evan to stay away from him or I was goin' really fuck him up this time.

Once the introductions were doin' Kareem (aka K-Lou) and Stefan got by to work on the song.

Kareem and Stefan killed it in one take but I made them do it again with more emotion, after we finished My Pain: Look Into, My Eyez.

I thought that we should keep Grace Jones on the chorus and add Kareem to it, but sumthin' was missin' so I asked Maliki if he would do the part for me.

I didn't know if he could sing or not but I wasn't about to ask Evan to do it, 'cause, Stefan would've went off if I did, Maliki got in there and killed that shit I had known idea that he could sing, so I had him do the Chorus with Kareem in My Life: Look Into My Eyez and I add a bridge that Maliki sung by himself.

My Pain: Look Into My Eyez:
[Stefan |Feat. K-Lou & Maliki]
[Rap Verse 1: Stefan]
Sum may wonder why I'm so fuckin' heartless,
Why I really don't give a fuck
About anyone, if u seen tha shit
I've seen or lived through half the I've lived
Through then and only then can u fuckin judge me
Mama O.D. twice right in front of me,
When pops was shot in fuckin head
I seen it with my own to eyes
Never had a positive male role model
Stepdad only wanted sum head
Or to u fuck my pretty ass
He would do anythin to lay me on my back
And bus nutts in me, that's when I learned that
I Can make that nigga do anythin I want
I had that muthafucka feenin' for jus one touch of the booty
Sum may think I'm heartless and don't give a fuck
but I'm the most loyalist muthafucka you'll every know
So that's why I say lookin into my eyez....

[Hook: Stefan (Maliki)]:
Look into my eyez and tell me what it is you see
(Would you look into my eyez)
Look into my eyez and tell me what it is you see
(Could you tell me what see)
Look into my eyez and tell me what it is you see
(Would you tell me what you see)

[Chorus: K-Lou (Maliki)]
If you looked in my life and see what I've seen
(If you look into my life to see what I've seen)
If you looked in my life and see what I've seen
(You would see that I'm so blue, down and out)
If you looked in my life and see what I've seen
(Cryin every day and night don't what do or say)

[Verse 2: K-Lou]
I've been through it all
I've had muthafuckas tryin' to come at me from all size
From muthafuckas that wanna see me dead
From niggas and bitches that wanna give me head
They hatin' on me, cause I'm so fuckin real
You're so fuckin' fake and jus dying to be me
I'm like a muthafuckin ticking time bomb
Ready to go fuckin BLAOW
You muthafuckas hate on me and fakin' on me judging me
Not know even know who tha fuck I am
All tha fuckin pain I've been through
And all tha things I've seen
So jus take a minute outta time
And take look into my eyez
And tell me what tha fuck you see

[Hook: Stefan]
[Chorus: K-Lou (Maliki)]:

[Bridge: Maliki]
If you looked into my life
Oh, will see I'm so down and out
Cryin' every day, don't know what to do or to say
All you gotta do is take your time
One day at a time, it's all on you
What you gonna do?
I gotta go through the fire and embrace the flames
Let burn real deep and skip our the pain
I gotta breakthrough yea, (yea)
I recognizing the man in the mirror was me
That was hurtin' myself in reality
I had to breakthrough {ohhh}
I had to breakthrough you know what I'm talkin' bout |
I'm talkin' bout getting together
I'm talkin' bout dealing with the pressure
I'm talkin' bout lettin' it in burn
(Let it burn, let it burn, let it burn)
(My life, my life, my life, my life, my life in the sunshine)

[Hook: Stefan]
[Chorus: K-Lou (Maliki)]

[Verse 3: Stefan & K-Lou]
-[K-Lou:]
So why tha fuck you hatin' on me is it 'cause,
I'm to fuckin' real fo you
I got these fake backstabbin ass niggas
Ready to give me head to get down, wit my crew
But if I turn my back they ready to stab my back,
Put one in my head to be the head of my crew
It's fucked up I gotta watch tha muthafuckas in my on crew,
Tha ones I grew up wit and even my own fam
-[Stefan & K-Lou:]
You muthafuckas mad 'cause,
I'm tha realest bi-nigga that you've ever seen
-[Stefan:]
You hatin' on my 'cause, I'm goin out for mine,
I ain't afraid to go get mine
I'm tha realest and baddest bi-sexual nigga
Taken over this rap and drug game by storm
I ain't afraid to fuck or suck a dick
To get what I want or need
I'll do what I gonna do to get what I want
I don't care who I gotta fuck
Or who I gotta kill to get to tha fuckin top
And stay at tha of shit
Stefan & K-Lou:
Just take a look into my eyez and tell me what the fuck you see

[Hook: Stefan]
[Chorus: K-Lou (Maliki)]
{fadeout}:

~
The next song we did the remix Revolution (My Pain: Look Into, My Eyez Remix) and we add the hook from the My Pain: Look Into My Eyez.

Revolution (My Life Look Into My Eyez Remix):
{Stefan |Feat. Grace Jones, Maliki & K-Lou}:
[Intro: Stefan]
S-W nine millimeter, check
Long-nose double barreled rifle, check
Semi-automatic infrared laser beam shot, check
Alright Mar, I'm ready to go

[Verse 1: Stefan (JaMari)]
Threw the clips around the shoulders
Toasters in the holster (Stef let's go!)
Slow down big bro
You with the rap Rambo, Tony Montana
Here's a hammer, a camera
And a "Life After Death/All Eyez On Me" bandana
Here take it, in case I don't make it
Cause if my life don't end, I'm damn sure gon' fake it
The way I see it, mmm, sexual
In the gunfight, two on three, you on me
Dawg, I got shit to make the world shake
One mistake, BLAOW, start an earthquake
Fuck them niggaz, the niggaz dust to me
And if I knock Cyrus off that's a plus to me
And the funny thing about it, I'm a bitch
And got niggaz runnin from me, like the Olympics
And I'm told my man Gutter I'ma get him
And every shell I spit, is guaranteed to hit him, BLAKA

[Hook: Stefan (Maliki)]:
Look into my eyez and tell me what it is you see
(Would you look into my life)
Look into my eyez and tell me what it is you see
(Could you tell me what see)
Look into my eyez and tell me what it is u see
(Would you tell me what you see)

[Chorus: Grace Jones, Maliki & K-Lou]
Pre-ssure down below.. Fire in de hole...
Lose control... got nowhere to go...

[The Break: Stefan]
I heard K-Lou and Mar callin like the Holy Tabernacle
I'll be, down in a minute, I'm drinkin a Snapple

[Verse 2: K-Lou]
A Snapple? Nigga I got bombs and shit
Grenades and razor blades and alarms and shit
You better come on, girl, throw a hat on that weave
I'm tryin to catch this nigga Cyrus,
'Fore him in his boys leave
They at this restaurant that serve African food
Where you allowed to smoke weed
And the waiters is type rude
You see, I used to date this bitch from Botswana
Half-African but she looked like Madonna
Aiyyo check it, she had a tiger for a pet
I'll never forget, the restaurant is where we met
And her boifriend Alonzo, that bitch is a freak
I used to fuck her in the ass while my girl was asleep
And she the one who told me where these cats is at
I can't wait to get the gat and holla back - Stef c'mon!

[Hook: Stefan]
[Chorus: Grace Jones, Maliki & K-Lou]

[Verse 3: Stefan (JaMari)]
Uhhh, uhhh! Uhhh...
We came to a red light, gave right-of-way to pedestrians
Two black and white lesbians (Hey, hey baby)
The nigga Mar ready to holla
At these bitches (Hey baby let me holla at you for a second)
I'm like, "Yo DAWG, them bitches down with them niggaz"
And never would the drugs make the nigga slack up
I got HIT MEN, spreaded through the restaurant for backup
And we communicate through headsets and
Walkie-talkies Them niggaz just bitches like a Yorkie
Pigs like to forfeit, we on point like snipers
Cyrus and his Doolies, is Clueless like the movies
All I can think about, is how he killed my man Smiles
Cut his head off, masochist style
Yeah, Cyrus did it, Cyrus the Virus they call him
When I finish with him PLEASE, his name is Swiss Cheese
My main focus, is his righthand man Mouse
Sheisty and two-sided, profession - dickrider
And his boys, they seem to be all on his dick
I mean the whole situation is really makin me sick
And when Cyrus got up, and dipped off to the bathroom
We started suckin niggaz up like a vacuum
Bullets flyin nonstop, and bodies droppin
Mar yelled, "AWAY!" That's the cops then
My trigger finger started itchin
Then Cyrus came spittin from the kitchen
And next second, you missed it
Listen, it's soundin like the 4th of July
Like the solar eclipse is lit right in the sky
I can't believe this guy, he won't fall over
Holes is in his body the size of cup holders
One more shot, he's over, shit Mar,
I'm empty (Here, I only got one shot left!)
But I'ma hold my breath,
Til he fall to his death but he was helpless,
This little kid squeezed off in his pelvis

[Hook: Stefan]
[Chorus: Grace Jones, Maliki & K-Lou]
3X w/ ad libs (to fade)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.3K 16
Go back 2 Years into Jason and Danny's life, back when they first met. Experience their love, heartbreak and drama as you read the First book of this...
3.2K 123 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
1.6K 87 31
If you thought Book 1 was good wait til you read Book 2. Did Jason and Tyler live? Someone dies in CHAPTER 5. Will Lisa ever find out what Jeff did t...
164K 7.2K 20
Gun and Off used to be best friends in high school but when Off's girlfriend start𝘀 to get jealous of their relationship, things start to get messy...