I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 18

4K 184 20
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's Pov

"Good Morning Taehyung-ssi." A beautiful voice, well an angel Voice filled Taehyung's gloomy Morning.

Taehyung look up and smile at Jungkook . "Good Morning too Jungkook. But Didn't I told you to discard the formalities. Were friends are we?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, Sorry I forgot. By the way why so Gloomy in the morning? You keep pouting." Jungkook sais.

Taehyung sigh. "Usually at this time, The old me would just make put with pretty girls. But since I promise I would change, I don't know excatly what would I do. So I get bored and gloomy." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, How about we play a Mobile Game. PvP games." Jungkook suggested with a happy smile.

"Sure, What kind though?" Taehyung ask.

Jungkook told the game. (A/n: Say any name of the game. I prepare Mobile legends, But its up to your imagination what game do you like.)

"Game on Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"And To make it interesting, The losser shall Grand 3 wishes From the Winner within only this days." Jungkook said and smirk.

"You look confident." Taehyung said.

"Because I know I could beat your ass." Jungkook said confidentially.

"Game On Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said and smirk.

"But the wishes have rules, No violence, forceful humalating doings, and no Using of money. I'm broke so... And finally no orders with regards Sexual something Got it." Jungkook said and glare.

Taehyung smile "Fair enough."

The two started to play the games, within the game Taehyung was actually losing and Jungkook was laughing at him. That was An Music to Taehyung's ears so he don't mind lossing. But also When he loss, Jungkook was there to teach him techniques to win, correcting him. They were having so much fun until in the end Jungkook wins.

"Woah, you really good at This." Taehyung said.

"Bow To the master Gamer!" Jungkook said poudly

"Oh Hail, Master Gamer~" Taehyung bow slightly.

The two ended up laughing.

"I guess I need to grand you 3 wishes." Taehyung said.

"Yes, But that 3 wishes would just be valid within this day... So What should I wish for... Hmm..." Jungkook said and was thinking.

"Ask Taehyung to get a black giantic spider. I bet he would like it." Hoseok said as he when to sit beside Jungkook.

Taehyung flinch." Hyung! Nnnnnooooo!" he whine.

Jungkook look at Hobi confuse."Why? Is Taehyung scared of spiders?" Jungkook ask.

"Well yeah, he is." Hobi said and smirk. "I remember the time when we were assign in a science project, and it involves spider. Taehyung saw one and scream like a girl as he faint." Hobi said and chuckle.

Jungkook Chuckle along.

"Hyung!" Taehyung scolde him.

"Well I think If I'm at Taehyung's position I would be scared too. I'm actually scared of Spider too " Jungkook said.

"Oh, Someone understands me." Taehyung said and smile.

"Aha! I know What I want. But its ok if you can't do it Taehyung." Jungkook said and smile.

"What is It?" Taehyung ask.

"In our school, we have a garden right?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nod.

"Can you get me a beautiful Flower? I would accept any kind as long as its blooming witu beauty. I always want to held a beautiful flower. I only see them in flower shops but never held them, because I can't buy them since Our money is only set for what we need and not we want. " Jungkook said and look down.

"Really? You would waste your wish with a simple Things?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, Why not?" Jungkook said.

"Well Its your choice. You know if you said that earlier I could just give it to you without wasting your wishes." Taehyung said and smile.

"Nah, I don't know what else to ask you." Jungkook said.

"You could ask him to do your homework." Hobi said.

"And get Zero? No way, I prepare doing my own." Jungkook said and Taehyung frown.

"Hey! That hurts." Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook and Hobi just chuckle.

Then The teacher came in.

The next class came and Jungkook saw Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. He guess Taehyung just went somewhere.

Then Jungkook thought:

What if he is fucking with someone again?

What if he is back to old hobbits?

What if he is flirting again with someone?

What if- NO! Jungkook like Jin hyung said, Don't judge the book by its cover.

Maybe Taehyung is a playboy before, but now he is willing to change so Believe in it.

Jungkook thought, as soon as he snap out and compose hisseld he saw a bouquet of daisy in his desk. It was well arrange and the smell of it was aromatic that Jungkook wanted to smell it over and over again.

"Woah, They are beautiful." Jungkook said and smile as he held the flowers and the bouquet itself.

"I never thought something like this exist. What a beautiful plants." Jungkook said and smell it.

"I'm glad you like it." Taehyung said from behind which cause Jungkook to be starled.

"Ah!"

"Sorry, If I scared you." Taehyung said and smile.

"Nah, Its fine. Are this the flowers you pick for me?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah." Taehyung said and smile. Jungkook observe that Taehyung's Jeans and shirt were a bit dirty so he realize that Taehyung did really pick the flowers for him.

"Thank you Taehyung. I like them" Jungkook said.

"I'm glad you did. So? Whats your second Wish?" Taehyung ask and sat beside the Jungkook.

"hm... I don't know yet. I'll think about it." Jungkook said and smile at Taehyung.

Taehyung was happy to see Jungkook's smile.

The Teacher came and the class went on.

.

When Lunch came Jungkookwas still thinking about his second Wish, though he put the bouquet of daisy in the locker in a caring way. Jungkook smile and walk through the corridors and went to the Library.

Though when he was near he saw Taehyung who is running towards him he stop walking.

Taehyung put a hand jungkook's shoulder while Catching his breath.

Once he did he look at Jungkook. "I finally found you."

"Why are you looking?" -Jk.

Tae: Well its because I want to have lunch with you.

Jk: (sigh) You know I always don't eat lunch because I don't have appetite to eat if it isn't my hyung's cooking or if his presence is not there. I also didn't try eating with someone else before rather than my Hyung.

Jungkook look at Taehyung sincerly.

Taehyung: Oh? Well come on lets eat together with our friends.

Jungkook suddenly feel anxious. "Is it ok?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, It will be. Wait? Are you Anti-social or something?" Taehyung ask.

"Its that the term?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, Now Come on. Let me show you the good in lunch when your with a friend." Taehyung said and grab Jungkook's Wrist and drag him towards the lunch area.

When Jungkook saw there tons of Students he started to be feeling anxious again.

"Taehyung... ."Jungkook said a bit scared.

"Don't worry, I'm here. " Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand assuring him that his there.

"I think I want to use my second wish." Jungkook said.

"What is it?" Taehyung said.

"Pls stay with me, I really felt anxious and not comfortable. But when your with me, I think it subsidized a bit..." Jungkook said.

"You don't need to use your second wish to wish for that. I would stay with you without the wish anyway." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Thank You." Jungkook said and smile a little.

"No, I should be the one who would say that. You give me a chance to change, thats too much and... well Thank You.." Taehyung said sincerly.

"Everybody deserve a second chance TaeTae." Jungkook said but when he realize what he call Taehyung he look down.

"I'm sorry Taehyung ssi." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile. "TaeTae, I like that nick name. Keep calling me that." Tae said and smile.

"You sure?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah." Tae said.

Then they walk towards the group of their friends.

"Woah! Kim Taehyung you convince Jungkook to be with us. What the hell!?" Jimin said and shocked about it Since Jungkook and Taehyung never get along.

"Since when did You get along!!" Namjoon yelled.

Taehyung chuckle.

"It happens Hyung." Taehyung said.

"You better not play with Jungkook's feeling or I'll be the one who's gonna throw you out of the window." Jimin said and glare at Taehyung.

Taehyung sigh. "Don't worry I won't chim." Taehyung said.

"Come on Jungkook sit beside me." Jimin said and pat a sit beside him between Yoongi and him.

"Ah... ahm..." Jungkook said anxious.

"I think Jungkook would like to sit beside me." Taehyung said.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, Did you scared the poor Kid away!!" Yoongi said and glare deadly and his words spat like a venom that Taehyung flinch.

"N-No... Yoongi hyung. I'm not that Cruel!" Taehyung argue.

Jungkook compose hisself and breath in deeply and exhale. "ahm... Its ok... Ta-taehyung didn't... did... anything... I'm... Just... feeling... anxious..." Jungkook said and sheepishly.

Jimin look at Jungkook and seems convince that Jungkook was feeling shy. Jimin smile. "Ok, then pls don't be feel anxious. We might look stupid and bad influence to you, but we are nice. I can assure you that Jungkook." Jimin said and smile.

Jungkook smile, "Thank you Jimin Hyung." Jungkook smile.

"Come on, Sit here with me." Jimin said and pat a sit again.

"Ok Jimin Hyung." Jungkook said and sat down beside Jimin.

"This is the first time we eat together, actually and I'm happy." Jimin said and hug Jungkook.

Jungkook felt calm and relxed, but not comfortable like Taehyung's hug is. But he smile at Jimin.

"Well, Why do you call Jimin a hyung? Its actually him and Tae are the one who is younger among us." Yoongi said.

"Well, Jimin-Hyung's age is 20. I'm still 18" Jungkook said.

All there eyes on Jungkook. "The hell Your still 18! " They all said and shock.

"Yeah... " Jungkook said.

"One fact, Your more taller than Chim." Hobi said.

Jimin glare at him.

"Hahaha, I just realize that." Taeyung said.

Jimin glare at him too.

"Don't worry Chim, I think even your short your cute and charming. It suit you, so don't be disappointed." Jungkook said softly.

Jimin look at Jungkook and hug him. "wwwaahhh, That is the most nicest words I'd ever heard from someone. Thank you, My Bunny angel." Jimin said and smile.

"Your welcome Hyung." Jungkook said and smile.

"Yah! Let go of Jungkook or else He will be killed." Taehyung said.

"Killed? By Who?" Jimin said confuse.

Taehyung eyes went to Jungkook then to Yoongi who has a face who was very cold and like he was jealous about something.

Jungkook notice this and gently shove Jimin away.

"I guess I should stay away with you if I value my life." Jungkook said and Chuckle.

"Nah~ If Tae would kill you, I would kill him." Jimin said.

"Oh, Jimin-hyung don't do that. Revenge is not a good thing." Jungkook said.

"Am I the Hyung or You? You look like your scolding me." Jimin said.

"Sorry." Jungkook look down

"Chim, Jungkook is just Innocent and nice. " Namjoon said.

"Yeah, Lets not influence him in our Bad Habbits." Yoongi said.

"Agreed." Jiminnhappily said.

With that Jungkook, first time in his life enjoyed his lunch. Enjoyed the accompany of other human being not just Jin.

......

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 29.5K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
89.1K 3.8K 63
taehyung is locked in a dirty swimming pool in the basement of a mafia's hiding place. jeongguk happens to run this mafia, even though he just actual...
13.6K 959 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
188K 10.5K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...