Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

By JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... More

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
9. I still love you.
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
13. Mess we've made.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
19. Jealous
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
22. Can't hold me feelings
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
25. Marry me?
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
28. Can't stay mad at you
29. Fallin' all in you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
32. Wrong
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
42. Forever Yours.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

3. Meeting you.. AGAIN

19.7K 416 62
By JeMeEnFous

Y/N'S POV

I called kylie as long as scooter ended the call. Honestly, i wanted to see her at the same time i don't want to. I don't know how to react, i'm still mad about what she did to me. When i remember everything that she did, i can still feel the pain in my heart.

Kylie👌🏻❤️

Hey y/n! What's up?

Ky! What the fuck. Your mom set me up a pr stunt with your sister!

Oh yeah.. About that, i forgot to tell you. I'm sorry y/n!

Wait, you knew? And you didn't give me a heads up?

I know i'm sorry i'm a terrible bestfriend. Can i come over?

Yeah you have a lot of explaining to do woman..

I'll bring your favorite food. Haha see you!

I'll see you later asshole! Hahaha

The fuck. Kylie knew about this, i mean why it have to be me? There is a lot of celebrities out there that more famous than me.

......

I heard a knock on my door and i opened it and i saw my best friend kylie.

"Y/n!! I'm so sorry!!" Kylie run up to me pulling me into a hug.

I crossed my arms and said to her "Explaim woman."

"Okay, my mom saw a picture of me and you on my instagram and she ask me if you are single and i said that you are. Which is totally true! And then she ask me if it's okay if she will pair you and kenny to do a pr stunt. And...."

"You said yes you asshole." I cut her and i slap her arm.

"Ouch! I also gave scotter's number to my mom, i'm sorry." What the fuck kylie.

"Why? Why would you do that ky?" I ask her while i'm massaging my temple.

"Y/n.. I think it's time for you to talk to kenny, you know.. About what happened between you guys. Ken is not herlself without you." Kylie told me and looked at me serious.

"You know what she did to me ky, she fucking broke my heart, she fucking played me, cheated on me.." I said to her and wipe my tears.

"I know y/n, but she regret everything that she did to you. She is always drunk, she is living with my mom because she is having an anxiety attack again. The modelling company that she's been working with fired her."

"It hurts to see my sister like that, if you can't talk to her about what happened between the two of you. Can you please help her y/n? Please, for me? Her career is on the line." Kylie held my hand and wipe my tears.

"What? How can i help her? How does this work?" I asked her gave her a confused look.

"Y/n, you know how this industry work. You're one of the popular artist right now, you have many fans! It's like you're promoting kendall." I gave her a hesistant look.

Honestly, i don't know how to do a pr stunt. Even though i'm in this industry for 3 years. Besides, things will be so awkward between me and kendall. I don't know if i can do this..

"Please y/n. Do it for me? I just don't want to see mom stressing because of my sister." Kylie give me a puppy eyes knowing that i can't resist that cute puppy eyes.

"Okay, okay ky. I'll do it for you, because you are my best friend and you've been there for me when i needed you the most." I smiled at her.

"Thank you y/n!! Just act normal, like nothing happened. Okay?" I pulled her into a hug and kiss her head.

Kylie has been nothing but a great bestfriend to me ever since kenny and i broke up. She's picking me up at the club every night when i am too drunk to drive, taking care of me when i am drunk, cooking breakfast for me and when i cry myself to sleep because of kendall, she is there to hold me. So, i'm going to do this for my stupid bestfriend..

......

Scooter's office

"Y/n this is Kris Jenner. Kendall's Momager." Scooter said to me while smiling at Mrs. Jenner.

"Hi, i'm y/n. It's so nice to finally meet you Mrs. Jenner." I extended my hand to shake her hand.

"Oh please, call me Kris. It's my pleasure y/n." She hugged me and we let go.

"Kylie is always telling me things about you." Kris said to me and chuckled.

I smiled at her "Good things, i hope Mrs. Jenner."

We were about to sit down but someone barged in the door. Kendall Jenner.

"I'm sorry i'm late." She said to us while panting. It looks like she's been running on her way here.

"It's fine kendall, you're right on time." Scooter said to her. She took a sit beside her mom.

"Kendall this is y/n y/ln. Are you sure you didn't know her? She is kylie's bestfriend." So, she told her mom she doesn't know me. Okay, let's play this game jenner.

"I never got a chance to meet her Mrs. Jenner, but kylie told me a lot of things about her." I said to her with a smirk to my face.

KENDALL'S POV

"I never got a chance to meet her Mrs. jenner, but kylie told me a lot of things about her." She said with a smirk on her beautiful face. Oh shut up kendall.

"Oh really? Are you sure you are just kylie's bestfriend?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

Well yeah it's true, she's always with kylie like everyday. Even when we were together, she's always been close to kylie. Maybe it's true what the paps said, they're dating.

"Kendall!" My mom exclaimed.

"What? I just want to know if she's dating MY SISTER." She glares at me.

"Kendall stop it." Mom said to me, and turned to y/n to apologize. "Y/n i'm so sorry about my daughter."

"Oh no it's okay Mrs. Jenner." She gave my mom her sweet innocent smile then looked at me coldly.

"Me and kylie are just friends. And even if me and your sister are dating, it's non of your business Ms. Kendall Jenner." She added.

"Okay girls.. Settle down." Scooter said to us while looking at y/n sternly.

"You guys continue the meeting, you can do this without me. Right?" She look at her manager. "I'm sorry Mrs. Jenner, but i have to go. It's my pleasure meeting you. Just update me scoot."

She said to us, as she hurriedly exit to scooter's office. I don't know why i said that, it looks like i'm picking a fight with her. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

"Kendall, apologize to y/n! Go after her." My mom raise her voice on me.

"Mom, i don't want to. Let's get this over with, i have to be somewhere in an hour." Honestly i don't have plans today, i just don't want to be here anymore.

"Kendall she is going to help you with your career. You don't have to be rude to her if you don't want to work with her. Kylie talked to her about this for you. So please, don't embarass yourself and your sister." My mom said to me while she's massaging her temples.

I stand up and run after y/n. I've been rude to her, i should be thanking her and kylie. Fuck. What the fuck did i do..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 476 24
kendall jenner & y/n (gxg) hi everyoneeee i'm back after like two years if you're in the mood for some drama this is it. kendall did something bad a...
19.7K 288 34
When your best friend and you heal from your breakup together and end up falling for each other.
263K 2.9K 25
A gxg story about Kendall Jenner in high school & a few years after 🍑 = Smut Highest ranks : #1 in kyliejenner #1 in kendalljenner
105K 3.9K 29
Being married for ten years to a CEO of a very prestigious company can take a toll on anyone. Justin and Kennedy Bieber met in highschool, from best...