Night's Wrath (Black Clover x...

By DaRkChAoZlOrD

Demons have long since existed, lurking in the shadows of the land. The unity of man and demon was always hel... More

Prologue - Night's Fall
Ex. Page | OC Codex (I)
Ex. Page | OC Codex (II)
1st Page: Nightfall's Beginning
2nd Page: Catalyst
3rd Page: The Monster Within
4th Page: The Quest Begins
5th Page: Mettle
7th Page: Fade to Black
8th Page: Rampant Silver
9th Page: First Mission
10th Page: A Mission to Remember
11th Page: Arsenal
12th Page: A Visit to Home
13th Page: Dungeon Diving
14th Page: Showdown
15th Page: Advent
16th Page: Battle of Ancients
17th Page: The Hidden Ruins
18th Page: Legacy of Time
19th Page: Time Reaper
20th Page: Decoration Ceremony
21st Page: I'll Protect Them
22nd Page: Capital Defense
23rd Page: Undead Liberation
24th Page: Clash
25th Page: Midnight Sun Incursion
26th Page: Falling Night
27th Page: Relations
28th Page: Meeting the Princess
29th Page: Date with the Elements
30th Page: Disastrous Visit
31st Page: Waning Light
32nd Page: Void Unleashed
33rd Page: Aftermath
34th Page: Traitor
35th Page: Squad Mission
36th Page: A Black Beach
37th Page: Into the Temple!
38th Page: Rising Tides
39th Page: Turning the Tide
40th Page: The Temple's Strongest
41st Page: Amidst Despair
42nd Page: Battle of the Beasts
43rd Page: The Value of Teamwork
44th Page: The Sea Goddess
45th Page: The Blaze Queen
46th Page: Our Path Forward
47th Page: Returning Home
48th Page: The Battle for Kiten
49th Page: Suspicion
50th Page: Stasis
?? Page: Altered Fates
51st Page: Brothers' Blues
52nd Page: In the Outskirts
53rd Page: Into the Manor
54th Page: Lost in Time
55th Page: Conflict Across Time
56th Page: Scattered
57th Page: Echoing Rumbles
58th Page: Illuminated
59th Page: As Time Shifts

6th Page: The Black Bulls

17.9K 383 293
By DaRkChAoZlOrD

Capital Town, Kikka

The Magic Knights Entrance Exam had just come to an explosive conclusion, the tension in the air was extremely high as the Magic Knight Captains were all silent, deciding in their heads who was worthy of joining their squads.

"This concludes the exam. Candidates who's numbers are called, please step forward." William spoke, his voice containing no particular emotion as he eyed the crowd.

"The squad captains will raise their hands should they wish to add you to their ranks. If more than one Captain raises their hand, you may choose which squad you'd like to join." Charlotte quickly spoke, her voice cold.

"However! Should no Captain raise their hand, that Candidate will not join the Magic Knights." Fuegoleon spoke.

"And you shall leave immediately." Nozel's cold voice added. His eyes showed no particular emotion as he spoke to the crowd.

Soon, Candidates began to go up one at a time, however the situation did not look good.

"Just how strict is their standard? We're already on the seventieth candidate, yet not a single Captain has raised their hand. Rather, they look more bored than anything else." (Y/N) noted as he laid eyes on the Magic Knight Captains, finding no interest in their eyes as they laid eyes upon the seventieth candidate.

"Candidate #70, no hands." The boy on the stage sadly looked down before walking away, (Y/N) slightly sympathizing with him.

"Reach for the sky, buddy." The (e/c) eyed boy whispered as he watched the Candidate retreat. But before he could ponder further, the seventy-first Candidate was called up to the stage.

Slowly, a hand amongst the Magic Knight Captains raised, inciting chatter in the crowd of Magic Knights. Looking at the Captain, (Y/N) found that it was Gueldre who raised his hand, yet he seemed barely interested.

"Candidate #71, the Purple Orcas." The announcer spoke, the boy in the arena laughing proudly as he nodded, though Gueldre didn't seem amused. As a matter of fact, none of the Captains did.

"Of course, they do this every year. It has to get boring when you have to do the same thing repeatedly." (Y/N) thought, his eyes slowly gazing over the thinning crowd.

Soon, it was Yuno's turn to be called. Only a few people had joined a Squad, yet none joined any of the major squads. They'd still yet to make any offers. (Major: Midnight Jaguars[Ranked 2nd], Golden Dawn[Ranked 1st])

"Next, Candidate #164." The announced spoke again, Yuno walking up to the arena to be chosen. Chattering erupted as they wondered which Squad the prodigious boy would be invited into.

"C'mon Yuno..." Even Alice seemed slightly worried as she murmured next to (Y/N), the boy giving his friend a glance before looking back towards Yuno and the Captains.

"All who wish to offer, please raise your hand." As the words were spoken, slowly multiple hands began to rise as the crowd chattered excitedly. This was the first person to get multiple offers! However, everyone was stunned at the end.

"...He seriously got an offer from them all?" (Y/N) deadpanned as he stared at Yuno, though next to him Alice was cheering. It was true, Yuno had the hands of every single Captain raised. It was only natural for them to want to add such a talent to their Squads, however Yuno wasn't interested in most of the Squads.

"I need to take the best path to become the Wizard King..." The raven haired boy thought as he looked up, his eyes intent on one Captain.

"Please allow me to join the Golden Dawn." He spoke, though he said it normally, the words resounded through the Arena. A commoner...joining a Squad that had only ever had Nobles and royalty? It was unheard of, until now.

Slowly, people began to become amazed as William smirked slightly, nodding his head as the Captains around him lowered their hands.

"Can't be helped. Being top dog really does have its perks." Yami spoke, in truth he wasn't really interested in the raven haired boy, rather he had his gaze set on another person.

"Oh, looks like the dark horse is up." Finral commented as he saw Asta begin to approach the center of the arena. Yami slightly perked up in interest when he heard this.

"C'mon anyone! Any Squad! Just raise your hand! I can't let Yuno get ahead of me here!" Asta thought as he clenched his fists. He couldn't let Yuno get the advantage here. If he did, he'd never gain the chance to catch up again.

"Number #165..." The announcer began, however, the crowd didn't react, nor did any of the Captains raise their hands. Seeing this, (Y/N) began to worry as time slowly passes, yet no one raised their hand.

"...no offers." The announcer finished, Asta's eyes widening in shock.

"N-no way..." Asta had really been unwanted. No Captain raised their hand, and this had left Asta heartbroken. (Y/N) looked at the Captains, a fury in his eyes, however he was stopped when he felt a tug on his sleeve, seeing Alice shake her head, though even he could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Tch." The boy said angrily, but he didn't move towards Asta. Really, that was the best decision. Should he move to help Asta, he would only give people a reason to belittle Asta further.

"Go on, scram! I'm up next!" A voice yelled from the crowd, but Asta didn't pay it any attention.

"Not yet...I'm not done yet!" Asta couldn't give up here, if he did, he'd be forsaking everything he stood for. His challenge with the others to race to become the Wizard King, his promise to the kids at the Church...and his promise to Sister Lily. He just couldn't give up here!

"You're a disgrace!" The mages around Asta began to taunt, only a select few withholding from taunting. Asta slowly began to shake, his fists clenched in frustration. He'd gotten this far, just to fail at the Entrance Exam?!

"No...I...I'm..." Asta slowly began to speak, his situation beginning to settle in. However, before he could delve deeper into hopelessness, and before (Y/N) went on a rampage, a voice spoke up.

"Well, that's no surprise." A voice spoke from the Magic Captains' location, drawing various eyes towards it.

"Yami?" Finral seemed shocked, it was unlike Yami to get himself into interacting with the newcomers.

"No matter how high your combat skills are, no one wants to touch a power that mysterious. People aren't fond of the unknown." Yami spoke, standing in front of his chair.

"It boils down to this: what the Magic Captains are looking for is Magic Power." Suddenly, an intense aura covered the entire Colosseum, a purple colored aura surrounding Yami as some people began to find it hard to just breathe. This power...it's immense!

"Just how much was he holding back against us?!?" (Y/N) mentally screamed when he noticed it become hard to move, some people around him being fully paralyzed in their spots. Due to the immense magic power on display, the ground even began to shake. This just caused (Y/N) to stare at Yami in awe, reverence in his eyes. This guy...he's just too strong!

"What would anyone want with you? A kid with zero magic." By this point, the other Magic Captains began to pay attention to what was happening. It wasn't every year Yami got riled up with an examinee.

"What you said before, that you took the Exam to become the Wizard King." Yami paused as the ground continued to shake, Asta gritting his teeth at this presence in front of him. Even without the ability to sense magic, he could tell the man in front of him was no joke.

"You get what that means right? You're gonna have to prove that you're better than all ten Magic Knight Captains. And now, standing here magicless and pathetic, do you have the gall to say you have what it takes?" Yami glared at Asta, his intense aura only adding to the fear factor as Asta slightly retreated a step.

(Y/N) felt his head go slightly light as he leaned on Alice, the girl catching him with some difficulty due to the oppressive magic aura. With (Y/N), something was clawing at him. Someone extremely malicious, telling him to devour that magic. It was something insanely powerful, and if not for (Y/N)'s extreme mental abilities due to his Nephilim origins, he would've likely fallen prey to this power. However, another force was also at work. This one felt strangely divine, telling him to absorb the magic power. Due to this and the added oppression from the immense aura, (Y/N) had to face a mental assault on three fronts at once.

"Ok...so I may not get to join a Magic Knights Squad today...but no matter what anyone says, no matter how many times I might stumble...I won't give up!" (Y/N)'s eyes slowly shifted to Asta, his frame leaning on Alice for support, both of their attentions being on Asta as the boy spoke.

"I will become the Wizard King!" It was a simple declaration, but the insanity of completing those words was immense. He could barely stand here in-front of Yami, yet he had the guts to declare he'd become the Wizard King.

Silently, Yami's aura slowly dissipated as he looked at the ash-blonde haired boy in-front of him with a serious face. Simultaneously, the dark and divine forces in (Y/N)'s head disappeared, the boy slowly standing on his own. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his Grimoire slowly fade out of a black and white aura.

And just as Asta had prepared to be scolded, Yami's mouth suddenly twitched as he began to laugh.

"You know kid, I like you! Come join our crew!" Yami suddenly stated as he looked at Asta, the ash-blonde haired boy's eyes widening when he heard this.

"W-what?" The boy stammered in confusion.

"Quit gaping like a fish, I'm saying I'll let you into the Black Bulls." Yami laughed, and in the sidelines (Y/N), Alice and Yuno smiled. In the end, he'd managed to join a Magic Knight's Squad!

"By the way you don't get to say no." Yami's face darkened, his eyes glowing in a terrifying manner. This made (Y/N) laugh silently. Asta silently whimpered when he heard this, though he didn't back down.

"And it won't be a picnic. We're gonna put you through the ringer till you don't recognize yourself, so get ready." Yami laughed, Asta yelling out a loud "WHAT?" At this, (Y/N) laughed merrily from the side. In the end, it seems everyone would get into a Magic Knights Squad. With Alice's innate talent, there's no doubt she'd get the same offers as Yuno. Suddenly, a thought appeared in (Y/N)'s mind.

"That's right...Alice, which Squad will you join?" (Y/N) pondered on this for a bit, after all the two were binding by life. Should he die, Alice will also perish. He wouldn't let himself die, not when her life is also at stake. Soon, a promise brought him back to reality.

"And then, once we're done...You go and become the Wizard King." Asta suddenly gasped as he thought about all the things he'd been through recently, all the struggles he'd overcome. In front of him, Yami just grinned at the stunned teen.

"He has potential alright, a lot of it. The ability to break past magic doesn't come commonly. But still...I need to get the big fish." Yami snuck a glance at (Y/N), the boys' power being reason enough for him to want to train him. Truthfully, he hadn't proposed a 2v1 for the purpose of alleviating his boredom. Rather, he wanted to test the young boy. He wasn't disappointed in either competitor, they were both skilled, quite so. They had the potential, but they just needed someone to guide them to their peak.

"Candidate #165...The Black Bulls." Though the announcer had been surprised, he still had a job to do. Though the crowd had been mainly stunned, some people began looking at Asta with slight respect. The kid had no magic...yet he managed to become a Magic Knight. Well, even if it was a Magic Knight of the worst Squad...but still a Magic Knight nonetheless.

Shortly after, Yami returned to his seat as the Evaluation event continued.

"Candidate #166." Alice glanced at (Y/N) as he nodded, the girl leaving his side and stepping up in front of the Captains, silence overtaking the surroundings of the Colosseum. This was the prodigy of the Noble family, the Hellians. Just what offers would she get?

Slowly, one, three, five, ten. All the Captains has offered the to the girl, this causing Alice's eyes to widen slightly in surprise. As for the Captains, an [Avatar] user was just too precious to give up on. It took massive amounts of magic and techniques to be able to summon one, especially at a young age.

"Another one?!?!"

"Wow, that's two times now that all the Captains have offered to the candidate...I'm so jealous!"

"As is expected from a Noble family, they're really on a whole different level."

(Y/N) just smirked from the sidelines. He'd knew she'd get all the offers, it wasn't every day an [Avatar] user as young as her showed up. Of course they'd try to make her join them.

"Candidate 166, which Squad will you choose?" The announcer had long since lost the ability to be shocked, it wasn't his first year on the job, after all.

Hearing the question, Alice's eyes turned slightly hazy as she began to think. Which would she join? She had her family, Asta, Yuno, the kids at the Church...and him. Looking back, Alice locked eyes with (Y/N). They'd been together for half a year now, and suddenly she realized just how bright he'd made her life. Before she'd been bound to the boy, she'd only ever thought about becoming the Wizard King, barely giving attention to anything else. Yet now, she'd found her view had been small, and he was the one that allowed her to see her true self. And for that, she'd always be grateful.

Steeling herself, the girl smiled as she faced the Captains once more.

"May I wait until the next candidate decides his choice?" Though the girl smiled, the Captains were a bit confused. Did the girl need more time to think about it? But if so, why did she need to word it that way? Most of the Captains just shrugged this thought off, however Charlotte smiled beautifully as she saw the girls' face.

"I see...you're just like me aren't you?" Charlotte's thoughts were confirmed when Alice looked back at (Y/N) and smiled, the boy nodding at her.

"Yes, that'll be fine." This time, it was Charlotte who spoke from the Captain's area, a rare smile on her face. Charlotte and Alice seemed to nod in mutual acknowledgement, and Alice slightly stepped aside for the moment.

"Very well...Candidate #167." At this, (Y/N) stepped up, a blank look on his face. Of course, the boy knew who he'd join from the very beginning. He'd no intentions of joining the big squads. That was no fun.

Slowly, one, two, four, seven hands arose in the Squad of Captains as (Y/N) shrugged. He wasn't really bothered by this, he'd gotten the offer from the one Squad he wanted.

"Which Squad will you cho-." The announcer began.

"Hey, Yami. Tell me something." (Y/N)'s Gaze has locked into the Captain of the Black Bulls' as he spoke cooly. Yami's interest grew when he heard this as he nodded at the young boy in the arena.

"In the Black Bulls. Can I have fun?" (Y/N) smirked as he looked at the Captain of the Black Bulls, a look of surprise in Yami's eyes.

"Well, we're often told we're a weird bunch. But...if fun's what you're looking for. Yeah, you'd fit right in." Yami spoke earnestly as he locked eyes with the (e/c) haired mage. It was true, if fun was what he looked for, then the boy would fit right in with his group of weirdos.

"Then it's obvious. I'll join the Black Bulls." Shock passed through the crowd as they heard this. Had this kid gone insane?!? He'd purposely chosen the Black Bulls despite getting offers from even the Crimson Lion Kings!?!

"Alright...Candidat-"

"I'll join the Black Bulls!" A shout interrupted the announcer, the shout coming from Alice as the girl joined the (e/c) eyed boy on the open space. This once more shocked the crowd. Not one...but two people had willingly joined the Black Bulls despite gaining the chances to join higher-ranked Squads! This was simply unreal. Nearby, Ame smiled helplessly as Ryan smirked, the red and black haired boy beside them shrugging. Such interesting people...

No one, however, was as stunned as the Magic Knight Captains. They'd understood (Y/N)'s reason for joining the Black Bulls, after all if seemed like the boy only chased after reckless fun. However, why had such a young girl with immense potential decided to join the worst squad? Wouldn't she have a better chance to reach her highest potential with a higher-ranked Squad?

"...Very well...Candidates #166 and #167, the Black Bulls!" Despite their shock, they could do nothing as Yami laughed in glee. Not only had he attracted the mysterious young boy to his squad, he'd even managed to bring in a girl with immense potential. And a noble no less!

Despite the constant shock, the Evaluation ceremony continued as the purple haired girl, Ame, joined the Midnight Jaguars along with Ryan and the red and black haired boy. A few people had managed to join the Golden Dawn, some the Silver Eagles and one had joined the Crimson Lions. Much more people had joined the other Squads, except the Black Bulls. Apart from Asta, (Y/N) and Alice, they'd gotten no other members.

Truthfully, Yami didn't mind this situation. Initially, he hadn't expected to gain any new members at all. Yet this time, he'd gotten a kid with the ability to break magic, a mysterious boy with multiple element control, and last but not least, a young noble girl capable of summoning an [Avatar]! This was more than he could've hoped for.

Time went by slowly, and the ceremony came to an end with its final candidate.

"Candidate #512...No offers." Shortly after this announcement, people began to exit the Colosseum with their heads down. Despite having failed the Exam, people still encouraged them to try again next year, igniting a fire in some people. They'd try again next year, and that time, they wouldn't fail!

Elsewhere, (Y/N) and Alice were at a small cliff overlooking the town of Kikka. They'd gone here per Alice's request, and (Y/N) just followed because he had nothing better to do.

"You know, you didn't have to join the Black Bulls with me..." The (h/c) haired boy spoke softly as he looked away from Alice. In all truth, though he would've been slightly saddened, he would've understood had the girl wanted to join one of the best Squads.

"..." The girl didn't respond as she sat down near a tree towards the end of the cliff, facing towards the town of Kikka. The descending sun provided the sky with a scarlet-orange haze, giving the scene a beautiful appearance.

"I would've been fi-"

"That's not it!" Alice interrupted (Y/N) as she gazed down at her hands, a shadow casting over her face. Seeing this, (Y/N) approached the girl slowly as he sat next to her, unsure of how to continue.

"We've been friends for almost seven months now...before I met you, all I cared about was becoming the Wizard King! I thought of everything else as only secondary. My family tried to help me out of that, but they couldn't do it. But when I met you, you changed me. Slowly, I stopped being that girl who was obsessed with becoming the Wizard King. So how could I just leave the person who made me into who I am so easily? Plus, you'd probably just fight everyone you saw if I wasn't there to stop you." The girl finished with a cheeky smile as she poked the (h/c) haired boys' cheek, though said boy was slightly shocked.

"I...did that?" (Y/N) muttered as memories flashed in his head. All the times he'd been with Alice, how the girl slowly changed from who she was initially. And somewhere along the line, he'd found himself unable to find a memory when he didn't at least think of the girl. Slowly, she became his life. He'd just been too blind to notice it.

"Yeah...and for that, I'll always be grateful. Even if the whole world stands against you...I'll stand beside you. Against one, or against all. I'll be there beside you. I know you won't make the wrong choice when it truly counts. I trust you." Though her words were spoken softly, (Y/N) truly felt thankful for this. Alice was the only one who knew of his Nephilim heritage, and despite knowing the destruction his heritage could bring, she was still willing to stand by his side. Just how had he found such a precious gem?

Without him noticing, Alice lowered (Y/N)'s head onto her lap, laying the boy down as he gazed into Alice's vibrant pink eyes, a feeling of familiarity within them. Truthfully, they'd done this quite often. It had become a hobby for both of them, though Alice wouldn't admit it.

"For now, let's just stay like this..." Alice softly spoke as she stared into (Y/N)'s electric (e/c) colored eyes, the boy nodding dumbly.

"You know Yami's going to kill us right?" (Y/N) spoke absent mindedly, though his eyes were closed.

"Yeah.." The girl didn't miss a beat as she responded.

"And you're fine with that?" The boy questioned curiously.

"If I die with you, I don't mind." She spoke earnestly, a strange feeling in her heart.

"Hey Alice...thanks...for being there. I may not show it, but it means a lot to me..." The (h/c) haired boy spoke as he drifted off to sleep, not hearing Alice's reply.

"I'll always be here, though Heaven and Hell, through adversity and joy...I'll be here as long as you want me to..." The girls own eyes slowly drifted closed as she spoke softly, and soon the two lay there asleep, unaware of the chaos that was soon to arrive. And elsewhere, a promise between childhood friends sparked a friendly rivalry. The world is in motion...do you think you can keep up?

-~ Le Skippo De Timmo ~-

A few hours afterward, (Y/N) and Alice walked through the town of Kikka, making chatter here and there on random topics.

"I'm just saying, I could've totally beat Yami if I went all out. Or at the least forced him to take me seriously." A boastful expression was on (Y/N)'s face as he laughed towards Alice, a sly smirk on the girls' face.

"..." The girl didn't comment on anything as she suddenly avoided eye contact, (Y/N)'s boastful look going away as he noticed this.

"...What's wrong?" Though feeling a sudden chill, you swiftly turned around as you came face to face with death itself.

"What was that you were saying, brat?" A rough voice spoke as Yami faced (Y/N), his face shadowed except from terrifying white eyes, Asta in his hand.

"Uh...I was saying...uh..." (Y/N) looked towards Alice for help, but the girl only looked away nervously.

"At least try to help me!" (Y/N) inwardly screeched as he looked at Alice with a deadpanned expression. Slowly looking back at Yami, (Y/N) opened his mouth to speak, only to get grabbed by the face.

"I don't wanna hear you talking right now, got it?" Yami threatened to the (h/c) haired boy, Alice joining Finral and Gordon at the side. After getting a "Yes sir!" from (Y/N), Yami nodded to Finral.

"Go on now, Finral." The Captain spoke, Finral nodding as he opened his Grimoire, a silver portal surrounded in blue appearing out of thin air.

"So that's Spatial Magic? I wonder if I can find a way to make a similar spell with my Void magic..." Our (h/c) haired Nephilim thought as he payed extensive attention to the portal in front of him. Beside him, Yami carelessly taunted Asta as to his lack of magic causing him to similarly result in a lack of transportation, completely unaware of Finral's
struggle to maintain the portal.

"Um...excuse me Yami...this is a pretty sizable gate to keep open for so long...do you think you can go through it already?" Finral asked nervously, only to immediately shut up as Yami's faced shadowed, his white eyes returning.

"It almost sounded like you were telling me what to do. Suck it up, dig deep and push past your limits." Despite saying this, and Finral's unheard complaints, Yami reared back both of his arms holding Asta and (Y/N).

"Uh, Yami what are you doing?" (Y/N) asked nervously.

"In you go!" Yami then rocketed the two mages in the portal, (Y/N) yelling all through.

"I HAVE LEGGGS-" He disappeared through the portal, headfirst too. That's gonna hurt in the morning.

"OOF!" (Y/N) gasped as his face made contact with the floor. This was supposed to be a person he could look up to?!? The boy glared at Yami, only to look away when said man glared back, a giggle coming from Alice and a snicker from Finral.

Looking up, a massive multi-structure house layed infront of (Y/N), and the boys eyes widened in awe and confusion. Seriously, it looks like multiple houses combined together, how the hell did this thing not tumble apart?

"All right, the Black Bulls hideout!" Asta commented excitedly, Yami stepping past the boy.

"Nice, huh? We got a snazzy place." Yami commented, his eyes tracing over the mansion.

"There's gotta be some serious structuring issues with this place." Being the voice of reason, Alice spoke quietly.

"Yep, you'll find out in your own time." Finral commented blankly as he looked at the Black Bulls' base.

Asta then ran up to the door of the Black Bulls' headquarters, intent on introducing himself.

"Alright! I'm one of the newest members of this Squad, fresh from Hage Village, AstaAAAAAAAA-" Just as he attempted to introduce himself, the boy was blasted back by a giant ball of flames. Standing a few feet behind the boy, (Y/N) and Alice Both sweatdropped at this as the boy was sent flying.

"Should I have warned him about that?" Finral asked Gordon, only for the man to say something that he couldn't hear.

Standing in front of the inferno, Yami suddenly looked back towards the three new members of the Squad, a rare, amused look on his face as he took his cigarette out of his mouth.

"This is us, the worst of the worst Magic Knights Squad. Welcome to the Black Bulls." Yami grinned at the newbies, their faces expressing different expressions.

Asta had a look of confidence, Alice looking slightly nervous, and (Y/N)'s face was shadowed. At this, Yami only grinned further, a smirk similarly appearing on the Nephilim's face.

"..." A giant smirk covered (Y/N)'s face, and through the giant inferno, he saw nine people, a pink haired female drinking at a corner, a small black haired girl eating an impressive amount of food, a brown haired guy seemingly looking at a picture of something, a giant one looking blankly with smoke from its mouth, three boys fighting, and a girl reading a book alongside another girl listening to some music.

"So, what do you think? This'll be enough fun for you?" Yami asked as he smirked towards the (h/c) haired boy. Looking at the Captain dead in the eyes, and then back at the inferno, (Y/N) spoke zealously.

"Yeah...I'll have fun here alright!" The (e/c) eyed boy spoke with confidence, his eyes overlooking the entire base. If this was how this Squad was...then he had no doubt he'd fit right in. Similarly, Yami smirked as he nodded in acknowledgement.

Alice smiled helplessly towards (Y/N), Finral only sighing and Gordon doing nothing.

"I almost died!!!" Asta screamed as his head rose from the hole it had dug when he made impact with the floor. Of course, no one noticed since the boy was also smiling excitedly. The Black Bulls...things were about to get hectic.

————————————————————

This took a bit longer to get up than usual, I apologize for that. Either way, this chapters' literally filler. Again, I apologize for that. Just wanted to get something out there lol. Anyway, I'll see ya next time. Let's find out what awaits in the next chapter, shall we?

~ Chaoz has logged out. ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.3K 54
He doesn't know how he got here. You don't even know who he is. He kept telling you about the world of the demons and how he must return to his famil...
17.5K 333 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
226 15 24
Our world is a planet called "Mother earth" filled with beauty and life. It's a place for humanity to live in. But the world as we know it has chang...
391 88 7
❝𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖?❞ Asael didn't want to marry, let alone be forced into it by his parents, with a wo...