The Seers

By LadyDarkPhantom

Shadows move without their objects. Whispers in the night are all too real. The things that people think on... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Epilogue

Prologue

1K 40 5
By LadyDarkPhantom

Okay, this is my very first story on wattpad and I'll be updating everything from my phone. I want to dedicate this to my friend, XGN_RedRoseWings, without her encouragement, I would not have posted this story. I don't have any set update dates planned. I'll update when I can.

(¤_¤) (¤_¤)

<<< <<< >>> >>>

Have you ever seen a shadow move but not the object that casts the shadow? Or have you heard the trees whispering to the night sky? Well I have seen and heard that and so much more. I see things that no human should see and I hear things that no human should hear. That's not the worst part: no one else can see or hear them.

Since as long as I can remember, I saw spirits of people who had long since died. Some were sad, angry, bitter, good, and some were evil. The evil ones became demons. The longer a ghost was trapped in the land of the living, the more dangerously evil they became.

When I was six years old, I was attacked by a demon on the playground at recess. After that day, I stopped talking. I thought that there was no point in explaining what happened because no one would believe me. It wasn't the first time I was hurt by a demon, I knew explaining to my parents what happened was pointless and would lead no where.

It's been almost twelve years since that day on the playground. Almost twelve years since I heard the sound of my own voice. My parents had tried everything to get me to speak but nothing worked. We've moved countless times over the years, they think that a new area will change things.

Every time we move, the rumors follow, getting worse and worse each time. Some rumors are that I lost my voice in some freak accident. The craziest one so far is that a Satanist man cursed me to be mute because I left his cult. I know, crazy, right?

Somehow the rumors of me seeing ghosts follow me wherever I go. No matter where I move to, people know. Everyone avoids me because they think I'm crazy. Sometimes I think that about myself.

Despite the rumors, I, Claire Mistlands, remained as silent as the grave.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hope you liked it.

Vote. Comment.

Give me some feedback on what you guys think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 83 52
I never thought it would end like this. I always thought I had a home. I always thought I had a family, but as it turns out, my past is darker than t...
10.8K 414 38
Rumours surround every species. There are those of us, who are - misjudged. My kind, are half-human, half-supernatural. Some of us are trained to b...
4.3K 156 50
(BOOK ONE) Ever feel like someone is watching you. You would lay in bed, in the dark and you can feel their eyes on you. Suddenly you hear footsteps...
142 1 32
That was also the day I realized something else. They were all around me in the crevices, places I wouldn't even think to expect of, people I hadn't...