Too Much

By UnAmericanTeen

Sequel to Envy top & g!p Y/n More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
😏🤔
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
🥚
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
FYI
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Okay its coming soon blackbear with me
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Plost twist?
Part II
Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
A message from Maddie
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Cam..
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
UPDATE
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
update
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
YALL
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fify nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two Pt.1
Chapter sixty two Pt.2
Chapter sixty three
Epilogue Pt.1
Epilogue Pt.2
credits

Chapter fifty eight

5.9K 288 126
By UnAmericanTeen

"Just eat the-" I held the tissue to my nose, a loud sneeze echoing around the living room which made Rosie start crying. "Eat the chicken nuggets, Stella. I'm sorry baby." I covered my mouth with the scarf as I picked her up, holding her in my arms. "Mamas a little sick right now ok-" I turned my head, another sneeze racking my body and making her cry more.

"I don't wanna eat the chicken nuggets." Stella whined, making me look up at her in exasperation. "I want pizza."

"Well you can't have pizza." She crossed her arms and let out a scream with mixed words between them. I rubbed down my face and rocked Rosie, my headache slowly starting to pound with the mixed noises.

"Mama, look." I looked at Ezra as he made two chicken nuggets fight. I smiled softly and went to turn but he went back into view. "Look mama look!"

"I'm looking, bubs I'm-" my attention was switched again.

"Pizza mama, I want pizza!"

"Mama the dinosaurs! Rawwwr! Look!"

"Waaahhhhh."

I blinked harshly as I felt my eyes start to water. Jesus I needed help, I needed someone or my brain was about to implode. That or I was about to start crying real quick.

"Who wants pizza?" I looked up, a happy sigh leaving my lips at her frame, holding a pizza box. She looked at me silently as she picked up Stella and perched her on her hip. "Why are you giving mama a hard time, huh? What did mommy tell you?"

I sunk into the couch as I was finally able to breathe, Rosie now quiet as she turned her head into my arm.

"Mommy say no screaming at mama." Stella replied softly.

"That's right. You're not getting pizza until you finish those chicken nuggets, go." Vanessa set her down and smacked her butt with her hand. "Don't let me catch you doing that again, Stella Moe."

Stella nodded, alligator tears running down her cheek as she walked to me and hugged my head. "I'm sorry mama."

"It's okay." I whispered and rubbed her back. "No more yelling, alright?"

She nodded and walked to the kitchen with her head down. Vanessa sat besides me and grabbed my chin, scanning over my face. "You look like shit."

I chuckled, my head shaking. "How flattering."

She smiled softly before leaning my head down and pressing her lips to my forehead, my eyes closing softly. "You've been up all night." She stated more than ask but I still nodded. "I can tell by the bags. Go get some rest, take an Advil. I'll watch the kids."

"Really?" I breathed out and she nodded with a small smile. "Thank you, Nessa." She took Rosie from my arm, grabbing the bottle from the table and starting to feed her. "And about-"

"We can focus on us later." She cut off, giving me a look. "Take care of yourself right now, Y/nn. Get some sleep."

"Okay." I whispered before walking up the stairs and to my room, all but collapsing onto the bed.

My body physically sighed at the feeling of the warm cotton surrounding me, my brain able to relax without interruption. Thank you, Vanessa.

-

"Hey," I groaned, digging my head further into the pillow as I heard a whisper near my ear. "Y/nn, you need to eat, you've been asleep all day."

"No." I rasped out, coughing into the pillow roughly. "I'll just throw it up."

"I know. Drink this." I peeked one eye open as she held a straw to my lips, a glass cup in her hand.

"What... is that?" She chuckled at my disgusted expression at the brownish orange drink.

"Something my mom makes. Now drink, min elskede." I smiled weakly before letting the straw rest between my lips, drinking the surprisingly sweet tasting beverage.

"Mm, what is that?" I asked.

"Blended rat and Hawaiian punch-" I gagged and she quickly covered my mouth, letting out a shocked laugh. "I'm just joking! Have a little faith in mama."

I rolled my eyes before turning back into the pillow as I hacked like Trina in that one victorious episode.

"It's an herb tee mixed with a concoction my mom would make my brother and I when we got sick. If I tell you the recipe I'd have to kill you." I nodded softly and looked up at her. "What?"

"Min elskede," Her eyebrows raised. "You called me that all the time when we were together but never told me what it meant. You said it just now."

She slowly stepped back, setting the glass onto the desk besides the bed. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I said it. Force of habit." She went to turn around but I grabbed her hand before she could. Looking down at it, she sighed before looking up. "I'm assuming you want to talk?"

"If you don't mind?" I scooted over and switched the pillows so she wouldn't get sick... or at least a less chance of it happening.

She laid on top of the comforter and sighed. "What do you wanna talk about?" I gave her a look, knowing she knew damn well what I wanted to talk about. "Ok I- yesterday I kinda lost it, alright? I'm sorry I was like that and I'm sorry I ran. I shouldn't have."

"Vanessa," I sniffed and grabbed a tissue that she had stretched out to me. "Thank you." I wiped my running nose before lowering it. "What do you want?"

Her eyes roamed my face before she looking up at the ceiling. "Besides you?" I nodded. "Happiness, which you only seem to bring to me. My family back together, the twins, even Rosie." She huffed and shook her head. "I fucked up and I'm well aware that I don't deserve to be your, or even thought of, being your wife again but that's what I want." I furrowed my eyebrows when I felt my nose start to tickle. "But even when I know-" Before I could stop it, the tickling turned into a sneeze and well.. "Oh my god, Y/n Y/ln!"

I covered my nose with the tissue, wincing as she quickly sat up and rubbed the side of her face with her hand, a glare immediately set on me. "I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean to." I mumbled, grabbing another tissue and slowly holding it out for her. "Sorry." I whispered again when she took it.

"I can't even be mad at you." She huffed and turned to face me again, slightly looking down because of her position. I furrowed my eyebrows as she shook her head. "You look too cute right now."

"I'm not cute," I mumbled, sneezing again but into the tissue. "I'm hot."

She smiled, standing up when the doorbell echoed around the house. "Yeah you are, I'll be back."

"Hey, Vanessa." I called, stopping her just as she walked out of the door. She turned around and nodded, leaning against the doorframe. "Despite... everything." I bit my lip with a sigh. "I eventually want all of that too." Her eyes widened but just as she went to speak, the doorbell rang again.

"We're not done talking." She said before quickly jogging down the hall. "One second!" She called out.

I rolled back onto my stomach and pulled the comforter over my head, wallowing in my sick, confused sadness.

"Look at mommy's baby-"

"More like mama's brat."

"Don't be mean, Vivian."

I peeked my head over the blanket and smiled widely when I saw my mom and Vivian standing at the doorway. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I asked, sitting up slightly.

"Vanessa called us and said you were feeling a little under the weather." Vivian dropped a plastic bag onto my lap with a smirk. "And you know mom. Sick to her is the plague- ouch!" She hissed when mom slapped her head.

"Can it Vivian Marie." Mom sat besides me and scanned over me quickly. "Well for starters you're wearing a T-shirt and it's freezing in here- Vanessa!"

Nessa popped up seconds later, leaned against the doorway. "Yes mom?" She said with a smile.

"Do you know how to work the thermostat?" Vanessa nodded. "Well then turn it up, my baby is about to turn into a popsicle." Vanessa chuckled with a nod before walking out. "How's your head feeling?"

I sniffed. "Hurts." She pouted before turning me slightly and letting me rest my head in her lap, lightly massaging my temples.

"I never got head massages." Vivian protested as she sat in the chair after grabbed an Arizona from the bag.

"That's because you always acted like a big toughie, remember?" Mom retorted and I chuckled with a nod.

"No mom, I'm fine', she said as liquid filled up her lungs." I added and they both laughed along to the familiar incident that happened back in high school. "I still don't understand that. You were practically drowning but still wanted to go to school."

Vivian smiled softly as she looked up from the ground. "I guess I always had to be strong 'cause you were the big baby." I flipped her off and she returned it.

A sudden gust of warm air made me sigh happily, the goosebumps on my arms lowering. "What do you know, wifey can work the thermostat." Mom mumbled before grabbing the the comforter and raising it up to my chin but I was slightly shocked and stiff. "What? What'd I say?"

Vivian sat the Arizona on top of the desk, her throat clearing a bit. "You called Vanessa wifey, mom." My mom nodded slowly before realization drew to her face. "Yeah.."

"Oh, you know I didn't- I'm sorry. You guys were together for so long that it's hard to remember that you aren't.. together." I looked up at my mom as she sighed, looking sincerely sorry. "Force of habit, I apologize."

"S'okay." I mumbled with a nod. "I'm not technically with anyone right now so.. yeah, alls good."

She leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my forehead. "That's good, sweetheart. Vanessa!"

I swear this bitch was invisible or something because she popped up way too fast to not be some sort of superhero. "Yes?" She asked, leaned against the doorframe again.

"What's for dinner, hun?"

Vanessa cleared her throat and looked up towards the ceiling. "Just some uh some leftover pizza and Hawaiian rolls." My mom looked like that one sentence just ended the world, and Vanessa knew. "Oh-or we have these really good microwave dinners that come with...no?" She stopped when my mom sighed. "I'm sorry, we just haven't been grocery shopping lately."

"Oh boy." Vivian muttered before already standing up.

"Poor things." Mom tapped my chest softly for me to move before standing up, grabbing her purse. "Vivian, glad you already know." She looked at me with a soft smile. "We'll be back and I'll make you both a proper dinner. Are the kids sleeping?"

"Only Rosie is." Vanessa answered.

"Good, I'll take the twins so they can pick out what snacks they want. Take care of my baby, Vanessa."

"Of course." Nessa responded with a soft smile, sitting on the bed besides me as she rummage through my bag. "Ooh red Vines." I snapped my head to her with wide eyes and she smirked. "Too cute, here." She opened the packet and held one to my lips, letting me take a bite.

"Hm, amazing." I mumbled as I chewed it, turning my head into the pillow again. "Thank you." I mumbled.

"Huh? Your voice was muffled."

I looked back up at her as she took her own bite. "I said thank you." Her eyebrows furrowed. "You didn't have to call mom and Viv, but you did. So, thank you."

"I could tell you were stressed about... everything, and I know they keep you sane. Well, for the most part your mom does. Vivian might actually make you go crazy-" I let out a hard laugh which was followed by a cough but it was worth it. I haven't genuinely laughed like that in a while. "God, I'm gonna get so sick." She mumbled.

"I know, I'm sorry. Especially from the sneeze-"

"No," she cut off with a sigh. "Not from the sneeze." I watched her place the red vines back into the bag before turning towards me and grabbing my face. "But most likely from this."

"Wha-" I didn't get to question her because her lips were on mine. But how would she get si- OH. The shock got the better of me and I didn't kiss back, making her sit up. "Sorry, I shouldn't have." She hastily climbed out of bed and I weakly rushed after her. "I'll go check on Ro-" I grabbed her wrist and spun her around, seeing her eyes tearing up again. "Y/nn.."

"Shh," I wiped her eyes, brushing a stray hair behind her ear. "You're already going to get sick anyways, huh?" Her eyes blinked slowly. "Just... right now, okay, pretend like everything is fine right now."

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and sighed, rubbing her hands up to my neck. "But after this?"

I shook my head. "Just think about right now, what do you want?"

"Can I just lay with you, and maybe kiss you a little?" I smiled at how innocent she sounded right now. Almost like a little kid asking for permission.

"Is that what you want?" She nodded softly. I removed my hands from her face before climbing onto the bed again, laying on my back. "Come here." I whispered.

She quickly crawled up and laid on my chest, her right leg laying between my own. I grabbed the comforter and pulled it over us, covering our head.

"Y/nn," she mumbled and I hummed in response. "I love you." She whispered.

I brushed my knuckles over her cheek before holding the side of her face and connecting our lips softly. Not thinking I needed to respond to it if she already knew my answer.

But, as I laid with her, feeling our breathing one. I felt a sudden rush of something. It wasn't good. I don't want to say guilt but it was close to it. I felt happy but another part of me was crawling in its skin, wanting to get away from situation. Away from the other part of me

-

Vivian's POV

"Why do I have to do it?" I whined as mom made me carry all of the fucking bags. Who do I look like? Y/n?

"Because I might have another heart attack from the weight." I rolled my eyes at her forever used excuse for everything. "Go get Y/n, ask her if she wants the chicken or the beef for her tacos. My grand babies, do you want to help grandma cook?" The twins yelped in excitement as I huffed and lugged the bags onto the counter.

I walked up the steps slowly, my arms feeling like jello as I pushed open the slight ajar door. I looked at the lump under the cover and chuckled. "How the hell did you fall asleep that quick?" I mumbled as I went to her bedside, grabbing the cover and pulling it back, only to freeze midway. "Now I know." I mumbled.

Vanessa was laid on Y/n's chest, their bodies tangled around each other like vines. I smiled softly at their peaceful state before pulling the cover back over their heads.

"So, what did she want?" Mom asked once I reached the kitchen, sitting on the island with a smile still perched on my lips. "She wants beef." I mumbled, my heart fluttering. Finally, my sister was hopefully getting back with the girl who was meant for her. I couldn't wait.

-

Erm? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 36
*You deserve better * Sequel to Vanessa Alsina
57K 2.4K 32
(Lauren/you) Sequel to Help Me!
12.6K 300 28
sequel to lover!
17.4K 1.1K 61
Oh je t'aime mon chéri Sequel to; If Loving You Is Wrong... I Don't Wanna Be Right