System I Want Revenge

By GoddessOfBlack89

Rank #3 in Conflict- August 7 2019 Rank #2 in Conflict--August 12 2019 Rank #1 in Rebirth- August 19 2019 Ran... More

Synopsis
0.1
Arc 1 Chapter 1: Female Lead Is Crazy
Arc 1 Chapter 3
Arc 1 Chapter 4
Arc 1 Chapter 5
Arc 1 Chapter 6
Arc 1 Chapter 7
Arc 1 Chapter 8
Arc 1 Chapter 9 End Of Female Lead Is Crazy
Arc 2 Chapter 1 Emperor's Beloved Empress
Arc 2 Chapter 2
Arc 2 Chapter 3
Arc 2 Chapter 4
Arc 2 Chapter 5
Arc 2 Chapter 6
Arc 2 Chapter 7
Arc 2 Chapter 8
Arc 2 Chapter 9
Arc 2 Chapter 10
Arc 2 Chapter 11
Arc 2 Chapter 12
Arc 2 Chapter 13
Arc 2 Chapter 14
Author Has Something To Say
Extra Chapter
Arc 2 Chapter 15
Arc 2 Chapter 16
Arc 2 Chapter 17
Arc 2 Chapter 18
Arc 2 Chapter 19
Arc 2 Chapter 20
Arc 2 Chapter 21
Arc 2 Chapter 22
Arc 2 Chapter 23 End Of My Beloved Empress
Arc 3 Chapter 1: Love Can Be As Deadly As The Zombie Virus
Arc 3 Chapter 2
Arc 3 Chapter 3
Arc 3 Chapter 4
Arc 3 Chapter 5
Arc 3 Chapter 6
Arc 3 Chapter 7
Arc 2 Chapter 8
Arc 3 Chapter 9
Arc 3 Chapter 10
Arc 3 Chapter 11
Arc 3 Chapter 12
Arc 3 Chapter 13
Arc 3 Chapter 14
Arc 3 Chapter 15
Arc 3 Chapter 16
Arc 3 Chapter 17
Arc 3 Chapter 18
Arc 4 Chapter 1 Lights, Camera, Action!
Arc 4 Chapter 2
Arc 4 Chapter 3
Arc 4 Chapter 4
Arc 4 Chapter 5
Arc 4 Chapter 6
Arc 4 Chapter 7
Arc 4 Chapter 8
Arc 4 Chapter 9
Arc 4 Chapter 10
Arc 4 Chapter 11
Clearing Up!
Arc 4 Chapter 12
Arc 5 Chapter 1 Fangs, Claws, And Silver Cross
Arc 5 Chapter 2
Arc 5 Chapter 3
Arc 5 Chapter 4
Arc 5 Chapter 5
Arc 5 Chapter 6
Arc 6 Chapter 1
Arc 6 Chapter 2
Arc 6 Chapter 3
Arc 6 Chapter 4
Arc 6 Chapter 5
Arc 6 Chapter 6
Arc 6 Chapter 7
Arc 6 Chapter 8
Arc 6 Chapter 9
Arc 6 Chapter 10
Arc 7 Chapter 1
Arc 7 Chapter 2
Arc 7 Chapter 3
Arc 7 Chapter 4
Arc 7 Chapter 5
Arc 7 Chapter 6
Author Has Something To Say

Arc 1 Chapter 2

16.3K 563 124
By GoddessOfBlack89

Cordilia gritted her teeth as she was assisted by maids to get her cleaned up. It was uncomfortable, to have others scrubbed you sparkling clean.

"You're so thin but so pale..... Your hair is... Unique... Its beautiful but it lack the care to make it glossy, soft, and silky" Cordilia heard Mama Jin said from her position from the door.

"Uh..... Is that so?" Cordilia looked down and closed her eyes when they gently removed the bandage to clean up her eyes.

"Your eyes would look beautiful.... But it's a strange coloring..... Such a shame... You're a lovely girl" Mama Jin murmured and looked at the girl.

Mama Jin could not help but thought, 'Although she was thin but the girl was incredibly pretty and fragile, like a doll. If she grew up, she'd have lines of people chasing her, that includes human traffickers.'

"When she's done. Dress her up presentable for tonight's dinner" Mama Jin instructed.

Cordilia felt blank. 'Seems being blind has its setbacks?'

Cordilia ended up wearing a powder blue bouffant dress with a navy blue ballerina flats that has a white bow on it. Her silver hair was held with a black headband, her fringes and bangs framed her face. She looked a beautiful porcelain doll, but the bandage around her eyes ruined the image.

Madame Jin was about to comment about the bandage but a mid came over and whispered something. Cordilia, with the help of the System was able to hear it.

'Madame, the girl insisted to wear the bandage, she said it keeps her safe' the made whispered

Everyone seemed to interpret this as a Psychological Reaction from losing her eyes sight. But for Cordilia it's different. She was not confident with her acting yet, and looking into someone's eyes would give them away. It was another window that one an see in their true intention and colors.

The bandage serves a a curtain to cover that window. Scheming as she is, Cordilia thought it was fair.

'After all, to win against a scheming green tea bitch, you have to be more scheming yourself, otherwise you're utterly lose' Cordilia thought

[......] 'Host's mentality is developing. Its heading to the direction where I cannot understand anymore!(ノಠдಠ)ノ︵┻━┻  This isn't how she was years ago! Please give me back my icy, cool, calm, domineering, and awkwardly cute Host (QAQ )!'

Cordilia was quite anxious though. I mean, it is always said that the Protagonist Halo is so blinding and pressuring to normal side characters, cannon fodder, and Villains.

"It's okay, don't be nervous, my boys will definately love you" Madame Jin said reassuringly.

"En" Cordilia nodded

Madame Jin smiled at the adorable little girl.

"So cute" Madame Jin smiled and patted Cordilia's head, while the girls used all her might to not smack the hand away.

"We're home" a series of voice called out from the door way, extremely lively.

"Welcome home. Come in" Madame Jin responded

Series of footsteps could be heard. Cordilia was alert, well the body is tense. Its kind of a natural reaction.

Then a handsome man in his late 30s followed by the sound of 5 sets of footsteps. Cordilia saw them.

The Male Lead was the Eldest, age 15,the youngest was age 11.

'Very... Diligent. One son per year. Madame Jin and Papa Jin, you work really hard. Let me give you a thumbs up' Cordilia thought

"Evening, Dears" Madame Jin had went over to smother them up

Cordilia just sat there and face forward without moving a single inch.

"Mother... Who is this?"

'Good job Male Lead on being more observant' Cordilia thought

"This is uh....this is your new little sister. I decided to call her Jin Xian Er. Isn't she adorable?" Madame Jin placed both her hands on each side of Cordilia's shoulder.

"Really? Thank goodness" a collective sighs could be heard

".... What does that mean?" Madame Jin frowned

"A relieve sigh. Also known as 'Thank good it's over' sigh. Its common to people who are suffering" Cordilia said bluntly.

'.....that's.... It came out instinctively' Cordilia said

[.....] 'At least this I know the Cordilia I know is still in there' the system thought

Their attention drawn on Cordilia who was sitting upright, back ramrod straight.

"My Xian Er is very smart" Madame Jin smiled in approval

"What's wrong with her eyes?"

"She's blind" Madame Jin said

"I brought bracelets for everyone. So that you can feel their wrist on who they are, okay sweetie?" Madame Jin smiled and motioned the maid to bring the boxes

"Hm.... Let us introduce ourselves then.... I am going to be your mother and you will be named Jin Xian Er. This is going to be your father" Madame Jin said as she wore a pink bracelet that has Mama on it.

She gave one to everyone with their name on it and to her husband who has Papa on it.

Cordilia hesitated before she reached out and feel the bracelet. She nodded

"What does this mean" she stroke the letters on the word Mama.

"... Its Mama. Mother" Madame Jin said

"Oh... I see... So this is.... Mama" Cordilia sighed and stroke the letters once more before she turned her attention to the other pair.

"This is Papa" Papa Jin said as Cordilia stroke the letters.

"Hm.... Papa.....this must be P.... And this is A.... Like Mama.... This is M and this is A" Cordilia said flatly with no emotions.

"Hm... My little girl is very smart. Now here are your brothers.... This is your elder brother, Little Five. His name is Jin Kun" Madame Jin motioned the boy over for Cordilia to stroke the bracelet and familiased herself to it. As well as learn alphabet at the same time.

"This is your Fourth Brother, Little Four, Jin Ling Hua"

"This is your Third Brother... Little Three, Jin Ling"

"Yiur Second Brother, Little Two, Jin Huang Er"

"And the Eldest, Little One, Jin Xuan Ming

"En..... Uh... My name is Xiao... Er.... Jin Xian Er" Cordilia felt confused.

So many names!

At dinner time. Madame Jin completely Pampered Jin Xian Er, filling her plate until it became a mountain.

".... Uh...." she felt around for a spoon, fully aware that everyone was watching her.

She grasp the spoon and fork. And unsure what to do.

"Okay honey, let me help you with that" Madame Jin gleefully grabbed another spoon and spoonfeed the blind girl.

"It taste... Good" Cordilia nodded as savoured the taste

Pretty soon, Cordilia's hobby is to eat. Many delicious food and became a foodie. Since the System shut down her eyesight, the senses spread out evenly all over her other senses. Therefore, her senses is far superior than normal human.

"The eat is still very fresh. The sauce is good too... It would be even better if the sauce actually enters the meat by soaking the meat in the sauce before cooking it. But its fine....its good" Cordilia murmured but everyone still heard it, catching their attention once again.

(Author: I'm sorry if I am talking nonsense. It's just, my Grandmother always use this kind of 'technique' when she cooks meat)

"Ah... Your sense of taste is quite marvellous young miss" the Chef said, flattered

".... Hm...?" Cordilia paused

'Did I say that out loud?'

[Answering to Host's question... Yes. Yes you did]

"Mother... You are sure that this child does not have a puppet Master behind her. It's suspicious. She's suspicious. I don't like the air around her" The Male Lead said, with his legendary paranoid self

"..... Uh...." Madame Jin paused.

Cordilia also paused chewing. She put down the spoon and fork and sat there in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
57.6K 2.7K 96
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
57.7K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...