Credence Barebone X Reader Im...

By squishyboical

Well, who doesn't love this smol cinnamon roll? So here's some imagines for the one and only, Credence Barebo... More

Howler from the Author
Safehaven
Safehaven p.t.2
Yule ball
yule ball Part 2
Choose your side pt 2 (SOULMATE AU)
Eyes of a Angel
Ghost of you
"I'm here"
Glee AU
"I'll protect you"
Fate
PDA
"I only want you cuddling me"
"Give her back or Take me with her"
Idk what to name this πŸ˜‚
Shy Girl
Request is open!
Let me help you.
Stay with me.

Choose you side part 1 (Soulmate AU)

1.5K 25 0
By squishyboical

As I follow the the black banners around the city, I crashed into someone, and that someone was Newt and...... Theseus? I have met him a few times when I had business at the Ministry. Technically, we're friends.

"Newt, w-what are you doing here? I t-thought you were in London?" I stuttered.

"(Y/N)? Did Dumbledore sent you here? Why are you in France?" He said.

"Nothing. It's none of your business." I snapped.

"Ok, be careful out there. People are dangerous, you see...... By the way, have you seen Credence?" Newt said.

"Newt!" Theseus nudges.

"Credence? I-I thought he's d-dead?" I stammered, confused.

Theseus pointed his wand at me and said, "Obliviate."

" You do remember I'm Half- Phoenix and a Legilimens, right?" I said, teary eyed.

" YOU CAN'T OBLIVIATE ME! HOW COULD YOU HIDE THAT FROM ME!? I LOVE CREDENCE WITH ALL MY HEART, AND HE DIED IN FRONT OF ME!! AND NOW, YOU THINK YOU CAN LIE TO ME, ABOUT HIS DEATH?!!" I screamed, I don't care if everybody was looking at me, I couldn't care any less. They lied to me, about my soulmate being dead.

I look at my sign which me and Credence shared, shaped like a opened book, tears rolling down my face. I fell on my knees. Sobs are coming out from the deepest of my soul, the sadness that I bottled up for 2 months has set free.

I stood up, wiped my tears and ran. Transforming into a Phoenix, I flew away, away from them...

~~Time skip cause I can~~

Arriving at the Lestrange Mausoleum, I met Tina, Newt, Theseus and Jacob. I ignored Newt and Theseus, and went on my way.

As I went in, I saw Leta pointing the wand at a random guy, but he was not alone, behind him was a girl with a scaly midnight blue dress and black hair, beside her was.......... Credence?!

I gasped and stumbled back, My knees gave out, Tina caught me before I fell. My mouth was open and tears sprung into my eyes. "C-Credence is alive" I thought.

I sobbed into Tina's shoulder quietly, not wanting to embarrass myself. My body was shaking, tears non-stop rolling down my face, soaking Tina's coat.

Credence saw me and said, " (Y/N), love. Is that you?"

I looked up, scared if he was just a illusion, come to haunt me, like they did, everyday.

But it wasn't, it was real- No, he was real, I placed my hands on my head and said " No no no no, you're not real..... Some please let me, this is not real, that this is a illusion, a spell.... You died,Credence! Right in front of me! I FAILED! I FAILED TO SAVE YOU!!"

As I said that, an opening on the walls revealed itself. Tina helped me up, as we walk towards the opening.........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A HUNDRED READERS SAW MY STORY?! MAN, YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE (or not) WHAT I WROTE?!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 410 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
1.4M 20.7K 23
pretty self explanatory. smutty, fluffy, ridiculous, and most things in between. also pretty dead. just gonna be real with y'all, don't expect update...
48.9K 1.9K 32
"I always thought you guys were perfect for each other." "Yeah, so did I. But apparently we weren't" _________________________________________ "I. do...
21.1K 519 45
- warning!! Cringey UwU - β€’Smuts β€’one shots β€’mini fanfics β€’fluffs β€’Sad stories/oneshots