Just Him ❤

By Vettel_Babe

After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to for... More

1. The interview.
2. Meeting you.
3. Settling in.
4. Starting to know you.
5. Signing.
6. New Year.
7. A little closer.
8. First day.
9. The separation.
10. Mick.
11. Closer in Mexico.
12. SF90 launch day.
13. The game.
14. The Berlinetta.
15. Giving in.
16. Barcelona.
17. Testing times.
18. Testing times. 2
19. Love.
20. Reality.
21. The unexpected ex.
22. Meeting his mum.
23. Italian lunch.
24. London
25. Turning to the bottle.
26. Hangover.
27. I'm Horny. Horny, horny, horny.
28. Antti.
29. Starting to get it out there.
30. A day of two halves.
31. A day of two halves. Pt 2.
32. Shock and Awe.
33. So now what?
34. Leaving on a jet plane.
35. Flight
36. Hotel.
37. Friends.
38. And so it begins.
39. Too far?
40. Recovery & loss.
41. Re-bonding.
42. It all comes out.
43. A dose of normality.
44. A low and a high.
45. Stephen's return visit.
47. Bahrain.
48. Bahrain. Pt 2.
49. He loves me, he loves me not.
50. Heartbreak.
51. Virus.
52. Shanghai, 1000.
53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.
54. Action & Reaction.
55. A date in Azerbaijan.
56. Uneventful Baku?
57. Hotel Whitepod.
58. You got me.
59. B.O.B??
60. Barcelona baby?
61. A challenging start to Monaco.
62. A challenging start to Monaco. Pt 2.
63. A flash of anger.
64. Kimi's party boat.
65. The argument.
66. Absence makes the heart grow (alot) fonder.
67. Falling for Freya.
68. Flying high.
69. Canada. Pt 1
70. Canada. Pt 2
71. Canada. Pt 3
72. Hacked.
73. Dance, dance, dance.
74. A brief meeting in France.
75. Hanging out with friends.
76. His secret.
77. Landing a punch in Austria.
78. Happy birthday.
79. Back to Maranello.
80. Majorca.
81. Silverstone. Pt 1
82. Silverstone. Pt 2
83. Negativity.
84. Self-inflicted jealousy.
85. Sowing the seeds of love (and doubt).
86. Answering his critics.
87. A very private party.
88. Hungary.
89. Norway.
90. Fallout.
91. The 'family get together'
92. Getting away.
93. Running.
94. The drunk mind speaks the sober heart?
95. Friends reunited.
96. Never drink and Ex.
97. Belgium. Pt 1
98. Belgium. Pt 2
99. Milan.
100! Monza. Pt 1
101. Monza. Pt 2
102. A little bit of limbo.
103. Just him ❤️
104. At last!
105. My winner.
106. Sochi sucks.
107. Are you firing me?
108. Back to Barcelona.
109. Phoning home.
110. The indecent proposal.
111. Zurich.
112. The masked ball.
113. Sunday lunch.
114. Mexico.
115. Going to the chapel....
116....& we're gonna get married!
117. After the high....
118. Black silk.
119. Intervention.
120. The morning after.
121. A day to forget.
122. Christkindlimarkt.
123. Abu Dhabi
124. Their final chapter?
Epilogue.
Their next chapter?

46. Sexual awakening.

3.7K 59 15
By Vettel_Babe

The moon lit up the bedroom with a soft glow and Chloe checked the time on her phone, 4.15am. She gently placed her phone back on the night stand and slowly shuffled on to her side to face Seb. He was fast asleep, the duvet folded back as the room was so warm, she could see his beautiful face and body in the dim light of the room. His lips were slightly parted, he now had a covering of stubble from not shaving since last week and his hair was messed up from their activities earlier in the night. Her eyes glided lower to his body, he had a smattering of hair on his chest and a trail of it leading down beyond his sculpted v lines below his six pack. She felt the familiar ache low in her abdomen as she looked again at his face, remembering the feeling of his lips roaming over her body, she began to feel her whole body start to crave his touch and to have him inside her again. She wondered whether she should wake him or not, he might not like being woken at 4.15am just because she wanted his attention. She lay there studying him for a while longer and then sat up, checking the time again, 4.27am. She lay back down again on to her side, the craving for him was getting stronger as she looked at him again. She knew waking him wasn't a good idea really, they had a flight at 10.30am to take them to Bahrain and they'd have to be at the airport by 8.30am so they'd have to be up quite early. She reached out and lightly trailed her fingers over his cheek, gliding them over his lips, he stirred a little and she stopped. No, just touching him wasn't enough to satisfy the ache she had inside her and she reached out again, touching his lips, his neck and then a feather light touch over his chest, down over his six pack and following that little trail of hair that dived well below his belly button.
"What are you up to?" Seb's hand stopped her's in it's tracks just before she got to his cock. She pulled her hand away and sat up, turning to face him. His eyes lowered to her breasts and then back up to her face. "You haven't answered me." He said, a smug smile forming on his face. He knew exactly what she was up to but wanted to hear her say it. She moved and got on top of him, at first she straddled him and took hold of his hands. Then she moved his hands to her breasts, he gave them a gentle squeeze and she smiled, pleased to have his attention. She lowered herself down to kiss him, she could already feel him getting hard inbetween her legs. He flipped them both over so that he was on top of her and brushed his lips over her's making her chase his kiss. "I still haven't had my answer." He murmured, rolling his hips in to hers and making her groan with the feeling of his erection rubbing against her. She felt hot and very ready for him. "I'm waiting Chloe." He brushed his lips over her's again.

"Please Seb." Her voice was almost a whisper as she lifted her head from the pillow, chasing his lips again for his kiss.

"Please what?" He murmured, lowering his mouth to her neck, he ran his tongue up her throat enjoying the moan she gave him in return and rolled his hips again making her moan get louder.

"I want you." She groaned as she felt him rubbing between her legs again. "Please Seb." He kissed her, feeling her tongue slip into his mouth straight away as she kissed him back.

"Where?" He pressed his lips just below her ear, making her shiver. "Tell me where you want me Chloe." He whispered in her ear, he felt her body shiver again.

"Inside me." She whispered, almost too shy to say it out loud.

"You will have to say it a bit louder for me liebe." He kissed his way back to her lips and gently took hold of her chin with his fingers, rolling his hips in to her once more while he commanded her attention by locking eyes with her. "Say it." He went back to brushing his lips over hers to tease her even more.

"I want you inside me Sebastian." She sounded louder this time and more confident. He said nothing in reply but kissed her and pushed himself inside her earning himself a gasp from her as he slowly started to move, trailing a hand up her thigh while his tongue slipped in to her mouth making their kisses deeper. Her groans were music to his ears as he kept his pace deliciously slow, now didn't feel like the time for the hard, fast sex they often shared. Now he wanted it slow so he felt every inch inside of her, savouring the feeling of her warmth around him and he wanted her to feel every single move he made and every touch of his hands on her skin. Above all, he felt as though he wanted to worship her, staying connected to her by her mouth as well as her hips. She ran her hands over his shoulders and down his back, her finger tips slid down his spine before finding their way on to the cheeks of his bum, she left her hands there for a moment, feeling him move beneath them. She then slid them back up and in to his hair, making him groan and intensify their kiss.

"You always feel so good." He groaned, breaking their kiss. "I can't get enough of you." He fought the urge to up his pace, he wanted to prolong this as much as he could. He moved his lips to her neck, kissing and gently sucking at her skin, making her whimper and shiver beneath him.

"I need you Sebastian, I love you." She moaned beneath him. "Please, I need it harder." He felt her squeeze around him and it made him up his pace a little.

"Like that liebe?" He started to roll his hips with every thrust.

"Yes Seb. Right there." She groaned and he kissed her again, his tongue finding her's quickly in slow, deep, almost sloppy kisses. He stopped still inside her for a moment, closing his eyes as he felt the familiar hot intense pleasure building in his lower abdomen. Her fingers felt like they were igniting sparks where ever she touched him and he felt her almost close in around him. He started to roll his hips again as she wrapped her legs around him. Her whimpers as they kissed and the feeling of her tightening around him told him she was as close as he was to coming.

"Ich liebe dich über alles." He murmured, brushing his lips over her's, his voice shaking. "Komm zu mir. Lass mich hören, wie du meinen Namen schreist." He took hold of her chin in his fingers. "Schau mich an. Lass dich sehen."

"Seb!" She arched her back off the mattress and cried out his name as she let go, her whole body shaking and covered in a sheen of sweat. Seb followed quickly after, burying his face against her neck as he let out a low, long groan. Both of them were out of breath and he suddenly felt as though he had no energy to move, and certainly no desire to move and leave her body. They lay, still connected, for a while just lazily kissing until they dozed off to sleep.

~*~

A mere two hours later he walked in to the kitchen, he smiled at the sight of his girlfriend wearing one of his Ferrari polo shirts and not much else. He was glad Antti was staying overnight at his girlfriends and was meeting them at the airport, he didn't want his trainer walking in and seeing Chloe looking like this. She was standing at the counter, looking out of the window and was chopping up some fruit for him. "Hey sexy." He stopped behind her, moved her hair to one side and brushed his lips over the skin on her neck while wrapping his arms around her and playfully grabbing her breasts before toying with her nipples through the fabric.

"Morning Seb." She gave a little gasp as what he was doing sent a little jolt of pleasure straight through her. He continued to kiss and nuzzle around her neck while sliding his hands down the front of the polo shirt, his fingers made contact with her bare body.

"Left your panties upstairs have we?" He spoke and then let out a groan as she moved her hips, rubbing her bum against him. "Turn around for me." He put his hands on her hips encouraging her to turn for him, which she did. She watched as he lowered himself down to his knees in front of her.

"What are you doing Seb?" She asked. "Oh my god Seb!" She gasped as his warm mouth made contact inbetween her legs. She leant back against the counter, trying to grip on it for support as his licks and kisses sent sparks shooting up her spine. She threw her head back and she groaned loudly while he continued to lick, suck and kiss his way to her orgasm, which came on very quickly. He stood up and kissed her deeply, his tongue dominating her's again.

"Turn around and bend over for me." He gave her a look that made her melt for him again and she did as she was told. He grabbed the bottom of the polo shirt and lifted it, removing it from her body and she then bent over, leaning on the kitchen counter. He pulled his sweatpants down just enough and she felt Seb push into her quickly and begin a quick hard pace, his fingers digging into her hips as he held on to her. He then slowed and let go of her hips, she could feel him playing with her hair. He seemed to be gathering it up into a pony tail, she smiled as she knew exactly what he was going to do. Sure enough, he took hold of her hair in one hand, and wrapped it around his wrist a couple of times. He gave it a gentle tug and started to quicken his pace, using her hair to somehow hold her in place. Their moans soon filled the room and for Seb, seeing her like this in front of him became too much and he came quickly with a loud cry. He let go of her hair and gently assisted her to stand upright, kissing her shoulder and neck while breathing heavily. "That's how I like to start my day the most." He said as he gently pulled out from her and then playfully smacked her bum. "Right, let's go shower." He pulled his sweatpants back up and grabbed her hand, running out from the kitchen pulling her with him.

~*~

They arrived at the check in desk with just a few minutes to spare, Antti had text to say he'd already gone through and was now in the Etihad lounge. Once they'd checked in they walked into the lounge together and over to where Antti was sitting. "No prizes for guessing why you're late getting here." He remarked, he could see by the glow on their faces and their silly grins that they'd been at it.

"We're not late." Seb grinned as he sat down opposite Antti.

"You very nearly were." Antti answered back. "I didn't want to have to explain to Mattia that you missed your flight because you were too busy shagging."

"Well, you can blame Chloe for being a nymphomaniac this morning." He laughed as she pulled a face at him before going bright red. "Can't get enough, can you liebe?" He gave her a nudge.

"I don't think Antti wants to hear anymore Seb." She replied. "Not at 9am anyway."

"Oh I do." Antti gave her a wicked smile.

"I'll fill you in later." Seb said while winking at Chloe.

"No Antti, you really don't want to know." She replied quickly. "Surely we must be boarding soon!" She was anxious to change the subject and looked around the room. Like the last flight out from Italy, there was a vast amount of Ferrari personnel as the team had their own chartered flight. She was pleased that a certain person wasn't here this time.

"There you are!" Vanessa joined their table. "I saw you two sneak in last minute!" She pointed at Seb and Chloe.

"The traffic was awful!" Seb exclaimed, lying. "And Chloe slept in late, didn't you?"

"Bollocks Seb, I was up before you and you know it! I was sorting your breakfast when you came down." Replied Chloe. "Morning Charles." She saw the Monegasque driver arrive at their table.

"Morning Chloe." He smiled, she had to admit he was quite cute, far too young for her though, and not a patch on Seb. She looked on as the two drivers began talking and then glanced around the table, her eyes met Antti's and he gave her a look. She had no idea what that look meant, he gave her a small smile before turning his attention to his phone which had lit up with a text. As he looked at it she noticed his expression drop to one that she could only describe as sadness, maybe it was bad news from home, she thought to herself, she decided that she would try and get a moment to ask him when Seb wasn't around. Antti's eyes flickered back up to her's from his phone screen, seeing her curious expression he gave her another smile as if to let her know he was ok before looking back at his phone. After a few minutes Seb got up with Charles to go and get coffees and fruit juice, Chloe saw this as an opportunity and nudged Antti underneath the table with her foot.

"Are you ok Antti?" She asked as he looked back up at her.

"Sure." He nodded, then shook his head. "Actually, there is something."

"You can tell me, but only if you want to." She felt concerned.

"I've split with my girlfriend." He looked down at his phone again.

"Oh, I'm sorry Antti. What happened?" She didn't like seeing him unhappy.

"It's my own fault, she knows I like someone else." He looked at her shocked face. "I haven't cheated on her, I haven't acted on my feelings at all. We were talking and I just came out with it."

"Oh Antti." She let out a breath. "So she finished with you?"

"Yeah. I'm just glad we weren't together very long, otherwise it would have felt a lot worse."

"So, this other woman doesn't know how you feel?" She asked. Antti was about to answer when he saw Seb and Charles returning from ordering their drinks, she noticed how he closed his mouth and went back to looking at his phone. It was obvious he didn't want to talk in front of Seb and she wondered why as they usually seemed to have a good bond.

~*~

A while later and everyone was on board the plane and ready for take off, Chloe was already fast becoming used to flying first class with Seb and this flight was no exception with a spacious seat that reclined in to a small bed and plenty of leg room, not forgetting to mention the copius amount of free champagne. The only draw back was each seat was essiantially separate, with dividers that came up to ensure each person's privacy. This meant that she couldn't snuggle up to Seb like she wanted to, but thankfully it wasn't an overly long flight, not like Australia had been. She laughed as Seb pointed to the divider between them and pouted. "I'm not liking this." He stated.

"Belt up will you." She pointed to the illuminated seat belt sign before he could complain that she'd told him to shut up. "Its only for a few hours, I'm sure you can manage."

"Can I get in with you once we're airborne? You can recline your seat." He reached his hand out to her.

"I'll be working if the Wi-Fi is on." She replied and then yawned.

"I think we both need some sleep." He grinned. "So leave the lap top and get that seat reclined as soon as you can." He took hold of her hand and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles as the plane began to speed up along the runway.

~*~

As soon as the seatbelt light went off Chloe reclined the seat and Seb was quick to slip in next to her. After a bit of fidgeting on both of their parts she soon snuggled into him, he kissed her forehead and gave her a gentle squeeze as he held her. It wasn't long before she fell asleep, he had noticed that she'd looked a little tired some afternoons over the last week or so and thought that maybe speaking to Antti about her diet might help. Antti could suggest some more energy building foods and shakes for her, now they were getting in to the season she would need to be able to keep up with him both in and out of formula one. He kissed her forehead once more before closing his eyes, he hoped this coming weekend would turn out to be a good one for both of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.4K 66
After the events of last season Seb is struggling. He has lost the woman he loves and doesn't know where to find her. Melissa is struggling to find h...
147K 5.6K 70
Sebastian Vettel has achieved almost everything he's ever wanted in life; a career in the sport in he loves, four world titles, financial stability a...
234K 4.7K 60
It had been 10 years since the last time Valeria had set foot in a kart, or a circuit for that matters. She had grown up watching Formula1 with her d...
80.4K 1.6K 40
A woman is appointed as the new press officer for a Formula 1 driver whom she admires. What's her reaction when she found out that he has a feeling f...