Hating You Sweetly

Od romolavinia91

Laura hated his every move, his every breath and Chris hated Laura with every fiber in his body. So how is it... Více

1. Engagement Party
Copyright
2. Morning Regrets
3. Heating Rage
4. Laundry Room
5. Kiss me not
7. Wanting You
8. Until We Meet Again
9. Sweet Reunion
10. Forgetting Pain
11. Admitting Hate
12. It's Too Late
13. Farewell
14. Don't Go
15. Back to the Beginning
16. Under the Bus
17. Unspoken Words
18. To the Moon and Back
19. Nowhere To Go
20. Needing You Now
21. Losing the Fight
22. Waiting on the Past
23. Awestruck Answer
24. Confession
25. Our Love Story
An Update

6. Swimming in Dirty Water

236K 5.6K 1.5K
Od romolavinia91

Laura's POV

I hate him. I hate him so much. Why did he have to ruin my night? The day was going by decently enough up until he attacked me in the woods. Damn him. Why did he hate me so much? I just don't understand. What did I ever do to him? Nothing, absolutely nothing yet here he is harrasing me and I can't really do anything about it. Would anyone really believe me? We always displayed such a hatred between us in public, I honestly think people would laugh if I told them Chris likes to corner me and force his lips on me. 

Its not like I would tell anyone anyway. It was embarrasing. Because truthfully I did somewhat enjoy it. Gah, what is wrong with me? What was he doing to me? We didn't like each other. These heated passionate lip-locking makeout sessions were not an act of liking or affection. Oh no, far from it. They were a definitely sprung up by the mutual hate we possessed for each other. 

Why am I thinking about this? It is passed midnight and I still can't fall asleep or even close my eyes for that matter. I was sharing a tent with Demi, who I think was past out at the moment. 

"Pssst Demi. You up?"

She fumbled around in the sheets, whinning. But eventually she turned in my direction and opened her eyes. Her dark brown eyes were giving me an evil glare that was mixed with concern. She was probably hating me for waking her up. Opps. 

"Why are you up Laura? Is everything okay?"

"No." Should I tell her? Can I tell her? I trusted her but did I really want her to know about the weird messed up relationship I had with Chris. Would she believe me?

She shifted her body and sat up on her elbow, giving me her full half-waken up attention. "What's up Laura? What's on your mind that's keeping you up and preventing me from getting sleep?"

I bit my bottom lip. Here it goes. "Chris kissed me."

I think her eyes popped out of their sockets. She sat up straighter and I'm sure she was completely awake now and eager to listen. 

"What? What are you talking about? I thought you hated each other." 

I took a deep breath and started to spill all the details out. I needed to tell someone, right? I told her everything and left out nothing. I also emphysized on the hatred part. There was no love between the kisses. They were always sprung up by acts of hatred and rage. 

"I can't believe this," Demi said tightening her ponytail. 

I dropped my head. "You think I'm lying?"

"No," she quickly reassured me. "I can't believe that ass-wipe. How dare he treat you like that?"

"I don't even know what I did to him." 

Her beautiful dark brown eyes were staring at me with sympathy and complete curiousity. And here came the questions. 

"So I have to ask; how was it? Is he a good kisser? Did you like it?"

I took my pillow and chucked it at her. She easily dodged it. "What? Come on, a girl can ask."

I shut my eyes. I can't believe I'm going to confess this to her. "Would I be totally messed up in the head if I told you I did like it...on some level? He has these full lips and I swore every time I feel them on mine the world slows down. He is an amazing kisser." 

She hugged the pillow and smiled. "You're not messed up. He's every girl's walking fantasy. Who could resist something like that? I'd totally go for it too."

That put a smile on my face and made me feel a bit of relief. At least I wasn't the only one. 

"It's too bad he's a major douche."

"Seriously." I felt a lot better telling Demi but that still didn't solve my problem. What was I going to do?

"He seriously needs payback." Demi was rubbing her chin and I could tell she was already forming a masterpiece plan in head. This was why we were such good friends. Our minds always seem to think alike. 

"What do you have in mind, partner?" 

After talking to Demi last night I went to sleep like a baby. I guess keeping things to myself was what kept me from falling asleep. I'll remember that for next time. I wasn't sure what time it was but by the time I changed and Demi finally got up everyone was out and about around the campfire. 

Clark was the first to greet me with a small plate up eggs and his dashing smile. I'm guessing he's a morning person. I took the plate and figured Sarah must have gotten up early and made breakfast for everyone. She really was ready to get married, wasn't she? 

"Good morning, sunshine. Did you sleep well?" He asked sitting next to me on the log.

I glance passed him and spotted Chris staring at me. His haunting green eyes and cocky smirk were pissing me off to no end. It was like he knew I didn't sleep well. Asshole.

Good thing I'm a pretty great actress. "I slept like a baby. Thanks for asking. How did you guys sleep?"

"Decent. This jerk over here," Clark said throwing a bag filled with heavy stuff towards Tom. "Kept hitting me throughout the night."

"I'm sorry. I told you I get a little restless when I sleep," Tom said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Good morning everyone," Demi shouted, getting out of our tent. She had a huge smile plastered on her gorgeous face and I'm pretty sure it was do to the fact of our scheming last night. 

We spent most of the morning eating and talking about what we should do for the day. During that time though Demi got Clark on board with our plan. He agreed instantly. I guess he feels bad about Chris' horrible behavior towards me at his birthday party. 

I was helping Sarah clean up and wash the dishes when Clark started the first part of our plan, distraction. While Clark was distracting Chris Demi had snuck over and dumped a good amount of salt in Chris' drink. 

I tried my best to keep the smirk off my face but it was so hard. Eventually, after much anticipation, Chris reaches over and takes his drink. He presses it to his lips and takes a gulp but almost immediantly spits it back out. The drink goes everywhere and everyone at this point is laughing hysterically.

Chris looks furious as hell but he does his best in composing himself. "You guys are really hilarious. I didn't even know we had a bunch of comedians here." 

"Well surprise, there are," Demi's smartalic remark earned her a glare in return. She just laughed even harder. God, I loved my friends. 

"It was just a joke Chris. Calm down," Dania butted in. 

Chris shifted his glare towards me. "I'm sure it was." 

I slowly made my way towards him. "Just harmless fun. Don't be such a sourpatch." I tapped his shoulder hard, making my point across. 

"I could show you harmless fun," his low voice was only loud enough for only me to hear. 

The dark heated shades of his eyes were like daggers raining on my parade of payback. Why does it seem like he always has the upper hand? 

"Alright enough of this. It's time to get wet. Everyone to the lake!" Angelo shouted.

I blinked a few times to escape Chris' stare and turned to look at Angelo. He was grinning with excitement and was already taking off his shirt. Actually all the guys were taking off their shirts. It was honestly a beautiful sight to see especially when all the guys here liked to hit the gym every once in a while. 

"I think I'm going to pass." I wasn't feeling up to swimming in dirty water and truthfully my stomach was cramping. I think it was getting close to that time of month. 

"Oh no you're not getting out of it," Clark said throwing his shirt at me. 

"I'm not feeling so well," I slowly made my way back to my tent but not before noticing Chris' pleased expression to my statement. He didn't want me to go and I didn't want to go because he was going. It was a win, win. "Just go have fun without me."

But before I could escape into the small cramped up tent I was snatched up by two really strong arms. Aaron lifted me off my feet and was carrying me away from camp. 

"Aaron put me down." I tried prying his hands apart up they wouldn't budge. They actually tightened around my stomach.

"Nope, not going to happen." 

We were heading into the woods. I couldn't see anyone else around us and I had no idea where we were going. I twisted a little just to loosen his hold. 

"Please Aaron come on. I don't want to go in the water." I figured that was why he was kidnapping me. 

"Well Laura we don't always get what we want. I promise it will be fun. Just come join us," his low velvety voice tried to sway me. 

I wanted to fight back but once I got a view of his deliciously buldging biceps I couldn't really focus anymore. Wow, he was beautifully built. Why haven't I noticed this before? 

"Aaron,  Aaron please," I said in a low seductive tone. "I'll do anything you want. I promise."

That got his attention and he came to a stop. He didn't let me go though but I did have enough room to turn and fully face him. 

"Anything?" He whispered leaning a bit closer. 

His golden hazel eyes were filled with intrigue and wonder. Then his lips went into a big heartbreaking smirk which revealed his dimples. He had dimples! Since when? 

I nodded slowly. "Anything."

His eyes went down to my lips then back up to my eyes before he moved in closer. Oh god, what is happening? I could feel the warmth of his chest and I think I stopped thinking. I couldn't move. This was wrong. This was really wrong. Right?

What was going on? 

"Last one in has to pack up the camping equipment." Tommy's voice came out of nowhere.

Just as I was about to turn my head Tommy snatch me up and throw me over his shoulder like a freakin sack of potatoes. "Come on princess. Don't want to be last. We all know you can't even put away your sunday dress."

I was too taken off guard to even register what he was saying or what he was planning on doing until he did it. I didn't even have time to hold my breath before I was dunked into the dirty lake water. Damn him and damn the cold water. 

I hated guys; period. 

I got up and tried making my way out but the stupid sand under my feet was really slippery like slime. 

"Oh no you don't," Dania said pulling my arm back and making me fall in the water again. Really, was it pick on me day? I ended up splashing her for that one and then everyone else seemed to join in. 

In the end I can honestly say I was having a blast. Well that was until I spotted Chris. He was giving me this horribly disgusted look like he was questioning God's decision for creating me. I brushed it off. I was getting pretty used to his diry looks by now.

Chris' POV

I got out of the water before everyone else did. I guess I lost the enthusiasm of swimming once I saw Laura throwing herself all over my cousins. It made me sick just watching her flirt her way around them.

I don't know what the hell Aaron sees in her. And I swore I could have thrown up when I saw them almost kiss. If it wasn't for Tommy interrupting them I'm positive I would have seen some action. I'm sure she would have loved that too. 

I don't even know why I'm wasting time thinking about her. She means nothing to me anyway. She was nothing.

"Hey Chris!" I heard Michael shout from the water.

"Yeah?"

"Can you go get some more firewood for later? We're running out." 

Why not? It's not like I had anything else to do. "Sure, man."

"And Laura can you go with him?"

What, Laura? She was drying herself off with a towel by the bushes. She must have gotten out while I wasn't looking. 

"Uhhh," she hesitated. 

I'm guessing she didn't want to go with me. That put a smile on my face. At least I struck some kind of fear in her. 

"I don't think so," her straight answer came. 

"Laura he's going to need some help." Michael looked a little dissappointed and I think since she had some respect for the guy she agreed to company me. 

Just my luck. 

I headed north since yesterday we went looking for wood in the south direction. I didn't even bother to look back and see if she was following or not. I didn't care but I could heard the soft steps she was taking and knew she was there. Eventually I stopped and began picking up random wood. 

She started doing the same. There was complete slience between us. The only things you could hear were the chirping of the birds and the gentle whisks of the wind brushing against the leaves of the trees. 

Once my arms were full I stood and quietly watched her scrambling for sticks. Her clothes were still damp and hugging her body. Her long dark hair would cascade down towards her face every time she bent down but she'd flick it back. 

I like her hair and I'll admit I liked the way it felt in between my fingers. It was too bad she was a slut. Everything about who she is repulses me. I know it doesn't justify the way it take advantage of her but I never claimed to be a nice guy and in my opinion she deserved it. 

"What? What are you looking at?" Her eyes were narrowed in at me. 

I guess I was staring for too long, all well. It's a free country I can stare and stare is exactly what I did. I started with her nice toned legs which were easy to admire since she was wearing shorts then her stomach, chest which she was trying to cover with the wood in her hands but it didn't matter. I had my feel of them last night anyway. 

Her skin was soft and creamy and at the moment her high cheeks were flushed. I'm not sure if it was from embarrasement of my open stare or if she was furious. It was hard to tell with her. 

Laura dropped the wood in her hands in a dramatic fashion. Okay so she was livid. This was going to be good. 

"What the hell is your problem?"

I bent down and gently placed the wood on the ground. I felt like this was going to get physical. "I have a problem?"

"You know exactly what I mean Chris. Ever since you came back you've been acting like I'm a disgusting flea that you need to squash."

I tilted my head with a mocking smile. "I think you're on to something." 

She pursed her lips in an adorable frustrated act. "I don't get you. You hate me, okay. But then you corner me and we kiss. I'm so freakin confused. What's going on? What the hell did I do to you?"

I shrugged. "Nothing."

She stomped her way closer to me, fuming. "Then why the hell do you hate me?"

Why should I tell her straight up? I don't owe her any explanation. So I decided to dodge the question. "Do you purposely throw yourself at my cousins or does that whorish behavior come natually to you?"

I can tell I've gotten under her skin by now. Her eyes were dark with venom. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about. They are my friends. I don't throw myself at anyone." 

I laughed. "Now, now Laura there's no need to lie with me. I know all about your infectious decietful ways." 

She shook her head with rage. "Wow, you're delusional." She dismissed my comment and started walking away. 

"Oh yes Ben told me all about your ways." She stopped immediantly before twisting back around to face me. "You know me and Ben are really close; we consider each other brothers almost." 

Her eyes went cold and emotionless. "You don't know anything."

"I think I know a lot more than you think. You see he told me what you did to him. How you broke his heart and quickly got over it by moving on to your next victim." 

I knew by mentioning her ex-boyfriend who also happened to be my cousin she would understand where I was coming from. By the look on her face I knew it was finally sinking in to her thick brain why I had the hatred I did for her. 

"It's hard to break someone's heart when they don't have one."

Was she serious right now? "But hurting Ben wasn't enough was it Laura. You have to make your claim on my other cousins now too." I shook my head; this was unbelievable. "You'd do anything to be a part of our family."

She started to laugh hysterically. "Oh yeah. Who could resist being in such a perfect family?" She was mocking me. "Do you really think me so low? Ben must have painted you a wonderful picture of me." 

"The best, actually. But I didn't have to just believe him I saw it all with my own eyes when you were digging your claws into Aaron earlier."

She could lie about it all she wanted but I know exactly what kind of a person she is. 

"So basically you think I'm a slut, making my way through each and every one of your family members." 

"Actions speak louder than words." 

Her hand went up to her chest like she was trying to hold herself together. "Is that why you've been kissing me? Because you think I'm easy."

I never in my life planned on kissing her. It just happened and once it continued I saw no reason in stopping. I didn't care if I was using her and I still don't. 

"Possibly."

She clinched her jaw. "You're an asshole and Ben's a liar. You don't even know the whole story." 

I would trusted my cousin any day over her word. "I know enough."

"Stay away from me," she breathed out before walking away again. 

She wanted me to stay away but I bet she wouldn't say the same thing to Aaron. Images of them leaning into each other burned a rage in me. She wasn't going to get away with this. I ran after her, grabbed her arm and forced her back against a tree. 

I pressed my body completely on hers giving her no room to move or try to escape. Her head jerked up and her brown eyes were searching mine for an explanation. I didn't need one. 

"You liked it didn't you; the way Aaron was looking into your eyes and holding you close."

She didn't answer and my hand went up to her plump lips. They parted under my thumb and again a small fire was building in my chest. 

"Are you going to break his heart too?"

Her eyes turned to ice. "You want a slut?" Before I could even answer her lips came down onto mine like thunder. Her anger was driving this kiss with a rough passion. I fed from her energy and joined with my own fire. 

One of her hands grabbed my neck and the other landed on my chest. She pushed and twisted me over making me hit the tree with my back. She took a small nip at my bottom lip before pulling away. 

"Ask Ben for a number. I'm sure he has plenty of sluts on speed dial." Then she walked away picking up a few sticks on her way back to camp. 

Damn, I let her go away again. I guess it didn't matter though. At least I got my point across. 
_______________________________
What do you think? 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

177K 6.1K 37
Emily Montgomery had never done anything wrong in her life. She obeyed everything her parents ever asked of her. But now she finally has to break awa...
19.7K 800 19
Michael and Liam are madly in love. Or so they think. How madly in love could you be when you've only just started talking? Liam has always been a he...
17.8K 822 14
"Dancing can be likened to lovemaking. You happen to set the pace, you happen to enjoy it very much" - Nonso ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It wasn't just...