The Fake Nerd

By akutaranpoe

Seoyeon is just a regular, dress like a nerd. She goes to a new school and met 7 boys. What will happen. Will... More

Character
The Start
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The end? Chapter 36

Chapter 30

590 12 0
By akutaranpoe

I was about to leave until he...

----

Seoyeon POV

He grab my wrist. Making me fall on top of him. He then turn, which make him on top of me.

Jungkook - "I love you, Seoyeon."

He start to kiss me. He kiss my forehead, then cheek, then he comes closer to my lips. I try to get off his grip but he is too strong. He then kiss my lips very hard and rough. I didn't kiss him back. I try to resist him but he kept making it harder and rougher.

I finally get off his grip and run away to my bedroom. I go in and lock the door and  go to the bathroom and look at myself. I shpuld be mad but i am happy and blishing very bad. I then  start to splash my face with water. I look at myself again and see that my lips are swollen. How can I not notice that. I then go to my bed and try to sleep. And try to forget the things that happen. 

No one POV

Seoyeon was sleeping and Jungkook is also sleeping. BTS are trying to sleep but they couldn't because they are worry about the maknae.

*Next day*

Jungkook wake up to see a strange room. He look around and then he look down and see that his clothes change. He the start to walk around until be reach the kitchen. He see food and a note or something. He goes and sit down while ready the note.

Dear Jungkook,

        By the time you read this, I will be gone. I made you some breakfast and wash your clothes for you. Your clothes are at the living room table. And if you are wondering who change your clothes? It is Vernon and Jihoon. Where are they? Vernon and Mingyu went on vacation this morning. Jihoon is back on the States. If you are wondering why you are here. It is because you got drunk and Vernon saw you so he decide to 'save' you.

Seoyeon 

He then start to put his shoes on and get his clothes. Then he went back to the house. 

When he got there, he open the door and see all his Hyungs. They all run to him and hug him while asking question.

Seokjin - "Where were you? We were all worry about you."

Jungkook -"I was at Seoyeon house."

All - "What!!!"

Jungkook - "She told me that I got drunk or something and I Vernon saw me and took me to her house."

They all nodded.

Namjoon - "Who change your clothes."

All of them look at Jungkook with a smirk except for Yoongi.

Jungkook - "You guys are dirty-minded. Vernon ang Jihoon change my clothes."

Yoongi - "I thought that Vernon left yest-"

Yoongi quickly close his mouth with his hands.

Jungkook - "What were you trying to say?"

Yoongi - "Nothing. Got to go."

Yoongi then run out of the house. Thinking how stupid he was. He almost said something that will quickly hurt Seoyeon and Yoongi relationship.

He was walking until he got a text from Namjoon. 

Text Conv.

GOD - Come here

Yoongi - ???

GOD - Kookie is telling us why he was mad.

Yoongi - K. Coming.

He then walk home

Jungkook POV

Yoongi Runs away and we just look at him go.

V - "What do you think he said?"

Hoseok - "I heard something about Vernon leaving yesterday. I think."

Jungkook - "Bu she said that he left this morning with Mingyu."

Jimin - "Maybe we heard the wrong thing."

V - "Maybe."

Namjoon - "So tell us why you got mad that day."

Jungkook - "I will but Yoongi have to be here too."

Namjoon - "Ok then. I will tell him."

He text him and some few minutes later he come in.

Yoongi - "So. Now tell us."

Jungkook - "Okay."

When she left, I leave to tell her, but I came in at the wrong time. When I was there. I saw Eunwoo holding her hand on one knee. And she shouted 'Yes. Finally."

V - "So that he what happen."

Jungkook - "Yep."

Namjoon - "Just forget about her. You can find a better girl then her."

Jungkook - "You are right. I will pretend that nothing happen."

Hoseok - "That is more like it. So we are going to somewhere tomorrow then."

Jimin - "That is a good idea. So where are we going?"

Hoseok - "It will be a surprise."

Jimin - "Dang it."

Seoyeon POV

When I came back Eunwoo was already standing in front of my house. We go in and talk about some plan and hopefully she will say yes. We then decide to go to the mall and pick up some stuff.

2 hours later

We are finish with shopping. We decide to sit down and eat some food.

Seoyeon - "Sooo. Do anybody know that you like her?"

Eunwoo - "No."

Seoyeon - "Okay."

Eunwoo - "Yep."

Seoyeon - "Lets put these at my house and we can go play basketball later."

Eunwoo - "Okay."

We put the stuff in his car and drove it to my house. I grab my basketball and went in the car with Eunwoo.

We arrive there and start to play. After awhile I decide to sit down on the bench for awhile. Eunwoo keep on playing. I was zone out when something hard hit my face. I look at what it is and it is the basketball. Eunwoo then run up to me.

Eunwoo - "Are you okay? I didn't mean it."

He comes closer and look at the spot that the basketball hit.

Seoyeon - "I am okay. You don't need to worry about me."

Eunwoo - "I am sorry."

He said sorry a couple of time. I look around us and see what position we are in. 

Seoyeon - "Um... Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo - "Hmm."

Seoyeon - "Can you not lean in so close."

He look at the position we are in and lean away.

Eunwoo -"Sorry. I didn't notice."

Seoyeon - "It is okay. Like you said. You didn't notice."

Eunwoo - "Let's go back and plan what we are going to do so that she falls in love with me."

Seoyeon - "OKay."

We then went back home and plan stuff. Eunwoo left so I decide to sleep.

*Monday Morning*

It was 6:45 when I decide to go to school with Eunwoo. We decide to go to school early because we are placing stuff for the plan. We are placing stuff a hour until we decide to go to class. When we walk to our class all eyes were on us. We both look at each other for the first time this morning. Me and Eunwoo was confused until we actually look at what is wrong. Both our hair was messy, our clothes were messy, we both were breathing heavily and our face is red from moving the stuff around.

Eunwoo - "So that is why they are look at us weird." He whisper.

Seoyeon - "Yep." I whisper back.

We both fix our self quickly and sit down.

No one POV

All the student look at them. Then everybody phone goes off. Everybody look at it with huge eyes and look at Seoyeon and Eunwoo. Seoyeon and Eunwoo both look at it with huge eyes.

They both saw a picture of them hugging on the rooftop with a video. One picture was of them. Looking like they are hugging each other. The last one was them coming out of the door where they were planning stuff.

Jinyoung - "Are you guys by any chance dating?"

E/S is Eunwoo and Seoyeon 

E/S - "Hell no."

JinJin - " Then what is with the picture and video?"

Eunwoo - "It is all a misunderstanding."

Mark - "Then tell us."

Seoyeon- "We will tell you guys tomorrow. We just can't tell you guys with this much pressure."

They nodded their heads , then the teacher walk in and start her lesson.

>>>Fast Forward

Seoyeon and Eunwoo went into the room where they plan. Jennie didn't figure out because her phone is at the repair shop.

What they didn't know is that their friends were following them except for Jennie. 

Their friends saw what they done. Everything was neatly organized and the color was white and pink.

Seoyeon - "Come in."

They were confused. Was she talking to them.?

Seoyeon - "Yah. You guys at the door. Come in."

She said looking at the door her friends were at. The someone open the door and all of them except for Jinyoung and Mark. They then walk over them. ( Like a boss. LOL.)

They then look at who open the door and it is Eunwoo.

Youngjae - "How did you guys know that we were there?"

Eunwoo - "We saw you around the corners."

All - "Ohh..."

Jinyoung - "So what is this about?"

Seoyeon - Can I tell them?"

Eunwoo nodded and Seoyeon tell them what is happening and what they are doing. Then they nodded.

Yugyeom- "Can we help?"

Eunwoo/Seoyeon - "Sure."

They spent all day placing stuff down and moving stuff.

>>>Fast Forward

Today was the day that Eunwoo ask Jennie out. Jungkook been staying away from Seoyeon.

Eunwoo POV

We gone early to school to set things up. When it hit the time she usually comes. She walk in front of the school. I walk up to her.

Eunwoo - " Jennie, will you be my girlfriend's?"

Jennie - "That it?"

.................

Jennie - "No."

She then walk pass me. I felt broken so I hug behind and told her,

Eunwoo - "Jennie you are beautiful and smart. When I see you smile my inside melts, when you cry I feel sad and want to punch whoever made you sad. Your laugh is music to my ears. You are perfect. And if you will. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She then turn around and hug me. I got confuse.

Jennie - "Yes. I will be your girlfriend."

I hug her tighter until I  felt someone grab my collar of my shirt  and hit me in the face. It is...

----

Who do you think it is? It is kinds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
6K 54 10
Your parents just got divorced and you need a friend in your new town. Meeting Rodrick was awkward at first but later on you find out its true love...
1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3K 86 32
Choi Y/n, a lonely girl who is crazily in love with an idol, PARK JIMIN. She kidnaps him and forces him to love her back. Will her force work where t...