if my imagination can be real...

By gunshyboo

I was a regular factory worker, completely bored with work and with life. I got through these days relying on... More

credit to paid artist
My life
when everything changed
something is wrong
some killer fun
everything is not like it seems
somethings you cant change
A World I Once Knew
I interrogated myself
punishing pleasure
some furry fun
the girl with glowing tattoos
the monster of nightmares
change of heart
blood on my hands
lost of powers
the day i became a guardian angel
first day of my new new life
my job is done
getting sent to boot camp
sealed away from all
the government had a few questions
im now a government hunter
sucide mission
the storm is coming
murder, sex, and deal making
loyalty
all leaders are the same
I have a daughter
the truth came out
meeting the wendigo queen
all in

god for a day

8 0 0
By gunshyboo

I sighed and said, "So where is the nearest place I can get food." My voice was deeper than normal for some reason. I then looked to see my body was getting a bit buffer by the second. One of them said something, but it was into the ground. I then said, "Stand up and answer me." They did what I said which was weird, to be honest, but I liked it. They all started talking, I put my hands up and they got quiet. I pointed at the girl and said, "Where is the nearest place I can get food. I'm super hungry." She blushed and said, "We have a village about a sunrise walk away." I rolled my eyes and said, "Ok let's go I'm starving." One of them then reached in his bag and pulled out weird looking bread. I got close to look at it. I then took a part of it and slowly took a bite out of it. It had no flavoring and tasted like pure wheat. I didn't like it too much, but food is food. 

They then got their stuff and looked at the guy that was going to fight me. I didn't notice I was still holding his ax, I looked at what they were looking at. I saw him looking at his ax, but was too scared to ask for it back. This guy was at least 3 times bigger than me which is crazy to think he is scared of me. I leaned my hand towards him which held the ax, he slowly grabbed it and then gave it back and said, "If Thor wishes for my ax. I shall allow myself to walk beside him with no weapon." or something like that, I'm not for sure, they always talk in riddles. I nod and began walking until I heard yelling and loud footsteps. I then saw an army of people running at us with weapons drawn. All of them stood around me and was using their body to protect me. I pushed them to the side and said, "Let Thor take care of them." I heard his ax grip tight. I then remembered that Thor had a hammer and he swung it around, but to call lighting he raised it in the air. The army of people was maybe a few seconds from reaching us when I held the ax in the air and a massive lightning bolt came from the clear sky and hit the ax, but it instead of falling over dead from getting hit by lightning I got a lot stronger and built. I then threw the ax when I hit a tree and discharged and sent the bolt of lightning through the roots of the trees killing almost all of the army. I laughed as I was in shock that worked, I turned to the others and said, "Finish the rest." They all smiled and ran at the stunned people and chopped them down. I honestly loved Vikings, I mean big buff guys or guys that know how to kill with brute force. Best damn fighters ever if you ask me.

I smiled, as this felt great to finally be powerful enough to do everything I want, but before I could think about what to do next, Lyssa's sister sighed and said, "You are a great killer... but you have two days to kill their leader and to appoint a leader to their tribe/clan" I gave her a confused look, she looked up at me and said, "What? You act like you will be like this forever." I nod but stopped once she broke out laughing. I rolled my eyes and said, "So why do I have to do this?" She then looked at the Vikings killing the rest of the enemies. She nods and said, "Well, he didn't agree with me and tried to kill me.... so now we going to kill him and replace him with a follower of mine so I may have control of them again."

I sighed and said, "So you want me to make sure you have control over people and why would I do this?" She smiled and said, "Well once you do this then I will have sex with you." I choked on my breath and coughed before saying, "That easy? Just go there kill someone and then I get to fuck you. Not much honor in being a slut." She laughed and said, "I'm not, it will be my first time, but this is important to me." Seeing the seriousness on her face made me think about why it was so important. 

She then said, "And I may help you as well with your fight thing." I smiled and nod and said, "Ok but I want to have some fun as a Viking. They are something I can get along with." She smiled once more and said, "This is why I am here. they are my favorite too." 

I looked at the small group of Vikings walking back I then said, "So it's a deal?" I then looked at where she was but she was no longer there. One of the Vikings came up and said, "So how we do?" I then said, "Great like always, but we need to hurry because I have to get done with a task I was given." The girl got excited and said, "Oh we going to help you take on a dangerous task for you." I leaned my head to the right and said, "No not really, I have to make sure this leader is replaced before he does wrong." They looked at me confused, I nod and said, "Your leader has betrayed my friend so I have to replace him. 

They gave me a concerned look and one of them said, "Oh my, please don't punish us. We didn't know." I smiled and said, "No worries I'm only going for him. Now can we start going there I don't have much time before I have to get back to .... home." One of them said, "Do you mean Valhalla?" I nod and said, "Yes where I may have my stomach stuffed with mead and wild boar." They cheered  for some reason. As we then began to travel, I was looking around a lot because I have never seen so much nature at one time. The others gave me funny looks until finally one of them said, "So your Thor, the God of lightning. How about you prove it." I stopped and said, "Did you not see what happened back there." The rest of them became concerned as my tone of voice changed from relaxed and deep to normal and annoyed.  I then nod and took there blade from them and said, "Walk!" The rest of them stood there in shock and held their axes about to attack me. I looked at them and something in me snapped and I threw the blade down into the soft dirt below my feet. A massive lightning bolt came down striking the blade. A string of lightning came from the blade to everyone killing them, I smiled and said, "I hope that's enough proof." it then hit me I needed them to lead me to their camp. I looked around for a bit but couldn't see anything that could lead me to them. So I started walking in the way we were going. I passed through underbrush and a large forest. It was peaceful minus the big roots I would trip over here and there. I heard birds talking to one another,  I even saw deer eating. It was like I was in a fairytale where everything and everyone was happy, but of course, that was cut short when I came across heads on spikes that was forced into trees. I looked closely at them to try and see what kind of people they were but it was mostly skull and smelled horrible. So I kept a bit of distance from the heads. Lyssa's sister then said, "Yeah, Vikings mark their area with heads of enemies. Fun fact these heads will soon be changed with the army you helped killed, speaking of that where are the others?" I turned to see her looking around a bit until her eyes locked on me. I felt a bit bad but at the same time if I make a mistake I can cut my throat and start all over. I then said, "Well a huge lightning bolt came down and killed everyone. I'm so lucky to live through it."

She rolled her eyes and said, "You seriously killed them. Now you're going to fight their leader alone." I smiled and said, "Ok that's easy, I'll just blast him with lightning." She nods and said, "Sure if you want to pick him off. He was once my greatest fighter and I gave him power, but that went to his head and now mocks me." I rolled my eyes and said, "Of course he is powerful. This is more and more of a video game. I seriously think I'm just dreaming after falling asleep while playing my PS4." She pushed me against the tree and said, "You better not fuck this up for me or I'll rip your dick off and make you eat it." I smiled and said, "Oh really, well I think I should get a reward for coming this far." She had an evil grin as she nods then slowly rubbed her hand down my chest. I then said, "This is more like it" She then cupped my nuts and squeezed them,  my stomach went crazy as the rest of my body couldn't move. She then said, "How about this. You do as I say and you keep this." I then managed to say, "I...  think that is... not right.." She tightened her grip and I let out a squeal and said, "Ok... ok .ok ok ok ok."She let my nuts go and I fell to my knee about to cry a storm or throw up, I don't know which one my body wanted to do first. 

She then said, "Well get up and go kill the guy so I can get some work done." I flipped her off and get up. I took a deep breath and sighed as I then said, "I will kill you too." She was already gone, I looked around to gather myself before I set off again and went towards where I thought the Viking camp was. I was going to turn around until I made it to a small clearing. I looked at the end of a small clearing to see a great wall made of logs. On the end of each log was a fine point, there was a door like spot that I figured I would try first. 

But before I could, arrows filled the air, I ran for the door hoping I could make it, but hearing all the arrows slamming in the ground inches away I knew I couldn't stop. I fell through the door knocking it over as this happened I heard footsteps rushing me for the woods. I got up and slammed the wooden door into its spot then in the ground maybe one foot which made a foot gap in the doorway at the top. I heard the people who shot that arrows slam into the door trying to kick it in. I looked around to see I was crowded by Vikings and the door went straight to into their homes. My eyes got wide as they all drew their swords, I then heard a male voice say, "No need he is here for me. I'll take care of him." 

A huge guy pushed through the crowd. I now stood at 6 feet something, but this guy was at least a foot taller than me. I knew my ass was about to get kicked. They people smashed through the door and readied their arrows.  I turned to face them when I felt a punch have contact with my back pushing me to the ground. I got back up and looked at the massive guy and guessed he was the leader and the one I had to kill. I swung my right hand and hit his jaw, he laughed and said, "Come on do better than that!" I then kicked him in the nuts making him fall to his knees. I then pulled his head into my knee and broke his nose. He fell into the dirt, the people gasped and started to yell, "Cheater!"

I then grabbed someone's blade and I was about to finish him when he grabbed my shoulder from behind and hit me hard making the sword fall in the ground with me. I looked at the sword then him. He was pissed, I reached for the sword, but he pulled my right leg and stomped my chest three times. I lost my breath, he then pulled up the sword and stuck it in my chest. I grabbed it to stop it from going deep but he then stomped it into the ground.  I could feel my life fading, but I was not giving up, my body got cold and he started to walk away. I grabbed the handle and slowly pulled it as I screamed from the pain. I then got to my knees and looked at him he was in shock but started to rush to make sure I didn't get up. I dashed at his left holding the sword at my right. Our body's slammed making each other fall to the ground. It was hard to breathe but I looked his way to see the sword went through his chest where his heart was. I smiled and said, "Eat shit bitch." I then died, I woke up in the woods like before but the trees had burn marks and bodies littered the ground around them.  I was a bit confused, I went to find a sword. I found a bloody one so I used the towel to clean it. I looked at the blade to see the mark on my neck was gone and I was back to my body and not a God. I sighed as it felt good to have power to the point I was almost unstoppable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.3K 36
*Mature content and sexual references* Yasmin grew up with everything she wanted, two loving parents, an extravagant house, flashy clothes and depend...
51.8K 1.1K 22
It follows a girl who hasn't had sex in a year and meets a new guy at work who could be a potential. Anything is able to happen between the two if th...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
1.4M 12.2K 52
My Very First Book So Forgive me for any mistakes and messed up chapters ;p also the spelling mistakes, I'm editing this book slowly. Trailer: http:...