bring it back ➳ ben hardy [2]

By lapescacontusa

❝ for the two of us, home isn't a place, it is a person, and we are finally home. ❞ ... More

cast
twitter
instagram
imessage
instagram
magazine article
instagram
instagram
imessage
magazine article
imessage group chat
real life
letter
real life
instagram: a series
real life
twitter
instagram
real life
imessage group chat
instagram
real life
instagram
real life
real life
instagram posts
entry

magazine article

962 20 2
By lapescacontusa

"theo... she decided we shouldn't be together even though... even though we have such a bond and love for one another."

this past week, i had the honour to sit down with ben hardy (bohemian rhapsody, six underground) to have a little chat about everything that had been going on in his life in the wake of bohemian rhapsody.

INTERVIEWER: hello, mr. hardy, how are you?
BEN HARDY: i'm doing great, yeah, thanks. it's good to be here.

I: it's great to have you! let's get right to it - how has life been since everything surrounding bohemian rhapsody died down?
BH: it's been great, yeah, um, i starred in another movie that recently came out, it's called six underground, and i got to do it alongside ryan reynolds which was - it was amazing, oh my god, he's such a great guy to work with, and funny, too, yeah. it was just an all around great experience.

I: do you still talk with the bo rhap boys?
BH: oh definitely. we're all in a group chat and we all talk almost daily, and we try to visit each other whenever we can that our schedules don't conflict. we're a family now.

I: so we know that you and actress theodosia siano were together there for a while. whatever happened to that? are you still together?
BH: i, um... first off, i'd like to mention that theo is a poetess first and actress second. she has two books out, and that's what her main passion is, she adores writing. secondly, we did break up, yeah, shortly before her filming for anna and the french kiss ended. as we all know, she went through a very difficult time while in paris, with the case and everything, and she just needed time to herself to get herself back to her headspace.

I: anna and the french kiss, as my readers know, is the movie adaptation of a book of the same title that came out four months ago in december of 2019. how is it between the two of you now since the split?
BH: we haven't really talked. i know she's been living in new york with joe and tim - chalamet, that is - and that she's been doing pretty great. i'm happy for her, i really am. she deserves everything last bit of greatness.

I: who ended things, might i ask?
BH: theo... she decided we shouldn't be together even though... even though we have such a bond and love for one another. but i respect it, you know? i respect that she's living her separate life now and i just hope one day we can get together over coffee and catch up.

it was at that point that the both of us began to tear up and said our farewells.

poll:
who's your otp?
#thenjamin - 67%
#josedosia - 30%
#gwilydosia - 3%
#themi - 0%
#lucydosia - 0%

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 564 25
EDIT 3 YEARS LATER-: i am so sorry this sucks so bad i was like 14 when i wrote it x Harley had always been happy, how couldn't she be? She made a la...
22.8K 510 11
"Look, Lola, real life isn't like those dumb books you read. The guy doesn't always say the right thing and the girl doesn't always like him back. So...
49.2K 1.1K 29
A collection of Imagines of this tall and handsome man Gwilym Lee, including himself and his character Brian May.
14.1K 246 13
Bunch of imagines with the Queen & Bohrap boys ━━━━━━━ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Ⓒ︎𝐃𝐗𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐐𝐔𝐗𝐄𝐄𝐍