Discordant Sonata

By edendaphne

This is an enemies AU fanfiction where Chat has always worked with Hawkmoth from the beginning ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*... More

Chapter 1: Sonata (Part 1)
Chapter 1: Sonata (Part 2)
Chapter 2: Blues (Part 1)
Chapter 2: Blues (Part 2)
Chapter 3: Ensemble
Some Art!
Chapter 4: Waltz
ART!! Chat Noir Design
Chapter 6: Solo
Chapter 7: Syncopation
Chapter 8: Abbandono (part 1 of 4)
Chapter 8: Abbandono (part 2 of 4)
Chapter 8: Abbandono (part 3 of 4)
Chapter 8: Abbandono (part 4 of 4)
Chapter 9: Agitato (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 9: Agitato (Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 10: Nocturne
ART! Chapter 7 Alternate Ending Comic
Chapter 11: Cambiare (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 11: Cambiare (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 11: Cambiare (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 12: Andante (Part 1 of 4)
Chapter 12: Andante (Part 2 of 4)
Chapter 12: Andante (Part 3 of 4)
Chapter 12: Andante (Part 4 of 4)
ART~!!!
Chapter 13: Fantasia
Chapter 14: Rubato (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 14: Rubato (Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 1 of 5)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 2 of 5)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 3 of 5)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 4 of 5)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 5 of 5)
ART!! Chat/Adrien Expression Sheet, Ladybug's Disguise, plus Commissions!
Chapter 16: Legato (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 16: Legato (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 16: Legato (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 17: Lullaby (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 17: Lullaby (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 17: Lullaby (Part 3 of 3)
ART!! A Ladynoir *Bonding* Moment
ART!! Marichat Comfort Cuddles (by Corgi)
Chapter 18: Affetuoso
Chapter 19: Attacca (part 1 of 3)
Chapter 19: Attacca (part 2 of 3)
Chapter 19: Attacca (part 3 of 3)
Chapter 20: Prestissimo (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 20: Prestissimo (Part 2 of 2)
ART!! Ladybug expressions
Chapter 21: Improvvisando
Chapter 22: Scherzo (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 22: Scherzo (part 2 of 3)
Chapter 22: Scherzo (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 23: Crescendo (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 23: Crescendo (Part 2 of 2)
ART!! Miraculous Glamour Magic
Chapter 24: Eco (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 24: Eco (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 24: Eco (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 25: Romanza (Part 1 of 4)
Chapter 25: Romanza (Part 2 of 4)
Chapter 25: Romanza (Part 3 of 4)
Chapter 25: Romanza (Part 4 of 4)
ART!! Commissions and Gifts
Chapter 26: Prima Donna (Part 1 of 4)
Chapter 26: Prima Donna (Part 2 of 4)
Chapter 26: Prima Donna (Part 3 of 4)
Chapter 26: Prima Donna (Part 4 of 4)

Chapter 5: Fermata

29.9K 933 2.2K
By edendaphne

Glossary:

Clochette = little bell

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Mood Music: Hallelujah - Brian Crain cover)

It was just another Monday morning in the life of Nathalie Sancoeur.  While she wouldn't necessarily categorize herself as a morning person,  she did prefer to wake up extra early to quietly watch the sun rise, her  beloved cat Clochette lounging lazily on her lap, as well as enjoy the  luxury of being able to get ready for the day at a leisurely pace.

Her  daily routine of scrolling through the trending news on her tablet  while sluggishly sipping on black coffee was uneventful as usual... until  she began going through the Adrien Agreste hashtag, as she always did.

Clochette did not   appreciate being violently sprayed with coffee. Nathalie coughed and  sputtered, wiping her dripping mouth and nose. She grabbed the nearest  available towel (which, as she discovered later, turned out to be not   a towel but a pricy dry-clean only sweater) to clean her face and  tablet with. Hopping off and looking back with what was surely the cat  version of a sneer, Clochette walked away from a very confused Nathalie,  who continued to gawk and sputter at the blurry photos of her charge,  hand-in-hand with the one and only Ladybug.

Inhaling sharply and  leaping out of her chair, Nathalie snatched her phone, first to dial  Nadja Chamack's number, followed by the Agrestes' lawyer, hoping they  could help her minimize the potential damage of this situation.

"Gabriel cannot find out about this," she muttered to no one in particular, clutching the countertop with a white-knuckle grip.

------------------------------------

A couple of hours later, Adrien sat at the Agrestes' titanic dining  room table anxiously poking at his breakfast, waiting for the other shoe  to drop. Sleep-deprivation from a night full of bad dreams (chronic  nightmares were an unfortunate side effect of using his miraculous  against its intended use) only amplified the maddening suspense.

Last  night he'd been terrified to check the news, fretting that the photos  from his date with Ladybug would undoubtedly be leaked onto the  internet. There was no way he'd be lucky enough to escape that. He did,  however, recall that none of the phones pointed at them had had their  flash turned on, and therefore, there was a tiny possibility that the  photos hadn't turned out clear enough to confirm that it really was   Ladybug and Adrien in the photos, and not some attention-seeking  lookalikes. It was that tiny ray of hope which allowed him to fall into a  fitful sleep.

A hope that was dashed when he checked his phone at  3am (having been jolted awake by a particularly vivid night terror). As  a result, he spent the next few hours searching for more photos, filing  claims and reports all over social media, hoping they would get taken  down sometime before anyone he knew could find out, and had gotten no  more sleep.

"Good morning, Adrien," a stern female voice rang suddenly from the other side of the large dining hall.

Adrien suppressed a grimace. "Good morning, Nathalie."

Nathalie  paused, chewed on her lip as she stared at him without blinking, and  then continued, "You have Chinese lessons at 6pm tonight as always. You  also have an early morning photo shoot tomorrow with a 5am wake-up call,  so be sure to set your alarm for the correct time. Your piano recital  is this Saturday so don't forget to get in some extra practice this  week."

Adrien stared back expectantly, wondering when the warning  about his behavior and consequences would come. A weighty pause and an  air of tension hovered over the two of them, and the lack of  conversation turned awkward, so Adrien forced himself to say, "Sure."

Nathalie  stared back, trying her best to maintain a professionally cool and  nonchalant expression, although Adrien could tell she was struggling to  remain her composure. Adrien fretted internally, wringing his hands  under the table, wondering if she knew.

Of  course she knows, this is  Nathalie. But why hasn't she said anything?!

After  several seconds, which felt like he was held at the precipice of a  roller coaster and waiting anxiously for the drop, Nathalie finally  said, "That is all." She added a quick, "Have a good day at your shoot,"  before walking away briskly.

Adrien consciously had to stop his jaw from dropping.

"Th-thank you, Nathalie!" he managed to blurt out when she'd almost reached the door.

She  stopped abruptly and looked back, her eyes full of an emotion he  couldn't place. There was an unspoken understanding floating in the air  between them. A solidarity. An odd sort of pact forged through kinship,  through a need to survive together as allies under hostile territory.

"You're welcome," she replied quietly and exited the room, leaving a very puzzled Adrien behind.

He  sank into his chair like a deflating balloon, recovering from the  pressure and anxiety of what he'd originally anticipated from this  meeting. Any time there was something he'd be getting in trouble for,  Nathalie was always kind enough to warn him beforehand. If she hadn't  mentioned anything to him (and he was positive that she knew  who he'd been with the night before), it meant that Gabriel hadn't found  out and that she wasn't going to tell him, since he relied on her to  inform him of any news that might interest him.

This wasn't the  first time Nathalie had put her job on the line for Adrien. Why would  she continue to risk her job, her position as his father's confidante  and right-hand-man, so to speak, on his behalf? She received nothing  tangible from helping him; there wasn't anything he'd be able to repay  her with. No accruing of favors or debts to hold over his head or she  would have said something already. Adrien knew she wasn't happy working  for them and yet she'd never resigned. Why was she still here after all  the trouble the Agrestes had brought into her life?

Whatever the  reason, Adrien was thankful. He let out a large sigh of relief, hoping  that some of Ladybug's legendary luck (which had apparently rubbed off  on him last night) would stick around a little bit longer.

After  finishing getting ready, Adrien opened the front door and was halfway  across the threshold when he heard a stern voice call his name from  inside the house. He spun around to see Gabriel, who had just exited his  office. Adrien felt an unpleasant chill trickle down his spine, yet  tried to keep his expression neutral.

"Good morning, Father," he called back as casually as he could.

Gabriel  approached until they were less than an arm's length away and stared  down at him through his glasses. Despite having almost reached his  height, he still felt so large and imposing that Adrien couldn't help  but almost shake when he stood this close even after all these years.

"I could sense you last night," Gabriel finally spoke. "What happened?"

Adrien felt his limbs freeze up. Of course   his father had felt his distress when he'd had his claustrophobic  attack he'd had in the closet with Ladybug the night before. To him,  being able to detect strong emotions came as natural as breathing by  this point.

"Oh, I- uhh... I was watching a horror movie," he lied as nonchalantly as he could.

Gabriel raised an eyebrow and his mouth twisted into a disapproving frown.

Adrien  wasn't sure if he looked convinced or not. He continued, "I'm sorry if I  disturbed you. I'd forgotten how much I disliked scary movies, but I  got really into the story and wanted to see what happened." He forced  himself to smile, but was pretty sure he probably just ended up looking  like the grimacing face emoji.

Gabriel grunted slightly in  acknowledgement. "See that it doesn't happen again. You were fortunate I  was already in bed and reading a book. The emotion from you last night  was quite tempting, and I have often pondered whether you would make a  more efficient akuma than you are as Chat Noir."

Suppressing a flinch, Adrien replied dejectedly, "Understood."

They  went their separate ways quietly, having nothing left to say to each  other. Adrien walked slowly, desperately attempting to squelch the  negative emotions he was currently feeling so as to not alert his father  again. A sense of restlessness and desperation had been slowly growing  within him for a long while now, and yet he couldn't place what it was  trying to compel him to do. He wanted to disappear, to run far away to  the other side of the world and never have to see his house, or even  Paris, ever again.

Taking a deep breath, he reined himself in.

   I need to calm down. Think, Adrien... Think about something good,  think about something nice, think about something that makes you happy.  Like puppies, or ice cream. Or...

Or her.

Adrien felt his throat dry up and he  gulped down a thick lump. He allowed his mind to drift towards better  memories, thinking of Ladybug and her gentle smile; of the way her  slender arms felt when they embraced him, so comforting and warm, making  him feel completely safe; of how she smelled of fresh spring flowers  and rain, and of her sweet voice as she sang the tune he associated with  unconditional love and acceptance because of his mother.

Unconsciously  touching his cheek, he blushed as he yet again mentally replayed the  moment when Ladybug had kissed him the night before and how it made his  body feel like it was on fire. He caught himself wishing he would've  been able to return the kiss, idly wondering how her soft skin would  have felt against his lips instead...

His eyes flew open.

   What am I saying?!

He shook his head quickly, having finally reached his chauffeur,  definitively attempting to ignore the whirlwind of butterflies in his  stomach as he entered the car and tried to mentally prepare himself (again) for the day ahead.

------------------------------------

(Mood Music:   Dance for Me Wallis - Abel Korzeniowski, W.E. Soundtrack)

Ladybug ran across the rooftops, agitatedly searching for an elusive  candy-themed akuma, whose presence only caused her stomach to growl that  much louder.

Why does there have to be an akuma now   ? It's lunchtime!! Why does Hawkmoth want me to be hungry?! I just  wanted my sandwich! Well, prepare to feel the wrath of a "hangry"  Ladybug, you jerk!!

She swung across buildings casting  worried glances down below. Left and right people had been turned into  chocolate statues, which posed a major problem as it was a particularly  warm day in August, so she didn't have long before the the statues would  begin to melt.

She needed to hurry and find this akuma.

Hearing  a thunderous roar, she jumped down onto the pavement and sprinted  toward the sound only to find the akumatized person pointing a humongous  chocolate cannon at a little girl. Seperated from her parents, the girl  screamed and ran, but there was no way she would be able to outrun the  much larger man.

"Stop!! Don't shoot, she's just a kid!" Ladybug shouted, rushing towards them.

To  Ladybug's surprise, the akuma pointed its canon at the sky and fired.  And yet it wasn't a thick stream of chocolate as she had expected it to  be.

"Are you serious?? Chocolate rain?! " Ladybug huffed  incredulously. Finally reaching the little girl, Ladybug pulled her  close, spinning her yoyo upwards to shield them like an umbrella. She  quipped, "Here's how we'll stay dry!"

"Then I'll make others feel  the pain!" the monster bellowed, conjuring up a wave of chocolate to  ride on, using a gigantic chocolate bar as a surfboard, and sped towards  a shopping center where people were still scrambling to evacuate.

"Hey,  get back here!" Ladybug exclaimed, chasing after him. She called back  at the little girl, pointing at a fabric store whose owners she knew.  "Go inside that building over there with the blue sign! They'll help you  hide!" She watched flicked a glance over her shoulder to make sure the  girl was heading to the building, then focused on the akuma.

Ladybug  gradually closed the gap between her and the akuma, who was about a  couple of blocks away roaring at the crowds. Before Ladybug could reach  the akuma, something hit her hard from the side, sweeping her away and  shoving her against the side of a building.

Wind knocked out of  her and seeing stars, she barely registered what had just happened and  struggled weakly to no avail. Thankfully, she'd managed to reflexively  protect her neck from whatever hard metal weapon was pinning her down,  which she subsequently tried to push away once she noticed its presence,  but was too disoriented to succeed.

She groaned, blinking away  the fuzziness in her vision and trying to identify her assailant. When  she fully opened her eyes, she was met with a pair of bright green,  iridescent ones, their unmistakable familiar glow sending a shiver up  her spine.

"Chat...?" she rasped, aghast, feeling her stomach drop  like an anvil. Staring wide-eyed and having been rendered speechless,  her mind was filled with questions, but a single one stood out above all  others.

   Why?

Ladybug felt stupidly naive now, having let her guard down,  foolishly inferring that just because Chat hadn't shown up yet it might  mean that her words had had an impact on him. How presumptuous of her to  assume that with a few well meaning gestures she would be able to forge  the beginnings of a friendship with someone who had been her enemy for  years, how utterly arrogant she'd been.

She had tried  so hard to not get her hopes up in regards to where Chat Noir's  allegiance would lie during the next akuma attack. And yet, now that  that moment had finally arrived, she still felt woefully unprepared for  the amount of hurt she was feeling.

Her chest heaved rapidly and she willed herself to fight back, desperately wanting to punch him, to kick him, to do anything other than to remain frozen under his grasp, and yet she couldn't summon the strength. She knew she needed to. She had always   been able to, putting aside whatever curiosity and worries she'd had  about the boy under the mask to do her job. But for some reason this  time was different. Had she compromised herself and her own competence  in her ill-fated attempt to broker peace between them?

I can't hurt him. I just can't .

In  the midst of her confusion, she began to plead hoarsely, "Chat, please,  I--" But she was interrupted when he placed his fingertips gently on  top of her lips. He leaned into her, the subtle yet alluring scent of  leather and expensive cologne he always carried with him causing her  insides to flutter. The world seemed to have stopped as he pressed up  against her, and she could barely hear the commotion around them.

Chat  Noir's cheek lightly brushed against hers and she gasped softly, the  confusingly pleasant contact producing goosebumps all over her body. He  finally whispered, "The akuma's in the mixing spoon inside his apron  pocket. Watch out for his licorice net gun."

He lingered for a few  extra moments then pulled back, giving her one last indecipherable  look, and as quickly as he appeared he was gone. Ladybug stood there,  stupefied. All she could do was stare at him vaulting away like a shadow  while everything else seemed to move in slow motion.

   What the hell just happened?

------------------------------------

The incident with the candy akuma was not a one-time occurrence. Chat  Noir remained an indirect participant in the next few akuma battles,  never staying in one place longer than it took for him to discreetly  tackle or corner Ladybug, always making it look like they were fighting,  and secretly whisper the location of the akumatized item, some advice  or clue, and, on occasion, even a few words of caution.

But Adrien  knew he wouldn't be able to keep this up forever. His father had said  little about it but Adrien knew that he had noticed, and his excuses  about having previous commitments and lessons to attend, or claiming to  be concerned about civilian safety (Gabriel had always disdainfully  scoffed at his attempts to protect those in immediate danger) would not  hold up much longer. It was only a matter of time before Gabriel became  truly suspicious.

All he needed was more time.

Somehow, in  the midst of his busy schedule and extracurricular activities, for the  last few weeks Adrien had begun to secretly research and study as much  material as he could about magical artifacts (scarce as said information  was), hoping to find some way where he and his father wouldn't be at  odds with Ladybug anymore, and everything could be solved neatly and  without violence.

So far there he hadn't found anything even remotely useful, and his morale was running low.

And  so Adrien found himself underground as he often did, clutching a  bouquet of pink carnations and standing by the glass capsule (he refused  to call it a casket or coffin) that his mother resided in. Harsh,  bright, fluorescent lights illuminated this giant underground chamber,  which gave it a cold, clinical atmosphere, almost like a hospital room.

(Mood Music:   True Colors - Brooklyn Duo cover)

He stood there for a while, taking in her appearance. Since she'd  fallen into a death-like coma, she hadn't aged a single day, looking as  radiant and beautiful as ever.

Just like he remembered her.

"Hi,  Mom," he said, tracing a finger over the cool, hard surface, speaking  quietly and reverently, as if anything louder than a murmur would  somehow cause her discomfort.

"It's so good to see your face right  now. So much has been happening lately." He sighed, then busied  himself, placing the fresh flowers in an ornate vase that sat on the  table, throwing away the old bouquet into the wastebasket underneath it.  "Father's kept himself really busy and I hardly ever get to see him,  even less than usual. We're like strangers. Sometimes I feel like the  real Gabriel Agreste got abducted by aliens years ago and the one we  have now is some nefarious martian doppelganger." He finished fiddling  with the flowers and leaned against the capsule, speaking casually, "I  mean, you know how he is, he's never exactly been a cheery ray of  sunshine; he's always had an ornery side," he chuckled softly.

"But  now he's..." He groaned with a grimace and rubbed the back of his neck.  "Now he's like... a black hole. Not a single spark or hint of light in  him anymore. And he sucks your happiness away if you spend time around  him. I'm not sure how Nathalie can deal with him every day. I don't  really understand what's happened to him after all these years. I mean, I  know he misses you, like always. But there's gotta be something more. And  I..." He paused, shifting his weight uncomfortably. "I don't think he's  doing so well. Health-wise, that is."

Taking a deep breath, he  continued, "I walked in on him once a while back as he was having one of  his coughing fits and... I saw the blood on the handkerchief. I ran up to him and asked to take him to a doctor but he waved it off, claiming  it was just an old stain. And yet, ever since that day, he started using  black handkerchiefs instead. He won't tell me exactly how using his  miraculous against Ladybug has been affecting him, but I know this is  connected. I don't know how much longer he can keep this up." He paused, biting his lip. "I'm really worried about him," he finally said. He was  silent for a few minutes, absentmindedly cleaning a few fingerprints  off the glass with his sleeve, trying to keep himself from imagining two  caskets side by side.

Never in his life had he felt such  heaviness, such sadness, such weariness as the kind he'd experienced  this past year. His relationship with his father had deteriorated far  worse than he'd ever thought possible. Gabriel's explosive, violent, and  often unpredictable outbursts had everyone around him constantly on  edge. And although Adrien would hate to admit it, he was almost afraid  of being in his own house. It had gotten to the point where he'd begun  wearing a snug leather glove while he slept, so that he would get woken  up if Gabriel ever attempted to remove his ring. It hadn't happened thus  far, but one could never be too careful around him nowadays. Something  had to change, but he didn't know what it was.

"Anyway, sorry,  enough about that. Ummm," He changed the subject, scrunching his face  deep in thought. "Oh! School starts next week, so that's pretty  exciting! I get to see my friends every day instead of once every few  weeks. You'd like them, mom, I know you would," he rambled excitedly.  "I've talked about them before. Nino, Alya, and--oh, I think you'd  especially like Marinette. She's a very artsy person, like you are. And  she's super nice. I wish you could meet them all. Someday, maybe..." He  smiled sadly, wishing with all his heart that that day actually would come, and yet his hope continued to dwindle

"Oh,  and..." Adrien turned his head away briefly and almost winced, like a kid  who was about to get grounded. "There's... someone else I wanted to talk  to you about. I don't know if she counts as a friend yet, but I... I've  been spending some time with- um, with L-Ladybug," he stammered.  "D-don't get upset though! I'm just trying to figure out how to help you  and not have to fight her. There's gotta be a way to do  both. I just haven't figured out how yet. I know it would probably be  easier to keep doing what Father says and just steal her miraculous, but after all these years it still hasn't worked and I'm... I don't..." he trailed off, struggling to find the right words and his hands curling into fists.

Damn it. Why is this so hard?

He let out a big, shuddering sigh, curling in on himself. "I'm tired of fighting, mom. I'm just tired." He knelt down by his mother's feet, wearily sagging against the platform and placing a hand on it.

A  few minutes passed. Adrien's thumb stroked the side of her capsule  wistfully, imagining how things were many years ago. He would sit on a  plush, fluffy rug leaning into his mother's legs as she tenderly stroked  his head while sitting on her favorite sofa, and they would talk for  hours.

"I've been hanging out with her. With Ladybug, that is,"  he finally spoke. "I've gotten to know her a little bit. And every time  I'm with her, it just hits me that she's just... a normal girl. A normal  girl who's been granted huge powers, but still, just a girl. She's not  some creepy harpy with fangs who'll gouge your eyes out with her claws,  like Father always made her sound like. She's..." He smiled fondly, the  smile reaching his eyes for the first time that day. "She's kind of  cool, actually. She's so different from what I ever expected her to be.  She's kind and funny, very friendly, and she's really prett-- UMM, I  mean--" His head shot up, eyes popping wide open. "She's, uhhh...! She's pretty   neat." He cleared his throat and fought the urge to unbutton his  sweater, since it had suddenly gotten very warm in this large, empty  hall.

"Anyway, uh..." He coughed once and continued, "I know I can  trust her. I just want us all to get along, and I know she does too."  The side of his mouth quirked upwards and he looked up at Emilie. "It'll  be our little secret, okay?"

He stood and laid his upper half on  top of the glass, draping an arm across the capsule and setting his head  down upon the cold surface; it was as close to a hug as he was able to  get from her.

He looked upon her frozen features with a small  smile on his face and said softly, "I love you, Mom. I'll visit you  again soon, okay?"

Adrien made his way down the long platform,  finally reaching the exit. He took one last look at the end of the  chamber, the bright green of the vegetation in the manmade oasis  contrasting starkly against the greys and blacks of the hall's beams,  pillars, and walls. He flicked off the lights and exited, the loud creak  of the metal door echoing across the hall, which then became a silent  tomb once more.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Poor Adrien! ;o; I swear it'll get better for him!

........Eventually. >:3c There's still some more angst in store...

*evil laughter*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 35K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
121K 3.3K 30
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
701K 27.2K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
75.7K 1.4K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...