MONSTER X LOVER 1

By vielhaze

SEASON 1 ©MAXIENCE 2018 [Note: speed writing thus grammatical error is present, no plan to edit yet] More

SEASON ONE KM ㅡ 01
KM ㅡ 02
KM ㅡ 03
KM ㅡ 04
KM ㅡ 05
KM ㅡ 06
KM ㅡ 07
KM ㅡ 08
KM ㅡ 09
KM ㅡ 10
KM ㅡ 11
KM ㅡ 12
KM ㅡ 13
KM ㅡ 14
KM ㅡ 15
KM ㅡ 16
KM ㅡ 17
KM ㅡ 18
KM ㅡ 19
KM ㅡ 20
KM ㅡ 21
KM ㅡ 22
KM ㅡ 23
KM ㅡ 24
KM ㅡ 25
KM ㅡ 26
KM ㅡ 27
KM ㅡ 28
KM ㅡ 29
KM ㅡ 30
KM ㅡ 31
KM ㅡ 32
KM ㅡ 33
KM ㅡ 34
KM ㅡ 35
KM ㅡ 36
KM ㅡ 37
KM ㅡ 38
KM ㅡ 39
KM ㅡ 40
KM ㅡ 41
KM ㅡ 42
KM ㅡ 43
KM ㅡ 44
KM ㅡ 45
KM ㅡ 46
KM ㅡ 47
KM ㅡ 48
KM ㅡ 49
KM ㅡ 50
KM ㅡ 51
KM ㅡ 52
KM ㅡ 53
KM ㅡ 54
KM ㅡ 55
KM ㅡ 56
KM ㅡ 57
KM ㅡ 58
KM ㅡ 59
KM ㅡ 60
KM ㅡ 62
KM ㅡ 63
KM ㅡ 64
KM ㅡ 65
KM ㅡ 66
KM ㅡ 67
KM ㅡ 68
KM ㅡ 69
KM ㅡ 70
KM ㅡ 71
KM ㅡ 72
KM ㅡ 73
KM ㅡ 74
KM ㅡ 75
KM ㅡ 76
KM ㅡ 77
KM ㅡ 78
KM ㅡ 79
KM ㅡ 80
KM ㅡ 81
KM ㅡ 82
KM ㅡ 83
KM ㅡ 84
KM ㅡ 85
KM ㅡ 86
KM ㅡ 87
KM ㅡ 88
KM ㅡ 89
KM ㅡ 90
KM ㅡ 91
KM ㅡ 92
KM ㅡ 93
KM ㅡ 94
KM ㅡ 95
KM ㅡ 96
KM ㅡ 97
KM ㅡ 98
KM ㅡ 99
KM ㅡ 100
END OF KETCHUP MONSTER

KM ㅡ 61

10K 451 186
By vielhaze

Annoyed.

I left Mina after throwing those words. I mean it. I meant my words.

I won't give up.

Not to fast. No plans at all. I want to talk with Chaeyoung first. But whatever her decision will be, I will respect it. I just hope she won't stay away.

Our memories are not that easy to forget.

It's not easy to let them go.

My phone rings.

I take my phone out in my purse to check the caller.

It was Seulgi so I accept the call.

✆"Where did you go?" She immediately asked.

"In the central park," I said in inappetence.

I'm still in the central park where I left Mina. I just stayed on the other side. I want to enjoy the fresh sea air. I needed it right now.

I admit that I'm jealous.

I was watching Mina and Chaeyoung since they entered the hall and I couldn't help to feel any jealousy. I don't know what relationship do they have but I can feel something the way they look at each other...

The way many Mina look at her, the way Mina hold and touch her...

It makes me mad.

What worst, I can't go near her. I can't go near Chaeyoung. I don't have enough reasons to come close to her even though I came with good intentions. I just don't want to ruin this night.

It is special for her and for her father.

Yeah... This party is meant for them to meet. Everyone at the party knows.

✆"I thought your resting in our room. What are you doing there? It's cold. Wait. I'm coming there. Wait for me." Her voice filled with worries.

"Mmm." I simply respond then she hung up.

I heard faint whimpers nearby. I look around to check whoever owned the sobs. I get on my feet. I was surprised to see Chaeyoung crying on the floor. Base from her look, I think she tripped down.

I ran to help her up. "Hey, are you alright?" I hold her both on her shoulder, trying to face her to me. "What's wrong?"

Her sobs became even louder when I asked her that.

'God, what should I do?'

I bite my lower lip a little. I don't know what to do cause she might push me away.

'Gosh! Just do it, Irene! Don't be such a coward! Damnit!'

"Come on, stand up." I help her stand by supporting her to stand on her feet. "The floor is cold." She did as I help her.

I carefully walk her to the bench I was sitting earlier.

'What should I do?'

I help her sat down and I sat next to her. "H-Hey, why are you crying?" I'm really worried.

'What happened inside?'

"Shhhh it's alright. It's alright." I rub her back as I look at her crying. "You can cry as much as you want. I'm here to give you my shouㅡ"

I couldn't continue my words when she suddenly hugged me and start crying in my chest.

I gulped.

Although surprised, I can't let my feelings come first. I'm here to be her shoulder to cry. I don't want to think anything else about us first. I just want to comfort her.

Her sobs are quite. I guess she's trying to hide her emotion.

"Just let out everything to make you feel better. Cry as much as you want. I'm always here to listen."

Her embrace tightened when I said that and her sobs became louder.

I wrap my arms around her to make her comfortable in my arms and cry as much as she like. I rub her shoulder gently and kiss her crown.

Her sobs become louder.

I can feel her warm tears in my shoulder as I'm a weaing dress that reveals my bare shoulder.

I gulped.

'Gosh! Bae Joohyun it's not the time to think something else right now!'

I gulped again.

'I'm sorry God, I just can't keep calm having this kid in my arms. I just love her so much..'

I release a deep sighed but I didn't want to make it obvious.

After a long time being away, I'm not that confident in front of her, unlike the old days. I feel like I'm not in the right place anymore.

'Aigoo... Karma is real.'

But if ever I got a chance again.. I want to talk to her. If ever what decisions she will make, I will respect it.

We need to talk.

We need closure.

I grab a coat after I hang up.

'What is she doing there? Aish it's cold. She might get sick!'

I take the way to the central park with worry inside my heart. I can feel something is wrong. Why does she have to lie to me? I thought she was resting in our room but knowing she's outside instead.

I sighed.

I think it's about Chaeyoung again. The way she looks at Chaeyoung and Mina earlier, I can see jealousy in her eyes. I can't blame her. She loves that kid so much.

If things work out well before between her parents, then the two of them are still together right now. But Irene's parents are against her decisions. She can't do anything cause Chaeyoung's life will put into danger if she stubbornly follows her heart.

I sighed once again.

I was there through all this time. Although I'm hurting inside, I don't let my feelings come first. I'm here beside Irene as her friend she can trust with, she can lean on with, not as someone who has feelings for her.

I'm not stupid to keep on loving someone who had special someone in their heart. I tried dating to erase my feelings for her but I just couldn't. My heart already found the person it wanted to be with. Even how much does it hurt? I don't mind.

➵➵➵

CENTRAL PARK.

I arrive at the place. I tour my eyes outside but when I'm taking my pace, I stop when I saw someone not far from my stance.

It's Mina.

She was leaning in a pillar. Her eyes are shut, her arms are crossed and one foot crossed to the other foot. What weird was? She was wearing a...

'Bathrobe?!'

She was wearing a bathrobe outside her room! I look at her strangely. I was about to walk closer to her to ask but the side of my eyes get a glimpse of someone setting in the bench near where Mina standing.

It's Irene and Chaeyoung.

I can tell it just by looking at their backs. They are hugging each other.

I gulped.

'What are they together?'

When I'm using the ladies room, I heard Mr Son's daughter run away from the hall. There is no one else in the party that is Mr Son's daughter. They are talking none other than Chaeyoung. So I guess they meet coincidentally.

I noticed Chaeyoung's shoulder is shaking. I guess she's crying and Irene is there to comfort her.

I cold silent moment passes later. I remained in my place, watching the two of them.

In the side of my eye. I can see Mina move. I shift my eyes to her and our eyes meet. She walks forward towards my direction without cutting our contact. She stops in an open space where you can use to enter the park.

I gulped again.

'Why is she looking at me like that? Damn so cold and scary.'

Her eyes are blank yet it makes your breath stop and unable to move your body.

She takes her eyes away from me as she enters the park. She went in front of Irene and Chaeyoung. She was giving Irene the same eyes.

I gulped again.

'Is there a fight going to happen? Damn, I'm nervous!'

Mina was talking but I can't hear her. Later then I know, she carries Chaeyoung. Taking her away from Irene. They share to contact for a moment and I feel like there was electricity coming from their eyes.

'Damn.'

Mina opens her mouth again before she left. She looks at me for a second. Her eyes are telling me to do what I need to do. Its as if she wants me to take care of Irene right now.

I lightly nod at her, then she left, carrying the sleeping girl in her arms.

I follow them with my eyes for a moment as they walk away then I bring my attention to Irene when they are gone. She was looking at nowhere.

"Hey," I called in a soft tone. She was a little surprised to see me. Her eyes are red as if the water is going to form in her eyes any seconds.

And I'm not wrong.

"Seulgi..." Her eyes boil with tears after she says my name. She stands up and remains to look at my eyes.

I sighed.

I hate seeing her tears so much.

I wrap the coat around her and pull her closer to me. I hug her, gently pulling her head to my shoulder and that then she cries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.1K 24
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔩. ❛ I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL ❜ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
13.6K 270 23
I do not own Anne with an E! ( oc × gilbert ) Season 1 - Season 2 #9 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒚 #16 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆 #18 𝒊𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉�...
6 0 8
this first season..... is absolutely SLOPPY cuz I wrote it my freshman year. sorry truly sorry but uhhh yeah enjoy ig. also it's pronounced (diss-i-A...