I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 14

4.2K 200 8
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was tooo to get up because he want to skip class to don't see Taehyung for the whole day but he knows Jin would scold him like a nagging mother so he decided to get up and fix hisself, like taking a bath and etc. Once he was done he went down stairs.

Jungkook see Jin look so happy while preparing breakfast so Jungkook smile too and sit down.

"You look happy Hyung?" Jungkook ask.

"Oh Kookie~ I was just happy can I not be?" Jin said.

"Well your happiness is out of this earth Hyung." Jungkook said chuckle.

"Oh well~ I'm just happy." Jin said

"Because of your Date yesterday?" Jungkoook said.

Jin blush, Jungkook smirk.

"Got cha! Hyung," Jungkook said.

"Ok, Ok~ I enjoy our dinner last night. It was ah~ Romantic." Jin said as he was day dreaming.

"How come you never told me you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook said.

"No, He isn't Its just... I like him but he doesn't know that. I don't want to confess because there are two factors." Jin said and sigh sadly.

"What are they?" Jungkook ask.

"One, I don't want our friendship to be awkward if I confess, and Two I don't't want him to love me because I love him. I want him to love me because I'm me. Love me because he don't have reason to love me." Jin said.

"Hu? Its complicated nut I get it. Its like your giving but never receiving." Jungkook said as he was thinking.

"Exactly." Jin said.

"But, it is hurt that you were just Gonna be in the friends Zone.?"

"It is, But if he loves me I'm sure he will confess to me because he loves me. Buut If not I'll try to be happy when he is happy too."

"Your too nice Jin-Hyung, and I'm thankful for that." Jungkook smile sincerely.

"Aish, Kid you shouldn't known things like this"

Jungkook pouted.

"I'm not a kid Jin-Hyung."

"I know, but your tii innocent I don't want to corrupt your head." Jin said.

"Oh, Jin-Hyung." Jungkook chuckle.

"Oh sya, Go ahead and eat your breakfast or you'll be late." Jin said.

"Ok Jin Hyung. Thank you." Jungkook said.

"Your always welcome kookie." Jin said and smile.

After that Jungkook say goodbye to Jin and left as he wa;lk towards the school. He immediately went to his classroom to see his sit was occupied by a girl but Taehyung wasn't there so he decided to grab a sit far from behind and sat there.But as he saw his desk had spider crawling he flinch and back up.

Only for Jungkook's back against someone chest. Jungkook didn't look at that someone but he already know who was it, it was his enemy. He knew it from the smell, and from the arms that is wrap around his waist.

Taehyung strong hands quickly wrapped his hand around Jungkook waist to force him to stay in position.

Jungkook immediately stood still as Taehyung smirked down at the male, quickly taking in his sweet scent. Jungkook didn't know why he was letting him do this but when did he know was..

This Stupid bastard how dare he do this to me?

Why aren't I struggling to get out? Fuck!

Why do I let him do this?

Move Jungkook! Move!

But his body didn't comply.

"Good Morning Bunny~" Taehyung whispher seductively in Jungkook Ear. Jungkook looked over his shoulder and coldly glare at Taehyung as he tries to calmly move out of the other males Grip. Jungkook glare and turn around to ignore Taehyung.

"Ah... Come on can we just Talk?" Taehyung said in a kind voice, which Jungkook turn around and Look at Taehyung with one brow up.

"Kim Taehyung-ssi, let me tell you this and only once so Listen with your stupid ears... I don't want to play games with you. And what? Your just gonna say you love me then ditch me? What a stupid game Taehyung-ssi, If your having Fun then I don't so Just leave me alone and never talk to me. There are tons of people who are begging for you, heck they will do everything just to get you and sad to say I'm not one of them." Jungkook said coldly and turn around as he sat down on his sit.

Taehyung left there was stunt. He felt a pang in his chest knowing his Crush hate him this much. But also Jungkook words are like waking up call to him. Yes, everything was a game. Every word Jungkook said was right. He felt for the first time in his life.... Guilt.

He never thought he would felt that.

Guilty because his a player, but also hurt knowing everything he did was just a game. Taehyung felt like it was game over when Jungkook justp said those words to him.

Taehyung then was startled when the teacher came in. So he sat up beside Jungkook who roll his eyes on him and focus on the subject but Taehyung was staring at Jungkook.

Jungkook was really beautiful, cute and for Taehyung's eyes he was perfect. Taehyung thinks that Jungkook wasn't just an ordinary crush or like, he was inlove with this Guy from the moment he lay his eyes on. But he just don't know how to act infront of him. Currently Taehyung wanted to say sorry, apologize to Jungkook for everything he did.

He snap out again when Jungkook slap his cheek not that hard, but just to wake him from his thoughts.

"Did you heard the teacher idiot?" Jungkook ask.

"Huh? What is it?" Taehyung said. Jungkook roll his eyes in annoyance.

"As much it pains me to say, we will have a night camping here in school for our science project. We will observe some constellation here in school tonight. I love stars really, but I hate my partner for this project. Tsk." Jungkook said like he was irritated.

"Who's your partner then?" Taehyung ask.

"The worst person existed." Jungkook said.

"Huh?"

"Your really an idiot, ofcourse its you." Jungkook said as he stand up.

"Its already next class, if you wanted to stay here day dreaming then keep it up. Just don't mess up tonight because I would pretty much like to kill you." Jungkook said coldly and existed the class.

Taehyung felt that its hard to breath. It seems Jungkook became cold to him, well more like really cold. Taehyung sigh and look down. "I'm sorry.." Tehyung said in the empty class room.

He then stand up and went the next class. Sadly.

But he just thought, if Jungkook and him are partners he would have a chance. A chance to make everything right, to make Jungkook his friend. Just start in a friendly Way.

Taehyung was determine and at that Time he saw Hobi who was chatting with a girl.

"Hey Hyung," Taehyung said, Hobi look at Taehyung and smile a little.

"Hey Tae, Whats up?" Hobi said.

"Can I ask a question?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"Hobi said.

"How to make friends with your crush in a normal way?" Taehhyung said and this left Hobi shock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For reading

Hope you enjoy 

Jungkook was really pissed off about the fact that Taehyung was his partner but that was the teacher's decision. Jungkook sigh and think about Taehyung who was looking at him for the whole class earlier. There are tons of question running in Jungkook's mind.

Why is Taehyung keep looking at him?

Why is it Taehyung ask him earlier in a nice way?

Why is Taehyung isn't satisfied with just one lover?

Why is he thinking of him?

Jungkook mess his hair and look down at his desk.

"Stupid Kim Taehyung, making me Crazy." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.3K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
289K 11.9K 38
Neither of them knew how far the other had fallen, until one day Taehyung decides to walk away. Refusing to let himself drown any further. Leaving hi...
91.1K 3.9K 63
taehyung is locked in a dirty swimming pool in the basement of a mafia's hiding place. jeongguk happens to run this mafia, even though he just actual...
178K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...