FORBIDDEN DESIRE | Jungkook ×...

By jikookie17

"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Conta... More

1. Naked Man
2. Handsy
3. Humming
4. Stained
5. Laundry
6. Jealous
7. My Girl
8. Strawberry
9. Sweeter Than Sweet
10. Soft Kiss
11. Tempting
12. Timid Boy
13. Heart Broken
14. Baby
15. Adult Things
16. You're Mine
17. Lollipop
18. Little Game
19. Soaked To The Bone
20. Wet Clothes
21. Hit On You
22. What You Want
23. "Accident"
24. Friends With Benefits
25. Lights Down Low
26. Naughty
27. Banana Milk
28. Baby Don't Stop
29. Magic Hands
30. Filthy Meaning
31. Caught Off Guard
32. Here For You
33. Deja Vu
34. Surprise
35. Love making
36. Filthy
37. My Baby
38. Draw Me
39. You make me Hot
40. Foreplay
41. Feels Right
43. Loud Hours
44. Bath time
45. Bad Girl
46. Fantasize About You
47. Kidnapped
48. Harmed
49. Pleasuring you
50. Sensual memories
52. Take my breath away
53. Not that kind of person
54. New Life
55. Horny
56. Broken heart
58. Bend over
59. Notice me
60. Your short skirt
61. I didn't mean to...
62. Help me
63. Painful love
64. You're the one
65. Unbreakable bond
66. I need your love

51. Turned on

115K 3.1K 3.9K
By jikookie17

"I want you to tell me the truth, even if it could hurt me."

I turn around to face him as his hands aren't leaving my skin. My eyes meet his lustful ones but I smile with no restraint. "Jungkook...I was too shy to say it but...That was good."

"Good?" he bites his lips and stares into my eyes. Not calming his ardor as he pushed me against the furniture. "Yes..." I smile at him, feeling timid about this topic. "I'm not going to lie, at first, I was scared to...maybe...not like it and get sick but I did."

He drops his look down on my lips and leans in to kiss them. This is tender and gentle as ever, small frictions and lip grabs not expressing any lust. "My Jungkookie is sweet," I murmur against his skin before grabbing hold of the handle of the door to open it. I stepped towards it to get out but Jungkook grasped my waist to pull me back. "Wait, what do you mean by sweet?"

I smile and glance away as I noticed he was more than curious about something I was planning to avoid the fastest possible. "That could sounds odd but you tasted like...better than expected..."

"Oh..." he grins and takes a glance at my lips that I couldn't hold back from licking. "Does that mean you wouldn't mind doing it again?"

"I wouldn't mind at all," I give him a slight teasing look before getting out of the bathroom to peek at Daehan watching TV, and make my way to my bedroom with the tall man following each of my steps closely. Since I already took a shower last night, I grab a short in the wardrobe and put it on while being observed attentively by Jungkook. I just clapped eyes on his body to check what he was doing but caught sight of an obvious bulge in his sweatpants. Poor baby boy, he's not going to be able to recover from last night I see.

"Did you like it?" I suddenly question him from out of nowhere and look at his figure as I'm fixing my cloth. "Or was I bad...?"

"Bad?!" his eyes became even wider as I got him to be left open-mouthed. "Are you kidding me? You made my nose bleed and I thought I was going to faint. I swear to god my head was dizzy and I could barely remember my name because of how good you made me feel."

"Don't exaggerate though," I chuckle but escape from the eye contact as his statement made me blush. "I'm serious. I was...that was the best thing I felt since I was born. If only I could be as good as you to pleasure each other I think our intimate moments would be better...and our first time would have been better," his lower lip gets squeezed between his teeth as he tucked his hands in his pockets, and leaned back on the door. "I would be perfect at making love to you..."

"You are," I inch closer to him and wraps my arms around his thin waist to let the soft fabric of his black t-shirt brush my skin, but the problem down there on him to be squeezed against me. He stares down at my eyes with his dangerously penetrating ones, piercing my soul to such an extent that my heart is being affected by the intensity. "But are you implying by those words that our first time wasn't good and special for you?"

"It was baby," one of his hands leaves his spot to drift up my curves and reach my chin. He caresses it with his fingers, passing over my jawline in the way before embracing me with his other arm that he couldn't keep still. My cheek gets cupped by his manly hand and our lips meet each other tenderly. "It was the best thing in my life and it will always be one of the most memorable moment, to which will be added our marriage, our little babies birth,..." a curve of his lips shapes a soft smile on his face. "I never felt that much of emotions in once...but I just wish I could have made things better."

"Stop always wanting to be perfect. You already are and I just love it when you do the things in the spur of the moment. I don't want you to always pressure yourself with that thing, alright? I love you and you cannot be better," I stand on my tiptoes and peck his lips that formed a beam as I finished my last sentence.

"Jeez...you can't even imagine how much I love you. This is bad to cause that much to my body and weak heart, dangerous girl," his soft laughter left his mouth as he heaved me up and walked out of the room to finally join the poor baby who's been waiting to eat.

"Let's eat," Jungkook sits down with me, placing me right between his thick legs, making me sense something else that's thick as well.

"Cuddle..." my little brother sat on the right angle of where we are, gazes into my eyes with a terrible tenderness which I know means that he's going to ask me something. "Yes my baby?"

"Can you sit next to me...? Please...I missed you today..."

I smile and instantly agree as I couldn't help but falling for his enchanting black marbles, frustrating Jungkook who wanted me to stay close to him. I can't satisfy both of these boys though.

"Thank you," he smiles from ear to ear and inches the closest possible to me, sticking his body on the right side of mine as Jungkook is on his own side of the table that cannot take more than one person.

"Let's dig in, my stomach is growling," I pass my hand through my little brother's fluffy hair and grab hold of my chopsticks as everyone did the same. I don't wait just a second and plunge them in the pasta mixed to a white sauce that looks and smells more than appetizing. Hopefully, that's still warm and delicious. "What did you cook?"

"Pasta with a Bechamel sauce. It's also called white sauce..." he fixes his eyes on me with an astonishing focus.

I'm not gonna lie. This whole thing makes me think about something else.

"I ate that at school and I wanted Kookie to cook it for us," Daehan speaks with his mouth full, enjoying to the most his food while looking at me with a joyful expression. He's so adorable.

"Hm," I send the same good feeling. "That was a really great idea sweetheart, I love it a lot!"

"I'm happy you like it cuddle."

"I'm the one who cooked it though," Jungkook pinches the boy's cheek with gentleness as he smiled at him to show that he was just teasing. "Yes but a chef without a recipe isn't as good as if he had it."

I and Jungkook couldn't contain our laughter at how lovely this baby can be. "Smart boy," he gives him a chuck under the chin and then exchanges a soft look with me, increasing the speed of my pulse.

I calm my body down with what's offered on the TV and enjoy my food.

Short minutes later, not even five. I've been feeling observed during that small span of time, I cannot stand it anymore and I peek at my right.

I instantly come across the man's stare who averted mine as fast as he could. I still can see the redness of his cheeks and the gulps going down his throat, exposing his alluring Adam's apple moving up and down. Something's up in his mind since last night.

Will I be able to do something with my mouth without having him getting an eyeful of what I'm doing? Whatever, I try not to pay attention to it but just continue eating to end my meal.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I lower my gaze in my plate as I got caught red handed. Why is she making me go crazy like that...? Oh gosh and this damn problem down there that doesn't want to calm the hell down. No matter what she's doing but especially right now, my brain cannot help remembering all the things about what she gave me. This is stimulating me at an inappropriate timing and I feel like it's not going to stop...maybe I would need her help, my body is asking for it.

I peek again at her in a furtive and discreet way to check if she's still looking at me. Great, she's not. That's perfect.

I chew on my portions of pasta and gaze at her, slurping on her spaghetti and leaving some white sauce on her lips once it's in her mouth. She passes her tongue over them and then starts again, the same actions, her head slightly going up and down to a very light degree as the strands of pasta are being sucked in. Thank god her hair is really short and offering me this enticing view on her, that sharp jawline moving at the motion of her mouth taking all the food in. Why did Daehan want that food? This was really not a good day for this. I hate my mind.

I glance away once she notices me again. I need air and water but none of these two important things seem to be in this room where only me, appears to be suffering from some intense overheat. My lower body is almost hurting from how much I'm turned on and excited over simple things.

"Are you okay?" her sweet voice startles me when I was trying to eat and pretend to be doing fine. I gulp down a big amount of food that I didn't chew on and have a glimpse of her. "Y-Yeah..."

"Doesn't seem like it..." her tongue pushes her inner cheek from left to right in an attractive way, before going for her lips with her eyes looking at me with confusion. Can she just not? I'm in a bad state and I can't even solve it now.

"I said I was...I'm good..." I try to convince her as her little brother got me to blush even harder by glancing at my ridiculous self ready to be decomposed right in front of them. "Do you need the fan Kookie? You're sweating and your face is pinkish..." his big innocent eyes cause to me a higher level of stress as now both of them are having all their attention over me. "I-" my voice cracks at a wrong moment, making me clear my throat to pretend I just needed to cough. "I need to use the bathroom..." I slide my butt onto the floor to turn around and not let my front body appear in their sights, to stand up and rush to the bathroom with quick steps.

I close the door behind me and breathe out the air that was compressing my lungs and chest, to reveal myself from that oppression. I look down at my pants but see that this has worsened even more since Y/N had her bum against it. What the freaking hell can I do?

Oh, screw it. I take my clothes off and enter the shower on my right without waiting for more longer, I turn the faucet and let the warm water hit my sweaty skin. I think for short seconds, knowing that what I'm about to do isn't right but is more than necessary given the state in which I am and that I cannot cool nor keep under control.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 29K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
261K 11.6K 39
Emma Glen is human living in a world where vampires rule them and treat them as pets. She is sold one day to a very handsome vampire named Channing...
187K 3.8K 29
As the Maid of Honour at her best friends wedding, will one of the groomsmen sweep Scarlett off her feet?
326K 7.3K 64
*Fanfiction Award winner 2018* After walking away from broken and tarnished relationships, Charlotte goes from having everything to having nothing. T...