Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Offenderman - Part Two

8K 135 26
By thesleepymonster

HE'S JEALOUS-

"No, think of it like this." You said, waving your hands while he tilted his head. "Okay, you're not making any sense now." He laughed taking a bite of his food. You scoffed and started to drink till your phone rang.

You hummed and went to answer but Offender grabbed the phone and answered it. "Hello?"

You scoffed and tried to grab it but he held his finger. "Oh, your a friend from work?" He hummed while you shook your. Then he smirked, licking his lips. "Yeah, (M/N) isn't, you would say, available."

He quirked his brow a bit before chuckling. "Yeah, who did you say you were?" He hummed, nodding his head. "So, tell me, is (M/N) hot in your opinion? Does he like catch your eye?"

"Okay, no, no, n-" He interrupted you with some food and shoved some into your mouth making you roll your eyes but eat. "Oh, he does? I agree on that. Yeah, wanna know why he isn't available?"

Your snapped at him and you instantly reached for your phone.

"Yeah, after last night, I am pretty sure that sore back and his hips are making it hard for him to do much. Gotta go bye!" He hung up and laughed while you shook your head. "Why would you do that?" You asked taking your phone from his hand.

He shrugged, leaning against your hand. "Thought I would get my opinion on him, so I did and well, he seems alright."

You raised a brow but scoffed. "Okay, you got into my messages?"

"It was a glimpse while you were showering and your friend mentioned that guy and well, yeah. Kinda got jealous on how this guy was pretty good and shit. Much better than someone she doesn't know."

You stared at before chuckling. "Wow, so, you can get a bit insecure."

He took a bite of his food. "Shut up."

HE PRANKS YOU-

"I got to go. I'll see you later." Offender kissed your head while you groaned. "See you later..." You mumbled, burying yourself into your pillow more.

He held back his laugh before leaving making you hum quietly. After laying a bit, you grumbled and moaned about how you couldn't go back to sleep.

"I'm hungry." You yawned and walked to your kitchen, scratching your head a bit. You opened the fridge before yelping and falling back as you saw millions of spiders all over your food, drinks, everywhere in the fridge. You immediately closed it but saw one by your foot and immediately stepped on it.

Lifting your foot, it was still intact making you raise a brow. You slowly grabbed it and weren't happy. It was a fake spider. Someone filled your fridge with fake spiders and it scared you.

There was laughing and you turned to see Offender, covering his mouth.

"I thought you left!"

"I had to see your reaction!"

YOU PRANK HIM-

You weren't impress with Offender's prank. At all. So, you had small idea.

You guys had a small plan to go for a bit. Shop, walk around, eat out, and a bit more stuff. So, he went to shower which left his clothes in your room. Now, you had itching powder. You had his underwear, so you're outing might not last long.

After looking for the small pack, you picked up his underwear, dusting the powder on it.

"Hey, babe!"

"What's up?" You asked, flipping his underwear a bit, trying to hold in a laugh.

"What did you want to do? While we are going out?" He asked, showering going off and you ran quickly to throw away the packaged. When you got back, he was out of the shower and tilted his head. "You okay?"

You nodded with a thumbs up. "Get dress and we can go get the shopping done."

He was gonna say something but you quickly turned away and walked out, hand over your mouth.

So, you guys went out. You have small video clips of him in massive discomfort as he was walking around, ordering food, and sitting. It wasn't till he caught you, holding your phone that he had a look of realization. "What did you do to my underwear?"

You were laughing as he scoffed. "You fucking jerk."

GETTING HURT (NOTHING BAD)-

"So, you have nothing to do today?" Smexy asked making you hum.

"Pretty much. Everything is caught up." You said, holding your phone up while he nodded. "So, wanna go out later? I'll buy some dinner."

You hummed, scrolling through whatever you were reading. "That sounds nice. You wanna take a shower first?" You asked, glancing at him.

He shrugged. "Sure. Hey, wanna know something?"

You raised a brow. "What?"

"All it takes is a push and your phone falls on your face." He said with a mischievous grin.

"Wha.."

Then your phone slapped on top of your face while he laughed. He had gave your phone a small push down and well, it hit you in the face.

"Ow..." You mumbled, rubbing your nose. "You stupid jerk." He laughed while you grabbed your pillow, hitting him a bit.

MEETING SIBLING/S-

Offender raised a brow when your brother stood at your door. "Uh, (M/N)! I think someone is here for you!"

"Coming! Give me a second!" You shouted.

He hummed before looking at the male in front of him. "So, you are?"

"Nope, just wait."

With a raised brow, he nodded. "Okay then."

When you looked at your brother, you smiled widely. "You're here!" You shouted, hugging him. Offender has no idea who this guy is and hated the fact that he didn't know.

"(M/N), who is this?" He asked and you smiled. "This is my big bro! He's staying for the day and then off to see the parents."

(B/N) turned to Offender and forced a smile. "He's says a lot things about you." Offender hummed before smiling. "Good things I hope."

You grabbed his hand and forced the two to shake hands. "Okay, so, we got food. You hungry, bro?"

"Yeah, thanks." You nodded and let your brother in while Offender sat on the couch. You sighed and rubbed your forehead. Your brother was trying to do it again and Offender wasn't backing down. Brother had to try and scare your boyfriends, just for fun or to see how they react. Offender wasn't giving him the reaction he wanted.

There was small talk going on making you sigh in relief before realizing it wasn't good talk.

Both of them had irritated smiles till they saw you.

"I approve." Your brother said through gritted teeth. You blinked and looked at Offender who smiled. "Hi."

"I don't even want to know." You muttered, sitting down.

NEKO/INU READER-

"Dog ears." Offender mumbled and you nodded, shaking your head. "You keep saying that and I will bite you."

He tilted his head before shaking it with a laugh. "That's funny."

"It's not." You stated, hugging your pillow. "It kinda is." He said, chuckling just a bit. "Is your teeth dog-like?"

You lifted your brows with a forced smile. "I could bite you and let you decide then."

He hummed, thinking before nodding. "Okay, so, leave you be about the dog thing?" He questioned.

"You're really pissing me off here, Smexy."

Offender laughed quietly. "Okay, okay, I'll stop." He said, arm going around your shoulders, flipping the channel of tv before looking at you. "If a dog barks, will you know what they are saying?"

You glared at him before reaching for his hand making him grab a pillow while laughing. "I couldn't help it!"

LAZY DAY-

Offender walked into your room and chuckled. "You're not dressed?"

You hummed, holding your phone up, looking through some social media, towel around your waist. "Nope, why? How long have is it been?"

He hummed and walked to your bed. "Well, about twenty minutes or longer."

"Huh, not too bad." You said, tossing your phone beside you. "Really? Scared of cold or just not wanna get dressed?"

"Don't wanna get up. It's the weekend. The whole meaning is to not do anything."

Offender nodded, nudging your leg. "Including getting dress?" He asked making you nod. "Yep, well, actually, I'm just not in the mood for clothes."

"Pfft, wow." He said making you hum. "Plus, I've been finding funny memes." You stated making him laugh. "I'm not suprised."

POWERCUT-

"It's so dark." You stated, lighting a candle. "Just light the candles. Power with be on soon."

You snorted. "How do you know?" You asked making him shrug. "I don't. For all we know, it won't be on for a couple days."

You sighed loudly. "What do we do?"

Offender hummed before hugging you from behind. "Well, we could do whatever. Sleep, eat, screw, sleep some more."

"Wow, is that you can think about?"

"Yeah, pretty much." He said making you laugh. "Sleep sounds good. Eating is good too. Screwing, hm, maybe." You patted his hand before going to get another candle.

He snickered. "Maybe?"

"That a big maybe, babe!" You said, waving your hand. He laughed, shaking his head as he started to light the candles he had.

WAKING YOU UP-

Offender stared at the pans in his hand then you under a pile of blankets. He knew you were gonna be pissed but you know, you haven't listened to your alarms and well, he heard one more alarm, he was gonna smash the clock himself.

Now, he turned himself into a personal clock. Which means, honestly, who knows. With this guy he has done things from stinky socks to a heated morning. With the pans, he was just being a asshole.

"M/N, time to get up~"

"Fuck off..." You mumbled, moving into a comfortable position.

He chuckled before holding the pans. "Well, not today."

When he started banging them, you jumped before groaning loudly and sat up to glare at him. "One morning. One fucking morning."

He smiled and you grabbed your pillow, throwing it at him. "Leave me alone already!"

He set the pans down before grinning. "Get up. I'm buying breakfast." He said before walking out of your room.

You groaned and fell back, trying to go back to sleep. "Food is gonna wait, dammit."

"Heard that!"

LOVEY DAY-

You sighed loudly, keys being tossed on the counter along with your sweater and a few odds and ends. "That was a hard day at work." You said to yourself.

Valentine's day isn't easy on some people. Well, your coworker wouldn't be quiet about how lonely she will be.

You laid on your couched and sighed. "Ah, that's better." You said before you heard the door open. "Babe, I'm here. You home?"

"The couch!" You moved up and smiled when you saw Offender. "Hey."

He hummed and kissed your forehead before dropping a bag onto your lap. "Present for today. I think you'll get a kick out of the wrapping."

You raised a brow and moved your feet so he could sit down. "The wrapping. Not the gift but the wrapping?"

Offender nodded. "Pretty much. I did."

"Well, you're you."

"Blah, blah, just look at it."

You shook your head before pulling of the wrapped gift. "Does that say 'You make me horny' and are those unicorns?"

He laughed while you smiled, holding in your laugh. "You make me horny? Really?"

"I saw it on the internet and couldn't resist."

You snorted and shook your head. "Well, the wrapping is awesome. Never knew such of thing existed."

"I know, right?"

"So, what did you get me anyway?" You asked, looking at the box.

"Just a bear and portable charger."

"Lazy much?" You questioned making him shrug. "Just a tiny bit."

INCORRECT QOUTES-

"Why do clothes keep getting bigger and bigger?" You asked yourself, looking through clothes.

When you heard Offender snort, you know he was thinking something.

"What?" You asked, looking at him while he grinned with a shrug. "Oh, just thought of something funny."

"Really?"

He nodded and pointed at you. "Maybe you're just shrinking."

You were quiet before you pinched his upper arm making him yelp and rub the area. "Hey!"

"Shut up."

"I'm sorry if it's true!"

"Shut up, you giant!"

He laughed while you shook your head, cursing him out just a bit.

~

Maybe I should've done three parts lol but it'll be fine for now.

As usual, hope you enjoyed the scenario and if you did, I'm glad and if you didn't, well I guess sorry? Lol. It's been a long and that I am sorry about.

Also...

Happy Pride Month!

Till next time, awesome skeletons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...
10.4K 171 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...
58K 827 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...
290K 8.5K 31
[Note the description and title and book cover are changed to a more update and to my taste look, but the contents/the fic itself, hasn't been update...