Invisible..

Від BeccccaaaLynnn

Thank you to everyone has read this. You have no idea how much this means to me.. I also want to thank the pe... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not an update just a description
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note(Thank you!!!)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
1K??!! Seriously? =)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note

Chapter 10

210 13 0
Від BeccccaaaLynnn

When I arrived to school, there was a crowd of kids waiting to get in. It was a relatively warm morning so there was a lot of kids wearing shorts, short sleeves shirts and flip flops. But me? A short sleeved shirt with a quote in it, a jacket, blue jeans, and a pair of old Converses.

I get tons of stares and dirty looks. Some kids were whispering and looking at me and I was trying not to pay attention to them but they knew they had my attention. The doors finally opened after what seemed like an eternity.

Maybe I successfully bored him with bits and pieces of my backstory...

He walks up as he's smiling. "How are you doing this morning, Miss Danielle?" "Good. How about you?" I ask,smirking. Maybe I didn't...

"Good. Good." I nod. "Hey. I was.. wondering what your favorite song was." I smile slightly. "Are we still playing 20 questions?"

He chuckled. "I like I Heard Goodbye by Dan+Shay." He nodded. "I like-'' And before he could finish, Kaitlynn, a girl on the cheerleading squad, walks over and and interrupts him. "Hey there cutie.The name is Kaitlynn from the cheerleading squad." She shoots me a dirty look. "Why don't you come and sit with us over there?' He looked at me. "Well, Kaitlynn from the cheerleading squad..." I smirked a little. ''..because I'm already sitting here.''

I smirked... "and listen to her..What? Tell how miserable her poor little life is?" I stopped smirking...

Kaitlynn just rolls her eyes. ''Little miss I-keep-to-myself-because-I-think-everyone-is-out-to-me doesn't reveal anything about herself to anyone so don't waste your time."

I was starting to tear up. "So how about you come over there and talk to someone who won't bore you." I got up and left the cafeteria.

I ended up missing first period. I didn't care. When I walked into my 2nd period class, I kept my head down. I have never felt this bad. Hunter arrived to class with 2 minutes to spare.

"I'm sorry for what happened this morning." I didn't answer. "But I guess she's right about one thing...I don't know you completely...but I know how it feels to be treated this way."

How? He couldn't have possibly been bullied at his old school...?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

446K 16.5K 41
Walking into an empty house is normal to me. I guess I got tired of saying 'I'm home' when nobody is home to reply. It wasn't always like this. I re...
5K 72 13
Hey first I just wanna say thank for even reading this I am not even close to being a good writer but I hope you will bear with me and I hope you lik...
40.1K 1.2K 23
Wrote this crap back in 2018, I was in the seventh grade of course it's going to be bad. But whatever, I tried to fix the first three chapters, but I...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...