BTS Imagines / One-shots

By bethcrowley

different oneshots, imagines and drabbles Updates once sometimes twice a week:) More

1.Jungkook racer au
2. Taehyung boyfriend au
3. Jungkook Bestfriend/ Fuckboy au
4. Yoongi university au
5. Namjoon mafia au
6. Yoongi badboy au
7. Hoseonk ftl
8. Seokjin prince au
9. Jimin badboy au
10. Jungkook tattoo artist au
11. Taehyung hero au
12. Yoongi prince au
13.Jin mafia au
14.Namjoon werewolf au
15. Hoseok prince au
16. Taehyung tattoo artist au (edited)
17. Jungkook mafia au
20. Taehyung Badboy au
21. Jimin prince au
22. Hoseok mafia au
Request! Attention

19. Yoongi mafia au

878 11 0
By bethcrowley

You really loved your job. Working as a nurse was always something you wanted to be. Not only were you able to help the people but you also have a stronger connection to them than the ones superior of you. But now, the only thing you wanted to do was leave and go home. Today there were some really rude patients, the doctors were in a bad mood and let it out on you, and you've had a 15 hour shift without a proper rest due to an accident. The  moment you left the hospital ( still wearing your uniform because you're tooooo lazy) you felt some eyes on you. It was probably only because of your tiredness that your brain starts to hallucinate things. 

While walking home for about thirty minutes you heard some footsteps behind you. Someone was following you. The best would be to take some short cuts which lead to some confusing alleys in which you could get lost if you don't know them. Lucky for you, you grew up in this area. You took an alley to your left and started speedwalking to turn right. But before you could pass the corner someone grabbed you by your jacket and pressed you against the wall, chest first. You couldn't turn your head because something cold was being pressed against you. A gun. There you stood, against a wall, with a gun pressed against you. 'You sweetheart will take me to your home, right now. If you follow everything I tell you nothing will happen to you.'

We walked together, me at the front and he close behind me. I still haven't seen his face and only heard his voice. It sounded pretty deep.

'Now you will listen closely to what I have to say. Understood?'You nodded as good as you can. 'You will take me to your home, now.'We walked back together to my apartment complex. While searching for my key my hands couldn't stop shaking. He will kill me. No matter what happens. But what does he want? I found my keys and took them out of my bag, stealing a quick glance at the dangerous man who will probably kill me in the next few minutes. Opening the door we both entered and he took a minute to look around. While he searched around for any other people he never turned his back to me, gun always pointed at my face.

'Now, I want you to get all your supplies and stitch me up.'He pointed at his torso and shrugged of his suit jacket. Now I realised what he meant. A big red stain covered his side and his white button down had clearly some holes in it, which meant that he was probably shot. I took a step towards him to get a better look at the wound only for him to put the gun at my temple again. 'I-I-I only w-w-wanted to look at the wound. I-I-If you want me to h-h-help you I need  a look.'It seemed like that convinced him because he put the gun down on the dining table and pulled himself up on it. I slowly started to unbotton his shirt and his wound was revealed. He never stopped looking at me as if he onyl waited for me to do something wrong so he could shoot me. But the gun was next to him, and not in his hands. He seemed kind of nervous. His muscles and his whole body were stiff which didn't help at all while working. 'Please point your gun at me when it helps you relax.'This seemed to shock him becasue his cat-like eyes became round for a second. Without a word he took his gun in his, but he didn't point it at me. He onyl rested hsi hand on the trigger while the gun was pointed to the side. After patching him up I told him to lied down on the couch for a whiel because he needs to rest. Surprisingly he followed. In the last few hours he spent in my apartement he looked more lika a bratty kid whose mother told him no, than a criminal. I made him a tea and gave him a blanket to rest. The whole time his eyes never leaving me. 'I'm y/n by the way.'No answer. 'You knwo I just saved your life. You could've lost a lot more blood if I wouldn't have stitched you up.''Thank you.'It was barely above a whisper but I heard it. I knew it was risky but I couldn't hold myself back. 'Excuse me? Can you say that a little bit louder? I didn't hear what you were saying.'Y/n stop now. He has a gun. 'Thank you y/n for your services. You will get your reward.' I didn't ask any further questions because he had already closed his eyes.

The next morning he was already gone. I was just having breakfast when my doorbell rang. Infront of me stood a young man, probably around my age. He had plump lips and his hair was ... orange?

'Miss l/n?''yes, that's me.''Your reward.'He gave me a black bag and left. Still being confused about the whole situation I slowly started to walk back in. Putting the bag slowly on the dining table I started opening the zipper. Maybe it's a bomb? It wasn't a bomb. In the bag were stacks of money. I counted it and it really were around 10.000 $. Inside I found a note:

Dear y/n,                                                                                                                                                                         Thank you for everything.                                                                                                                                        Yoongi.

Yoongi? So that's his name. Yoongi. It kind of fits him. After all it's his name.

Little did I know that the meeting from yesterday and teh note wouldn't be the last one I would recieve.

Over the time many more meetings betwen me and Yoongi had occured. He would come to my apartment and I would treat him. After a while he stopped pointing his gun at me, then we started talkin to each other and I realised that I grew exited every time he came over. Instead of gun wounds he started coming over just because of light scratches. Every time I asked him why I should do it when it was a task he was capable of doing himself he always said the same thing. 'It's safer when you do it.'

I never asked him what his job was. After all I didn't really wanted to know. He wore suits and had a gun. I didn't need any more information to imagine the rest. Also the amount of money he had. After the first meeting with the boy with the plump lips, my bank account became fuller and fuller after each of Yoongi's visits. Nowadays he would only come over for a coffee and I couldn't stop the fluttering of my heart because of how domestic it seemed.

<ding dong>

With a smile on my face I opened the door and was greeted with the gummy smile I came to love over the time. He walked in and sat down on his usual spot at the couch. I brought him his cup of coffee while I drank some tea. He shrugged of his coat and took the mug from my hands. We always sat close to each other while watching tv but ended nearly on top of each other by the end of it. It would be my head on his chest while he kept his arms around me or he would be the little spoon and rest hsi head on my chest. No words were spoken at times like this. We only enjoyed the company of each other.

Your phone rang after you left work. It was Yoongi. 'Yes Yoongi.''y/n I need your help, but this might lead you in danger.'He said panting. What had happened? 'Yoongi I will try to do my best. I will help you. I trust you.''Alright stay where you are I will come and pick you up.'

Not even five minutes later his black car stopped right in front of me and I sat down on the passengers seat. While driving his hand never left mine, something we always did unconciously, searching for the others hand.'What happened Yoongs?' 'It's Jimin, my brother he is in a critical situation and we can't bring him in a hospital. You're the only one I could thing of, I-'   '- Of course I will help him.' After a gentle squeeze to his hand we arrived at the mansion. 

Yoongi stepped out of the car and took my hand in his. We came closer to the door and teh guards immeadietly opened it. They looked at me suspiciously but after a glance of Yoongi they stopped. I had already imagined him to be some kind of boss, because he had always an aura full of authority, and he wasn't a person to take orders from others. But what surprised me was just how big the mansion was from the inside.

Yoongi led me directly to an room which looked like one of the rooms in the hospital. In the middle of the rooms laid Jimin, blood everywhere. I immeadietly started my work .

After two hours I was finally able to leave the room. Yoongi who had sat down on the floor the whole time stood up once he heard the door opening. 'Ist everything ok? will he be-''Yoongi, he's alright. Now he just needs to rest.''Thank God'with that he pulled me close  to him and hugged me. I wasted no minute and slung my arms around him. He laid his head in the crook of my neck and I could feel his hot breath. His lips only an inch away from my skin. 'I don't knwo what I would've done without you.'With that he pressed a gentle kiss on my neck and tightened his hug. 'You must be tired let's go to bed.'

I wore one of his shirts and his boxers. I wanted to go to the couch until I heard his voice.'let's share the bed' Too tired to say anything I simply went into the bed with him and snuggled close to him.

'Y/n, I want to be honest with you. Everytime I visit you I feel so euphoric I can't explain it. Only thw thought of seeing you smiling, in your pajamas, close to me, makes my heart thump louder. I know our first meeting wasn't something pretty romantic, and the ones following neither, but over the time I developed feelings I never knew existed. I never imagined that I would feel like that towards another person. I never imagined that I would be able to love someone y/n. And that someone is you. I am not a good person, you knew that from the first meeting, I treat other people bad, really bad, and once your somehow connected to me your life will be in danger. It might be selfish from me to say this but y/n I want to keep you close to me. I want to see your face everyday, I want to wake up in the morning next to you, hell I even want a future with you, even children. We are both adults and that's why i'm going to ask the question now. Y/n, will you marry me?' He didn't have to wait long for his answer because it came immeadietly. 'Yes.'I kissed him and the tears started to flow. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on top of him.

'I love you babe.'' I love you to Yoongs.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.7K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
1K 58 16
If you live for fluff, here's a place full of it :) Thank you for coming across❤️ This is my IMAGINATION ONLY. ©latingles | all rights reserved
446K 5.8K 51
- [✨] BTS imaJINs [ ~ ♡ Includes : Smuts, One Shots etc..] -
3.9M 81.8K 115