Shy Boy and Invincible Girl (...

Oleh WinterBear94

Y/n L/n or know as the shyish boy on Remnant, Y/n was in a relationship with Pyrrha Nikos. Y/n always feel sh... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Beacon, here we come
Initiation
Badge and Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
Black and White
Special Date
Alpha Wolf
Execution of Discriminal
A/N
Alpha Pup
A/n
Special Day
War
Love
Battle between Hybrid and the Bull
Sick Wolf/ Heated Pup
Confronting
Changes
New Life
A/n
New Stories
*Problem*

The Stray

7.1K 98 32
Oleh WinterBear94

NO ONE POV

In Beacon. In Y/n and Pyrrha's dorm, Y/n was checking on his list of what to do on his different date, for Glynda.

"Resturant will be open on a monday night and I can ask if Ozpin can send Glynda on a day off so we can go, I know a good place to get a outfit for the night and a hill where we losts out virginity" Y/n said as Pyrrha smiled.

"I notices that you don't seem shy" Pyrrha said to Y/n.

"I know, it must be the. . . ." Y/n didn't say anything. Luckly for Pyrrha, she knows of what he was talking about.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Pyrrha gotten herselfs off the couch and walk to the door.

Pyrrha opened the door to reveal RWBY, before they spoke, they saw their room.

"Wait, is this your dorm!?" RWBY said as they saw the inside.

"Yeah" Pyrrha said.

"Can I move in?" Weiss said, Ruby shook her head to remember why are there.

"Hi Pyrrha, can we bring Y/n to the vytal festival?" Ruby asked to Pyrrha.

"This is it, when I have a good place for the two of us, I can ask Y/n to become my boyfriend" Ruby said in her mind.

"I can see why not, I do need to spend some time with my team, so yeah" Pyrrha said.

As Y/n was going with RWBY, Yang came back.

"Can I move in?" Yang said.

*Punch* 

TIMESKIP

As RWBY and Y/n was in Vale, Yang had a ice pack on her cheek.

"The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss said as she was smiling, Y/n never seen her smile, but felt a weird vide from it.

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out"  Ruby said, Weiss look back at her leader.

"How can you not smile? A Festval dedicated to the culture of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is breathtaking!" Weiss said as they were walking to the dock. Yang threw her ice pack away and follow her team.

"You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring" Yang said as Y/n snickered.

"Quiet, You" Weiss said, not looking at Yang, Y/n jolted to somewhere and left them at the docks.

"Remind me again why we're spending out friday afternoon visiting the stupid dock?" Yang said as she was covering her nose. 

"Ugh, they smell like fish" Ruby said as she cover her nose too, and looked for Y/n.

"I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as a representative of the Beacon, I feel as through it is my solemm duty to welcome them to this fine Kingdom" Weiss said as she walk away and was going to the stairs. 

"She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upperhand in the touranment, Y/n" Blake said as she was too, trying to find him.

"You can't prove that" Weiss said, Ruby turn around and spotted Y/n, in front of a robbed dust store.

"Whoa" Ruby said as her team saw it too and ran towards it.

They spotted Y/n, with a small notebook and a pencil as one of the detectives was giving a statement.

"This is the second dust robbery in this week, Vale is turning into a jungle. . .No offense Chief" He said towards Y/n, with a brown mustache on, nodded.

"Thank you for your time, detectives, good luck" Y/n said as he place his pencil in his notebook and place it in his pocket.

"They left all the money again" Another detective said as he came out of the store.

"This doesn't make a lick of sense, who need all of that dust?" The dective that was giving a statement said.

"You thinking the white fangs?" The money Detective said.

"Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough" 

As Y/n turn around, Weiss was ranting about the White Fang.

"Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates" Weiss said.

"What's your problem?"Blake said with a annonyed tone.

"My problem? I don't simply care for the criminally insane" Weiss said.

Blake spoke "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopath. They're a collection of misguided Faunus" With her arm cross.

"Misguided! They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!" Weiss said.

"So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't make explain why they would rob a dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale" Blake said.

"Hmm.. Blake got a point. Besides, the police never got that Torchwick guy, I ran into a few months ago. . . .Maybe it was him" Ruby said, Y/n was upset, because, he knew it was Roman, or the White Fangs.

"That doesn't change that fact the White Fang are a bunch a scum" Blake grows anger" Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal. Just like the Black Wolf" Weiss said, Y/n tenses up, in anger.

"They don't share their tech and they steal things too!" Weiss said.

"That's not necessarily true" Yang said, Y/n came zooming in between Weiss and Blake, hoping to break them apart, but.

"Hey, stop the Faunus" Y/n and the girls look, and saw a blonde monkey faunus, run from the starboard of the boat, leap off and land on the dock ,with two sailor, behind him.

"Thanks for the ride guys" He said, leaping to the lampost and hang with his tail.

"You no good-stowaway" One sailor said to the monkey.

"Hey! A no good-stowaway would've been caught, I'm a great stowaway" He said. A rock came towards the monkey faunus, but he dodge it.

"Hey! Get down from there this instant" The Statement Detective said.

The faunus throw the banana peel on the detectives face, who growl in return. The faunus jump off the  lamppost and laugh in amusement, run up the stairs and ran past RWBY and Y/n.

SLOWMOTION

The Monkey faunus saw Blake and given her a wink. Didn't see Y/n, but he saw a black tattoo on his right shoulder.

NORMAL

The monkey faunus ran past as the two detectives were chasing him.

"Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition, and there is goes" Yang said, gusture to the faunus and the two detective.

"Quick! We  have to observe him!" Weiss said as she and the team ran to find the faunus.

"Girls wait!. . . . .Fine!!" Y/n said, as he ran and manage to outran RWBY, who were amazed by his speed.

"Woah!" They said, Y/n saw them turn into the left, Y/n made a sharp left.

SLOWMOTION

As Y/n made a sharp left, Y/ saw a girl with orange hair and green eye, with cute freckles above her cheek.

"PENNY!?" Y/n said in slowmotion.

NORMAL

Y/n went crashing into Penny as both of them, were knock back to the ground.

RWBY came and saw that the monkey faunus the two detectives were nowhere in sight.

"No, they got away" Weiss said.

*Giggling*

Rwby look on the ground and spotted Penny, hugging Y/n as he was trying to escape from her arms.

"I have found you, Y/n. That means I'm the best daughter in this friendship" Penny said.

Y/n manage to free himselfs from Penny's grasp and gasped for air.

"Nice to see you, Penny" Y/n said as he got up.

Penny, still on the ground "Sal-u-ta-tions, girls" 

"Um. . . Hello" Ruby said with a nervous hello wave.

"Are you okay?" Yang ask to Penny.

"I'm wonderful. Thank you for asking" Penny said, still on the ground.

"Do you. . . .Wanna get up?" Yang said.

"Yes!" Penny leans back on her feet while the team stepped back from her.

"My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you" Penny said.

"Hi Penny, I'm Ruby" Ruby said.

"I'm Weiss"

"Blake" 

And Yang "Are you sure didn't hit your head?" Then a lighting a strucked far from Yang.

"Oh, I'm Yang" She said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" Penny said again.

"You already said that" Weiss said.

"So I did" Penny said, after she was paused.

"Well, nice to meet you, Penny" Weiss said as the team left, with Y/n too.

"You are not going, anywhere this time" Weiss said.

"Take care, friend" Ruby towards Penny, who was alone and sad.

(A/N: Not Sad, Confused)

As the team was far from her.

"She.. . . was weird" Yang said.

"Now, where did that faunus riff-raft run off to?" Weiss said.

Penny, came in front of them.

"What did you call me?" She said.

Weiss was looking back and forth of where Penny was and now where she was at.

"Oh, I'm really sorry, I definitely didn't think you heard me" Yang said, but stop as Penny wasn't talking about her.

"No not you" She walks up to Ruby "You".

"M-me? I-i don't know. I, what I, um, uh" Rub stuttered with her words.

"You called me 'Friend'! Am I really your friend?" Penny said to Ruby. Ruby look at her team, who shook a no, and Y/n left them, alone.

NIGHTTIME

As Team Rwby were back in their dorm, Y/n was staying there too, because of Pyrrha.

"I don't understnd why this is causing such a problem!" Weiss said 

"That is the problem!" Blake said with the same anger as Weiss.

"You realized that you are defending two evil organzation that hates humanity so much! The faunus of the White fang and the Black wolfs are pure evil" Weiss said. They don't realized that Y/n is getting all steamed up with anger as he's eyes was slowly turning to red.

"There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you thing tey hate humanity so much? It's because of people like you, that force the white fang to take such drastic measures!" Blake said

"People like me!?" Weiss said.

"You're discrimintory!" 

"I'm a victim" Weiss said, as she turn to the window and lean towards.

"You want to know why I despise the White Fang and the Blake Wolf? Why I don't  particularly trust any faunus, except for Y/n. It's because they've been at war with my family for years. Wars, as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across it's back as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watch family friends disappear; board members executed; an entire train full of dust, stolen. And every day, my father would come home, furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood. The Black wolf is way worser then them, they had stolen everything that they had made and turn it into something more" Weiss said.

"Weiss, I-" Ruby got interupted by Weiss.

"No"  She turn to Blake and walk towards her " You want why I despise the White fang? It's because they're bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers"

Y/n/Blake: "My mother army is better then you pathletic life" "Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!"

Weiss was taken back by Blake but was more to Y/n.

Y/n, the most sweetest guy that he ever met, the son of the most dangerous tribe on Remnant and the faunus with high tech stuffs.

"I...I. ." Blake ran away, so did Y/n.

OZPIN'S OFFICE

Ozpin was dozes off in his chair, as he was snoring.

"AAAAAAWWWWWOOOOO!!" 

Ozpin jolted up as he heard that howl.

Ozpin went towards his window and spotted, multiple of bright color, represent eyes were running pass Beacon and into Vale.

"This isn't good, someone must have broke Y/n" Ozpin said.

(A/n: I had no power for a couple of days and made this story, a little bit newer, but I'm also working on a new story for Rwby, the bad thing is, I don't know of what the story might be)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.6K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
1.5M 22.1K 96
(Y/N) is a 17 yr old boy who's accidentally mutated with the power of electricity. (Y/N) was in a world full of infected (from Prototype), making him...
1.8K 28 9
The great world-renowned fighter, Pyrrha Nikos, begins her studies at Beacon Academy in order to continue her journey of becoming a huntress. At the...
260K 3K 24
Y/N L/N always been bullied since he talked to the group idol, RWBY and JNPR. The group very popular in his school. One day a magical circle teleport...