Slenderman: The Man Who Saved...

By KibaRaines

Kiba is only a six year old little girl that lives near the woods. She always travels with her stuffed black... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N #1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N #2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N #3
A/N #4
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N #6
Chapter 22
A/N #7
Special A/N (Please Read)
A/N #8 (please read)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge
A/N (Final) (impotant!)

A/N #5

2.5K 68 16
By KibaRaines

Hello once again my readers, I am back with another authors note to give you all an announcement for my stories.

As you all know if you read my previous notes to you all, my friend here on Wattpad decided to write a fanfiction side story of Offenderman's daughter who is forgotten by her father when their house burnt down.

Well I made a One-Shot story of the main character in her story (Owa) and the main character in my story (Kiba) on how they met for the first time and what happened. So of you all want to read it that would rock and let me know what you think then let her know what you thought when you read her side story.

The story is titled "Kiba and Owa (One-Shot)"

Alrighty, hope you all enjoy reading my one-shot and the other stories. I will update as soon as I can for the story here.

❤️ U all 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.4K 18
"it won't be much longer until i'm home, doll, i hope you don't forget about me" "how could i, james?"
7.6K 172 11
Chrys was the only person Lucas Baker ever really loved. She was a beautiful, fun-loving and talented girl who everyone around her couldn't believe i...
8.7K 327 9
The Doctor found his mate, his Bonded, his Chosen, in the form of the best friend of who would become his companion. He found the one who makes him f...
763K 21.1K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...