Reincarnated in otome games

By 0rimi0

Althea: your highness I'm the villainess, in the future I will interfere with your love life and I will bully... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11: Prince Aaron p.o.v.
Chapter 12
chapter 13: Lancelot P.O.V.
Academy Arc's: Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 10

9.8K 374 132
By 0rimi0

Finally this day has come, what can a chibi love interest can do I'm not scared of him ha ha ha...

"My lady stop hiding in your blanket already, we need to prepare you to be presentable in front of your highness the prince."

"Can I not go see him?" I blink my big beautiful eyes to the maid and look at her pitifully like a puppy and I added some charm magic secretly.

"My lady don't use your charm because we received an anti charm magic tools from master."

"Tch!"

I did not expect they would use a precious magic tools for this, A magic tools is one of the tools that we used often here in this world, this world has no science so they are not advance but in exchange a magic tools is made for convenience. Many magic tools are used by nobles, because of how pricey the magic tools is. If you wonder how magic tools made it was not made but was found in the ruins. Some magic tools found in the ruin can't be used due to sever damage but they still study it and try to fix, few manage to fix it but they can't recreate it.

"My lady! A lady will not click their tongue."

"Okay, okay! I'm going to get up already."

Okay fine, come what may, I'm not afraid of that chibi prince! But before that I will enhance my whole body of protection magic, I'm not scared I'm just making sure no assassin could hurt me. (Author: Σ(゚дlllhey! their are soldier and secret guard all over your house.)

"Licht what is assassin?"

"A person who kill when hired."

"Is master going to be killed?!"

"How can master be kill? Master mansion has whole barrier I cast, even an ancient dragon can't destroy my barrier."

"Oh, then why is master...."

"Shhh! Don't ask anymore master has her own mind, I'm sure master is doing it because there is a reason."

"Ohhh! Master is really great!"

Licht and Melas look at Althea with a sparkling eyes full of devotion and respect.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

Inside the carriage two people are quietly sitting elegantly.

"Lance stop staring murderous at me, the king decided on this marriage, as your best friend I don't want to make you unhappy but I can't go against the king." In fact no one could force me but I'm interested to see the rumor lady so of course I would take this chance.

"Then please go die your highness." Lance smile like he did not say anything murderous.

"I am still your best friend?" The prince side glance at him.

"Of course your highness, I'm the future prime minister and your right hand man, for this country and people good sake, I will do my best to serve you, so please die your highness." Lance said it with righteousness and loyalty.

"How can my death be good for this country and people?" The prince still asking with a compose face.

"A good ruler, always think for the good of their people, I am also one of your people so for my happiness please die your highness."

"Sigh, I want to grant your wish but for your sister sake I can't die, I can't make your sister a widow." The prince finally smile when he said this.

"Tsk, trying to threaten me using my sister is sly! But thank goodness no one know she will be your fiancé." If look can kill a person, the prince was killed many times by the look that Lance gave him.

"I forgot to tell you the top nobles already know about my engagement."

"Your highness, I think you are tired, let's forget going to my house and let's go to your burial place to take a rest for eternity."

"Thank you for your kind consideration but I can't disappoint a lady that are waiting for me."

"Don't worry your highness my sister will not disappointed I swear she will going to be happy."

"Then lets go to your house."

"Why?!"

"Because I like making you angry."

"Tch! Two face sadist prince."

"Did you say something?"

"No I said you are smart and cunning as usual your highness."

"Thank you for your compliment." The prince smile perfectly beautiful.

"That's a sarcasm." Lance gave him a deadpan look.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

After an hour of enduring the murderous aura that Lance giving off inside the carriage, they finally arrived at the Duke Morgen's mansion.

"My lady the prince and the young master is already arrived at the gate."

"Already? But I'm not finish preparing my heart."

"Oh! So sweet my lady, are you in love with the prince?" The maids where awfully joyful discussing their young lady love life.

"W-wait I'm not in love!"

"Nooo! Master don't leave us!"

"Yes master don't leave us!"

"how this topic going to leaving you two?"

"If you fall in love you will only love him."

"No Melas even I'm in love I will not leave you two."

" "master!" " Both Licht and Melas hug Althea.

"So you are in love my lady, kyaa!" The maid became excited again and discuss their lady love life.

"I'm telling you I'm not!" Althea voice reverberate in the whole room when she shouted.

"Well its natural to say that because we still don't know each other yet."

I was startled when I suddenly heard a voice behind me, when I turned around, I saw a beautiful blond hair boy and a beautiful blue eyes that look like a gem, smiling at me, beside him my brother is smiling brightly, I don't know why he is smiling happily like that. I look around, the maid is already lining professionally like they are not the one who is chatting joyfully earlier.

"Cough, excuse my behavior your highness, I am Althea Morgen, the prime minister daughter."

"Nice to meet you, lady Althea, I am Aaron Alisteire, the crown prince of this kingdom." The prince took my hand and kiss the back of my hand. What a scary kid, such a 5 year old is already acting like a gentleman. Did I mention my age? My age is 4 years old I am a cute kid with big violet eyes that look adorable, has a white skin that glow, a pink cheek, a perfect lips that color red and a blue hair that like a silk, it shine beautifully when the sun shine on my hair. My brother is same age with the prince.

My brother took my hand and wipe my hand using his handkerchief. My brother smile like he is not doing anything disrespectful in front of his highness. I don't know why but I can see a spark between his highness and my brother.

"Ummm brother I will guide his highness to our garden."

"Please call me Aaron lady Althea."

"Eh but is it alright?"

"Don't mind him Althea you can call him two face if you want."

"Two face? I think I will call his highness, just Aaron. Your high- I mean Aaron please call me Althea."

"My sweet Althea is really kind." Lance hug Althea and moving her far away from the prince."

"(Chuckle) Lance really adore you so much Althea."

"I also like my brother." Althea blush shyly.

"Kyuun(heart tighten) I can't, I'm dying because of my sister cuteness."

"L-let's go your highness!" Althea grab the prince hand and almost dragging him because of embarrassment thus she flee on that place.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

At the center of a rose garden Althea and Prince Aaron is having a tea.

" so umm your high- Aaron, I have something that I want to tell you." Althea look at the prince then back to her cup, she repeat her action many times before she speak.

"What is it Althea?" The prince still smiling perfectly without a flaws.

Althea breath a deep breath then she said "I want to break our engagement!"

Prince Aaron slightly stun then smiled again.

"Why? You know this is good for our family."

"Yes but I am the villainess and your heroine will show up one day."

"What is the villainess and heroine?" The prince once again become stun from confusion.

"Ah! I forgot. Well you see the heroine is your one and only true love, then the villainess is the one who will break you two apart and that is me."

"So this heroine is my destiny?"

"Yes if the heroine choose you among many of her partner then she is your destiny."

"Wait are you telling me that their is other guy beside me?" Prince look at me with a surprise on his face, I think this is the first time that the prince broke his facial expression.

"Yes! She will have many sweet moment with all the guys and among them you are the main target."

"I don't quite understand it but I'm sure I will not change my fiancé to other girl I'm not engage with."

"Eh but I'm the villainess."

"If their is other guys she can choose them."

"I know how about this if one of us fell in love to another person we will definitely agree to break our engagement." Althea smile happily, she thinks she made a great idea.

"Oh so you will fall in love to other guy?" Prince Aaron smile his usual sparkling smile but somehow Althea can feel a chill when she look at his smiling face.

"U-umm y-yes?" Althea agree without thinking. Prince Aaron stare at Althea silently, Althea feel uncomfortable because of his stare.

"I will think about it, when that time comes I will tell you." The prince smile warmly not his usual make face smile. Althea sigh a relief and she also smiled and continue to sip her tea.

""Master"" Licht and Melas appeared on the same time. Prince Aaron widen his eyes, surprise to see two fairy appeared suddenly in front of him.

"Let me introduce them to you the cute girl is Melas and the handsome boy is Licht they are my guardian, my contracted fairy."

"I did not expect to see a fairy, it is rare for fairy to contract a human."

"Eh but you also contracted a spirit right? It is the spirit of ancient dragon that can control elements." I get closer to Prince Aaron and I whispered on his ear.

I mention before that the royal family is usually contracted a dragon, but in hidden plot the prince has another contract and that is the spirit of ancient dragon that control elements this is the reason why the prince is the main capture target, because the most powerful in the all captured target is the prince, his contracted spirit is so powerful that can destroy and create the world so he did not let other see his contracted spirit if someone known about this especially the villainess the prince life will might endangered, if not the prince someone close to him will be put in danger. The Prince suddenly become vigilant.

"I'm sorry I did not mean to scare you. I promise I will keep this secret forever."

"How did you know?" The prince still did not loosen his guard.

"I...."

"Of course master will know because we are a spirit that know everything on this world."

"Yeah Licht is right we know everything." Melas said childishly

Before I can speak the two of them spoke and cut me off. I was about to say about my past life but if I think carefully he will never believe me right?

"So that is why." The prince finally loosen his guard and a light of ball came out from prince body, when the light is gone the one appeared is a cute baby dragon that has beautiful sparkling scale shine in rainbow colored.

"I am the ancient dragon, my name is QUETZALCOATL. My name is hard you can just call me Ryu." (Author: Ryu is japanese term for dragon.)

"Master a dragon! Meat!" Melas exclaim excitedly.

"it is pity he is a spirit and can't be eaten." Licht said with a disappointment.

Ryu became afraid and stay away from them.

"Come on you two stop scaring him, Okay Ryu is it? Nice to meet you, I'm Althea." Althea said

"Little girl you impress me, you have more mana than the royalty, I thought Aaron boy is already have the greatest mana that I have seen."

Althea is still holding on and enduring very much but when she look at Ryu looking at her blinking his lovely cute eyes, Althea endurance finally snap and hug the dragon.

"W-whaa! Women and men can't be close." Ryu said.

"But I can't help it you are so cute." Althea cuddly hug Ryu and kiss him on his cheek. Ryu became red and smoke is appearing on his head. The prince grab Ryu and throw him away.

"Sorry Althea my time is up I need to go, about our talk earlier don't think about it deeply I understand." The prince hold Althea hand looking at her lovingly, the look he gave can melt anyone.

"Really, You understand the thing about our engagement?" Althea did not notice the change in Prince Aaron eyes but the maid and guard far away can see that the prince has affection for Althea.

"Yes, so don't worry, I will think about it." The prince still holding Althea hand but Althea did not notice it.

The prince bid good buy and go home, on that day Althea still did not know that she can never escape the prince from that day on because the prince decided that he will not let other guy to take her away. Althea is still thinking that the prince is kind and understanding.

(Author: everyone think how can a five year old think deeply but this is fantasy, my own story and royalty born children grow up faster, I think. ƪ˘)ʃ by the way dear reader I read all your comment, thank you for reading and sorry for making you wait so long, this is the new chapter please enjoy.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 0 10
This story is going to be very sweet and nice at the beginning till it sets to a darker more graphic scenes will have harem, murder, loss,and some mo...
200K 6.1K 54
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
712 20 39
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...
324 23 9
An Asian Fantasy ★¸.•☆•.¸★ ........................ ★⡀.•☆•.★ .̷.̷.̷══━一 First Runners Up (Wattpad Asian Fantasy : The Immortal's Conquest) .̷.̷.̷══━一...