Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 48

18.7K 443 51
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"I'm not afraid anymore, what makes you sure you're all I need, Forget about it, When you walk out the door and leave me torn you're teaching me to live without."

Staring out of the window I sighed. Rubbing my eyes I stretched my arms and stood up from my chair.

It was dark outside now, the city lights being the only thing shining outside.

After my exploration had finished I sat down and watched the rest of the evening go by.

Lucky and Stefan weren't back yet, but I wasn't surprised. They were in a meeting and I would have expected them to stay for a while.

Picking up my now empty cup of tea, I made my way into the kitchen. Bear barked at my feet and I smiled his way.

Setting down my cup into the sink I washed it and shut the water off. Opening the fridge I searched through it. Finding something to make for dinner I decided on making a pizza.

Bear barked and I looked his way. He was sitting at his bowl with his nose pushing it towards me. Taking out his bag of food I went over to fill up his bowl.

Giving him the right amount I put the bag back and took out the ingredients for the pizza.

Once I had everything I needed I began to make it. After a few minutes I already had it in the oven. Watching the pizza begin to slowly rise I smiled and leaned against the island.

Suddenly Bear began to bark and I heard a knock at the front door. I frowned and went to check who it was.

Bear was still barking and I frowned.

"It's okay, Bear." I softly told him.

He calmed down and I softly smiled at him. A small gasp of surprise fell from my lips hearing another sudden knock at the door.

I sighed and unlocked it before opening it.

Seeing a tall man standing there I shy'd away and held the door slightly open.

"Hello." He spoke.

The immediate sound of his deep Spanish accent sounded in my ears and I replied with a small 'hi'.

The features of his face were sharply defined and he had facial hair. Not to the point where it was a beard, but a bit of stubble. He had on a suit, his figure tall and somewhat built.

He slightly chuckled and smirked.

"Are Lucky and Stefan here, sweetheart." He asked.

I blushed at the pet name and opened the door so it was fully open. Bear stood beside my feet and began to bark again.

"Bear." I scolded him.

He stopped barking and rubbed his nose against my leg.

"No." I replied.

"May I ask where they are?"

"Um, there in a meeting down the hall." I told him.

"Oh." He frowned.

The hint of a smirk tugging at his lips made an appearance, but I dismissed that. He crossed his arms over his chest and stood leaned against the door.

"Do you know when they'll come back?" He asked.

"No, sir." I answered honestly. "I can tell them you came by if you want."

"No, that's okay." He quickly replied. "I'll see them some other time."

I nodded and he fixed his posture. Brushing down his suit he looked down at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." He chuckled.

"London." I softly replied.

"Like the city." He raised his eyes.

"Yes, sir." I nodded.

"Your alone right now?" He asked.

My breathing quietly hitched and I gripped onto the door knob.

He was starting to ask to many questions and I didn't like that.

"No, sir." I lied.

"Lyings not a good look on you, sweetheart." He smirked. "I'll leave you be. Don't bother telling Lucky and Stefan, I'll tell them next time I see them."

I nodded and he smiled before turning to walk away.

"Wait, sir." I spoke up.

He stopped and turned around to face me, his features twisted in slight confusion.

"I didn't get your name." I asked him this time.

"There's no need for that, you'll find out soon." He smirked before making his way down the hallway.

I frowned in confusion and closed the door. Making sure to lock it I stood quietly trying to take in that uncomfortable conversation.

I had no clue who he was, but he seemed to know Lucky and Stefan. They had never mentioned him before, but then again I give them their privacy. I'm not one to bother.

Feeling Bear paw at my leg I smiled down at him and he barked. Suddenly the smell of something burning caught my attention and my eyes widened remembering about the pizza.

"No." I muttered.

Quickly running towards it I bit my lip and turned off the oven. Opening it up I coughed and blew the smoke away with my hand.

Putting on oven mitts I took out the pizza and put it in the sink. Blowing away the smoke with my hand I closed the oven and looked over at the pizza. It was burnt and now I had nothing to eat.

Sighing I took off the mittens and put them down. Running a bit off water over the pizza to cool it down I shut it off and rubbed my eyes.

Deciding on eating a simple bowl of macaroni I looked through the cupboards until I found some. Taking it out I made it and once I was done I went back to my seat in front of the window.

Sitting back down I ate as I gazed out the window.

Luckys POV

Looking out the window I chuckled and took a drink out of my glass.

"You wouldn't know." Brook laughed.

"How much do you wanna bet." Stefan challenged.

Brook shook his head and sat up in his chair. Drinking the last bit of my whiskey I set it down on the desk and refilled it.

"I wouldn't bet on that." I told Brook.

He only nodded his head with a laugh and I shook my head with a smile.

It was late at night by now and we were having a catching up conversation with each other.

When we arrived Walker had something to do so he left his son in charge of getting things done for him. Brook had been a good friend of ours for a while now although his father was a piece of shit Brook wasn't.

We had talked all evening about what we needed to talk about until the sun started to set. After that we got off topic and started talking about how it was going for us.

It had been a long time since we had seen each other so there was a lot to talk about. It was nice getting to catch up, but London was on my mind constantly.

After we had left her alone I grew anxious. I knew better than to think she wouldn't be okay, she could take care of her self, but there was the bit of doubt in the back of my head. I knew she wasn't careful at times and she could be clumsy so that set me on edge.

She could care for herself. She's not irresponsible and I know that for a fact.

"What's on your mind?" Brook asked stirring his drink in his hand.

"Nothing." I chuckled taking a drink out of my glass.

"Sure about that." He teased.

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and turned his attention back to Stefan. Once more we got back on topic and started talking about what we came here for.

——

"It was nice talking to you again." Brook smiled giving us a hug.

We returned the gesture and made our way to the door.

"I'll see you some time soon." He said.

"See you soon." I replied.

Making our way out the door he closed it behind us and we began to walk down the hallway to our apartment.

"That was nice." I spoke.

"Yeah." Stefan responded.

Once we reached the door I knocked on it. Not getting an answer back I took out my phone and checked the time.

1:18 am.

"Shit." I cursed.

Unlocking the door with my key we stepped in and I frowned seeing how dark it was. Turning on the light to the kitchen I put my things down on the counter.

Smelling the faint scent of something brunt I scrunched my nose and followed the foul smell. Seeing a pizza in the sink I frowned and turned around to see Stefan standing over a chair in the living room.

Walking over to him I saw London asleep in a ball in the chair. Her small figure curled in the seat pushed near the window.

"How long have we been gone?" He asked in a whisper.

"I don't know." I rubbed my jaw.

He didn't reply and I shifted on my feet.

"Do you think she'll stay with us after what we told her?" I muttered.

"I don't know." He repeated what I said. "I hope so."

I sighed and picked up London. Shifting in my hold she settled in my arms and I softly smiled grazing my fingers against the skin of her cheek.

"Goodnight." Stefan said walking to his room.

"Night." I answered.

Standing quietly with London in my hold I gently rocked her.

I wanted to give her her space for the time being. That meant letting her sleep alone and not attending to her every need.

"I love you." I whispered pressing a kiss on her head.

Standing with her for a few more seconds I made my way towards my bedroom. Once I walked in I settled her down on the bed. Her pink dress spread out on the bed and she whimpered before silently settling down.

Moving the duvets to cover her up she immediately cuddled into them. I smiled at the sight of her, pressing another kiss on her forehead.

Tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear I bit my lip and walked out of the room. Softly shutting the door behind me I made my way to the empty guest bedroom.

Once I stepped in a grimaced at the slightness of the cold air in the room. Closing the door I ran my hands over my face and sighed.

Looking in the dresser in the room I took out sweatpants and a white shirt. Stripping out of my clothes I put the new ones on.

Getting into bed I got as comfortable as I could, laying quietly in the dark room. After a while I finally started to get sleepy and my eyes slowly shut, the empty feeling of London not being with me bothering me for the rest of the night.

London's POV

I gasped awake and quickly sat up on the dirty ground. My chest was heaving up and down as the loud noises of coughs fell from my lips.

The feeling of my wet clothes sticking to my skin made me suck in a breath from the cold breeze.

Quickly looking around I felt my breathing pick up seeing I was alone in a big dark forest.

Standing up I shakily stood on my feet.

I frantically began to look around my surroundings and I grew scared.

Suddenly the sound of a mans deep chuckle came from the trees and I stepped back in fear. Hearing the sound of his voice get closer I whimpered and turned around, my feet carrying me away.

I soon started to run, the dark woods quickly passing by my eyes.

Hearing his voice get closer and closer to me I pushed myself and ran as fast as I could. My surroundings were dark, the only thing being the way I was running my only way of light.

"Stop running, doll." He yelled out.

Quickly my running came to a sudden halt. Looking in front of me my eyes widened seeing a huge rock wall stopping me from running farther.

My breathing was erratic and heavy and quick horror grew in me knowing I had nowhere to run, I was trapped.

Turning around I cried searching for anywhere to run, but I couldn't see any farther then in front of me.

"Look what I caught." The mans deep voice laughed.

My eyes grew wide and I quickly looked around. But I couldn't see anything, everything was completely dark.

"You thought you could get away from me didn't you." He spoke, his laughter gone.

Seeing his tall figure appear at the edge of the darkness I gasped and backed up into the wall.

His face was hidden from my view, the only thing I could see was his tall figure.

"You should know by now that running isn't an option anymore. You'll be with me forever. And I'm afraid if you do run away again I'll have to hurt you my doll and that's something I don't want to do." He said.

My cries grew louder and I opened my mouth to scream for help, but nothing came out. The sound of my struggle was clear to be heard, but I couldn't scream.

Trying harder I cried and tried to back up further into the wall. Trying to disappear into the wall.

"There's no more running anymore. This is the end of the road for us, for you, my babydoll." He spoke calmly. "Would you please come out."

My brows furrowed in confusion and I suddenly felt a scream fall from my lips seeing her walk out from behind him.

Her dark black hair fell down her back in knots. Her wrinkled face in a disgusting smile. Her long white dress dragging behind her.

My legs gave out on me and I fell to the ground. Keeping my gaze up at her I cried and tried to back away from her, but she just kept getting closer and closer.

"Please." I begged.

She soon was right in front of me and I screamed trying to get away from her. It felt like the more I screamed the louder her laugh would get.

"There's nowhere for you to hide anymore."

A loud scream escaped my lips and I quickly sat up in the bed.

My breathing was heavy and my chest was quickly rising up and down, my heart beating harshly against my chest.

Crying into the dark I felt my skin wet with sweat.

"London." Lucky yelled running into the room.

He ran up to me and tried to bring me into his arms, but I struggled against him not liking the feel of his touch.

"It's okay, I'm here, I'm here." He whispered into my ear. "Turn on the light.

Feeling his tight hold on me I squinted my eyes seeing the light of the lamp turn on. Seeing Lucky fully I sucked in a breath seeing his face full of worry.

Finally stopping I buried my face into his chest and cried. His arms around me held me as I did, his hold not once letting go.

"It's okay, Princess." He whispered into my hair, his arms softly rocking me back and forth.

"What happened, kitten?" Stefan spoke.

Shaking my head I cried seeing the images of my nightmare come back.

Lucky rubbed my arm in comforting motions as I calmed down. Soon my tears started to stop and I was just left with the sound of soft sniffles.

"Why weren't you with me." I mumbled into Luckys shirt, a hiccup falling from my lips.

"I wanted to give you your space." He whispered.

"Don't do it again." I whispered.

"I won't." Softly replying he pressed a kiss to my hair.

After I settled down we were quiet for a few minutes until Lucky stopped rocking me.

"You have to get some sleep." He told me.

Immediately I shook my head and sat up.

"No." I whimpered out in fear.

I didn't want to see the scary lady anymore or the scary man.

"Come on, you have to sleep." He insisted.

Shaking my head once more he sighed and leaned me back into his chest. Liking the warmth he was radiating I closed my eyes and yawned.

"Please don't leave." I whispered yawning again.

It was silent for a few seconds until Stefan answered.

"We won't."

Feeling the bed dip beside me I lifted my head up and looked over to see Stefan sitting with his head leaned back against the headboard of the bed.

"Promise." I spoke.

He switched his gaze over to me and reached his hand up to rub my cheek.

"Promise."

Closing my eyes I softly sighed and buried my face back into Luckys chest. After a while I felt Stefan move beside me. Looking over at him I saw he had moved to lay down on the bed. His eyes were closed and his breathing was soft as he slept.

Looking up at Lucky, his eyes were closed his head leaned back.

"I'm awake, baby. Don't worry." He whispered.

Keeping my gaze on him I slowly grew tired. Feeling my eyes get heavy with sleep I yawned and stretched my arms.

Feeling Lucky move I felt him place me down on the bed, removing me off of him. His side of the bed shifted and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Lucky." I whimpered.

"It's okay, Princess." He gently replied.

He turned off the lights and I whimpered at the loss of my sight. The bed soon dipped back down and he wrapped his arms back around me.

"I'm here." He whispered into my hair.

Letting out a breath of relief I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off into a deep sleep.

I know that this chapter is way shorter than what I usually give you guys and I'm sorry for that, but this seemed like a good way to end it. Trust me the next chapters will make up for it because things are going to get crazy and not to mention, but I'm almost at the end of the book.

Trust me on this one, you are in for a treat. 😉

Comment and vote.🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.2K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
107K 3K 37
"I'm not going to apologize for you being my mate because I would rather have no one else but I do wish you didn't have to deal with the hardships"...
429 26 22
Can i?" He whispered tilting his face along with mine parting his lips after licking them. "Yes" i muttered and he smiled amusingly "Bold move, swee...