Reveluv Family

By HyunieWriter

"Yah! give that back Ddeulgi!!" Joy said "Stop grabbing my hair first!!" Seulgi said "Guys stop fighting...or... More

Introduction
Seulgi: "Me Leader of Bears...Meow!"
Wendy: "POWER UP!"
Yeri: "Sweag!"
Routine
Lecture Pt.1
Lecture Pt.2
War, Fruits and Cowgirls
Persuade
The Song
First Day
Jail Break?
Babysitting?!Pt.1
Babysitting?! Pt.2
Hospital
Thunderstorm
Mischievous Little Angels
SEMI HIATUS
The Call
Return of The Devil
GoodBye Papa
A Day with Dad?
Author's Note
Truth
Custody
A Dad's Retaliation

Joy:"Cook more Chicken Mommy"

2.3K 94 77
By HyunieWriter

So it was a very normal day for Irene hanging out with the twins and playing with them when she felt the urge to vomit everything she ate this whole day.

she ran to the bathroom and literally puked her guts out when Irene flushed the toilet she finally realized what was happening.

Irene went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the white stick, and let me tell you it was the longest 5 minutes for her and when Irene saw the two lines she was so excited to know she was gonna have another baby on the way and Irene thought the twins will like a little dongsaeng for them.

Irene went back in the room and looked at her kids and called for their attention.

"Kids!"

Irene said sitting back on the sofa motioning the kids to sit with her "Mama needs to tell you something okay?"Irene asked and the twins nodded like they understood her "Your gonna have a dongsaeng! Mama's pregnant"Irene said smiling at her and the two kids also smiled with her then Wendy pointed at Irene's tummy "Aga!" Then Seulgi opened her mouth and tried to copy what Wendy said

"A-ga"Seulgi said slowly then gave her mother her signature eye smile.

'Their gonna love him/her'Irene thought to herself.

9 months later...
September 3

Irene and the twins were just sitting down eating chicken nuggets because you know cravings.

While they we're watching 'Bridemaids' with the twins then Irene got a weird feeling in her stomach like there was a hard kick and then felt something wet drip down her leg.

'Here we go were gonna see the baby now' Irene thought then she called Tiffany to tell her she was giving birth, Irene grabbed everything she needs, her hospital bag the bag the twins needed after everything was packed in the car and ready Irene grabbed the twins and they went to the hospital.

At the Hospital...

"Okay Mrs Bae Push!! One more big push!" The midwife said to Irene

"Ahhh!!"

Irene screamed then she finally felt relieved and the nurse gave her daughter the weird thing is that the baby wasn't even crying it was weird and even the nurses got curious what was happening.

Then after a few moments the baby smiled a little and Irene knew what to call her "Joy...I'm naming you Joy" Irene said looking at the smiling baby on her arms it was the most touching moment.

At the hospital room...
Irene's P.O.V

I was really exhausted but all the exhaustion fades away wheb i see my new baby daughter Joy, I was sitting just finished feeding Joy when Tiffany enters with the twins and they waddled inside "Mama!" They both screamed as they entered I smiled at the two "Come here darlings do you wanna see you Dongsaeng?"

I asked them and they both nodded I showed them Joy and their eyes sparkled seeing their sister "Aga!"Seulgi said looking at her sister.

"Mama" Wendy said putting her arms up for me to carry her "Here Tiff hold Joy for a second I want to hug my two angels" I said giving Tiffany Joy while I carried the twins on my bed and hugged them.

"Oh my god i think she growled at me! is she mad at me? did i carried her wrongly?" Tiffany said in panic.

While Joy looked unamused at her,Then all of a sudden Joy started to cry for the first time, Tiffany gave her back to me and I held her in my arms "Aegi" Wendy said stroking her head "Aegi~"Seulgi repeated what Wendy said and i smiled how they loved Joy so much.

5 years later...

Ahhh another peaceful Morning Irene was cooking up some breakfast, then a little rascal started to scream and disturbed the kitchen.

"Mommy! Mommy! Momma! Mama!"

I heard the little rascal kept on screaming while entering the room "Yes Joy?" Irene asked looking behind for a second to see it was Joy who just woke up.

"Are you making Chicken momma?" Joy asked her mother "No dear I'm cooking an omellete why dont you wash up first" Irene said to her daughter.

"I want Chicken" Joy said to her Mom "But we had chicken last night dear that's enough" Irene said finishing off the omellete "Please.."Joy said putting her hands together but Irene still shook her head.

"Juseyo~"

Joy said with aegyo but it didn't work at her mother so she huffed and jumped down the chair when she was about to leave the kitchen she said.

"Cook more Chicken Mommy" Joy said then Irene giggled at her daughter's antics.

It was breakfast time now and all her four children was now seating and eating "Joy~ I wanted the yellow spoon give that back" Seulgi said grabbing the spoon "No its Mine!"Joy said holding tighter to the spoon.

"But you get the Green spoon like Mommy said" Seulgi said giving Joy her green spoon "I like this spoon its the color of a chicken, now this spoon is mine okay unnie?" Joy said staring at her sister seriously then Seulgi just nodded.

Irene was not stopping the kids because this fight we're a daily thing at the table and Irene couldn't help but laugh how Seulgi is being bossed my Joy.

I know Seulgi should have the personality of being a leader but she does have that leader figure everyone knows that but Joy just thinks that Seulgi is just another member of this mafia.

Joy is a bit of a like the leader of the three and she treats them like her mafia gang and as she said Seulgi and Wendy are her left hand because she already pinky promised to Yeri that she was Joy's right hand.

Irene is always curious how Joy knows all about that gang stuff, mafias and how she knows all these gang movies and series, and i think.

Irene probably know who's responsible for showing Joy all those stuff, she only left Joy to one person who would know an awful lot about gang movies and it was her brother Suho.

4 years ago...

"Okay Suho i need to go for my check up, just watch Joy for a bit and i will pick up the twins later we will be home later, arraseo?" Irene said for the millionth time instructing his brother what to do.

"I know what to do Irene I'm not pabo!"Suho said then Irene gave him the 'Really?' look and Suho just scratch the back of his head and smiled.

"Okay i got to go now, take care of Joy" Irene said as she went out leaving Suho and Joy by themselves.

Suho sat Joy beside her by the sofa and started at the glaring baby beside him "Wanna watch Pororo" the small baby smiled and clapped

'This won't be that hard' Suho thought and they watched pororo for the next half hour, then while Suho was glancing at the clock.

"Oh! The Gang Land trilogy is about to start" Suho quickly changed the channel and started watching his favorite show forgetting the little Joy watching too.

Back to present...
Irene's P.O.V

And that's how i think Joy got this leadership side of her but its fine for me I like this personality of her it showd just how Joy is very independent and a good leader.

Later in the Afternoon...
Still Irene's P.O.V

I'm just bringing the kids to the mall to try shop then Wendy and Seulgi went to the bookstore with school supplies not to buy books bit those fuzzy wires and Yeri also joined then because she saw a stuff bear inside.

I was just left with Joy and she tugged at my shirt and i looked at her

"Mommy can I ride that" Joy pointed at the carousel thing in front.

"Okay then here" I gave her a bit of change and she went on it but before it could even start a little boy went up the carousel too and sat beside Joy.

I was just taking pictures at Joy and by looking at the picture Joy looked uncomfortable with the kid but i dont know why.

Then after looking at the picture i heard crying and i saw the boy grabbing Joy's Toy, then the mother of the boy came and i instantly went there.

"Um excuse me but can your boy give my daughter's toy back" I said calmly "Well excuse me! Aren't you not gonna  pity my son here he's just a 3-year old and your daughter looks a lot older! why dont you tell your daughter to give the toy so we won't have a problem!"

The boy's mom said I was trying all my might not to lash at the woman or talk back at her my name does mean peace so i should atleast fix this.

"Dear just give him the toy we will just get a new one okay?" I said to Joy calmly and i pry the toy out of my angry daughter's hand and gave it to the boy, the mother didn't even thank us or anything she just walked away 'What a snob' i thought to myself.

I carried Joy out of there and I grabbed all my daughters and gathered them with me, we were about to leave when i saw my friend BoA came and i was instantly distracted with chatting with her

3rd Person's P.O.V

While Irene was chatting with her friend the three rascals we're talking at the corner while Yeri sat on her stroller "What's the matter Joy? why are you grumpy"Seulgi asked while holding the bag filled with fuzzy wires they bought.

"It's that boy who was sitting beside me at the ride he was grabbing at my plushie then he cried her mommy said i should give it to him then his mommy screamed at our mommy so know my toy is gone" Joy said angrily

"Was it the chicken toy we won for you?" Wendy asked and Joy nodded "What should we do to him?" Seulgi asked "Candy" Yeri said pointing somewhere.

"No we can't have candy Yeri"Wendy said then Joy looked where Yeri was pointing and she saw the boy that held her chicken toy and a big lollipop on her other hand.

Then there was a grin spread on Joy's face "Yerimie do you want Unnies to give you that Candy?"Joy said smiling at Yeri showed her gummy smile while nodding.

Seulgi and Wendy understood what was gonna happen so the three talked about what their gonna do and they need to do it sneakly so no one will notice

After Irene was done chatting she went to look around to search for her daughters their we're at the corner of the book store "Come on kids time to go home, Oh did you buy Yerim a lollipop?"

Irene asked curiously seeing a big lollipop in front of Yeri "Candy! Unnie Give Candy" Yeri said unwrapping her lollipop "Yes Mommy Yerim wanted some so we bought her"Joy said smiling innocently.

"Well that's nice of you three come on let's go home" Irene said walking with her kids then she pushed Yeri in her stroller.

Then Joy looked behind her and saw the little boy they stole candy from crying and then Joy looked at under Yeri's stroller she got her chicken to back from the boy, she was happy because she has her toy back and nobody messes with Joy no one.

And that is the Birthstory of Gangster Joy....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.8K 43
❝𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.❞...
231K 5.7K 52
Seulgi is inlove with Irene but Irene loves Wendy and so Wendy "Seulgi do you love me?" "I do" --------- "I can give up everything for you" "Seulgi...
104K 4.2K 32
Irene was obsessed with a girl named Seulgi to the point she kidnaps her, wanting Seulgi for herself only. ⚠️ strong language, mentions of rape(nonco...
38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...