Boss Baby

By HookedonJikook

He can have any woman he wants, but he only wants her.. More

The Meeting..
Second Look
The Agreement
Jealousy Strikes
A Day With Taehyung
What's This I'm Feeling?
Are You Calling Me A Sinner?
The Other Side Of Him
Run Away..
Time Away
Look Who's Here
Just Us Two..
Perfect
Let's Make it Official
Officially a them
New York Life
A Night Worth Forgetting
Healing..
While He's Away
Distant
A Storm is Brewing
Making Up For Lost Time
Shower Me
The Storm Hits
Darkness Falls
The Day Is Here
New Beginnings

The Beginning to a Perfect Ending

1.6K 45 16
By HookedonJikook

Taehyung looks at me...

"What did you say?" he asks looking down at me with a confused look.

"JIMIN" I say again looking over at the door trying to cover up.

Jimin quickly covers his eyes and runs out of the room, but comes back..

"Wait can I join?"

"Jimin get the hell out" Taehyung yells

He runs back out..

"I'm so sorry guys, I tried calling. I should of waited to hear back. I really needed to talk to someone and I just came over and I just used my key and I'm sorry"

He pops back in one last time, with his eyes still covered. "Please finish, I'll be in the other room"

I start to get up.
"Wait, where are you going?" Taehyung asks me

"What do you mean? Jimin is here"

"He also said to finish, I'm not done baby.."

He kisses my neck and shoulders

"For a second there I thought you were calling out Jimin's name while we were having sex"

"How do you know I wasn't?" I say

"Oh now you're really going to get it"
he says thrusting himself into me lifting my legs up once again.

Showing no mercy he pounds his body against mine, buring his face into my chest.

I hold on to his head as he slams himself against me.

Within 5 mins he slows down and releases himself into me panting in my ear..

"Oh my god..Stay here I'll go get you a robe." he says.

Taehyung returns with a robe and I'm able to go upstairs and change.

I come back downstairs to see the two sitting in the TV room talking.

I grab a glass of wine and sit.

"So what's going on Jimin?" I ask tossing his hair.

"I asked Jonne to come to the party"

"Yeah? and?"

"She said no" Taeyhung said

"Oh..I'm sorry, well you have us" I say

"Ivy!" Taeyhung yells.

"What? What'd I say?"

"He wanted her to go.." Taehyung answers.

I get up and sit next to Jimin.

"I'm sorry honey, Why did she say no?"

"She still feels responsible for your accident and thinks she'll be out of place there" Jimin says quietly.

"Well I would feel that way too, technically if I didn't see her I wouldn't have gotten upset and.."

"Ivy, stop" Taehyung interrupts

"What? I'm sorry, I don't care for her"

"Ok well, things happen for a reason and Jimin likes her. We both want Jimin happy right?"

I look at Jimin he has his head down.

"Yes" I put my arm around him
"I'm sorry, I will call her tomorrow and ask her to come, will that help?"

"You don't have to do that" Jimin say looking at me with puppy dog eyes

"I know, I want to"

We asked Jimin to stay the night and we spent the rest of the evening drinking and talking.

The next day I called Jonne and invited her to the party which she accepted my invitation.
Jimin was extremely happy which made me happy.

The next few weeks were busy with the move of Taehyung's mother and sister. Plus the party was tomorrow.

Jimin and Jonne were meeting us at our place and we were going to drive together to Halmoni's place.

I took off that Friday to pack our luggage for myself and Taehyung.

The ride there was just as beautiful as I remembered. The scenery was spectacular.
I was beyond excited to see Halmoni again. She was going to teach me the recipe of her Hotteok.

The first half of the ride I sat up front with Taehyung and the second half I sat with Jonne. I admit I didn't give her a chance because after getting to know her, she really is very sweet.
I can tell she really does care for Jimin.

"We're here" Jimin says rolling down the window letting the fresh air in.

I can see Halmoni sitting on her chair on the porch.

She stands and starts walking to the car waving.

"Yeon-in...Kkul...and my Gwihan" she hugs us all.

I hug her her tight.
"And who this yeppeun agassi (pretty lady)?" she asks looking at Jonne

"Halmoni this is Jonne, she is a really good friend of mine" Jimin says holding Jonne's hand and pulling her forward to Halmoni.

"Ahhh friend huh.." she pinches Jimin's cheeks, then kisses him.

"When you give your Eomeoni grandbabies?" she teases.

"Woah...babies..no not yet" Jonne cuts in. 'It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Kim"

"No, you call me Halmoni, everyone call me that"

Just then a tall slender man with white hair comes from the field. His faces shows years of hard work, but his eyes are full of nothing but love as he greets his wife.

"Halabeoji" Taehyung yells as he runs to his grandfather throwing his arms around him.

I see tears running down his grandfather's cheeks as he hugs him.
"Sonja, it's been too long, how are you my boy?"

"I'm good Halabeoji,..Halabeoji this is my Ivy" he pulls me close until I am standing in front of him.

Halabeoji takes a look at me and quickly wipes his faces with a handkerchief from his pocket. Grabbing my hand he kisses it gently.

"You are just as beautiful as my Sonja has said. I shall call you Haesbich, Do you know what that means my dear?"

I nod my head no and smile.

"It means you are my sunshine" Halabeoji says.

I hug him as if I've known him forever. It feels that way.

Taehyung and I go to grab our bags from the car.

"Hey come here" I pull on Taehyung's arm.

He swings around to me.
"Thank you for this" I say pulling him down to kiss me.

"For what?" he asks

"For all of this, I love it here" I say hugging him.

"You might change your mind in a few seconds"

"Why do you say that?" I ask looking at him puzzled, but then I hear it...that god awful bird...

Honk..honk...honk

"Oh my god, get it away from me" I yell running towards the house.

Taehyung laughs watching me run from the goose.

Once inside I smell the aroma of something good.

"Mmm what are you cooking Halmoni?" I ask

In walks Jimin and Jonne.

"I know that smell, that's Udon noodle soup isn't it?" Jimin says peeking over Halmoni's shoulder

"Kkul you always did know what I cooking" she says smiling.

"Oh my god and spring rolls..Halmoni you're making me very happy" he says

"Take notes Jonne" I say laughing taking my bag into the other room.

"I see that" Jonne says

"Uh Halmoni what is this?" I ask looking at the door in Taehyung's room.

"What? I put lock on it, now you have privacy for when you bang headboard"

"Sounds good to me" Taehyung says walking past us putting his luggage on the bed.

"When do we eat?" he kisses Halmoni on the cheek.

We have a wonderful dinner, and afterwards we all sit at the table talking drinking tea and coffee.

I get up and start to clean off the table.

"Gwihan, sit I clean up" Halmoni says pointing to my chair.

"I will not, you made this dinner for us, I will clean up. Now you relax and I don't want to hear another word from you"

"I like her Sonja" Halabeoji says nudging Taehyung

"I know, she is pretty cute when she's bossy" Taehyung says rolling up his sleeves to help me.

He scoots me over with his hip.
"You wash, I dry" he says kissing me on the cheek.

"Sounds good to me"

Taehyung and I clean up and head to bed since there was alot to do the next day.

I wake up early to Taehyung kissing me and something poking me in the back.

"Oh no, just because we have a lock on the door doesn't mean we have to use it" I say turning to him

"Please baby" Taehyung whines.

"We have so much to do honey"

"You know I won't take long" he whispers running his hands down my legs.

We have a quickie and both hit the showers.

By mid morning all four of us are outside setting up chairs and tables.

"We got lucky with the weather, its so nice out" I say looking at the sky.

I take a balloon and try to scare Jimin with it but when I find him I see him kissing Jonne. I sneak away and sqweak it in Taehyung's ear.

"You're gonna get it" he says chasing me.

He catches me and whips me around throwing me on the ground straddling me. He pins my arms over my head and starts to tickle me.

"Oh my god stop" I laugh...

"You're really going to get it now"
He lifts my shirt to show my stomach and starts to tickle around my belly button.

We're interrupted by Yoongi and Letty pulling in.

Taehyung helps me up and brushes the grass off of me.

"You're mine later" he says

We go to greet them.
I rub Letty's belly.
"You look like you are ready to go at any minute" I say to her.

"Girl..I've been ready" she says

"Yoongi!!" Jimin yells helping with their bags.

I go inside with Letty to introduce her to Halmoni. The guys bring in their luggage.

"Did you enjoy the ride in" I ask pulling a chair for Letty

"Yes its so pretty out here." She says sitting down.

"It really is, I'll have to show you around a bit later."

"Look who's here" Taehyung says as he walks through the door with Val and Jungkook behind them.

We take the party outside.
Mayleen, her husband Liko and Genji were the last to arrive.

We have a good time, listening to music and eating good food.

The sun is setting and fireworks start to go off.

"Oh my god look" Letty says pointing to the sky looking at all the colorful bursts.

"Where are they coming from?" I ask

"I don't know, let's go find out" Taehyung says grabbing my hand.

We start walking towards the path to where the fireworks are coming from.

"It's probably just kids setting them off" Jonne says

I hear a big boom and look up as the sky lights up in beautiful colors. The fireworks spell out "Will you marry me?"

I stop and squeak.."Oh my god did you see that?" I turn to look for Taehyung and I see he's on his knee behind me.

Lights around us turn on as we are at our tree. Pictures of us cover the truck of our tree winding with beautiful colored lights.

Our family is all gathered around us. And suddenly, I feel faint.

"Ivy Ryan" he grabs my hand

"When I first met you, I never imagined I would fall so madly in love with you the way I have, but not only have I, but I found my best friend. I never imagined having kids until I felt the pain of losing ours. You never gave up on me, you are my number one fan and I know without a doubt you always will be. You found my family and I'm so grateful for that. I can never thank you enough for that.
I love the way your nose crinkles when you smile, or you pout when you don't get a hug in the morning. I love that I can smell your perfume on me the entire day or how you tug at your ear when you're nervous. I realized these things because I love you and I KNOW I can't live without you, nor do I want to. As a matter of fact
I don't want another day to go by without you being mine so baby will you do the honors of being my wife?"

He opens a beautiful box revealing a ring. Tears running down his face.

I wipe the tears from my face and smile because that's really all I can do.

I nod and mumble..."Yes...yes!!"

He stands and slides the ring on my finger. Our family goes crazy clapping.

"I love you beautiful" He says...
"I love you too"

"Oh my god, it's happening"
We look and see Letty holding her belly and Yoongi putting his arm around her.

"I'll get the car" Jungkook yells running.

"THIS is it?" I yell in excitement

"Here we go" Jimin yells running..

We all head to the hospital to welcome baby Young-Jae to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WEDDING DAY

5 months have passed and as my wedding day is upon me I'm no longer nervous or scared. I'm confident I am making the right choice.

Taehyung and I have decided to get married on the beach at home that way all of our friends and family didn't have to travel for our wedding.

I'm in the bridal suite chatting with the girls when there's a knock on the door.

It's Jimin. "Hey ladies, mind if I have a moment with Ivy alone?"

"Uh oh..you're in trouble" Jonne says laughing looking at me.

"I think I can handle him" I say winking at Jimin.

Jonne kisses Jimin on his cheek as all the girls leave the room.

Jimin shuts the door and locks it.

"What's under that robe?" he asks trying to peek

"Will you quit that!" I slap his hand away

"Ok ok.." he puts his hands up

"What's up babe?" I say adjusting my robe. "You're not backing out on walking me down the aisle are you?"

"God no" He says running his hands through his hair.

"You look really handsome" I say adjusting his tie.

"Thanks dollface" he says.
I can see tears fill his eyes.

"What's the matter?" I ask touching his cheek.

He sits in front of me, his hand resting on my knee.

"We've been through alot Doll, I'm going to miss you. I have to give you up" he chokes up

"Jimin..." I start to say

"Let me finish, I love you Ivy, I think you know I always have, but now that you're getting married to Tae I respect that. I mean not that I didn't but I just always thought...well nevermind what I thought, but I have to let you go"

"What do you mean let me go?..Not talk to me anymore? Not be my friend? You're my best friend Jimin, I can't lose you"

"No you'll never lose me. I just always hoped your dream would come true and we would all be together."

"Shut up" I hit him..

"See things won't change" he laughs wiping his face.

"Listen Jimin, You know I love you as a best friend. I am so in love with Taehyung. I don't want anything to change with us, our jokes, our play flirting, but if it's going to hurt you then you tell me right now and we will put a stop to it because you mean so much to me and I can't lose you"

His head hands low and he stays quiet for a few minutes, but I give him time.

"If I say I'm ok, can I see what's under the robe?" he says with a snicker.

"Park JIMIN!" I yell..."I'm going to beat your ass"

"I might like it" he says...

"Ok...OUT...NOW"

"Ok I'm going, just remember if he messes up, I'll always be available for you" and he runs out the door.

I finish getting ready with the help of Val, Letty, Genji and Jonne.

The time has come for me to walk the aisle. Jimin comes to get me and I take his arm. He kisses me on my cheek and that's when I see him.

Taehyung is standing at the end with the alter with Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok.
He's so handsome in his white suit, I see him wiping tears off his face.

I smile at our family as I make my way down to him. Taeyhung's mother smiles at me holding baby Young-Jae who's sleeping.

Namjoon and his pregnant wife smile at me.. he mouths to me that I look beautiful.

Jimin gives me away and takes his place next to Taehyung.

"You look stunning" he whispers to me grabbing my hands.

He wipes the tears off my face, as I do his.

We exchange our vows, Taehyung going first.

"Ivy, I tell you this everyday, but what better day to repeat it than today in front of our loved ones. You are the love of my life. You are my best friend, you're my lover, you're my inspiration. You make everyday better, you make me a better man. I promise to love you unconditionally through thick and thin and sickness and health. I promise to tell you I love you every single day for the rest of our lives. I promise to put you first, and give you my absolutely best for the rest of my days."

Now me..

"Taehyung, since we have been together, you have made me feel complete, more alive,and have shown me the true meaning of happiness. I am a better person with you by my side. That's why today in front of you, our friends and our loved ones I promise to respect you, and love you through good and bad times. I promise to stay by your side through sickness and health. Today I give you my hand, my heart, my love without condition, completely and forever."

After we're pronounced man and wife he leans towards me and whispers

"Now we can try for a little Kim" and kisses me.

Never did I imagine my life would turn out this way. Walking into a club having a drink and spilling it on some stranger would change it forever.

I took a chance, a chance I would never forget. I look now at the man that I love and I am so thankful for my friend Val for pulling me out that night.
I look at my beautiful family around me that I now have.
A mother in law and sister in law to make new memories with.
A best friend that I love, a new god son that I adore, a husband that I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. And who knows, you may see us again..Just because Taehyung likes to be in control of some things...we know who is the real Boss Baby..!!

The End

*Sonja meaning Grandson
*Eomeoni meaning Mother

Well it has came to an end.(I'm so sad but, happy to start a  new story) I want to take the time to thank all my readers this means so much to me. thank you for being with me through this journey. 1.02k Y'all this is absolutely amazing Thank you Army for all the love and support. I love you all!! I am currently working on a new story so please follow me and stay tune. Also enjoy the following pictures I put together for the book. Hope you like! I purple you!!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.6K 29
She slept with all the boys who had girls , making goals to break couples until this strange boy comes around and he won't pay the slightest attentio...
1.1K 41 13
A story about how yn, a character who only existed because she'd never want her mother or sister to cry finds more 8 reasons to live.
201K 5K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...
140K 4.7K 64
(M/n) just wants a normal life. Everyone views him as perfect which is far from the truth. See what happens when he meets you know who... And I don't...