Fall in Love in a Coffee Shop

By twistedmetalalliance

18+ warning What's not to love about a coffee shop? Fresh roasted beans, fluffy pastries, and a girl looking... More

First Cup
Second Cup
Third Cup
Fifth Cup
Sixth Cup
Seventh Cup
Eighth Cup
Ninth Cup
Tenth Cup
Eleventh Cup
Twelfth Cup
Thirteenth Cup
Fourteenth Cup
Fifteenth Cup
Sixteenth Cup
Seventeenth Cup
Eighteenth Cup
The Final Cup pt. 1
The Final Cup pt. 2

Prologue

7.4K 193 6
By twistedmetalalliance

Fresh brewed coffee and pastries filled the packed space of the Dream Bean Café. The small colorful café was sandwiched between buildings in the windy city of Chicago. Despite its odd location it managed to be a loved spot for strong drinks and homemade treats.

Serenity had originally inherited Dream Bean from a close uncle who had never had children of his own. While in high school, Serenity and her two closest friends would work in the shop after classes were over and during their breaks. The trio each had their own special job that they excelled in: Lily, who was the oldest, loved to get her hands dirty with fresh dough; Amaya was a chemist when it came to creating masterful drinks, also the youngest of the three; Lastly, Serenity was the business end, under the watchful eye of her Uncle Joe, she learned the ways of running and managing the business.

At her high school graduation, her uncle had given her the choice to run the shop as her own while he traveled the country. Of course, Serenity jumped for joy, wanting nothing more in the world. All the while her parents were hesitant and thought her uncle completely insane for entrusting his livelihood to an 18-year-old. But time and time again Serenity had proven herself more than capable to run the shop in his absence.

Now at the age of 22, the trio was still going strong. Lily had gone to college to become a pastry chef; Amaya was very carefree and was taking her time with college as an Art major; Serenity on the other hand, only took a few business classes before deciding that running the shop was just her perfect match in life. Each of the girls had so much fun working together and running the shop that they had forgotten all about romance. That is until a few guys became regulars and turned everything upside down... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 686 8
Work is work, and should never be mixed with pleasure. But I guess Jolene didn't get the memo when she became Mr. Sinclair's assistant... After a pas...
145K 5.8K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
4.5K 113 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...