Kaitlyn The Thrasher

By StellarNote

My first Creepy Pasta book about my original character that my friend Skketch_creep828 read her book Julia Th... More

OC info:
Creepy Pasta Middle School
Eyeless Jack part 1
Eyeless Jack part 2
The Halloween Killing Spree
A/N: restart?

Back story:

33 0 1
By StellarNote

I used to be "normal" at one point. Now I'm not quite so. My Dad left my Mom when I was 6, she then was lonely and married again, she had another daughter. The man that Mom had married was abusive and would hurt me when ever I did something wrong. At some point my Mom found out that I was being beaten and left him. After getting lonely she had met another man. This man is the reason I am what I am, a pasta. He had gotten my Mom pregnant and after she had his baby, they both got into hardcore drugs (meth, heroine, cocaine). And even after that, the man raped me. That night, I had grabbed an old branch, and carved the perfect scythe handle out of it, along with a spot for the knife I used to carve the branch. We owned a lot of blades just because my Moms boyfriend was into fighting. I took a big scythe blade and completed the weapon. The night after, I was ready to go on with my plan. I had grabbed my scythe and went inside. The man saw my scythe and screamed. "Oh, are you scared of me now? Because I'm fearless of you." I said as I pierced his flesh with my blade. I felt sooo good. When my Mom came in and saw me thrashing his torso, I couldn't stop. I ran straight at my Mother and she jabbed my left eye out.sliced her flesh several times. Why would I stop at that? There was still so many people who had hurt me. I went to my sisters room, and thrashed them too. After I was done having fun I cleaned myself up and dyed my ugly brown hair to pink I also shaved the right side of my head. I wore my flowy blue skirt and my flowy green tank top.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 797 33
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...