Eyeless Jack part 2

We are all just sitting down chatting and then Julia just out of the blue says something crazy.

"I think I like this guy, his name is Jeff. Today him and I were outside alone and he said he was mad at me because of the way I make him feel."

"Isn't this the same guy that beats the shit out of you?" I ask.

"Y-yes b-but--" she starts

"The same guy that knocked me out for standing up for you?" I ask.

"Y-yes b-but--" I don't let her finish.

"But nothing! You can do better, Julia, just today that guy that you introduced me to, asked me out to the Halloween killing spree. I just met him and I know he will never hurt me! Jack is here to protect me! What's Jeff going to do if something were to attack you? Join it and start beating you up?" I ask on the verge of tears.

"Damn it Kaitlyn! Why can't you be happy for me?! I-I was outside with Jeff and he said that all he wanted was to help a-and I-I-I kissed him!" She says.

"I can't believe it." I say. "You had your first kiss! This changes everything! Well, if he feels the same that is."

Toby and ClockWork go home to eat waffles and get ready to go to their new school, (mine and Julia's regular school) and I make a delicious vegan meal for myself (I've been vegan ever since I turned into a creepy pasta) and some chicken for Julia. I eat, go to my room and start drawing me and Jack together holding hands.

It's 1:30 AM now so I'm going to bed.

_- time skip -_

I wake up and make breakfast for the both of us. We eat and start walking to school. Once we walk inside, all we see is papers everywhere. They were pictures of Jeff and I can tell by the detail that Julia drew this.

_- time skip-_

I'm walking home with Jack now and we're going to the park instead of my house.

"So, why do you wear that mask?" I ask.

"Well, I don't tell too many people this but I like you. I was in a horrible fight where I got both of my eyes stabbed really badly, to where I had died. Afterwards they took my kidneys for other people to use." He says.

"Oh, well I... I uh..." I don't know if I should tell him why I am the way I am. But then he grabs my hand to assure me that it's Ok.

"I killed my mom's boyfriend and she stabbed my left eye. Afterwards I killed her and my two little sisters." I tell him between sobs.

"Kaitlyn, it's Ok I'm here to support you. Let it out." He says as he pulls me close to him.

"Thank you, Jack. I've only known you since yesterday and you've helped me so much. You know if you ever need to, you can stay at my place if you'd like. I heard that you've been out on your own in a treehouse or something." I say.

"Yeah, I'd like that, thank you. I'd really like that." Jack says as he kisses me.

"I'd like that too." I kiss him back, and we head to his treehouse to get his stuff.

We grab Jack's stuff and walk back home to get him moved in. He doesn't have that much stuff, so it didn't take us too long to unpack. He shares a room with me now.

A/N: I am enjoying writing this book, so if you guys like it, tell me! I will try to update more often, because I am on wattpad every day. I write other books too and if you like this, you should check out my friend @Skketch_828's book: Julia the Lamb.