Back story:

I used to be "normal" at one point. Now I'm not quite so. My Dad left my Mom when I was 6, she then was lonely and married again, she had another daughter. The man that Mom had married was abusive and would hurt me when ever I did something wrong. At some point my Mom found out that I was being beaten and left him. After getting lonely she had met another man. This man is the reason I am what I am, a pasta. He had gotten my Mom pregnant and after she had his baby, they both got into hardcore drugs (meth, heroine, cocaine). And even after that, the man raped me. That night, I had grabbed an old branch, and carved the perfect scythe handle out of it, along with a spot for the knife I used to carve the branch. We owned a lot of blades just because my Moms boyfriend was into fighting. I took a big scythe blade and completed the weapon. The night after, I was ready to go on with my plan. I had grabbed my scythe and went inside. The man saw my scythe and screamed. "Oh, are you scared of me now? Because I'm fearless of you." I said as I pierced his flesh with my blade. I felt sooo good. When my Mom came in and saw me thrashing his torso, I couldn't stop. I ran straight at my Mother and she jabbed my left eye out.sliced her flesh several times. Why would I stop at that? There was still so many people who had hurt me. I went to my sisters room, and thrashed them too. After I was done having fun I cleaned myself up and dyed my ugly brown hair to pink I also shaved the right side of my head. I wore my flowy blue skirt and my flowy green tank top.