Him - Ruel Van Dijk

alkvmaaaaa

My heart stops. Oh my god. It's him. Last edited: 17 Oct. 2020 Еще

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
-

Thirteen

2.3K 55 11
alkvmaaaaa

Thursday - 8:04 am

"Goodmorning Isla." My mom bounces through the kitchen, looking way happier than anyone should be before 10 AM, especially on a Thursday.

"Morning," I reply sleepily, still not completely awake despite having woken up an hour and a half before. I eat my bowl of cereal at the kitchen table as I watch my mom make toast. She sits down across from me and smiles.

"Are you okay?" I ask with a somewhat confused expression on my face.

"Of course!" She beams. "I just have some exciting news. A friend of mine is coming over on Sunday for dinner."

"Oh. Who is it?"

"We were best friends in high school. We were inseparable. She's coming with her family; her husband and two kids. They're actually about your age, maybe a tad bit older." She continues, completely ignoring my question. I roll my eyes, being used to this. I quickly finish my breakfast and head off to school.

+

Thursday - 11:12 am

I make my way to the courtyard, trying to find someone from my last class when someone grabs my arm and turns me around. I am met with the smiling face of Jason.

"Hey," I greet him, taking a small step backwards to widen the gap between us. I hate standing really close to people I don't really know.

"Hi. I wanted to ask you what you're doing this weekend." He tells me.

"Not a whole lot. Why are you asking?"

"Ah, just wondering, ya know?"

"Oh, okay then." I smile, not knowing what else to say to make this less awkward.

"Can I ask you something?" Jason says, his smile fading to give way to a more nervous expression.

"Yeah, sure."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Um, no. I don't."

His smile comes back, wider than before. "Oh, okay. Cool."

+

A/N:

So is it true that painkiller is being released in the next few weeks? And/or Real Thing?

I saw something about it and I didn't know what to do

So yeah

This chapter is longer and I'm tired

Night

x

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3 Years ILoveCookie

Фанфик

48.1K 1.6K 115
3 Years. '3 years will fly by,' they said. '3 years will be over before you know it,' they said. 'You won't even notice the time passing,' they said...
375 0 40
Stuck in my head and I can't get you out
103K 2.7K 33
Bumping into someone at their very own concert, may not be the worst thing that could happen, but a load of shit can happen afterwards. And Caliana...