Full Sun || Haechan

By _Norenmin_

Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
HAPPY 10k
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Satus Update

17

10.1K 360 286
By _Norenmin_

*Edited*

I was waiting at the park near Haechan's house when two hands blocked my vision from behind.

"Guess who?" I heard Haechan's voice ask.

"I wonder..." I pretended to be clueless. "...is it the cute guy from math class?"

Haechan instantly spun me around and stared at me with a frown on his face. "Ya! What cute guy from math class?"

I giggled at his jealous reaction. "...oh, it's just you."

"Just me?" Haechan scoffed in disbelief. "I'm better than any guy from your math class. You're lucky to even be with me." He muttered the last part while crossing his arms.

"Aish." I lightly slapped his arm before placing a kiss on his cheek. "You are too cute when you're jealous."

"I am not jealous." He quickly defended himself.

I smiled and interlocked my fingers with his. "Good, you shouldn't be..." I placed a small kiss on his lips. "...because my heart belongs to you and only you."

Haechan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a sweet passionate kiss.

"How is it possible that I fall for you more and more every single day?" He softly whispered after the kiss.

My heart fluttered at his sweet words. It wasn't just him, I was also falling for him more and more with each passing second.

"We should get going." Haechan smiled and took my hand. "I planned alot of things for our first real date."

"Should I be scared?" I teased as we walked to the bus stop.

"Maybe..." He shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.

"Lee Haechan, where are you taking me?" I asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry, it will be fun." He reassured while dragging me on to the bus.

After a short bus ride, we arrived at an unfamiliar building located across from a large shopping mall.

"What is this place?" I asked as we entered the building. My question was answered as soon as my eyes laid upon the large ice rink.
"I don't even know how to ice skate!" I immediately blurted out.

Haechan chuckled and rented a pair of skates for both of us. "I don't either." He admitted with a smile on his face. "But I thought it would be fun to try something new. How hard can it be anyways?"

I giggled nervously and secured the skates on to my feet. Haechan was patiently waiting, ready to guide me to the entrance of the rink. I took a deep breath in before stepping on to the ice. I maintained by balance a whole 5 seconds before falling on to my butt.

"Oww..." I whined out loud and looked at Haechan who was dying of laughter. "Ya!" I yelled at him and crossed my arms.

He stepped on to the ice and began to make his way towards me. "Okay, I'm sorr-"

His words were cut off by the sound of him falling face first. My stomach began to hurt because of how hard I was also laughing.

"Wow, karma came back around quickly didn't it?." I teased as I began to stand up and gain my balance.

He quickly stood up and glared at me with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Ya... Haechan I'm warning you." I stated loudly as his distance closed in. Before I could try and get away he pulled my close to him by my wrist, causing us both to fall.

"I hate you." I playfully joked while we struggled to stand back up.

We spent the next hour mostly falling down, occasionally skating for more than 30 seconds before falling down again. We earned alot of stares from others as they judged our childish behavior. We didn't really care though, we were having to much fun pushing each other around while trying to keep our own balance.

"Are you hungry?" Haechan asked after we returned our iceskates to the front counter. "We can go to the mall and eat something at the food court?"

"Sounds good." I smiled and held his hand as we walked across the street to the mall.

While we walked towards the food court, we passed an icecream stand that left Haechan with wide eyes.

I giggled at the way he stared at the ice cream. "Let me guess, you want ice cream before food." He nodded his head and gave me a cheeky grin. "Only if I get one too." He laughed happily at my response.

"Can I get a scoop of chocolate ice cream on a cone..." Haechan wrapped an arm around my waist. "...and my beautiful girlfriend will have...."

I nudged the side of his stomach and finished his sentence. "A scoop of vanilla, in a cup is fine."

"That will be $3.50."

Haechan paid for the Ice creams and we began to walk around the mall, stopping at different kiosks.

I was looking for a new phone case when I noticed that Haechan was leaning against the glass display case with his gaze locked on me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked feeling a little insecure by the strange way he was staring at me.

"You have a little icecream right there." He said while pointing to the corner of my mouth.

I wiped the corner of my mouth felling a bit embarrassed. "Did I get it?"

He nodded his head no. "Its right- right..." He stepped closer to me. "...right here." He said while smothering his ice cream cone on to the corner of my lips.

"Ya! Haechan."

I tried to run away as he chased me with the ice cream cone. "Haechan I swear if yo- "

My words were stopped by Haechan's ice cream cone hitting my mouth. I stared at him with a blank expression while he laughed amusingly. He wrapped both hands around my waist and pulled me close to him. His gaze lowered on to my lips before attaching his on mine.

He smiled after pulling away from the kiss. "Now you don't have ice cream all over your lips."

"I hate you." I responded with a wide smile.

"No you don't." He said before kissing me once more.

"Haechan! Y/N!"

We quickly broke apart at the sound of a familiar voice.

"What are you doing here?" Haechan instantly questioned Jeno who was standing in front of us with a shocked expression.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" He raised his voice slightly. "Actually, what I should be asking is what the hell are you two doing!"

"It's not what it looks like." I instantly defended.

"Really? Because it looked like you two were just eating away at each others lips!"

"Uhh...well maybe it is kinda what it looks like." My face cringed in fear of Jenos reaction.

"Can someone please explain what's going on?" He asked in disbelief of the sight in front of him.

"Well...the truth is...." I didn't know where to begin, I was struggling to form my words clearly.

"We're dating!" Haechan suddenly blurted out.

"Dating? What do you mean dating? You two were about to kill each other just yesterday!"

"It was an act." I admitted.

"The truth is we've been dating for the past month." Haechan added on.

"So you two never hated each other?" Jeno asked with a confused expression.

"We did..."

"In the beginning."

"And then...well I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know..." Haechan suddenly held my hand and looked deep into my eyes. "I Somehow.......No.......it was inevitable. How could I not fall for someone as amazing as her?" He spoke to Jeno but his eyes never left mine.

I couldn't help but smile and wrap my arms around Haechan.

"I can't believe this!" Jeno widened his eyes. "Wait till the others find out about this."

"Noooo!" We both yelled at Jeno.

"You can't tell them!" Haechan exclaimed.

"W-why not?"

"Because we can't tell them, no just yet."

"How long were you two planning to keep this a secret?"

Neither me or Haechan answered. We never talked about how long we would keep our relationship a secret. We never even planned to have a relationship in the first place, it just happened.

Jeno stood their impatiently. "This is a joke isn't it?" He asked and looked around suspiciously. "Jaemin put you up to this didn't he? He's mad because I said that I couldn't hang out today since I was going to be at the mall with my mom."

"What? No." I responded, confused by what he was talking about.

"Please." He began to laugh at both of us. "You almost had me fooled, but do you really expect me to believe that you two are a couple. Ha-ha-Haaaa! Tell Jaemin that I'm not that stupid."

"This isn't a prank by Jaemin." Haechan tried to convince him.

"Sure." Jeno replied sarcastically. "Come on, you already told me that Y/N was the most annoying and ugly girl you've ever met."

I raised an eyebrow at Haechan. "Oh really, you said that?"

"Don't act like you don't hate him either. You practically try to kill him whenever you have a chance." Jeno added on. "You two would make a terrible couple."

"And this is exactly why we didn't tell anyone!" I snapped at Jeno.

His smile faded and his face turned serious."Wait, so you two really have been dating for this past month?"

"Yes you idiot! That's what we've been trying to tell you."

"When exactly did this thing..." Jeno flung his arms tracing a circle around us. "....relationship or whatever, begin?"

"Last month during our movie night, the night that the power went out."

"When we were playing hide n seek." Haechan added.

"So you're telling me..." A smug smile spread across Jeno's face. "That you two started dating because of me."

"Huh?" Both Haechan and I were left in confusion.

"Well I was the one who suggested to play hide n seek that night. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be going out."

Haechan hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. "I guess that's somewhat true." He said while resting his chin on my shoulder.

Jeno faked a gag and stared at us in disgust before cracking a smile. "You two really like each other huh?"

We both smiled and nodded our heads in response.

"Then I promise not tell the others." Jeno smiled reassuringly. "But eventually you will have to let them know."

"We know." I told him. "We're just waiting for the right time."

Jeno chuckled. "Who knows if there will ever be a right time to drop this bomb, it's kinda unbelievable."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Still," He continued. "I'm pretty sure everyone will accept your relationship. I know I do."

I smiled and gave Jeno a small hug. "Thank you Jeno."

Just then a woman called out for Jeno.

"That's my mom, I have to go now." He said while waving bye.

Haechan and I both laughed as we saw Jeno run back to his mom who started scolding him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 492 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
96.8K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...
726K 29.2K 52
"why do yall act like you're in a kdrama?" in which a girl finds herself in a highschool full of cliché characters. started [5/08/20] ended [7/07/20]...
34.7K 1.9K 11
❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄.❞ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘢 𝘫𝘢𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰...