Renae Dreams (Currently Editi...

By _jasthewriter

Have you ever been homeless? Ever been without lights and water? Did you ever fear that the neighbors would c... More

1.)
2.) Second time's a charm?
3.) Librarian Girl
4.) Walk of Shame
5.) Empty Promises
6.) Wishing Death
7.) Broken Hearted
8.) Trigger Warning
9.) Soul Searching
10.) No Room Left to Fight
11.) Baby Steps
12.) Flashbacks
13.) Second Base
14.) 911
15.) The Big House
16.) Save Me
17.) Cold shoulder
18.) Cat and Mouse
19.) Another date?
20.) Request
21.) No more teasing
22.) Making a mistake
23.) 2 Faced
24.) Trigger finger
25.) Then there were 2
26.) Healing
27.) Tired of fighting
28.) Communicating
29.) Gift of Giving
31.) His & Hers
32.) Spewing ignorance
33.) Skeletons
34.) Old habits
35.) Warning 1
36.) Owed Dues
37.) Triggers
38.) Bad Decisions
39.) Emotionless
40.) Chess or Checkers?
41.) Vendetta & Heartache
42.) Miracles
43.)
44.) Death wish
45.) My First Love
46.) Missing You
47.) Always something
48.) Hello Fear
49.) Butterflies
50.) Deja Vu

30.) Strip Tease & Love Making

8.8K 334 321
By _jasthewriter

40 minutes later

The club was packed, the crowd was lit, the dancers were enjoying themselves and making money and Renae... Renae was on one.

King had taken her downstairs to a more familiar area, but she wanted to dance on the pole.

He tried to argue with her about it but that weed and alcohol had her feeling feisty.

Since it was his birthday, the owner allowed them to use one of the stages.

Rihanna's Pour It Up started playing and Renae kept her eyes on King as she walked around the pole feeling on her body in the process.

He wasn't sure if he was ok with this, but from what she did this morning to just almost an hour ago, there was no way he had plans on passing up a full show.

Wrapping her left leg around the pole, Renae spun around then lowered down into a split.

Standing, she squatted down and flipped her hair over her shoulder just as Rihanna began to sing.

Throw it up, throw it up, watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it up

Popping her ass, she stood up and body rolled into the pole.

Clearing his throat, King had to fix the way he was sitting.

That's how we ball out
Throw it up, throw it up, watch it all fall out

Pour it up, pour it up, that's how we ball out

Strip clubs and dollar bills, I still got my money

Holding the pole with her right hand, she placed her left hand on her knee and began to twerk as the beat dropped.

Rubbing his hands down his jeans, King leaned forward and removed his shades.

Patron shots can I get a refill? I still got my money. Strippers goin' up and down that pole and I still got my money

Gripping the pole, Renae flipped upside down and shook her ass as she slid down slowly.

King speechless, stood up and pulled out his second stash of cash from his pocket that consisted of nothing but 20's.

Tyron, Jamel and a few of the strippers were up in the VIP section watching, all shocked as hell.

Four o'clock and we ain't going home, 'cause I still got my money

Once she slid back down, she flipped over and got into the push-up position and began to rotate her ass quickly as she pushed up.

Money make the world go round. I still got my money

"Yo..." King mumbled looking around at the crowd that forgot about their business and were now watching Renae.

"Don't you throw that money." She spoke giving him a look as she sat up on her knees and made her ass clap.

King, confused on rather or not to stop her or not.

Wanting to throw the money but not wanting to piss her off, he put the money back into his pocket and stood at the edge of the stage keeping his eyes solely on her.

Bandz make your girl go down
I still got my money

Lot more where that came from
I still got my money

The look in yo eyes I know you want some

Staring at him, she smirked as she lowered herself slowly, crawling towards the edge of the stage she opened her legs and grabbed his head pushing his face between her legs.

"Yo... aight.. ok we gotta go," King spoke picking her up.

"Man"

"What the fuck?"

"Damn nigga." The onlookers complained, a few of the strippers clapped impressed while the others turned their nose up.

"What are you doing?" Renae asked as King pulled her through the crowd.

"I need a private show."

KINGSTON's Place

Stumbling back onto the bed, Renae and King attacked each other's lips hungrily.

They managed to keep themselves together at the club so he could enjoy himself, but the longer they stayed the hornier Renae had gotten.

Once she got to dancing on that pole it was a rap.

Opening his shirt, Renae forcefully took it off of him never breaking the kiss.

Flipping them over, Renae kissed down from his neck, trailed her down his torso tattoo and stopped.

She could see how hard he was as he kissed on her neck trying to get her dress off.

Slipping her hand inside his pants, she stroked him through his boxers and he groaned.

Enjoying the touch of her soft hand, King closed his eyes and tilted his head back as he grunted.

"Fuck it." He cursed, picking her up and sat her on his lap.

Pulling her dress up over her body, King laid her back and allowed his hands to roam her body.

Crashing his lips into hers, he began to fondle her breasts.

Sliding his tongue into her mouth, she felt as if he were consuming her with desire which only turned her on even more.

From kissing sloppily, King slowed it down and began to toy with her lips passionately.

Moving down her body, he squeezed her breasts together and lapped his lips over her nipples, sucking them in and licking around them.

A shiver ran down her spine and into her vagina area causing her to let out a soft whimper.

His sucking created all sorts of arousal within her, arching into him to give him more access she released a moan then purred.

From her breasts, his tongue moved straight down to her already wet pussy.

Staring at what he claimed as His, he licked and teased her swollen lips.

Tilting her head, Renae gasped squeezing her breasts as she enjoyed the heavenly feeling.

Gripping her own hair, Renae arched her back and screamed out in pleasure as he worked his tongue inside her rapidly.

Holding her legs open, he sucked and slurped then flicked his tongue against her sensitive area.

"O King!" She moaned feeling her stomach begin to tighten.

Gripping a fistful of the sheets, she began to grind against him furiously as she mumbled a series of curse words.

"Please! King pleaseee!" She cried out as she started to tap out unable to handle the sensation his tongue gave her.

Smearing his face in all of her gushiness, King held her in place as she came hard letting out a piercing scream.

"King!" She cried trying to back away but he gripped her ass and lifted her up slightly going in for the finisher.

Flicking his tongue over her clit, he locked eyes with her and she shook her head.

Smirking, he stuck his tongue inside her and began to make out with her other set of lips.

"King! Baby please!" She begged trying to push his head away.

Grabbing her hands, he held them down as he worked his tongue faster.

Feeling a stronger build-up, her toes curled and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body began to jerk.

Unable to speak, her body shook violently as she squirted.

"Oh my God!.... wh— oh my God!" She panted laying back as she tried to calm her rapid heartbeat.

Laughing, King licked his lips clean then hovered over her.

"Why would you do that?" She asked breathing unsteady.

"You gotta back up yo words." He replied then winked at her.

Moving her hair out of her face, he leaned down and connected their lips.

Starting off with soft pecks, he deepened the kiss as their heads moved in a sensual, slow rhythm.

Coming out of the rest his clothes, King sat up on his knees and locked eyes with hers.

Her heat began to beat faster, she knew exactly what that look meant.

She put on a show this morning and tonight and it was time for her to show out.

It was time for war and she needed to win.

Slowly, King positioned himself at her entrance and she bit down on her lip.

"Baby?" She called softly, "I got you." He assured parting her legs wider.

Tilting her hips towards his, he smirked at the invitation for him to come on in.

Starting off by just teasing her, he slid his tip in and out of her swollen folds repeatedly earning a whimper each time.

"Oh just fuck me already!" She snapped, he couldn't hold the laugh that left his mouth.

The frustration was clear and the slight pout that she held on her lips just made it even funnier.

"Aight, I'm sorry baybeh." He chuckled placing a kiss on her forehead then lips.

"It's gonna hurt." He warned.

Nodding, she kept her eyes on his as he slowly pushed himself inside her.

Grunting at how she sucked him right in, he cursed.

"Don't make me a minute man baybeh." He half-joked as he leaned down towards her and kept his eyes directly on hers.

"I love you." She spoke as he pushed more of himself inside.

"I love you baby girl." He replied grabbing her hands and held them above her head.

"Close your eyes and count to three." He instructed.

"I can take it." She promised, "Eyes on me." He said, nodding, she kept her mind clear and her eyes on him.

On the final push, she screamed trying to pull her hands free.

"I'm sorry, Nae I'm sorry." He quickly apologized as her eyes grew watery.

Taking slow deep breaths, she whimpered softly as he rested inside her for a few.

"I'm sorry baybeh." He apologized again as he wiped her face.

"I'm ok... I'm ready." She replied.

Kissing on her neck to distract her, King started to slide in and out of her slowly.

"Damn." He mumbled letting her hands go and held onto her waist.

"O... King" she whimpered wrapping her legs around his waist.

"King... I love you oh God!" She cried out sinking her nails into his back.

"Ah... shit, Nae." He grunted reaching under her and gripped her ass.

Whimpering, Renae threw her head back as she moaned softly.

"Shit." He cursed picking up the pace.

"Oh fuck! King! Oh fuck pleaseeee!" She cried out as she clawed his back.

Grumbling, King buried his face in the crook of her neck as he began to rotate his hips and go faster.

"I'm sorry baby! O God I'm sorry!"

Sinking her nails into his back, Renae arched up into him as her breasts began to jiggle with each powerful stroke.

Going fast, the slow, he stopped momentarily before picking up the rhythm again.

"Go— fuck Nae." He growled into her ear as his strokes became harder.

"Right there! Fuckkkk right there!" She screamed when he began to hit her spot.

Gripping the sheets, she arched up into him as her legs began to quiver.

"I'm gonna cum! King waittt!" She cried out just as her body shook and she came over him.

Feeling his dick throbbing, he picked up the pace.

Sitting up on his knees, he held her legs up and began to pound inside her quickly.

"Fuck. Fuck.. Fuck." He spoke between pumps.

Their eyes locked and King's body jerked then stiffened.

Frightened by the look he had on his face, she went to speak until his body began to shake.

"Fffuck!" He stuttered letting off inside followed by him collapsing on top of her.

Seconds later, she came and whimpered softly.

"King?" She called playing in his hair. "I'm here ma." He replied sliding in and out of her slowly.

Moaning, Renae threw her head back and sucked in a breath.

"Keep your eyes on me."

**

Positioning himself behind her, Renae turned her head slightly when he leaned down towards her.

Reaching her right arm back, she gripped his hair pulling his head towards hers and kissed him deeply as he began to push himself into her.

So far, with the sexual dance stunts, she's been pulling, she's been backing it up.

Breaking the kiss, Renae kept her back arched as King pounded himself inside her slow and steady.

Pressing his thumbs into her back dimples, he looked down and watched as his dick slid in and out of her.

Both of them glistening in sweats, his dick glistened with her glory and her body called for him, begging him for more.

"Faster baby!" She begged as she began to finger herself.

Pumping her finger in and out of herself quickly, her legs began to get shaky and he cursed picking up the pace.

"Fuck... ah fuck." He cursed going faster.

The headboard started knocking against the wall, the bed was shaking, their bodies were slapping against one another and her moans and his groans filled the room in sweet, melodic rhythm.

Feeling herself build up, she placed her hands on the headboard and began to throw her ass back matching his pace.

"Uh! Yes right there" she moaned when he reached over and began to finger her furiously.

A flash of heat spread throughout her body, losing concentration, Renae buried her face into the pillow as he hit her core over and over again.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, King began to suck on her neck as he went faster.

Seconds later, her body shuddered as she came.

"O...King... Fuck I love you." She panted trying to ride out her high, slowing down King pulled out of her and flipped her over.

Biting down on her lip as she eyed his throbbing, oozing member.

She ran her hand down to her vagina and began to rub her slit.

Moaning, she stuck her middle finger inside allowing her sweet juices to spill out.

"Fuck." They both cursed, stroking himself slowly.

He kept his eyes on her as she began to go faster.

"O Kinggg" She whimpered going faster.

Moving her hand quickly, King shoved himself inside of her and growled as he shot off.

"Fuck."

Holding her body close to his, he sucked on her neck as they both laid trying to catch their breaths.

Once they both felt rejuvenated, Renae flipped them over and straddled him.

Kissing him passionately, she rubbed herself over his throbbing shaft slowly.

Pulling from the kiss, she lifted up and grabbed his dick.

Biting down on her lip, she purred as she lowered herself down.

Hissing, she flipped her hair over her shoulder and opened her legs.

"Hold up." King spoke once he realized what was going on.

"You wanted to know if I could do a split on'a dick right?" She questioned with a raised brow as she placed her hands on her chest and lifted herself up and down.

The faster she went, the more her breasts jiggled.

Hypnotized by them, King lifted up and took her right nipple into his mouth and toyed and pinched her left one.

Moaning, Renae ran her fingers through her hair and began to go faster.

Bending her legs, she pulled King up and eased her tongue inside his mouth.

Gripping a handful of her ass, King smacked it each time she lowered herself down on him.

"Babyyy" She whined pulling his body into hers.

Their bodies connected in a way that they've both been yearning for, sinking her nails into his back she sunk her teeth into his shoulder as she closed her eyes fighting to keep the flashbacks from clouding her judgment.

"Baby?" She cried softly as she began to slow down.

"King?" She called again, hearing the pain in her voice, King cupped her face and stared into her watery eyes.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized, "For what?" He asked trying to even out his breathing.

"For everything."

"You didn't do anything baybeh, don't blame yourself." He told her then grunted when she started her pace back up.

Laying back, King held her ass as he began to thrust upward inside her matching her pace.

The tears stained her face as she began to use her body to tell him what her lips were afraid to say.

Gripping the sheets above his head, she buried her face in the crook of his neck as she bounced faster.

Keeping up with her, King's pace quickened.

"Nae... fuck I'm ahhh fuckkkk!" He groaned as he held himself inside of her as they both came together.

Still semi-hard and Renae still wet, he slowed down his thrusts as he slid in and out of her with ease.

The night was still young, and if she allowed him, King had plans on making love to her throughout the house.

**

Both passed out on the living room tangled between the sheets, King moved slowly as he began to wake up due to the light shining through his windows.

The clock read 12:15, running his hand down his face, he laughed to himself thinking back to how they ended up on the floor.

It was like they were in a movie, both trying to be dominant on the sofa which resulted in them falling off, but that didn't stop the show.

From making love in the bedroom, taking it to the shower, then the hall leading into the spare bedroom.

They made their way into the living room and even did it on the table which led to them making their way to the sofa.

The last thing they both remember was talking of going another round, but they both passed out.

Looking down at Renae's bare body, he smirked laying back down.

"Damn man." He chuckled, moving closer into him, Renae nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck and he placed his hand on her thigh feeling his soldier start to wake up.

Shifting under her, carefully King sat up and lifted Renae's body.

Walking back into their room, he laid her on the bed and placed the covers over her naked body.

Walking into the bathroom, King went to empty his bladder then got into the shoulder.

Placing his right hand against the shower wall, he dropped his head allowing the hot water to run down his body, healing his aching muscles.

Flashes of last night played in his mind arousing him.

Thinking back to the way Renae's pussy swallowed him whole and sucked around him, he bit down on his lip as he began to stroke himself.

It was something about the way she moaned his name.

The sweet scent of her nectar had him wanting more.

He needed more.

**

DAJON
School

"I need that good shit, what you got?" Leek, the school's track star asked Dajon as they stood in the back of the locker room.

"What you need?" Dajon asked opening his book bag.

"I need some xans and some weed, I need that Sativa."

"Weed I can give you, xans? Nah, you do track nigga." He told him as he pulled up the bag and gave it to him.

Collecting the money, Dajon slid it inside his pocket.

"You can't give me just one pill nigga?"

"Nigga no, you don't need it." He told him as he zipped his book bag up.

"Aight man, I'll get up with you later." Leek replied walking away, lacing his sneakers, Dajon looked up seeing one of his homeboys heading his way.

"You think you can get me down wit the hustle?" He asked, putting on his book bag and picking up his phone Dajon stared at him for a moment.

"I can't give you that confirmation Saint, you gotta hit up Rello." He told him as the school bell rung.

"Well can you put a word in for me? I need some money for this car I've been trying to get, I got two stacks saved up but the man asking for four."

"You got a job bro, just keep saving." He told him as they exited the locker room.

"It will take me four months to get that, I already calculated everything, if I can get down with you, it would only take me about two months."

"Look... I'm not doing this for long, just until I get some shit in order. But if you're serious and if I feel like I can count on you, I'll talk to Rello." He told him and Saint nodded.

"Just hit my dm if you can get me in."

"Aight." Dajon replied as they made their way out the building.

"Aye, what's up with yo sister?" He asked and Dajon laughed right in his face.

"If you weren't my nigga I would've jawed yo shit, my sister is a grown-ass woman and got a nigga that will have you turn up missing." He warned, chuckling Saint slapped hand with him.

"She bad as fuck bro, can't be mad at me for trying." He replied then ran when Dajon went to hit him.

"Dumb ass."

*
*
*

How we feel?

Life wise, what do y'all hope to see more of from Renae?

Don't worry, there's a part 2 of King and Nae 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
876 28 25
"Loving someone else that's easy, but loving myself that's the hard part." -------------------------------------- High school is hard enough with sch...
Grace By UnforgettableMovie

Mystery / Thriller

300K 13.3K 49
Over the past two years, twenty-one-year-old Tessa has been struggling to shove the pieces of her life back together. It's not an easy task, given t...
53.4K 4K 101
When you love someone, you tend to worship the ground they walk on. The sun sets and rises on that person with grace and it brings you peace. But whe...