Demons (NaLu) (Under Editing)

By Infinite_Dawn

"Look into my eyes it's where my DEMONS hide...it's where my DEMONS hide, don't get too close it's DARK insid... More

Life Changing
The Moment of Truth
Love and Hate
First of Things
Learning Each Other's Past
Dying For You (Not a Chapter) (NaLu)
Waiting Outside the Lines
Going Under
Discussion Time
Listening Harder
What Now
Surprise (Not a Chapter) (Jerza)
Just Can't Walk Away
Forgotten
Why Is This Happening?
Protection
♥♥Author's Note!!!♥♥
Something's Happen For Reason
You and I (Not A Chapter) (GaLe)
Things Can Change
Planning and Unexpected
Anything Could Happen
Need This
Realities Witness (Not a Chapter) (Gruvia)
Proludge: Prom Night
Prom Night Part 1
Prom Night: Part 2
Author's Note! IMPORTANT!!!!!
Prom Night: Part 3
Little Talks
~Authors NOTE~
Thank You for Your Words of Wisdom
Graduation Day
The Proposal
Epilogue
Updates and New Stories!
A/N BIRTHDAY!!! & New Ideas

A Side Unknown

769 32 24
By Infinite_Dawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like the last chapter sorry I haven't got to Prom part though I said only four parts...or was it three I don't remember but I will probably have a fifth one there....sooooo....be looking for it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls Bathroom-

Nobody's P.O.V.

"What the hell Lucy!? What was that all about!?" Yukino yelled.

"Ok I need for you to shut up and act like you actually have sense!! Got!!??" Lucy cried right back.

They were huffing until..."Sorry I got between you and Sting." Yukino apologized.

"What?" Lucy asked shocked.

"Do I have to say it again?" She rolled her eyes.

"That's not what I meant...I meant and Sting and I." Lucy said.

"Are you going to say how much you love him?"Yukino had sarcasm in her tone.

"No...it was 2 years ago when we were sophomores."

[If you recall in the chapter Discussion Time Lucy was telling Erza and Levy how about Sting before they even knew him and about how she got pregnant]

-Time Skip 15 minutes later after story-

"So Levi is Sting and yours kid." Yukino said.

"Yes." Lucy replied with a simple answer.

"I didn't know Lucy." Yukino said feeling bad about her intentions to interfere between their relationship.

"It's ok and plus I know your in love with Sting." Lucy said.

"What!?" Yukino blushed in embarrassment.

"It's fine you don't have to hide plus I'm in love with Natsu...before he lost his memory...he said he was deeply in love with me but...you know things are starting to change...because I did use to like Sting and still probably do because his my child's father...so I'm gonna help you get with him." Lucy said.

Yukino started processing everything. "Get me with...Sting?"

"Yep! This is how it will work..."

To the Guys-

Since the girls left they never uttered a word until Natsu said something. "Sooo when did you start dating Lucy?" Sting looked at Natsu.

"...we didn't." Sting scratched his head.

"So what's going on between you two then?" Natsu asked.

Why the hell is he interrogating me? Sting cursed in his head.

"Mother and father to our child." Sting said putting his hands behind his head.

"Oh really?" Natsu said.

"Yes." Sting.

Natsu sighed. I'm not that stupid Sting. Natsu said in his head.

Sting heard the sound of familiar voices and noticed Lucy and Yukino coming back. They were laughing pretty hard.

"Sorry it took us so long we were having..."girl" talk." Lucy said using her fingers for quotation marks.

"Girl...talk???" Natsu and Sting said at the same time.

They started getting weird things in their heads. "Well this just got awkward." Yukino said.

"I'll be taking Natsu away ok bye!" Lucy said quickly before heading off with Natsu who was confused.

Sting stood there dumbfounded. Yukino turned her head sideways. I'm alone with..Sting!!! She squealed in her head.

"Can you tell me what just happened?" Sting asked Yukino.

"I don't know." Yukino said shrugging her arms.

"Well it doesn't matter now let's go." Yukino said quickly like Lucy and took Sting away.

Step 1...Accomplished! Lucy and Yukino said in their head.

Lisanna P.O.V.

I'm sitting on the side lines and watching Levi while Rogue played with him. I had one leg in the water while my other leg I was leaning on it.

I had a expression on my face that not even I could explain. "What's wrong?" I looked and noticed Rogue really close to me while Levi was standing next to me pulling my arm.

"Lis sad?" He asked. My eyes widened then soften.

"Nothing." I said to both their questions.

Levi smiled and sat next to me. "Seriously wants wrong?" Rogue seemed like he wasn't going to let up.

"It's...Natsu...I'm gonna break up with him." I said looking away.

Rogue sighed. "Why?"

"Because...I want to get to know someone else...he was long gone before I could get to him truly." I said looking back at Rogue.

"I...I...I..." I kept stuttering because I didn't know how to play my words like I couldn't speak right. My heart pounded inside my chest. My cheeks were hot. Until I felt a pair lips touch my lips.

"Me too...I want to get to know you too Lis." Rogue said. I had a shocked expression on my face.

"Ki-Kis!!!!" Levi screamed and she had the cutest expression on her face.

I can't wait to see the outcome of all the couple's that have developed and will develop.

Levy P.O.V.

"Look Gajeel that one looks so big!" I said.

"You act like you haven't seen one before just touch it." He said annoyed.

"But I'm scared what if it feels weird?" I felt disgusted trying to force myself.

"Then...just place your hand there and rub it." Gajeel said.

I stretched my hand closer to it...then I rubbed it. I pulled it back. "It's so slimy!" I said holding my hand.

"Well duh it's a sting ray." Gajeel said in a annoyed tone.

"Come on don't be like that to me Gajeel-kun." Levy said smirking.

Gajeel smirked. "I know." They kissed and held hands.

"Lets go see the sharks!" Levy cheered like a child.

"Ok anything for you." Gajeel said.

Juvia P.O.V.

"J-Juvia?" That voice!

I turned around to see... "Ly...on!?" I shouted in shocked.

Gray turned to notice the person behind us. "Ahh...it's you Gray I was wondering who that was with my ex." Lyon said emphasizing Gray's name.

"Ex?" Gray raised a brow then looked at me causing me to laugh nervously.

"Oh look at that Gray-sama it's our turned." I pulled him towards me and we got into positions for the ride.

I really thought he was going to wrap his arms around me....but he didn't. I felt awkward when he didn't want to be near me.

We were in silence the whole time...this was something that really had hurt the most.

We got off the ride once it was done. Gray kept he's distance away from me. I clenched my fist and my teeth. I opened my mouth to speak.

"Gray." I stopped and he stopped. He turned towards me.

"What?" He said. He is mad at me.

"Maybe for the rest of the trip we should distant ourselves from each so...Juvia's going go find Lucy...bye." I turned around and took my leave. I walked. Ignoring everything around me...even my ex.

But I felt a pull at my wrist causing me to get thrust back and fall into someone's strong arms. "Juvia I'm sorry." He said in my ear.

"Yea..." We stood like this for a while...if we could stay like this forever this would bring me happiness even more.

Erza P.O.V.

We have been in silences for a while now. "So what did you want to tell me Jellal?" I asked.

"Well...will you..." Jellal seemed very embarrassed

"Will you what?"

"I don't feel so well so can you rub my back." Jellal said quickly.

"Rub...your...back?" I had a 'what the fuck' tone in my voice.

"Yea can you do that for me?" He asked again.

"No! Are you serious right now! You drag me away for that?" I stood up and marched away.

What the hell Jellal!!! I-I thought you were gonna ask me to prom. I felt tears starting to flow from my eyes.

"Hey baby why you crying?" Three guys began to surround me.

I wiped my eyes quickly. "Fuck off." I said not in the mode for any shit right now and I pushed my way through them.

I was only a few feet away from them when another one grabbed my arm squeezed. "Come one we just want to play." His voice was wavy.

I looked and saw red in their eyes which meant they were drunk or high. "Get away from me!" I shouted putting my foot into the guy that grabbed my arm in the stomach. Then I took off.

"Get back here!!" They yelled. I ran like hell and took a sharp turn and ran a little more until someone grabbed my arm causing me to yelp and then covered my mouth.

"Damnit where she go!?"

The steps started to fade and I finally became at ease but only to realize that the person behind me had put they arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry." The voice said. I twitched at the voice.

"J-Jellal." I said weakly and allowing him to tight his a grip around me. Then I remembered what he said. I felt my blood boiling in anger. I swung around and slapped him across the face.

"I hate you!" I yelled with tearing eyes.

"Er-"

"Shut up! When you picked me up and we went away from the others I thought...I thought you were gonna tell me the one thing I wanted to hear from you but you come out and say that! I can't believe!! I can't believe...I actually loved you." At the end I realized what I had said.

His hand was stretching towards my face and I hit it away. "Don't touch me!" I turned away.

"I'm leaving." I said. I took a few steps towards the exit before I was forcefully pulled back and slammed against the wall. Next thing I knew a hand came next to my face.

"I'm sorry...I never meant to hurt you...it's just every time I'm around you my heart starts throbbing...and it hurts...what I'm trying to say is that...is that..." I couldn't help it but...I smacked him.

"What the-"

I pressed my lips against he's causing him to jump my arms wrapped around his neck. He finally kissed me back, his arms came around my waist. I was still pinned to the wall when he started lifting me up and he put my legs around his body.

My hands were going though his blue hair. He put me down. "I loved you every since 9th grade Erza but I never had the courage to tell you." Jellal said. He pushed some of my hair behind ear.

"Me too." I said smiling from ear to ear.

Natsu P.O.V.

"So Luce...can you tell me why were following Yukino and Sting?" I asked staring at them from a far.

"I'm trying to get them to together that's why...you'll be spending the whole day with me." She said smiling at me.

I looked down...and smirked. I wonder how long my time with Lucy will last.

Yukino P.O.V.

Sting and I started talking about all the things that he has missed and what I've missed. We laughed like crazy...he told me jokes. We decided to go to the pool side and sit...but when I was walking a few younger kids ran past me and I somehow tripped.

"Yukino!" Sting grabbed my hand and the next thing I know we fall into the water. I yelped.

Since I didn't know how to swim I became dizzy and all I saw was darkness.

Lucy P.O.V.

"Yukino! Sting!" I cried out.

People started noticing the commotion and some didn't. "Oh hell they haven't surfaced." Natsu cursed rubbing his head worrying.

I was on my knees at the edge shaking. "They haven't came up!" I cried out afterwards I covered my mouth.

"Lucy please don't say that...they'll come up." Natsu tried reassuring me. I looked at him.

"O...ok."

I heard a loud gasp and coughing. Sting came up holding Yukino...her eyes weren't opened.

"Make room make room!" Sting yelled. We moved out the say but I didn't move nor did Natsu.

Sting placed his ear near her mouth...I saw his eyes widen. "She's not breathing."

He pushed on her chest then did mouth to mouth. She didn't react.

Yukino P.O.V.

I open my eyes but see that I was above water...the ocean. I was floating...but then it started raining like it was dancing. Then the waves began. My eyes widened when a bigger wave crashed on my head sending me under. I was by the waves I came back up and tried gasping for ear but luck wasn't on my side. Another wave came...and I was sent further under.

I was trying to reach the surface but it was like it was getting away. "He...lp...me." I felt my lungs burning.

Then...I gasped hard and started coughing and water came out my mouth. "Yukino!" Lucy yelled some what in my ear while she squeezed me in a hug.

"Lu...cy?" My vision was kind of blurry.

"We're glad your ok." Natsu said.

I looked around. "Where's Sting?" I asked.

"He walked over near the bar after you woke up...he saved you Yukino...but the fact that you didn't wake up quick...he decided to take a breather." Lucy said.

Lucy helped me up and I went towards him on my own. I unconsciously hugged him. I felt him jump...but then he softened up. "Thanks for saving me." I said giving him my gratitude.

"No I don't deserve thanks really...but...your welcome." He broke the hug and then kissed my forehead...and there we sat...quietly in comfort.

8:00 p.m.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Lisanna and Rogue stood very close to each other blushing with Levi grinning. Gajeel and Levy were very mushy. Gray had he's head on Juvia's head. Erza and Jellal wouldn't stop kissing each other. Sting and Yukino laughed with each other.

As for Lucy and Natsu they felt awkwardly because they didn't really interact with each other like the others did.

Levi went towards Lucy. He tapped her leg and then put his arms. Lucy picked him up. "Ok let's go back to the hotel." Natsu said. The others followed but Lisanna pulled Lucy back.

"Lucy so what happened between you and Natsu, anything romantic?" She asked.

"...no..." Lucy said.

"Really Lucy...well you'll have a chance since I'll tell him and everything will be sorted out ok?" Lisanna reassured.

"I guess." Lucy said.

Back at the Inn-

Lucy's P.O.V.

Lisanna and Natsu went somewhere and everyone went to their designated rooms.

Erza was telling all the girls what her and Jellal did. To me I was shocked because Erza wasn't like that and now she is.

I was playing with Levi trying to get him to sleep until I heard. "ROUGE I'M GOING FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" That's...Natsu voice. It was angry and hurt...a lot things it sounded more like the beast was unleashed.

Levi started crying loudly. I picked him up and rushed out with him along with everyone else. "Levi it's ok...I'm right here." I held him close until someone called by named. "Lucy!" I turned suddenly and I saw Lisanna running crying towards me.

"Lisanna what happened?" I asked worried. She didn't give me a direct answer her tears had taken over.

"Natsu...is...*sniff* mad. I tried to stop him but he...he...pushed me away." She cried.

Now I had a baby crying. Lisanna crying. And Natsu going on a rampage. To be honest I was the one mainly crying because I've never seen Natsu act this rough before...ever.

This was a beast in sheep's clothing...everyone was scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo...still having got to prom probably won't for another chapter but I'll try. I hope you liked it very much. A lot of things happened so I can't update all the time but please keep read...so bye.

LIKE MY STORIES

COMMENT ON MY STORIES

THEN!!!!!!!

FOLLOW ME!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730 76 6
He is a angel And i don't deserve him He is so innocent and pure why I still can't see him with any one My heart pain when ever i hurt him You are m...
1.2M 38.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

175K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
203K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...