Please Stay With Me (Minecraf...

By Honorchior

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" From shipping #Tyan to making plans to go through the portal when the sp... More

Ryan x Tina
Goldy x Unicorn_Mann
Cookie's Plan
Psychotic Tina (Tina X Ryan)
When You Go Through The Portal (Tony x Kat)
Holiday Time!
Tears
Yandere Ryan? (Ryan? x Tina)
Cownapped
My Fear - Goldy
Birthday Cake
My Fear - Ryan
My Fear - Unicorn Mann
My Fear - Tina
My Fear - Explanation
Can We Discusss the Elephant in the Room?
Lizzie's Book
Goldyrella (Kinda Goldycorn And Tyan?)
Tea Party (Tyan)
Sabre's War
Slumber Party (Goldycorn, Kony, and Tyan)
Derp's Quest (Origin Story)
I AM NOT A CHAIR! (Rash)
Happy 2019!!! (Tyan And Goldycorn)
It Was Just a Dare (Tyan*)
Snuggles (Tyan)
Comic and β€’Author Noteβ€’
Visits | Part 1 (Juke)
Visits | Part 2 (Juke)
What's The Catch (Gina)
Gender Swap?! (Tyan)
It's Not Like I Like You! (AU Gender Bent Tyan)
Cupcakes (Rash)
When It's All My Fault (GoldyCorn)
The Clock
100 Vote Special! (Thank You Guys So Much!!)
"Someday" (Goldycorn)
The Broken (New Story Announcment!)
Tea?! (Rash)
The New Knife Squad (Tyan)
Friend Zoned (Comic!)
Another Text Chat Story
Oblivious (A Dragons Story) (Important Author Note!)
Lizzie's Guide To Taking Exams
WAR!!!!! (With 5 Exclamation Marks For Your Enjoyment) | Part 1
The Author Breaks Everything | Part 2
The Author's Dice Are Broken | Part 3
Death Knows Your Name | Divines (Asher)
50 Chapter Special! [Comic Take 3]
A Very Marvelous Day | Spider-Man Crossover?!
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You (Asher)
Best Friends = Revenge Buddies
Updates and Important Info
Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 1/3)
Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 2/3)
Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 3/3)
Skydiving (Tyan)
Left Brain, Right Brain: Tina Edition
Tyan With Hats
Incorrect Dragons Quotes
Tyan With Hats Part 2
Mugger
Yes, Police Officer? (Tyan)
Hold Me When I'm Scared (Gina)
Tyan With Hats Part 3
The Call of the Ants
Betrayal (Tina Centered With Goldycorn?)
Tyan With Hats Part 4
Cliche (Goldy Centered With Tyan?)
Tyan With Hats Part 5
The Curse
Incorrect Daycare Quotes
Tyan with Hats Part 6
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 2)
Tyan with Hats Part 7
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 3)
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 4)
Tyan with Hats Part 8
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 5)
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 6)
Tyan with Hats Part 9
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 7)
Incorrect Life Quotes
Minecraft Life Season 3? Thoughts and Reviews
Incorrect LIFE Quotes (Part 2)
Tyan with Hats Part 10
Incorrect LIFE Quotes (Part 3)
Tyan with Hats Part 11
Dear Diary
1000 Votes?! Are you ready for your reward?
The Royal Bachelorette Party (Goldycorn with a hint of Tyan)
We Should Get Married (Platonically) - (Gina)

Best Friends (FavreMyRyan)

656 11 4
By Honorchior

For the record. I have nothing against Gina Shippers or anyone who's ships aren't the same as mine. Who I do have a problem with are people who refuse to listen to facts and act like two year olds. So I'm not a Trump supporter. (Just joking, :P you will never know my political stances unless you find me irl or elsewhere on the internet.) I'm also against bullying. I want it made clear that from here on out, if I see anyone in the comments bashing someone's opinion just to make them feel bad, you will get one warning and then you will be reported if it happens again. I hate to do this, but the bullying in the comments has gotten to great. I came to Wattpad because I wanted a place to share what I like to do with others, not to battle over what ships are superior. That being said, if any of you have requests for ANY ship, and you promise no more arguing in the comments, I will be taking these requests for the next few days and doing them. Only one per person. Also don't give me a plot outline, I do everything myself, just leave a ship or whatever. Now please, enjoy the story, or don't, in which case, be nice anyways.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Someone called out. Ryan walked out of his office to see what the commotion was about. As he exited and turned towards the main entrance, he saw someone he never thought he would see again.

"Sabre?"

"Ryan! Where is everybody?" The boy in the chicken suit asked, his head tilted to the right.

"They are all at home, it's Spring Break." Ryan explained. "No one is meant to come in for the next few days." Ryan answered, flustered. He hadn't expected to see Chicken Gizzard ever again. It was strange, like seeing someone else in the mirror, or spotting your teacher at the grocery.

"Oh. Of course I pick the WORST time to come home, huh." Sabre sighed. "At least you are here! Why aren't you enjoying break?"

"I have stuff I have to do. Tina's here too doing stuff in her base, and Unicorn is in his basement. We are all just working." Ryan shrugged.

"Is Goldy here?" Sabre asked hopefully.

"Uhhhh... No." Ryan answered. "She's at home."

"Oh. Well, can you hang out, if you aren't to busy with 'work,' that is..." Sabre asked.

"Sure, we can hang out. I haven't seen you in so long, where have you been?" Ryan asked, starting the walk up to the portal.

"Well, you see..."

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"

"That was awesome!" Ryan exclaimed, "I forgot what an awesome competition feels like! Tina always lets me win, and Unicorn and Goldy aren't the greatest competition to be honest."

"Yeah, I know, right! We should definitely hang out more often! I miss hanging out with you, you're the best."

For a moment the two just stared at one another in an awkward silence.

"Right well! Better get going!"

"Hehe, yeah, and I should get back to work."

"Right!" The two laughed sheepishly.

"See you soon?" Sabre asked.

"Sure thing." Ryan nodded, and with that Sabre yeeted his way out the door, leaving Ryan to do work stuff.

"Gotta love best friends." Ryan shrugged before returning to his office.

Sorry for it being short (and by short I mean my shortest one shot ever... yikes...). I'll likely do another thing at some point soon, I just needed to get this out here. See you later people! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 104 41
(Please do NOT repost my art or use it without my permission, please do NOT send story requests. "Please update" is considered a request.) Follow the...
60K 1.3K 29
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’‡π’†π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π‘Ύπ’†π’…π’π’†π’”π’…π’‚π’š, 𝑰 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒅𝒐" Hello:) I wanted to w...
12K 128 15
Ryguyrocky fanfic (Completed) Ryan and Tina rule over their daycare. Through their adventures with their friends: Cookie, Sabre, Shark, Goldy, and Un...
62 0 30
Your a new worker at this.. daycare. And you later find out that everything isn't as it seems.. I mean, what could even happen? It's just a daycare w...