Dragon Mating Season+(On a Da...

By raqchealv

*THIS IS ON A DARE FROM A FRIEND* I apologise for it being crap. please no hate, enjoy if u can!~ Previously... More

Hi
The BEGINNING!!!
Sayonara!(Edit:NVM)
After That Stuff Happened...
And ThEEEeeeEEEn
Another Chapter!
We Meet Again, Readers!
More Stuff Happened-
Hello Children
This is Part 10 I think?
1 Welcome Chap, 10 Story, Then This One
Eleven Down, something to go
XII
13th Story Chapter
HIATUS
14 Down, 26 To Go
Quality Chapter 15
#16
Insert Normal Title: N/A
This is only 18....
This book is now a legal story adult
!Half!20!Way!
Dead Niece
Almost Done
THE END
Post ending 1.
Revamp?

These Titles are so Helpful

385 7 1
By raqchealv

Heyo people! If it didn't make sense to you why I changed my mind about the schedule (in the last chapter) in one chapter, it's because it was started and published about 4 days apart. In that time, I saw that every specific FRIDAY was not something I could do. I mean, I can definitely update once a week, no problamo, but to have to wait every Friday.... That's where I say no. I talked enough, you guys probably think I talk too much, so enjoy my lovely reader!
<=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•>

Natsu: Lucy, hurry up! We're going to miss it!

Natsu whined turning back to look at Lucy from his point, at the top of a hill.

Lucy: Yeah, yeah, sorry! What can I say? You're the one who made us WALK back Magnolia!

Lucy continued to grumble under her breath. "Stupid Natsu....never eating at my house again.....brat....didn't want to ride trains.....dragging me here...." Lucy finally got to the top of the hill, where she sat(fell) down and took off her shoes. She placed(threw) them beside ( somewhere around) her and started to massage (forcefully rub) her feet ( sore lump of blisters).

Natsu: C'mon Luce!
Lucy: Fine, fine, coming.
Lucy grumbled some nasty things under her breath, but followed Natsu down the other side of the hill.
Lucy was about to complain to Natsu when she saw the breathtaking sight before her.

The Maple tree in the center of the city park was large and loomed over the plush green grass underfoot. Little fireflies danced around the tree, in the dark and light of evening. The sunset splashed it's vibrant yet calming colors over the dark ochre bark of the ancient tree. Roots and branches tangled up and around the trunk, highlights and shadows folding over each other in the perfect mix of hot and cool colors. Children and parents, and couples sat on benches around the park, or ran around with their friends. A few kites floated on the soft breeze of early July.

"N-Natsu..." Lucy stammered, at a loss for words at the beautiful sight.

"Do you like it?" Natsu jumped around childishly. 

"I....I love it." Lucy whispered so that only Natsu could hear.

Lucy: Was it this beautiful before?

The couple sat on a red and white checkered picnic blanket. Well, Natsu, being the doofus he is, was laying down, all four limbs pointing north, east, south, and west, and starting to dose off.

Lucy: Natsu!

Natsu: Eh?

Lucy: I asked you a question.

Natsu: Ah, yeah, it's the first day of Magnolia Sparks Festival. (I made it up, don't judge the name)

Lucy: I didn't even think you remembered the Magnolian holidays.

Natsu: I remember everything that happens in July. I'm just hoping something about it will help me find Igneel. Well  *chuckles* I used to hope. But now I know the whole dragon story, I'm at peace with it all.

Lucy: I think..... I think that Igneel would be very proud of you, if he could see you now.

Natsu: mm.

Lucy: But then again, he is watching you. He must be. He'll never be gone, not entirely.

Lucy lowered her lashes and kissed Natsu softly on the cheek, laying down beside him.

The night was very peaceful, the soft rays of dwindling sunlight fell onto them, casting a heavenly glow.

~

~

~

~

~

That peace was temporary, as was all Fairy Tail peaces. The interruption credit this time went to a certain cat who's presence had been forgotten.

Happy: They're in loooooovvveeee!

Lucy&Natsu: SHADDAP!

~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~

Romeo and Juli-Wendy paced the beach. The soft white sand curled between their toes, and stuck to their feet and shins. Every now and then, a blue wave would wash up on their feet, clearing the sand and leaving grainy beige sand underfoot. Their hands were interlaced loosely, and they spoke of everything from Magic to food to overprotective parents. Or, in Wendy's case, overprotective cat- er, guardian.

Suddenly, Wendy stumbled, and cried out in pain. Romeo quickly caught her and carried her to an unused beach chair.

Romeo peered down, and upon seeing Wendy's foot nearly drenched in blood, hurried off to get some bandages.

Wendy looked out into the sand, and spotted a green glint.

What is that? Is that what I stepped on? It's so rare to find sea glass, I want to go take a look. But, my foot hurts like Tartarus! And I should wait for Romeo. But what if by the time Romeo comes back, it's been washed away?

Finally Wendy's curiosity got the best of her. She undid a ribbon from her hair, and wrapped it around the gash that curved from the center bottom of her foot to the right of her heel. Proceeding carefully, she awkwardly limped forward, wary of the water. Putting all her weight on her good foot and using her left arm for support, she used her right hand to wedge out the glass from the wet sand.

Jade. Its beautiful. The sky dragon Slayer thought, holding it up to the setting sun, letting the light filter through and tint the sunlight a deep green.

It was shaped as a teardrop and cold and smooth to the touch. It had a flowing design carved onto the surface. The pendant had a small piercing through the point of the teardrop, that blemished a stub of blood red knot. It looked as though it might have once been a Jade pendant tied to a silky and bright red soft twine. As though it could have rested on the warm chest of ancient royalty.

Wendy held the pendant close, and slowly hobbled back to the chair. When Romeo finally got back, she would show him.

Wendy: Romeo! Look what I found!

Romeo: Hm? Whoa, it's pretty!

Wendy: it looks like a gift Grandeeney once gave me.

Romeo: we'll thread with some pretty twine, and you can wear it as a necklace.

As soon as Wendy put it on, she instantly felt a wave of calm wash over her. Her senses sharpened, and her focus spiked.

Am I just imagining this? Or is it real....It's enhancing my powers?!?!

The sky maiden ignored her newfound power up, and let Romeo carry her home princess style.

£¢€¥£¢€¥£¢€¥£¢€¥£¢€¥£¢€¥

SO! Sorry if this chapter was shorter by a few hundred words ...
I'm typing this on my phone and it is a PAIN 😫😭

I'm still experimenting to find set times to publish, I know I can publish at least a chapter every Friday, but I also know I can do more than that. I'll try and publish maybe two chapters next Friday and see if that works? Ok I really don't know.

CWC: 1182 words

Again, this is on my phone so I apologize for any mistakes in spelling, grammar, or glitches in general. Thank you so very much for reading my book!

WELL BYE FELICIA YALL DUNCES GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP TONIGHT ITS GOOD FOR YOU EAT HEALTHY STUFF DONT DIE PEOPLE AND HAVE A LOOOOOOVELY DAY MA FELLAS! BYEEEEEEE~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 10
A NALU ONLY!!!! What?! Dragon Mating Season? Natsu and I? No way Natsu wouldn't do that would he? Okay Dragon Mating Season' only NALU i didn't want...
194K 3.8K 43
I know that everyone does it, but I'd like to think mine's a bit different. Updates once a day (used to before I finished it that is), has good gramm...
45.4K 695 26
following the popular trend of fairy tail fanfics this is a story about the mating season of slayers. All slayers will be featured but. there will al...
80.3K 1.2K 35
It's dragon mating season for Fairy tail but it's going to be a little.. different. Ships in this story: •Nalu •Gruvia •Gale •Jerza •Rowen •Miraxus •...