Late Last Night

By sodawasted

Okay so maybe I shouldn't have made a bet with the devil himself I thought as I looked at the pool. My hands... More

Late Last Night
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 5

6.5K 161 12
By sodawasted

::Chapter 5::I Know You Want Me::Pitbull

"Since when are you and Lucas Tale the best of friends?" Amy Little asked me the next morning. She had her hands on her high-low skirt covered hips. She had matched it with a strapless top.

I stared at her. "You look really nice today!"

She blushed and waved off my compliment, "No more than usual."

"No I mean you actually look nice. Why?"

"What do you mean I actually look nice?" she asked. I closed my locker and clicked my tongue.

"Nothing." I said in an innocent voice. I walked towards my first class of the day waving good bye to the little girl I called my best friend. She rolled her eyes and called out, "And you still didn't answer my question!"

"Good bye Amy!" I yelled back turning around. I laughed at her frustrating expression and turned back around.

Running straight into the devil.

"My name is Lucas, Racy Lacy, not Amy." Lucas smirked.

I tried walking around him, "I was taking to Amy dude. Not you."

"I thought I was your best friend. Did you cheat on me?" he said. He said it in that teasing voice I've come to learn. It's the same voice he used before his blue eyes sparkle with mischief and he does something completely unexpected.

I narrowed my eyes, "Whatever your planning to do, stop. Now." Lucas smiled.

He patted my head like a dog and sauntered away from me. I shook my head and headed to class.

We are all going to die, I thought. My jaw dropped as I stared at the alien who walked through the classroom entrance.

He was wearing a button shirt, one he swore he'd never wear. Slacks, something he said was for sissy's. And God help us all, dress shoes.

I didn't even know he had dress shoes! Let alone know what those were.

The girls in my class checked him out and I could hear a collective sigh.

What the hell?

"Louis?" I asked. He turned his head towards me smiled. He sauntered over towards me and sat down into the seat next to me. Sat, not plop down and spread his legs out so that no one could pass like he usually does.

"What's up doll face?" he grinned. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked, scanning over his attire again. Louis smirked, obviously thinking I was checking him out (which I sort of was).

"I gots a date," he said with a cocky grin. He popped his collar for effect and then quickly fixed it back.

"You don't go on dates," I said slowly.

"That you know of," he said slyly. Lucky for him the teacher walked in. I gave Lucas one last stare and turned my attention back to the teacher.

Something weird is going on.

By lunch, I was totally confused. "Ronnie please stop jumping up and down, you look like your humping the table."

He bit his nails, "I can't help it."

"What are you so nervous about?" I asked smoothing my hair back out of my face so that I could see if Amy or Lucas walked in the cafeteria.

"What are you looking for?" he snapped back.

"Amy and Lucas," I answered, not bothering to snap back.

Ronnie snorted, "Probably making out somewhere." I stopped looking at the entracne and looked at him.

"What?"

"Well, they do gots a date tonight," Ronnie shrugged. He was still bouncing in the seat as if it this was nothing. I was shocked, not only by his bad grammar but the fact that I'm just finding out.

Ronnie stopped bouncing and looked at me, "And you didn't know that did you?"

"No!" I yelled. He laughed at me.

"Ha! You were the last to know!" he taunted. I slapped him in the face. He gasped dramatically and stared at me. "Why the hell are you slapping me!"

"You were being a poopie head!"

"Really. We are back to the baby curse words again?" Ronnie glared while rubbing his cheek.

"Oh go fluck your fapper," I hissed. I stood up and stalked away from the drama queen.

I can't believe they didn't tell me about the date. I didn't even know Louis liked Amy back! Why woudn't they tell me and why would they tell Ronnie? I was routing from them from forever.

"Whoa, you look mad."

I stopped walking and glared at Philip. He was sitting at his lunch table with his obnoxious friends. He had his arms over this girl's waist as she sat on his lap. She didn't even pay any attention to me, she was busy staring at his face.

Barf.

"What, I can't be mad?" I asked. Philip and his friends laughed.

"I heard you were really mad when Lucas had your lacy underwear on the flagpole," he replied cheekily. I thought he didn't like Lucas. My gaze darkened.

"How did you know about that?" I whispered.

"Lucas told me and I didn't believe him." He grinned. "But you just confirmed it." I clenched my hands at my sides.

"I'm surprised you even have lacy underwear." Philip said. "I thought you wore bloomers."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I finally started moving again and bumped into someone again. I sighed and backed away. I didn't have to look to know who it was. The only guy I bump into would be the devil, just my luck.

"What's up?" he asked. "Your always bumping into me." Lucas grinned and took a sip of his apple juice.

"What's with you and apple juice?" I asked.

He shrugged, "It's good." I wrinkled my nose.

"I hate fruit," Lucas looked at me weird, like he's never heard that before.

"What?" he asked. I shook my head and tried moving around the boy who decided he wanted to have a conversation in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Come on pee boy, move." I said. I could hear Philip laugh at my diss.

"You are always leaving the cafeteria for some reason." he said, still ignoring me. I sighed and shoved him. He teetered on his heels and almost toppled over.

"Whoa." he cried. "My apple juice." I took the opportunity to leave and look for Amy.

"Hey! Wait." he called. "My apple juice is safe, no need to run in guilt." He ran after me, waving his juice in one hand, a ridiculous smile on his face.

"Leave me alone! Rape, fire, someone help!" I yelled as I started running down the hallway. I heard him laughing as he chased me down.

It was a stupid idea, to run from a guy on the football team. He reached me, without breaking a sweat and tackled me to the ground. We fell together, our arms and legs tangling and his precious apple juice spilled all over us.

"Oh ew!" I cried the same time he went, "Oh f*ck my apple juice." I shoved the idiot off of me.

"What is with you!?" I yelled. "Are you that stupid that you can't even think properly?"

"I was trying to get you so that I could ask you something but YOU decided to run like a freaking sissy and make me spill my apple juice."

"Will you shut up 'bout your apple juice?" I screamed. "Look what you did to my favorite shirt." I pointed to my favorite yellow shirt with the huge stain on it.

"You look like a freaking banana," he snorted. "I was doing you and everyone with eyes a favor."

"Well your shirt is stupid too." I said pointing to his 'YOLO' tee. What the hell does YOLO mean anyways?

"YOLO is the sh*t man, you obviously don't know music." he retorted crossing his arms over his stained tee shirt.

I shook my head, "I need to go change."

I started to get up but Lucas grabbed my ankle. He peered up my skirt with a silly smile on his face. I aimed my foot for his face as I called him a pervert. He dodged and laughed. I kicked free from his grasp and tried, for the fifteen millionth time, to leave the dude.

But of course he followed me.

Again.

"I don't have a shirt." I whined, digging through my gym locker.

"Haha." Lucas taunted. "You would if you'd just take the cheer leading shirt."

"I told you I'm not supposed to." I said. Lucas snorted and went silent.

Finally. I bent over and looked deeper in my locker. "Where the hell could it be?" I muttered.

"You have one nice ass," Lucas whistled. I jumped back and stood up.

"Were you staring at my butt again?" Yes, again, he's been doing that the whole time I was walking.

"Yup." he said shamelessly. "Can I grab it?"

"Listen," I sighed. "I am not interested in you. So if you could stop with the flirting-"

"First of all," he said cutting me off and raising a hand in the air as if stopping traffic. "If I was flirting you could not resist me."

"I doubt that." I said. "Anyways, I like someone else."

"Marc." he deadpanned.

"How'd you know?" I asked, crossing my arms defensively and raising my nose in the air.

He bat his eyes and starting drooling, "Oh Marc! Yes, you can kiss my cheek."

I narrowed my eyes, "How'd you know he kissed my cheek?"

"Gossip," he shrugged. "you and my cousin is really disgusting. Especially since you could have me." He said the last bit with kisses.

"I don't want you." I said slowly. "Get that through your head dude."

"You say that now. But I just want you to know that you will want me later."

I shook my head, "Whatever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 388 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
9.6K 182 23
Thunder bay was a peaceful city, the weather was good, the people that lived there were nice and everyone got along with each other. Well... except f...
22 0 12
!TW! -Smut "What was all that about?" I spin around to see Noah leaning against bar with a drink in hand. "You still drink that awful shit?" I say w...