When Different Worlds Collide

By youknowigotsauce

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... More

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 39

4.7K 237 65
By youknowigotsauce

Alyssa

Something was not right with my body and I had an idea of what it was. Even though I was on vacation with my friends, my boyfriend and his brothers, and was supposed to be having fun now knowing that my mom was safe and recovering well, that was not the case at all.

It was August and the issue of the Mazzani's had blown off. In spite of that there was a bigger issue brewing and it had to do with me.

Jada had noticed my introverted behavior and came to sit beside me on the sand.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

Her coffee colored skin was gleamingly beautiful against the orange of her bathing suit.

I sighed, "I don't know I just haven't been feeling well for the past few days that we've been here."

"Well it could be the fact that you're in a different country," she shrugged.

"No, it's not that it's something different."

"Like what?"

"I don't want to call it down on myself, I have to be sure first."

"Call it down? Girl are you dying?" She gasped.

I rolled my eyes before shaking my head, "No, I wouldn't wait last minute to tell everyone that."

Before I could even utter what it was I wanted to say, Elijah showed up and I gave her the look which said you better not say anything.

"Hello Jada," he greeted.

"Hello Elijah, bye Alyssa," she said leaving me with Elijah.

"She's still afraid of me huh."

"I guess... she knows you're apart of the mob, remember?"

"You don't say, I think everyone knows that by now," he said raising his eyebrow while bending to kiss my lips. "Are you enjoying Cancun so far?"

I sighed, "Yes it's great here I love it."

"Mhm," he hummed watching me. "What's wrong?"

"I'm fine just tired." I played it off.

Well that sort of is the truth.

He chuckled dryly shaking his head, "You've been saying that for the past three days Alyssa, don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying to you Elijah, just please, I don't have the energy to fight with you right now."

"Are you sick?"

I exhaled, "Something like that?"

His face contorted into his annoyed look, "What? It's either you're sick or you're not sick."

"Well I'm sick but I took medicine so don't worry about it."

He shook his head, "If that's what you want baby then fine I won't worry, I'm going to the store in town do you need anything?"

Yes a pregnancy test.

I didn't tell him that though so after I shook my head he kissed my forehead and left.

I blew out the breath I was holding to tell those lies and decided to take this opportunity to find out what was going on with me.

I ran to the store in our hotel and got me three different brands of tests. I made sure to cash them when my bodyguard wasn't looking because I knew if he saw me he would snitch to Elijah.

I was hungry but at the same time I didn't feel like eating anything so I cashed a bottle of ginger ale to settle my stomach before dinner.

I really am praying that this feeling is just gas, but I can't even fool myself anymore after realizing that my period isn't coming.

I was having a baby and I just needed to accept it.

On the walk back to our room, I thought about how mad Elijah was gonna be. First of all this man hates kids and second of all he's gonna be mad at me for forgetting to take my pills.

I exhaled reading the boxes before I did my business and put the three sticks down for the waiting period.

I sat on the lid of the toilet counting the square tiles as I waited.

I was just twenty one, could I handle if the stick says positive?

I didn't even get my degree. What if Elijah kicks me out? Well that's the least of my problems at this moment because while he was spending on me, I was saving my salary.

What am I going to do?

You know what I'm not going to worry, I'm an independent woman. If the worse happens I'll take online classes, get my degree, have the baby and take a year off before going into practice.

What am I thinking? I still couldn't do this without Elijah or help from my mother.

My mother!

She's gonna kick my black ass and tell me how hard she work fi send mi gah school.

I'm already cringing by just imagining when she tells me about my bloodclaat. Then she's gonna say let me call Alex, which is my dad, and that's not going to be good, because even though my mother will forgive me, my dad will be disappointed and I hate disappointing him.

He looks at me like I'm an angel, he possibly believes I'm still a virgin but now he's gonna know what's up with my sex life and realize I'm not so virtuous.

I'm still tryna figure out how I'm going to tell Elijah that I'm pregnant. I mean sure he knows that his come made this happen but, he's only been coming inside of me because he knows I'm on birth control. The thing is I've been so stressed worrying about a lot of things that I forgot to take my pills.

How could I be so stupid? Maybe I should go drink bleach, I mean anything to escape the wrath of Elijah.

I checked the timer on my phone to realize that the time had pass and it was now the moment of truth.

The first stick I picked up had two lines in it, the next stick said positive and the final stick that said pregnant made tears fall like rain down my face and flow like river.

I cried for a short time before I packed up everything and washed my hands. I heard someone at the door so I opened my suitcase quickly and hid them in the deep, dark depths of my luggage.

I laid down on the bed quickly and pretended to sleep.

I smelt Elijah as he entered the room and placed his phone on the night table. He kicked off his shoes and laid beside me on the bed. I knew he was leaning over me when I felt the coldness of his chains brush my skin. He moved tendrils of my hair that was in my face then he kissed my neck.

"Open your eyes, I know you're not sleeping," he whispered. 

I opened my eyes to see him still leaning over me examining me with his spring gold eyes, I knew that look and I knew what he wanted. He lift my shirt up exposing my stomach and started kissing it, the same stomach his daughter or son was growing in.

I really felt like crying.

He pulled my shorts down my legs and I kicked them off. He rubbed my clit and licked my folds through my lace panties, and I shivered as he pulled them down my legs and tossed them behind him before he hitched my legs on his shoulder and licked my now bare folds again. He was doing it so good as usual but there was just too much on my mind and I couldn't focus. He licked me one more time then he paused and looked up at me.

He took my legs off his shoulder and sat down at the edge of the bed.

He sighed, "Alyssa what's going on? You would've been convulsing by now any other time you love when I do this."

I shook my head, "Nothing's wrong Elijah."

"Are you not attracted to me anymore?"

"What? You know that's not true."

He pinched his nose, "Then why didn't you seem like you were coming anytime soon? I know your body by now sweetheart, I know everything that happens before you come."

"I just wasn't in the mood Elijah."

"Is that code for you don't love me anymore?"

I scoffed "Of course not, you know I love you."

"And I love you too... but you need to let me know what's wrong with you. The sooner I know the faster I can fix it."

"I'm just worried about my mom," I lied.

He knew I was lying too but he didn't say anything.

"Alright um, I'm gonna go have dinner with the rest of them. Freshen up and whenever you're ready you can come down, I'll order for you," he said and I nodded. 

As soon as he left I started crying and held myself tightly as I rocked. I wiped my tears and decided to go take a shower and join everyone else for dinner.

I spotted them at a huge table by the window and I sat on the empty chair beside Jada.

I saw them looking between Elijah and I before they went back to their conversations. 

I looked away from the blatant gaze of Elijah and tapped Jada on her shoulder.

"Yup?" She answered.

"Did you guys order already?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "What is up with Elijah? he won't stop looking at you. Did you do something?"

I bit my lip nervously before answering, "I'll tell you later but let's just say I'm keeping something big from him but he knows I'm lying to him about it."

She nodded before turning away from me.

"Did you order for me?" I asked Elijah.

"Mhmm," he answered.

Oh no he's upset big time. When he goes into his one word mode with humming, the guilt you feel from not telling him something will drive you insane.

When the steaming plate of food was put before us I felt my stomach churn with nausea.

"I'm going to use the bathroom," I announced.

I walked as normal as I could to the bathroom and as soon as I got inside I spilled my guts into the toilet. The nerves and the smell of the food was getting to me.

I washed my mouth out at the sink and wiped my eyes making sure I looked presentable.

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Amanda leaning on the wall. She eased up when she saw me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Really?" She asked giving me her sympathetic look.

I shook my head and the tears built up.

"I'm pregnant and it's killing me to keep it a secret from Elijah."

"How far along are you?"

"I don't know I haven't been to a doctor yet."

She relaxed her face before she spoke, "I honestly am shocked to see that Elijah 'I hate kids' Rossini got somebody pregnant."

"It's my fault."

Her face set up to cuss me out, "Alyssa come on, this is both your faults. It takes two to tango."

"He's going to be so mad."

She rolled her eyes, "The only reason Elijah doesn't like kids is because he can't control them like everyone else around him, Elijah lives off of controlling people."

She shook her head. "Amanda, let's go before they realize we've been gone too long."

We walk back to the table together and I was smiling again from something Amanda told me. She was cussing me out for leaving her alone in Elijah's old apartment to pay rent and how it was a good thing she convinced Jada to move in too.

I obliterated every food in sight and I hope no one noticed. But damn am I wrong, Elijah is watching my every move so I cut down on the food a bit.

~~~

"Where are you going?" I asked Elijah as he got up putting on his tailored suit.

He casted his eyes over his shoulder to look at me, "I'm going to conduct business."

"Business, is that so. Not only are you supposed to be in bed at this time of night but the only reason we're here in Mexico is because of business.  It's always the family business over everything else," I spat.

He hissed his teeth, "We'll talk later when I get home Alyssa now is not the time for you to be bitching when you're clearly hiding something from me."

"Oh... so I'm a bitch now?"

He ran his tongue along his teeth,"I didn't fucking say that- you're so fucking agitating."

"No Elijah, I'm the one agitated by you."

I don't know what was wrong with me but I was sick of him leaving.

He faked laughter, "Alyssa, I'll be home later but right now I have to finalize my drug shipments."

He gave me a kiss on my forehead before he left.

I woke up the next morning with Elijah's arms wrapped around me tightly.  We were a mess of tangled limbs and I tried to get up without waking him up. After not succeeding I laid back and just relaxed.

The knock on our room door was what finally caused him to wake up and he stretched and wiped his eyes before springing to his feet to put on sweatpants.

He walked to the door and opened it to see Santino standing there.

"There's someone here to talk to us, it's important so come right away," Santino said before leaving.

Elijah pulled his t shirt over his head and we went downstairs together to see everyone gathered on the couch.

"What's going on?" Elijah asked raising his brow in questioning.

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but boys your father died last night."

It became so silent you could hear a pin drop.

"You're fucking lying Alessio, is this some joke, tell Vincent to stop this shit," Elijah said.

"It's the truth boys, your father was shot up last night just as he stepped off the plane when he landed in New York, here is the proof."

He tossed a dossier on the table and the boys rummaged through it looking at the disturbing pictures of the fall of their great father's body.

The truth had hit them like a train and you could see the emotions changing on their faces. However, they were made men, they couldn't cry.

"You need to fly back to New York immediately, you need to console your mother, plan his funeral and prepare for the reign of a new mafia king, which is you Elijah."

My heart was thumping out of control and I couldn't possibly imagine what Elijah was feeling. Vincent and I had just become good the other day and now he's dead.

Franco sprinted up the stairs to his room, Dante went on the balcony to smoke a spliff, Santino pulled out his phone to inform our pilot to come get us and Elijah, he sat beside me as I held his hand tightly. His hand spoke volumes, squeezing mine over and over telling me that he needed me now more than ever.

Amanda and Nate were absolutely shocked, Nate even more so since he was Elijah's best friend and Vincent was like a second father to him. Jada didn't quite understand but I could tell she wanted to make Dante feel better and that's when I knew that she loved him.

That morning our vacation got ended on a bad note as we packed up our shit to go face our problems in New York.

A/N:  Whew! So I just wanna say real quick thank you to everybody reading my book, I think we're at 14k reads now, so thank you 🙏🏽.

The next chapter will probably be the last chapter of this book because... I've decided to do a sequel so there's that 👀.

Also... this book is #8 in weapons 🥂🍾 and I'm so freaking proud of my self. God damn that's wild. But most of all thank you to all my readers I can't stop saying this because you made this possible. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.3K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...
185K 2.1K 18
She's a mess. But she's his mess. #289 in Sexy 3/15/21 #11 in MafiaLove 10/12/20 #1 in MafiaPrincess 3/29/21
218K 4.9K 50
Falling for the mobster
183K 4.7K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...