I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 9

4.5K 216 5
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook woke up when he felt someone was shaking him. And he knows who was it.

"Kookie~ Wake up~" He heard a soft voice.

"Uhm~ Jin-Hyung... " Jungkook said a bit sleepy. He roll to one side and slap Jin's hand as he sleep.

"Oh Kookie, You don't want to be scolded by the teacher again don't you?" Jin said.

Jungkook realize that word and open his eyes to met with a gentle stare. Jin was there looking at him so sweetly while holding a Spatula and wearing an aipron.

Jungkook groan in annoyance and sat up. Jin laugh when he saw how Jungkook's hair was one damn messy.

Jungkook forrow on why Jin was laughing, but as soon as he saw his reflection in the mirror. He pouted.

"Jin Hyung!" Jungkook scolded.

"Hahaha, Ok, Ok Kookie. Be ready already or else I won't prepare you any Breakfast." Jin said and walk out of the room.

Jungkook's eyes widen. He could not miss the breakfast that Jin had created. It was the best food he had ever tasted and Jin's food was always special For Jungkook.

So he got up and fix the bed and went to the bathroom to fix himself.

When everything was done he went towards the kitchen and sat on the chair, infront of him is a table. Jin set the breakfast infront of Jungkook.

"Thanks Jin-Hyung." Jungkook said happily.

"My pleasure Kookie." Jin said and smile.

Jin then sat beside Jungkook and together they eat breakfast.

"So Jungkook, Enjoying school so far?" Jin ask.

Jungkook Flinch at the word 'school'. School was fun when there is no bullied but an actual friend. Jungkook didn't have any of those friends, but his ok as long as he got to learn and discover about the Human World.

"Its... Fine.." Jungkook said with hesitation.

Jin sigh. "Is there something wrong?" Jin ask.

Jungkook shook his head.

"You sure?"

Jungkook nod.

"Thats it, your lying. Tell me whats wrong?" Jin said softly.

Jungkook look down, he doesn't want to worried Jin more or be a burden just like others said he is. "Nothing is wrong Jin-Hyung. I'm fine." Jungkook said and smile.

"Ok then, Just tell me if something happens ok Kookie?" Jin said

"Ne, Jin Hyung. I will." Jungkook said and smile.

"Good Boy. " Jin said and smile.

Jungkook look at Jin and smile too. "Jin Hyung...  I have a question." Jungkook said.

"What is it my child?" Jin ask.

"Why did you help me Knowing I'm weird?" Jungkook ask.

Jin was surprise with that question. He was taken back and never expect Jungkook would ask such a question.

"Well Kookie, You might be different but I think thats normal. Your weird in a good way and thats normal because your being you Jungkook. Its ok to be you rather than to pretend. Because its hurts to pretend because your not feeling the true you." Jin said and pat Jungkook's hair.

"But the main reason I'd take you is that... I I admit that I'm lonely. When my mom and dad Died... Part of me died too. I may be living but I didn't feel alive. Until you came and I'm glad you did 🙂🙂 I'm happy for that." Jin said and smile at Jungkook.

Jungkook was flattered by Jin's Words so he hug Jin. "I'm glad you found me Jin-Hyung." Jungkook too.

"Me too Kookie." Jin said and smile.

For Jin, he love Jungkook (not in a romantic way) but in a brotherly way. He didn't have a brother so when his mom and Dad were gone he was left alone to survive in the world Alone too. He felt lonely until Jungkook came in and make his Apartment felt alive.

Well before Jungkook, he met Namjoon which was one of the reason he didn't give up just yet in his boring Life. Namjoon was his Friend then lead to Crush. But Jin can't ask Namjoon to stay with him because He thinks that Namjoon was just gonna be a friend.

But Jungkook on the other hand stay with him, He didn't regret picking up a unique wonderful creature.  He take care of it as it was his Younger brother, his Child.

Jin then pull out the hug and smile at Kookie. "You'll be late." Jin said.

Jungkook eyes widen. "My god! Hell am I!" Jungkook said as he eat his breakfast faster. Got up and kiss Jin's Cheek and run away.

" Jin Hyung good Luck with your job!" Jungkook said as he run existed the Kitchen.

Jin felt happy at that moment and smile. "Good Luck at school too Jungkook!" Jin said and wave goodbye.

He smile at himself and got the plate as he wash the dishes. He then Look at the clock and notice he had few time more to spare.

"I Guess need to be ready for the job." Jin said and smile.

He then walk towards the bathroom and notice something blue and shiny was scattered in the  floor. He pick the blue shiny thing and smile.

"kookie should be careful." Jin said and got the Blue shiny scale and went to the cabinet. He pull out a small blue chest box and open it revealing tons of Blue shiny scales.

Jin Chuckle. He then remember the day he saw Jungkook's tail.

Flashbacks.

Jin was shock when he saw a Tail, a fish Tail in Jungkook lower Half as Jungkook sat down beside Jin.

"Jin Hyung?" Jungkook called and Jin snap out.

"Ar- Are... Those real?" Jin shuttered.

"Yeah, You can touch them if you like." Jungkook said and smile.

Jin Was still shock, so his shaking hand slowly went to Touch Jungkook's tail. It was really like a Fish scale. It was beautiful, shiny blue. Just like the Ocean itself.

"Wow." Jin said as he was amazed.

Jungkook look down at the rock. "Is this mean Jin-Hyung will hate me?" Jungkook said.

Jin look at Jungkook. "Why would I hate you? You look beautiful!" Jin said exclaimed happily.

"Really?" Jungkook ask with a spark on his eyes.

"Of course Kid!" Jin said and smile as he pat Jungkook's hair.

"So Will you still going to tell the police about me??" Jungkook said and look down.

Jin shook his head. He knows how Humans were Cruel and Mean. Selfish, they always think about themselves enough to kill the other beings.

They might take Jungkook away for crazy experiments and Jin can't have that. This innocent sweet kid can't suffer.

"No I won't. If you like You can go back to your family back in the ocean and I'll just forgot that I'd saw a actual Merman." Jin said and smile.

Jungkook sigh. "I don't wann go Back. If I do I can't surface again. Father forbids us to met up with Humans... But I want to explore Human world. Learn new things and not live in a boring world under ocean." Jungkook said.

Jin felt Jungkook. His life was been boring ever since his parents died and everything happened around him was just... Boring.

And Boring Kills Him.

"But don't they got worried?" Jin ask Jungkook.

"They won't. I have a Brother who look just like me. Were practically Twins. You can distinguish us between our tail. I have Ocean Blue tail and he had A purple Tail so... Any who everyone Loves him more than me because I'm just... Too boring for them Father too thinks that way." Jungkook said.

Jin went beside Jungkook and held his hand. "Its ok, You could stay with me if you like. I could teach you everything that you need to learn in the human world.Thats if you like too..." Jin said

Jungkook look at him with wide eyes.

"If I want too? Are you Crazy Jin Hyung! Ofcourse I'll accept!" Jungkook said happily.

"Oh? Really?" Jin ask.

"Ofcourse, But... what about my tail? How do we turn them back to legs? Beside I don't think I might know how to walk though." Jungkook said cutely.

Jin chuckle. "Its ok, I would teach you. But first we need to figure out how to turn them back to legs." Jin said.

"Ok, But if we did. I want Jin-hyung to teach me how to Walk!!" Jungkook exclaim happily.

Jin nodded and smile."ofcourse I will. " Jin said happily

Flashbacks Ends

Jin never expected he will teach him more than Just walking. Ofcourse he write every details about Jungkook on his mind and take a note what Jungkook can do and Can't. Basically The only Thing Jungkook can't do is stay under the sun for too long or he will faint from Dehydration.

He was easily dehydrated so Jungkook needs water more than 8 glass a day. If Possible 8 liters a day, Thats what Jungkook needs.

But all in all Jungkook can be like a normal Human being just like what he does for more than a year already. Ofcourse Time to time Jin takes Jungkook to swim in the ocean as to make Jungkook feel like home again.

Well almost everyday Jungkook goes to the ocean to swim. He even Invited Jin but Jin says he can't swim so Jungkook teaches Jin.

But Jin is slowly improving, not quite yet.

Jin notice that he was looking at the scale for too long and close it. "Need to go to work." Jin said and close it.

He smile as he remember that he isn't alone anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 3.8K 63
taehyung is locked in a dirty swimming pool in the basement of a mafia's hiding place. jeongguk happens to run this mafia, even though he just actual...
17K 728 33
Tae pov: I saw him in my younger sister school. He looks like a angle fallen from heaven. He is more beautiful then most of the girls. He looks like...
287K 11.8K 38
Neither of them knew how far the other had fallen, until one day Taehyung decides to walk away. Refusing to let himself drown any further. Leaving hi...
70.7K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...