Renae Dreams (Currently Editi...

By _jasthewriter

Have you ever been homeless? Ever been without lights and water? Did you ever fear that the neighbors would c... More

1.)
2.) Second time's a charm?
3.) Librarian Girl
4.) Walk of Shame
5.) Empty Promises
6.) Wishing Death
7.) Broken Hearted
8.) Trigger Warning
9.) Soul Searching
10.) No Room Left to Fight
11.) Baby Steps
12.) Flashbacks
13.) Second Base
14.) 911
15.) The Big House
16.) Save Me
17.) Cold shoulder
18.) Cat and Mouse
19.) Another date?
20.) Request
21.) No more teasing
22.) Making a mistake
23.) 2 Faced
24.) Trigger finger
25.) Then there were 2
26.) Healing
28.) Communicating
29.) Gift of Giving
30.) Strip Tease & Love Making
31.) His & Hers
32.) Spewing ignorance
33.) Skeletons
34.) Old habits
35.) Warning 1
36.) Owed Dues
37.) Triggers
38.) Bad Decisions
39.) Emotionless
40.) Chess or Checkers?
41.) Vendetta & Heartache
42.) Miracles
43.)
44.) Death wish
45.) My First Love
46.) Missing You
47.) Always something
48.) Hello Fear
49.) Butterflies
50.) Deja Vu

27.) Tired of fighting

6.5K 323 195
By _jasthewriter

"What'd you just say?" King asked, startling the both of them.

"Uh oh." Karen mumbled excusing herself.

Nervous, Renae kept her eyes low as she rubbed her arm.

"Baybeh what'd you say?" He walked over and tilted her chin up.

Renae stared at him for a while as the tears rolled down her cheek. Lord knows her heart was pounding profusely in her chest. She was shocked her couldn't hear it. "I um... I love you."

A smile graced King's face, "Word?"

"I do... I always have," She admitted as he hugged her tightly. "I'm just scared," she began to cry.

"I'm not going anywhere Nae, I promise you dat ma. I'm here forever baybeh, aight?" He told her as he rubbed her back and she nodded.

"I ain't going anywhere ma, I got you." He promised placing a kiss on her neck then forehead and she smiled shyly.

"This is too much." Karen spoke standing in the background fanning her eyes and King and Renae laughed.

"Come on and get some love mama."

**

RENAE

"Are you going back to New Orleans soon?" Renae asked Kingston after she took a photo of his side profile.

Smiling at the photo, she went and saved it as her lock screen.

"I had plans on going back for my birthday... would you like to come?" He asked glancing over at her and she smiled looking down at her phone.

"Do you want me to?" She questioned and he chuckled.

"I would like for you to be there." He admitted and she blushed.

"I'll come." She answered picking up the scriptures Karen gave her to read.

"You'll love it." He promised interlocking their fingers.

"What are you gonna do down there?"

"My niggas might want to throw me a lil club shit, but if you got plans I don't mind canceling." He told her.

"I never been to a club." She spoke more to herself.

"You'll love da one in Nola." He assured as he headed towards the interstate.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked getting serious.

"Wassup?" He replied.

"Will you teach me how to shoot a gun?" She asked hesitantly.

"If I teach you dat, I gotta show you how to street fight." He reasoned. "I'm ok with that." She replied putting the papers back.

"Do you think my nightmares will stop now?" She asked.

"Only time will tell babygirl, but I got you aight?" He replied and she nodded smiling.

"I don't wanna go back home..." she mumbled staring out the window.

"You wanna stay with me?" He asked, sitting quiet for a while, as her mind began to drift.

August 11th

"We've had her here for fourteen hours...  don't you think it's time to let her go?" Victor asked as Melton sat in the chair staring at an unconscious Renae.

"I'm starting to like this." He replied then chuckled, Victor stared at him strangely.

"This isn't fun Mel... this is kidnap and rape."

"I know what the fuck we're doing, she ain't gonna say shit I'll make sure of it." He spoke picking up the blade.

"What are you doing?"

Ignoring him, Melton made his way towards Renae ready to gut her.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, he yanked her head back waking her up.

Seeing the blade, her eyes grew wide as she shook her head fearfully as she tried to pull her hands free.

"Yo?!" Mason yelled walking in with the snacks.

"What the fuck nigga?"

"I was just going to cut her up a little." He replied putting the blade to Renae's neck.

Her heart was beating through her chest and she was almost certain they could hear.

"Man sit down." Mason stressed snatching the blade from him.

"Damn hot head."

**

"Renae?" King called shaking her, "Huh?... I went out again didn't I?" She asked then shook her head.

"What was it dis time?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." She mumbled looking down at her arms.

"I think I need some more tattoos."

DAJON
That evening

"Do niggas ever get caught doing this?" He asked as he sat in Rello's car waiting for the buyer to pull up.

"Out here? Nah, but if I get caught by yo cousin that's yo ass and my ass." Rello replied as he lit his blunt.

Looking around the dark scenery, Dajon reclined his seat back.

"How much money you got saved up lil nigga?"

"Four hundred." He answered, nodding Rello opened his glove compartment and pulled out a band of cash.

"Just slip dat in yo mom's drawer, she won't ask I bet you she'll use it."

"Nigga you just keep two stacks in yo car?" Dajon asked and Rello chuckled.

"Only when I'm waiting to sell, other than that I keep it at my girl spot." He replied.

"You hide your money at your girlfriend's house?"

"Yeah, money, drugs, guns and sometimes my damn self if I get into some shit." He answered and Dajon furrowed his brows.

"That's why King wanted out." Dajon mumbled.

"What you say?"

"Nothing... there they go right there." He spoke looking to their left when the white ford pulled up.

"Took y'all asses long enough." Rello spoke slapping hands with the passenger guy.

"His ass got into it with his girl." The driver spoke then leaned forward looking at Dajon.

"I guess we all just got problems with our girls." Rello replied as he nodded towards Dajon to go head and make the deal.

"Who he is?"

"That's lil bro, he wanted to get down." He answered as they gave Dajon the money.

"What you call him?" The driver asked.

"Just call him Dope boy."

**

KINGSTON'S Place

"Where you going?" Renae asked turning over. "I thought you were sleep?" King inquired, shaking her head she rubbed at her eye.

"I couldn't sleep." She spoke then yawned.

"Go back to sleep ma, I'll be back." He replied grabbing his hoodie.

"Where are you going?"

"Gotta handle something Nae, go back to bed." He asserted, sitting up, she rubbed her eyes and yawned again.

"Does it have something to do with the guy Victor turning up missing?"

Giving her a look, he placed his hoodie down and crawled on the bed.

"You're not going to sleep are you?" He asked hovering over her.

"Only if you stay." She spoke then smiled.

"I can't, but I'll be back." He promised moving her hair out of her face.

"Just lay with me."

"I can't Nae,"

"I got—something to do, I know." She spoke cutting him off.

Chuckling softly, he pecked her lips.

"You mad at me?" He asked when she turned her head.

Ignoring him, she turned on her side.

"Renae?" He called kissing on her neck. "I'm going to sleep." She mumbled and he kissed his teeth.

"Quit playing." He replied turning her over and she stared up at him.

"I'll stay for a bit." He promised before kissing her.

Wrapping her arms around his neck neck, she pulled him down and deepened the kiss.

Their heads moved in sync slowly as he used his knee to open her legs.

Lifting her shirt, he eased his hand between her thighs and rubbed her through her panties.

Whimpering, Renae broke the kiss and threw her head back.

"Don't stop." She moaned. "Look at me." He commanded as he eased his hand inside her panties and slid his finger inside.

Biting down on her lip, she gripped the sheets and screamed.

"Look at me." He repeated rotating his finger inside her slowly.

Moaning, she locked eyes with him.

"I know what you need." He spoke pulling his finger free and sucked on it.

Raising a brow, she went to say something until he lowered down between her legs.

Pulling her panties off, he held her legs open and inhaled her sweet scent.

"King?" She called softly.

"I got you."

**

Picking up his phone, he sighed reading the message.

Checking to make sure Renae was asleep, he carefully eased from under her.

She stirred slightly but remained sleep.

Putting his clothes back on, he leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead then lips.

Grabbing his keys and phone, he grabbed his black berry and read the coordinates.

Jamel sent him information on Melton but he still haven't found Mason.

When word got around that Victor got dealt with they both fled.

The cops laid off already knowing it was a "get back"

Getting situated in his car, he plugged his phone up and backed out the driveway.

After catching Melton, he just needed to get to Mason next.

Richmond, Virginia

"Can I help you?" The young woman asked staring at King's covered face.

"Yo boyfriend here?" He asked, staring at the scary man strangely, she looked behind her.

"It's four in the morning."

"I ain't ask dat." He spoke pushing the door open, tossing four grand in her face he made his way through her house.

"What are you doing?"

"Did you know dat nigga you're hiding raped and beat on a girl?" He asked checking the closet.

"What?"

"Yeah bet you ain't know dat." He replied hearing the bedroom door open.

Looking at the girl, he smirked when she shook her head.

Removing his gun from his waistband, he made his way upstairs, Melton was trying to climb out the window down and King laughed removing the gun off of safety and shot him right in his left ass cheek.

"Ahhh!" He screamed falling back.

"I've been looking for yo ass nigga."

"Come on man don't kill me! I ain't touch that girl!" He lied trying to crawl away.

"Yo nigga already snitched." King replied grabbing him by the back of his shirt.

"Don't worry about yo girl, she done with you."

RENAE

"Let me go... I won't say anything." Renae spoke lowly, she was hungry, thirsty, exhausted and in excruciating pain.

"August 12th? It's yo birthday today huh?" Melton asked looking over her ID.

Ignoring him, she closed her eyes.

"I guess we can let her go... AFTER we give her a special gift." He replied and Mason smirked wiping the coke from his nose.

"Go get the whipped cream and syrup." Melton instructed looking at Victor.

"Nah I'm good." He spoke sitting down, chuckling, Mason picked up the gun and shot him in the foot.

Falling over, Victor rolled around holding his foot as he cursed Mason out.

"Now." He began aiming the gun at Renae.

"Take off your clothes." He asserted, "Just Let me go." She begged, "I am so tired of yo ass crying." Melton stressed walking over and slapped her.

Screaming, she kicked her legs when he reached for her torn panties.

"Shut. Up." Mason spoke between each hit.

Present Day

Screaming and swinging and kicking wildly at the air, Renae ended up falling off the bed just as Kingston came rushing inside the room.

"Nae?" He called pulling her into him trying to calm her down.

Opening her eyes, she turned and looked at him.

"What happened?" He asked helping her back on the bed, looking down at her now bruised arm, she wiped her face and laid down.

"Another nightmare?" He asked placing the covers over her.

Nodding, her body trembled as she tried to force herself to block everything out.

Running his hands down his face, he sighed frustratedly before walking out the room.

Returning, he placed the Bible scriptures down in front of her.

"Read these baybeh." He spoke climbing in bed behind her.

Shaking her head, she got up and he sat up.

"Nae?" He called watching as she made her way towards the door.

Getting out of bed, he headed out the room just as she closed the hall bathroom door.

"Shit." He cursed rushing towards the door, banging on it he called her name.

"Open da door Nae!" He yelled banging on the door.

"Nae... come on baybeh don't do this to me" he begged putting his ear to the door.

"I can't do this anymore." She spoke from the other side of the door.

"Yes you can... I'm right here Nae.. I know it's hard but I'm here baybeh please open da door." He begged knocking on the door again.

"I can't.... I never meant to disappoint you.. I'm tired of fighting.. I'm sooo tired."

"Renae? Listen to me. You never disappointed me baybeh, I've been here fighting with you and for you every step of the way ma. Don't leave me like dis Nae... please?" He pleaded on the verge of tears.

Wiping her face, Renae stared down at the pills.

"I just want you to touch me... not look at me like I'm dirty." She cried pouring the pills into the palm of her hand.

"Nae I never looked at you any kind of way ma."

"Yes you have!" She screamed kicking the trash bin over.

"I haven't baybeh... please open the door?" He begged.

"I don't deserve you... they were right."

Hearing a few pills hit the floor, King looked around the hallway for something.

"Renae?" He called putting his ear to the door.

"I'm ok now." She mumbled laying on the cold floor.

"Renae?!" He yelled stepping back then kicked the door.

Knocking it off the hinges slightly, he called her name again.

Getting no response, he sent another powerful kick to the door causing it to fly open.

Rushing in, he froze seeing the empty pill bottle next to her.

"Lord don't do dis to me." He prayed rushing over towards her.

Picking her limped body up, he shook her.

Fluttering her eyes, she smiled lazily as a tear rolled down her face.

"I-I'm ok now." She stammered, "Damn it... why would you do this?" He asked getting up and turned the shower on.

Turning her on her side, he held her mouth open and shoved his finger down her throat.

"Come on Nae." He spoke trying to get her to throw up.

Using 2 fingers, he shoved them down her throat and she gagged.

Quickly pulling his hand away, he turned her over and hit her back a little hard as she threw up.

"Why would you do dat?!" He asked angrily as he hit her face trying to keep her alert.

Her lips moved but no words came out.

Getting up, he stepped under the cold water and hit her face repeatedly.

"Open your eyes Nae." He spoke shaking her.

"Come on." He stressed smacking her face a little harder.

For ten minutes he cursed and tried to wake her up.

Gasping, she tried to get out of his arms and out of the cold water but he stopped her.

Sitting down in the tub, he allowed the water to run down on them as he balled his lips trying to keep her from moving as the tears began to roll down his face.

Things were getting worse.

*
*
*

😭😭😭😭😭

How we feel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 1.2K 51
The real world skins you alive. It's a hazard of growing up in rural Suffolk... or possibly, it's a hazard of growing up. Either way, the Dorian Andr...
1.4K 96 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
436K 14.1K 39
This is A Mature Book Read at your own risk After Nearly being Beaten to Death and Almost Raped by her Step Father from Hell A few days ago , Alexis...
320K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...