Birth To The Flame: Origin

By XxFlame_HazexX

Origin Stories are fun aren't they? In this, witness and experience the tale of young 13 year old Alex Musta... More

Part 0: Intro
Part 1: The CPU's Introduction To The Mustang
Part 2: The Certification and Rising Tensions
Part 3: The Massacre
Part 4: Secrets Behind The Stone
Part 5: Closure On The Notes
Part 6: The 5th Laboratory
Part 7: The Planeptune Prelude
Part 8: Meeting The Tuckers
Omake 1: Soup
Part 9: Lost Souls
Part 10: A Scarful Encounter
Part 11: Barry The Chooper
Omake 2: Later
Omake 3: Ricardo
Part 12: To The Next Chapter
Omake 4: The Death Of Alex Mustang
Part 14: A One Winged Encounter
Part 15: Inheriting The Buster
Part 16: The Legend Of The Sword
OC Face Reveal
Part 17: Kidnaping
Author's Note. Finally
Part 18: Greed
Part 19 Intro Preview
The Final Word

Part 13: The First Day in Leanbox

202 8 9
By XxFlame_HazexX

"I heard you went through quite the trouble in Planeptune last year."

"Please. Trouble is an understatement Vert."

"I know but it's the best I could describe it "

Green Heart was currently carrying Alex as both were on they way to Leanbox.

After spending a year in Planeptune due to the Scar news, once it died down, Alex was able to leave though Histoire had chosen his next location to be Leanbox. The Land Of Green Pastures. Home to the goddess, CPU Green Heart/Vert.

After Alex had lost his mother when he was 7, Vert easily became a new mother figure that Alex needed after the massacre.

From the way she treated and cared for him, Vert had practically become Alex's non-official foster mother.

"Hey, be honest with me. Though it's been a year, does what happened to you in Planeptune still haunt you?"

"Yeah, it does. I still kinda curse myself for not being able to save Nina or stopping Barry before her kidnapped Uni."

"Alex, those are things that you didn't know at the time. You couldn't control what happened. You always did put yourself down harshly. Please, don't do that anymore. We all go through hardships."

"Yeah. I know that."

"You'll get through this. I know you will."

Green Heart smiled and softly brushed Alex's hair with her hand as Alex lightly blushed before calming down.

"Thanks Vert. I really needed that."

"Anything for you Alex. We're all friends here." Said Green Heart.

Then, she suddenly grew a smirk as she ran her hands along Alex's body to feel it which gave Alex a massive blush.

"N-Now's not the time Vert! We're still in the air!"

"Aww~. Your no fun~." Pouted Green Heart as she immediately smirked and whispered into his ear.

"You owe me once we enter the Basilicom, but, I'll save that for later~." She said as Alex's blush increased even more as she simply giggled.

Soon, both landed in front of the Basilicom as Green Heart set Alex down before reverting.

"The Leanbox Basilicom. It's been a while since I've been here."

"Yep. Nearly 2 years." She said.

Both of them entered the Basilicom as Alex looked around, recognizing the time he used to spend here.

"Go on and prepare your guest first room Alex. I'll be in my room if you need anything."

"Right. Thanks Vert."

Vert nodded and left to her room as Alex went to go and set up his guest room.

A Few Hours Later

"Hm? Oh My dear Iffy what brings you here?"

"Just wanted to come by and stay here for a while."

"I see. Well, your usual guest room available as always."

IF smiled and nodded as she walked down the halls until she eventually made it to the door of her guest room.

As she entered, she noticed the lights were off and it was a little dusty.

"Seems as if Vert's forgotten to clean up." Said IF as she went to the bed as she took off her blue overcoat, boots, and socks.

Right when she was about to remove her top to leave her in her bra, she looked behind her and saw Alex sitting in the corner of the room on the chair, eating a sandwich.

Alex just gave her a wide eyed stare as bits of sandwich pieces fell out of his mouth.

IF's blush grew before she just screamed.

Soon, guards came in busting open the door pointing guns into the room. "Okay nobody move!

"H-Hey what the hell!?" Shouted Alex as he held his arms out in front of him for defense.

Soon, more guards came and caused a bigger commotion as all four argued to one another to put their guns down.

While this was happening, IF walked up to Alex.

"Alright Alex. You wanna tell me what's going on here?" Asked IF.

"Looks like a cautionary tale about guns." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Don't be a smartass! Tell me why your in my guest room."

"I-I just wanted a quiet place to eat my sandwich. That's all."

IF just face panned until the noises of the guards annoyed her.

"Get out of my room!" She shouted kicking out all the guards before looking back at Alex with a menacing face.

"N-No need to kick me out! I'm already done!" He shouted as he immediately ran out of the room as IF sighed before closing the door.

A Few Hours Later

"I'm very sorry my dear Iffy. It seems I had forgotten to tell Alex that you have a specific room. My apologies." Vert said as she bowed.

"No need Lady Vert. Though, why eat your sandwich in the room? Couldn't you have just eaten it in the kitchen, living room, or dining table?"

"I was already seated and eating. I didn't wanna move."

"Christ your lazy."

"I'm not lazy! I just didn't wanna move!"

"Fine."

Vert smiled as both reconciled as she clapped her hands.

"Now that you both have reconcile, how about us three go out for some fun?"

"Sure I'm in. What about you Alex?"

"As long as it passes time, I'm down."

Vert nodded as the trio took off.

Night Time

"That was a great meal. Thanks Vert."

"Yeah. Thanks Lady Vert."

"No problem you two. It's my pleasure. Hm?"

Vert turned around and noticed an empty Karaoke Machine as an idea came to her head as she had a smirk.

"Hey Alex?"

"What is it?"

"That Karaoke Machine is practically begging for someone to use it. Why don't you go?" Asked Vert as IF also got interested.

"Yeah she's right. I'm a little curious to know if you can sing or not."

"I-I can't sing! I have a terrible singing voice!" He said trying his best to avoid the situation, but, it feel on deaf ears.

"Come on Alex. You won't know unless your try."

"Come on Alex."

IF had a smug smirk while Vert just gave puppy eyes.

Alex, being the young 10 year old he was, gave into peer pressure.

"Fine fine! I'll do it!"

Both girls cheered quietly as Alex walked up to the podium where the machine stood as he looked for a song.

As he did, IF and Vert walked up to in front of the podium as the other diner guests took notice and walked to the stage.

Alex began to get nervous but soon calmed down.

He then finally picked a song as he cleared his throat.

Alex: I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning, I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you go there was never, never a honest word
And that was when I ruled the world

It was a wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become

Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh, who would ever want to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Calvary choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Calvary choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

As Alex finished, he took deep breathes.

At first, the crowd including IF and Vert silent before cheering for Alex as he smiles and immediately bowed.

That was until both Vert and IF started to chant for one more song.

Soon the crowd joined the two girls as they all chanted for Alex one last song.

He simply chuckled as he looked through the list as he selected another song and got ready to sing again.

Alex: She paints her fingers with a close precision
He starts to notice empty bottles of gin
And takes a moment to assess the sin
She's paid for

A lonely speaker in a conversation
Her words are swimming through his ears again
There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for

Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe

Whoa oh oh oh oh, Mona Lisa
You're guaranteed to run this town
Whoa oh oh oh oh, Mona Lisa
I'd pay to see you frown

He senses something, call it desperation
Another dollar, another day
And if she had the proper words to say
She would tell him
But she'd have nothing left to sell him

Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe

Whoa oh oh oh oh, Mona Lisa
You're guaranteed to run this town
Whoa oh oh oh oh, Mona Lisa
I'd pay to see you frown

Mona Lisa, yeah
Pleased to please you
Mona Lisa

Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe

Whoa oh oh oh oh, Mona Lisa
You're guaranteed to run this town
Whoa oh oh oh oh, Mona Lisa
I'd pay to see you frown

Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign
I want to believe

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for

As Alex finished again, he bowed as the crowd cheered.

As Alex looked up, he noticed Vert holding a camera as she snickered.

"My my Alex. You have such a lovely singing voice. I must send these Noire!"

"W-What!? Don't you dare!"

Vert immediately ran out as Alex chased after her.

Elsewhere

"So, the flame pipsqueak is in Leanbox after all?"

"Yep. I do hope you can take care of him and bring him to us." Said Lust who was on a video screen.

The man simp!y chuckled.

"No problem! That kid's got nothing on me!" Said the man as he appeared from the shadows.

HOMUNCULUS: GREED

Part 14: The First Day In Leanbox: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 74 33
Taking place three years after the events of Deity Hacker, Dorian Moon acquires an item that allows him to travel through time. This is his only chan...
341 15 1
Being reborn into another world is a strange notion, but not as strange as the world I've been reborn in, or it's people. Meeting her made it more th...
1K 78 40
Sometimes, all it takes is one key moment to turn one's life around. In the case of mercenary Alex Mustang, a chance encounter with an ancient book b...
2.9K 8 10
I am entering hyperdimension.But you know the unspoken rule of hyperdimension neptunia.There are no important male characters so yeah.This is gonna b...