My Brothers

By gracegxlee

Evanna, who just woke up from her suicide attempt caused by the continuous abuse and bullying she went throug... More

Here We Go Again!
Chapter 1: It's Hard To Trust Others
Chapter 2: The Truth Becomes Revealed
Chapter 3: Awkward Family Breakfast
Chapter 4: Welcome Back To Hell
Chapter 5: Jayden And Cathryn
Chapter 6: A Stupid Family Reunion
Chapter 7: I Actually Did It
Chapter 8: Valentine's Day
Chapter 9: I'm Okay
Chapter 10: My Old Friend's Back
Chapter 11: My Mom
Chapter 12: Binge Eating Episode
Chapter 13: School Test Results
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Getting Lost
Chapter 16: Party and Sneaking Out
Chapter 18: Broken, Broken, and Even More Broken
Chapter 19: The Chaotic Mess In My Life
Chapter 20: After School Accidents
Chapter 21: Swimming? For the Third Time...
Chapter 22: My Stupid Therapy Session
Chapter 23: April Fools Day
Chapter 24: Last Day Of School
Chapter 25: Hair Surpise
Chapter 26: First Day In School
Chapter 27: My First Friend
Chapter 28: Mia's Story
Chapter 29: Mia's Family, Alex's Date
Chapter 30: Another Friend, But It's A Guy
Chapter 31: Why Do I Have That Drawing?
Chapter 32: Lies And Trouble
Chapter 33: Getting Caught
Chapter 34: Taking Our First Test
Chapter 35: Misunderstandings
Chapter 36: The Whole Squad Back Together. And Split Up Again
Chapter 37: Graduation
Chapter 38: Separated
Chapter 39: Andrew's Gone
Chapter 40: The Truth Part 1
Chapter 41: The Truth Part 2
Chapter 42: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 43: Times Square Part 1
Chapter 44: Times Square Part 2
Chapter 45: NYC Accidents
Chapter 46: Fighting With Andrew
Chapter 47: Family Argument
Chapter 48: Brandon Throws A Party
Chapter 49: Trust Broken Twice Along With A Broken Heart
Chapter 50: Something's Wrong
Chapter 51: The Bridge
Chapter 52: Two Decisions
Chapter 53: The Big Fight
Chapter 54: Playing In Rain
Chapter 55: Are They A Stalker?
Chapter 56: Going Back To The Accident
Chapter 57: Homecoming Proposal
Chapter 58: Drama With Andrew
Chapter 59: Family Struggles
Chapter 60: Homecoming Night
Chapter 61: Mia's Goodbye
please read :)
Chapter 62: Finally Back.
Chapter 63: Jayden's Girlfriend
Chapter 64: Alex's Wallet
Chapter 65: Three Against Six
Chapter 66: Bottling It Up

Chapter 17: Sibling Arguments

37.3K 1.1K 596
By gracegxlee

E V A N N A

Ethan glared at both of us and I actually got really scared..?

"Do you know what fucking time it is?" He yelled, making me flinch and look down. "It's 1PM! Where the hell were you two?"

"At the park..." Jayden trailed off.

"Do you know how worried I was? I almost called the fucking police because when I came home, I couldn't fucking find you guys!"

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"I called you so many times and none of you answered. Do you know how much that fucking scares me? Walking in to find my siblings gone?"

I felt really bad for sneaking out. I shouldn't have done it. I didn't think we would fall asleep there...

Ethan took a deep breath, sighing heavily. "Both of you, go upstairs. Now."

I went upstairs to my room, trying to calm myself down. My heart was still racing and damn, I forgot how scary Ethan was when he was mad.

Jayden came inside, nervously smiling. "Well, we're screwed."

I laid down, covering my eyes with my arm. "Ugh, why did we sneak out?"

"It was fun. Admit it."

I rolled over on my stomach, grabbing my phone off the pillow. "It was..."

He sighed, sitting next to me. "I feel bad for Ethan... we probably stressed him out a lot..."

I closed my eyes, worried about everything.

E T H A N

I came home around 11:30 in the morning. It was a mess. There were some people still passed out in our house, and I've seen them before in school.

I shook them awake and told them to go, because I was already in a bad mood from all the work I had, and I didn't want to have guests over right now.

Drinks were everywhere, alcohol bottles were everywhere, trash was everywhere, and I sighed.

But I did chuckle to myself a little bit because I've thrown parties like this before. This was probably the second biggest parties we've thrown out of a hundred. In senior year, I threw the biggest party in our house with over 300? people? I don't remember the exact number, but it was huge.

And I think the twins invited at least 200 people or more. They were twins, so I expected them to have a lot of people coming.

The third one was Brandon's, but only because Brandon doesn't like hosting parties because it took too much effort.

Speaking of Brandon, he came downstairs, groaning and rubbing his head. "Fuck, I have the biggest hangover..."

"You shouldn't have drank so much," I shook my head.

"Whatever," he muttered. "Where's Aspirin or anything? I just wanna get rid of this..."

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

He plopped done on the seat, swallowing the pill with his water. "Alex is still in bed, he's hungover, I think. Andrew's awake, Daniel's passed out."

"Where's Evanna and Jayden?"

"Don't ask me."

I rolled my eyes as I walked upstairs. I opened Evanna's door but no one was there. I went to Jayden's room but no one was there either.

"Evanna? Jayden?" I called out, searching their rooms one more time. I went to Daniel's room, but he on his bed, sleeping. I went to Andrew and Alex's room.

"Do you know where Evanna and Jayden is?" I asked them.

Alex groaned, "I drank too much..."

Andrew stared at his twin brother. "I told you not to drink."

"Sorry, dad."

I sighed, walking out of my room.

"Wait!" Andrew called out. "What did you say about Evanna and Jayden?"

"They're not in their rooms. I don't know where they are."

Andrew frowned, getting up. He walked out of the room and started searching for them.

Where on earth are they?

We spent 30 minutes looking for them in the house. When I knew they weren't here, I got so scared, my heart practically dropped.

Brandon and Alex tried their best to look for them despite their hangover, and so did Daniel.

Andrew and I started going outside to look for them. I called and yelled out their names a hundred times, at least, but I still couldn't find them.

I've called both of them probably 100 times, and I was close to calling the police. I searched frantically, scared that something might have happened to them. What if they were kidnapped? What if something actually happened?

I've ran to at least 10 different stores in under 15 minutes, asking if they saw two kids here. No one saw them.

I called Brandon, breathing heavily. "They're... not... here... can't... find... them..."

"We'll search outside too," Brandon replied, hopefully feeling better.

By now, all of us were out of the house, trying to look for our two youngest siblings. When did they leave? Where did they go?

I ran back home, checking if they came back. And then I heard the door open.

I whipped around and saw Evanna and Jayden, coming in together, at 1 PM.

And then I blew up a little, because I was so worried about them. They were at the park this whole time. They didn't even tell any of us. They just left.

I thought I was going to die from the frustration and worry that was building inside of me. I told them to go upstairs while I cleaned my mind.

I grabbed my phone and called Brandon.

"Did you find them?" He asked immediately.

"They came home," I sighed.

He heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I'll tell the rest."

After calming down for a bit, I went to Evanna's room. Evanna sat up, staring at me with guilty eyes. Jayden awkwardly leaned back in his chair.

"Explain," I demanded.

"Well... we were bored... because of the party..." Jayden started slowly. "So we thought... we should sneak out..."

And my eyes widened as I stared at them in disbelief. "You two snuck out? In the middle of midnight? Are you f— guys kidding me? Something could've happened! You guys could've been in danger!"

"I'm sorry..." Evanna muttered. "I didn't know... I didn't think we'd be out for so long..."

"It's not her fault," Jayden defended. "I was the one who told her that we should sneak out. I convinced her to come."

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" I asked. "Why did you guys even sneak out? Do you know how dangerous that is?"

"My phone dropped... as I snuck out..." Jayden said. "Sorry."

"Are you... really mad?" Evanna asked timidly.

I softened a little. "A little... I was worried about you guys. You can't do that anymore, okay? I thought I lost you guys..."

"It won't happen again," Jayden promised.

I sighed. I nodded and went back downstairs, where my brothers finally came.

"Upstairs," I told them. "After, all of you are cleaning up this mess, got it?"

They nodded and went up.

I sat down on a chair, exhausted. I hadn't slept in two days because of work, and I couldn't even think straight.

Today was a bad start.

E V A N N A

"I'm not feeling good," I lied. "My head hurts, my stomach hurts, I can't eat."

After I ate ice cream the other day, I got extremely upset and felt guilty. It made me want to lose more weight.

Jayden stared at me. "Evvy... are you just saying that?"

I looked down at my sandwich. "I really feel sick..."

Thank the gods Dylan wasn't here today. He would've told Jayden.

"If you won't eat, I won't eat either," he said.

My heart dropped. "No, you have to eat. You have to eat at least some—"

He looked at me with sad eyes as I stopped, realizing how much of a hypocrite I was.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"For what? You didn't do anything," he said, taking a bite of his lunch. "Although you have to promise you'll eat when we get home."

"Because you have to eat, and starving yourself isn't healthy," he continued. "And you're beautiful and perfect in my eyes, and I don't know what I did to deserve you. You're just so amazing, and I can't—"

A small smile formed on my face, even though I didn't believe it. "Thanks, JJ."

"Here," Jayden said, giving me a small pack of chocolates. "Eat. These are your favorite, aren't they?"

"I told you my stomach hurts—"

"Evvy," He said. "You're lying to me. I care about you. I don't want you doing this to yourself."

"What am I doing to myself?" I asked. "I'm not doing anything."

"We promised," Jayden said. "We won't hurt ourselves."

"I'm not hurting myself," I told him matter-of-factly."

"Yes you are."

"I'm perfectly fine."

"You don't even believe you're fine. You're just saying that. Evvy, I know you. You have to eat, please."

I shook my head. "I don't want to. I told you I don't feel good."

"Was the last thing you ate the ice cream? You lunch and dinner the next day. You didn't eat breakfast today, and now you're not eating lunch."

"I don't understand what the problem is."

He stared at me. "Yes, Yes you do. You know what you're doing is wrong."

"Just leave me alone, I'm perfectly fine. I don't need anyone to force feed me. I don't need anyone to look out for me 24/7, Jayden."

"You're not Fine. You keep saying you are, but you're not. You're not eating, and it makes me worried. Because I care, and I love you. You're literally my twin sister."

"Whatever," I sighed. "I told you my stomach hurts. I can't eat."

"When you go home, you won't eat either. You're going to lie and not eat."

The bell rang, signaling lunch was over. I got up, throwing my food away. I walked away but Jayden grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"We're not doing this again," Jayden said quietly.

"I agree," I replied, pulling my arm away. I started walking away again, but Jayden grabbed my arm.

"You can't just throw out your food. You have to eat."

"No I don't. I already ate."

"When?"

I ignored his question. "Let Go of me. I have to get to class."

"Evvy, you promised. You said you wouldn't hurt yourself. You can't keep starving yourself."

"Well, watch me."

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Stop it, Jayden!" I blurted. "I don't need you. I don't need anyone. I'm fine on my own. I'm going to do whatever I want, and you have to stop and leave me alone. You don't care. No one cares."

"Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief. "You're starving yourself. You're my sister. I don't want you—"

I walked away, not being able to listen to his voice anymore because I thought I would break down immediately. This time, Jayden didn't try and pull me back. He let me go.

Instead of going to class, I went to the bathroom and broke down.

I regretted the words I said, but I meant it a little. I couldn't bring myself to talk to Jayden, or look at him, or go near him.

For the rest of the school, he didn't talk to me. I didn't talk to him.

This was the first argument we've had in a long time.

————

"How was school?" Ethan asked us.

"Fine," I muttered.

"Jayden?" He asked.

"It was fine."

Ethan started driving, frowning. "Did something happen to you two? Did you guys fight or—"

"No," I snapped. "Nothing happened."

"Yeah, nothing happened," Jayden mocked, scoffing. "Because nothing means finding out she was freaking starving herself for days."

I whipped my head to him, my mouth hung open. "Jayden."

He looked away, irritated. "Then she continues to tell me I don't care about her.

I scoffed too, glaring at him. "You think I'm lying when I say I'm fine."

"Because you are."

"How do you know?"

"I know you enough to know when you're lying to me."

"Okayyy..." Ethan trailed off. "We'll talk later when we get home."

I sighed, slumping in my seat.

I was mad at Jayden.

He was mad at me.

Whatever, I didn't care anyways.

***
Hi~

It's Grace<3

As promised, here's the Tuesday chapter! I'm sorry it's not long, but I tried making it as long as I could for an early update!

I'll upload a long chapter on Friday! 💖

For those of you who didn't see the convo, I'm actually 13 years old, haha. Some of you guessed it right :)

insta: g.graceleee
(For fun~)

I was reluctant to tell my actual age because I thought there would be some hate because I'm so young... but thanks to everyone who still supports me! I love you all~~

<3
Vote
Comment
Share
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 0 12
PLEASE DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED BY SELF HARM!!!!!!!!! This is a story about two girls named SKi, who was 18 and Tarence, who was 13...
228 80 23
Growing up in a toxic environment, sixteen-year-old Jay Foster has always had psychological problems, coupled with a quick temper. But one night some...
2K 329 37
Fresh into her last semester of high school, Len is looking forward to three things: spending time with her recent close-friend-turned-girlfriend, co...
122K 2.5K 42
Book One :) ~ OMG ITS #1 IN #STOPBULLYING ~ 《Editing starting now! 6/20/19》 ~ Alyssa gets bullied everyday by their own brother and his friends. Her...