I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 8

4.4K 214 6
By MalditadiAsh

Jin's Pov

.I groan as I felt the rays of the sun show in my face. I turn around and attempt to cover my face with a pillow so that I could fell asleep. As I was falling asleep my alarm clock ring.

"Yeah, Yeah! I'm awake now Shut Up Chicken!" I yelled as I shut my Alarm clock. I Lazily kick the bed shit away and walk towards My Window very lazily. I Open the curtains and the sun light makes me more awake. I smile and open the window.

Fresh air immediately met me, and The beautiful ocean Had caught my eyes.

3rd Person's pov

"Aw... Its more beautiful everyday." Jin said and smile as he look at the view of his window. The vast Ocean, with the sun making it sparkle. Jin is captivated with the scene everyday.

He look down to the shore and some rocks but he notice something.... A white something... No it was a leg of someone.

Jin's eyes widen as he realize it was a Human being.

He immediately run outside of his house and run towards the shore, to a place where he saw that body.

When He got there he gaps and surprise that he did see a body, not just an ordinary Body but a Boy. More like a teenage.

"Oh My god!" Jin said and immediately run towards the boy. He set the boy's head and to examine the boy but he was shock when he saw the boy look younger.

The boy was naked and worst have some gashes. But Jin can't help to see that this poor Boy is cute and innocent.

So Jin did Brought the veey lighted Boy towards his home and lay him down on the bed. Jin look at the boy fragile body and see it was full of Injuries. Not a deep one but still an injury so Jin did a first aid towards the boy before putting on clothes to him and let him rest.

Jin look at his window towards the sea. "I wonder where did came from?" Jin said .

Jin sigh and walk towards the kitchen to prepare something towards the young boy in his room.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook met up with an Unfamiliar sight. Everything was unfamiliar but he was so warmth and comfortable with it, specially the blanket that covers him. He remove the Blanket and saw that he was clothed and have two legs. He Look at it shock.

"I-I... I have a Legs!" Jungkook thought as he touch his legs.

"Oh My!" Jungkook thought as he panic a bit

"Calm down Jungkook, Calm Down, Your be ok... You'll be ok..." Jungkook said to himself.

"How about we test you?" Jungkook said to his Legs and move them to the edge of the bed. He breath in and out until he manage to stand but fall down with a crash.

Jin heard a Crash and immediately run towards the room and saw the poor boy was on the floor.

Jin got worried and help the boy. "You ok?" Jin ask as he help the boy.

Jungkook was confuse a bit and look at this person he doesn't know. He also said something to Jungkook that he didn't understand. For Jungkook, the only way that a mermaid to understand what something is, is to touch there Hands.

Jungkook Touch the hand of Jin and immediately a spark of electricity hit Jungkook and he did Understand what Jin said as Jin was helping him standing up.

"Ye-yeah... I-... I'm fine.." Jungkook said but stumble again.

"Can't stand?" Jin ask.

Jungkook look down and shook his head. Jin sigh and make Jungkook sat down on the bed.

"Stay here." Jin said.

Jungkook nod. Jungkook observed Jin as he walk towards the kitchen. He Observe how legs Should suppose to work which Jungkook try to stand up again once more but fall from his butt.

Jungkook sigh. "Being Human is harder than I thought..." Jungkook said.

Then Jin came back holding a tray of Food. Jin set it in the table beside Jungkook and Jin sat down beside him.

"I'd prepare this dish for you. You must be hungry." Jin said and pointed the dish.

Jungkook observed the food which was unknown to him. He look at it confusely and back to Jin. "Ahm... How this thing work?" Jungkook ask.

Jin chuckle as Jungkook ask him so Cutely. But he was wondering why Jungkook doesn't know how to eat? Probably...

"I'll teach you." Jin said and teach Jungkook how to use the spoon and Feed Jungkook who shows his bunny smile in happiness.

"Its Heaven!" Jungkook said happily.

Jin chuckle. "Your so adorable... Whats Your name?" Jin ask.

"Jeon Jungkook, You?"

"Kim Seok Jin, But I guess you can call me Jin Hyung since you look younger." Jin said and smile.

"Ok Hyung!" Jungkook said.

Jin teaches Jungkook about how to eat before Jin leave Jungkook and walk back to the kitchen. Then he went back to Jungkook who was trying to stand up but failed again.

Jin guided Jungkook. "Do you feel pain in your legs or anything?" Jin ask.

Jungkook look down and fidget. "Not really.." He was nervous of telling this person that he never had legs before more like a tail. If He told this human infront of him about who he was, would it be ok?

.

.

.

"Ok then, Can you tell me atleast what happened to you? What do you remember? Your family must really miss you much if they find out that your missing." Jin said and look at Jungkook sincerely.

"Yo-You will giv-give me back to my family?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, Your family is more important than everything else. It was what made you, you." Jin said and smile at Jungkook.

Jungkook look down. "Do you love your family?"

Jin smile sadly and look beyond. "Yeah, If there is a power that I can bring them Back I would. Mom, and My dad... ,"

"Can I ask Where they are?"

"They died in a car accident." Jin said.

Jungkook held Jin's cheek veey gently. Jin felt those cool yet soft hands in His cheek. He look at Jungkook who was looking at him worriedly.

"I'm sorry to hear that hyung." Jungkook said.

"Its ok Jungkook right?" Jin said.

Jungkook nod.

"Come on, Let me help you walk. We should go to the police station so that they could help you find you family." Jin said and pat Jungkook's soft hair.

Jungkook smile feeling Jin's warm hands on his head. "Hyung, whats a police station?" Jungkook ask.

Jin explains it and Jungkook was shock a bit. He doesn't want many people would find out about him. Mermans and humans is forbidden to met each other so Jungkook meeting Jin is enough. Not to met up with many. He was also worried that if Those police will manage to find out about his family who knows what may happened so Jungkook needs to do one thing.

"Hyung! Pls don't take me to the police." Jungkook plead.

Jin pouted. Jungkook was too cute too resist.

"Why Though Jungkook?" Jin said.

"Because I cant't... I can't let anyone else knows me!! One Human is enough to know me, not many..." Jungkook said and look down.

Jin look at Jungkook cofuse. "huh? I really don't understand you." Jin said.

Jungkook think again for another reason. He look at the window of Jin that it was already sun set and the ocean was beautiful. The ocean itself is calling Jungkook because its beauty.

Jungkook Point the ocean happily. "Can You carry me to the Ocean Jin-hyung? Plsss...~~" He said pleading.

Jin regret meeting this kid. He might not say a 'No'towards this very very cute kid. This Kid is killing him with adorableness.

Jin smile and nod. "Ok." Jin said and carry Jungkook Bridal style since Jungkook was really lite.

"Your lite Jungkook, did you even eat?" Jin ask.

"Ah... Well The food in our home was just the same over and over again so I got bored  and eat often. But Your Food Was amazing! I'm sure Can't get bored with that!" Jungkook proclaim Happily.

"Oh? Is that it. What a boring life." Jin commented as he find it boring to eat the same food everyday.

"Yeah, My life is boring." Jungkook said and look down.

Jin felt guilty making Jungkook sad. He then suddenly felt the Sea in his feet. Jin smile "Were here." Jin said.

"You could put me down on the water Jin-hyung." Jungkook said.

Jin confuse but nod Happily. He place Jungkook on the water and jungkook happily smile and crawl towards the Deep portion.

"Wait! Jungkook don't go deeper! It may be dangerous!" Jin yelled but Jungkook didn't listen. Once Jungkook was in the deeper water his Legs started to change back to a Blue beautiful sparkle tail.

Jungkook smile as he saw his Tail once more and Jungkook wave at Jin.

"Jin-Hyung! Meet me at The rock!" Jungkook said and pointed a portion of the rock.

Jin look at the rock and was confuse but he comply. He was great that the rock wasn't that slippery if it is then he might die because he doesn't know how to swim.The rocks are position on a deep Water. Not that seep but for Jin its already deep.

He went to the edge where He saw Jungkook's half body was out of the water.

Jin sat down on the edge of the rock.

"You didn't told me you want to swim." Jin said and pat Jungkook.

"I want to show you something, Pls don't freak out." Jungkook said and look down.

Jin was confuse.

"What is it Jungkook?" Jin ask.

"Promise you won't freak out?" Jungkook ask.

"I promise." Jin said.

And that moment Jin was shock what he saw. He can't even believe what he saw.

But one thing he knows, he believe that miracles exist in this world.

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 376 26
{-แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…-} {แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข} [๊œฑสœแดส€แด› ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
70.7K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
6.4K 601 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
273K 11.8K 63
๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...