I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 7

4.3K 184 5
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Jin was happy just came home from an exhausted day. But in the end he was feeling happy because his crush was there for him. He remember the day very much.

Flashback

Jin just sigh as he was done cleaning the Cafe. He was fixing  hiself and ready to close the shop but he heard a car horn that shock him.

"Holy Jesus Christ!" Jin said as he look behind him and saw A Beautiful Open room gray Car. He saw the driver who was smiling at him lovingly.

Jin smile too. "Oh Namjoon Your here." Jin said and smile.

"Hi Hyung." He said and wave at Jin. He existed his car and went beside Jin. Jin smile.

"Hey What are you doing here?" Jin ask.

"Oh, I just Want to well... Maybe ask You to.. Well.... Hang Out?, Well if your free anyway." Namjoon said as he look at the ground a bit embarrassed.

Jin smile. "Ok, I'll just lock the cafe and then I'll be free." Jin said and smile at Namjoon who smile back showing his famous Dimples.

"Ok Hyung." Namjoon said.

Jin turn around and lock The Cafe and he keep the key inside of his bag and turn to look at Namjoon. He smile.

"Come on Jin Hyung, I want to take you some where." Namjoon said and smile.

"Sure Namjoon." Jin said and smile at Namjoon.

Namjoon Led Jin towards the passenger sit next to him as he went towards the driver sit and drove away.

He took Jin in an aquarium.

"Woah, Namjoon, this Is so great." Jin said as he look through the glass happily.

"For someone Who is older than me, you sure act like a child." Namjoon commented and chuckle.

Jin Pouted and Hit Namjoon playfully. "Yah! You shouldn't say that to your Hyung!" Jin said.

Namjoon smile a bit and chuckle. "Your really cute Hyung." Namjoon said.

Jin roll his eyes. "I am Never cute. I'm Wor-"

"World Wide handsome, I know I know you were you don't need to tell me." Namjoon said and smile as he held Jin's hand.

Jin blush but smile at Namjoon. "Good You know. Come on lets see some more!" Jin said happily.

Namjoon is fine anywhere he goes as long as he was holding Jin's hand.

Jin then jump as he saw a massiver great tiger shark swimming in the aquarium. He was shock a bit so he stumble back. He trip and almost fell to ground until Namjoon catches him.

But Namjoon ended up laying on top of Jin, but his arms are wrap around Jin's body.

The two look at each other eyes and slowly drowning. Their Eyes wasn't an normal eyes anymore. They were the universe, the galaxy that shine too many stars. The spark was unbelievable and it was beautiful.

Jin snap out first as he realize there position. He blush but look at Namjoon.

"He.. Hey? Namjoon?" Jin called.

Namjoon widen his eyes as he realize his position. He then slowly get off and Let Jin stand up. Good Thing no one was there to see them. Namjoon blush so thus Jin.

"I'm sorry Hyung." Namjoon said sheepishly.

"I- Its Ok." Jin said sheepishly too.

Both are blushing.

"ahm... Hyung?" Namjoon ask.

"Yes Namjoo- Oh Look Namjoon Its beautiful Sea Turtle!" Jin said as he spoted a sea turtle behind namjoon.

Jin look at the sea turtle in amazed. "Woah... " Jin said.

Namjoon sigh but smile as he saw Jin's reaction.

After that tour Jin went out so thus Namjoon. "Aw... Jin Hyung.. Did you enjoy today?" Namjoon ask.

"Ofcourse Namjoon That was great. Hope we could do that again sometimes." Jin said and smile.

"Ofcourse if you have time." Namjoon said as he knows Jin always busy about collage and A part time worker.

"Yeah If I had time. Thank You for today Namjoon." Jin said and smile.

"Anything for you Hyung." Namjoon said and smile.

"Well I guess I need to go home. I have an early duty tomorrow  I guess." Jin said and sigh.

,"Its ok Jin-Hyung, I'll give you a ride home." Namjoon said.

"You always do Namjoon. " Jin said and smile.

Namjoon smile back. "Anything for you I will do it." Namjoon said and wink as he guide Jin towards his car.

Jin blush at The words of Namjoon. But he isn't still believing that Namjoon does like him. He knows he Love Namjoon but Namjoon maybe saw him just a friend. Nothing else.

Flashback Ends

Though Jin loves namjoon he still can't tell him because he would destroy their friendship. He prepare of remaining being friends rather than confessing that can lead their Frienship into an end.

Jin smile went to a disappointed sigh.

"I guess me and joonie would be just friends." Jin said and walk inside of his apartment. He put his bag away, and went to his room to remove his sacks. He walk towards the window and open it as he saw that the clouds are very heavy.

"Seems like a strong rain." Jin said and with that he scream when he heard the thunder strike.

"Ah! Holy Christ Thats Scary." Jin said and shiver. He then close his window, the curtains and make sure that the thunder light and sound won't be coming to him.

,"Ah~ How I wish I have someone here with me." Jin said and sigh.

Little did he know his wish soon came true..

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 375 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
188K 10.5K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
219K 10.2K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
60.1K 2.9K 43
Inspired by Mako Mermaids, In the Eyes of the Mermaid by @sisisummers, and The Tail of Taekook by @hooverssweaterpaws. Also, I don't own the fan art...