I'm Different and thats norma...

بواسطة MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 5

4.5K 193 17
بواسطة MalditadiAsh

Jungkook's Pov

I took this Chance to wait in the place where Jackson Hyung said. But as I got there I saw there Jungyeon Hyung who was Holding a sphere and ready to battle.

"Hello Hyung" I greeted him and bow he was startled.

"No wonder Why Yugeum and Youngjae said they are gonna die of heart attack because of you, You really do gave heart attacks." He said as he sigh in relief.

"I'm sorry for that." I said as I bow my head.

"Tsk, Fine. Come on little prince,. I know your dying to go to the surfaced." He said as he swam.

"Ok." I said and follow him excitedly but my face still stoic.

We swam and swam until we found the surface and breath the fresh air. It was always warm and nice as the Sun was shinning. But I can see dark clouds approaching too near within us.

"So? Hyung what are we gonna collect?" I ask Him.

"Land smooth White stones." He said and swamp closely towards the shore. I follow him and I saw him went crawling near the beach area and pick up a white beautiful stone that was amazing. He showed it to me.

"This is what we collect. They only exist in the shores or beach area not under deep Oceans so we need to collect and bring them to our kingdom for Accesories. " Jungyeon said as he started to collect those stones.

"Yeah, They actually pretty. Its ok if I can Keep some?" I ask him.

"Ofcourse your the prince anyway you can do whatever you want." He said.

"Your a prince too Hyung." I said and smile but

I look down and sigh. " not Anything." I murmur.

"Why?" He ask but then smirk. " let me guess You wanted not to be the King Right?" Jungyeon said.

My eyes widen but Nod along the way. "I just wish that I wasn't born being a prince so I didn't have any duty. That way I am free to go here in the surface whenever I like." I said and sat down on the beach area.

"You know, This Island is not the Island you know heck its not even an Island look." Jungyeon pointed At my background and saw some structure behind my back and more like.... A connecting something. Then something pass by within those connecting something.

"Your wondering what is it right?" Jungyeon ask. I nod.

"Its a bridge or a road where Humans Travelling Car pass By from one and another." He said and started to explained the purpose of the bridge.

"Whats a Car?" I ask.

Jungyeon hyung explained to me detailed by Detailed. Apperently Cars are like ships in Land. Travelling from one place to another and its uses Transfortations.

"How'd you know about this?" I ask him.

"I have a Human Friend. But its a Secret. Since I know your a quiet person You won't really tell this to anyone right?" He said, My eyes widen.

"Really? Wow, Thats amazing I wish I could have friends with a Human too." I said and look at Jungyeon with envious eyes.

"Yeah, But you know the rules of our kingdom." Jungyeon said.

I look down sadly. "Yeah..."

"Here Drink this. Its a human beverage that My human friend gave me. I'm pretty full so take it." Jungyeon said as he gave me a bottle of Pink Liquid.

"Are You sure its safe for us to drink this?" I ask as I examine what he gave me.

"Yes, I already drink it a Couple of times so its 100 % fine." He said and giving me a rare smile of his.

"Ok." I said as I opened it and started to drink it. Its actually good, Its sweet and tasty.

"Wow, Its sweet and tasty. Its delicious." I said and smile.

"Yeah It is. " he said.

"Can You Uhm.. Maybe introduce me to your human friend. I have a lot of questions actually." I said as I really wanted to meet a Human so Badly.

"Sure. " Jungyeon said. "But maybe next time look the storm is here. We should head back." He said as he swam towards the Deep ocean forgetting the stone. I on the other hand still have the bottle and the stone for my collections. But as Soon as I swam towards Jungyeon I started to feel dizzyness and pain in my heart. I clunch my heart dropping my collections of stones and the bottle and feel numb in my body. I was going to fall when Haizaki catches me.

"Prince Jungkook! Prince Jungkook! Wake up, Prince Jungkook!?" He said panickly and shook me.

Thats the last thing I remember before I had black out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

220K 10.2K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
6.4K 601 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
89.1K 3.8K 63
taehyung is locked in a dirty swimming pool in the basement of a mafia's hiding place. jeongguk happens to run this mafia, even though he just actual...
4.5K 386 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...