I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 1

8.5K 291 63
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

When I was 8 My father and mother had done a party at a Large luxury Ship that our family own. Its a celebration for the success of our company. At That day too was I said to my Parents that I dislike party specially if it's involved socializing with adults. But my father force me to attend and almost introduces me to everyone.

I got annoyed so I went towards the edge of the ship and look at the sky that is dark and the wind is strong so thus the waves. "The storm is coming." I said as I see the storm.

Our ship is designed to go through the strongest storm that there had. Its actually cause a lot of money to do this kind of Ship. But money in my family is no Problem, Sometimes they just waste it in nonsense things.

Anywho, The ship is designed to carry out storm, But it isn't bomb proof where I heard and explosion and saw the back of the ship where the engine is loacated did explode.Then Fire started to engulfed the Back of the ship.

In that Ship there are 3 helicopters stand by incase this happens but those helicopters are for royal family only. The rest will take the emergency boats. So I try to run towards the helicopters since I'm close but I remember my family. Yes my father is strict and my Mother is nice so therfore I needed to find them.

But as I went inside many are strarted to panic. I sigh, Why can't people just calm down first and think the situation that they are in?

I run towRds our room and found some mens with black are stealing valuable stuff. I rolled my eyes,

How can you still something when your already in danger?

Then I ran towards the side of the ship when I notice the storm already started to pour down.

"Ah, You must be the Son of that Bastard right?" A man said behind me running.

I turn around and saw he pushed me towards the sea. I saw that man smirk at me and mouthed the Word.

Goodbye.

As I fell in the sea, Ofcourse I know how to swim but the problem is the current is too strong for me and something is pulling me down. I think its the large wave that keep drowning me. No matter what I stuggle I can't. So I called for helped but stop because I find it useless.

So I let myself Drown in the ocean since I really didn't find Life as good after all.

As I keep Drowning I someone with Blue beautiful eyes and a Sky Blue boy reach out for me and that was it. I feel the warmness of his hands  , itwas a Nice feeling before I black out.

When I open my eyes, I was inside of a Rocky structures like cave laying one of the rocks. I sat down and examine my surroundings, I'm near the shores.

At First I thought that the ocean wash me here, But when I remember that Boy I quickly Look around but the Island seems empty and it seems no one is here. I start to move but stop when I felt something in my hand.

I look at it and its an Amulet. A Shell shaped Blue amulet. It was beautiful, Maybe it belongs to the boy who save me. So I quickly went to the shore as my Feet touches the soft sand.

But I heard and helicopters sound and saw that an helicopter is about to land on the island.

Once it landed it revealed my worried mother. I hide the amulet in my pocket and never mention my experience to them.

"RRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG"

Taehyung's alarm clock had ring suddenly so loud. Taehyung groan and got his Alarm clock as he throw it away. He was lazily to get up so once the alarm clock shattered (its already his 17th alarm clock) he slowly close his eyes and wanted to sleep. But His Consciousness doesn't want to drift away so he Groan and sat up as he glared at the alarm clock.

"Stupid Fucking alarm Clock! Fuck You!" Taehyung cursed as he frustratedly got up and went to the bathroom and fix hisself. But as he did he was met up with someone.

"HYUNG! LOCK THE DOOR!!" Taehyung yelled as he saw his Older brother half naked.With a Towel on his waist.

He was widely awake when he saw that.

Namjoon chuckle at his brother action."You could Knock First." Namjoon said.

"STUPId HYUNG!" Taehyung Yelled.

"YEAH YOUR RIGHT, YOUR STUPID TAEHYUNG!" Namjoon yelled back and Chuckled.

Taehyung groan in fustration.He then went to the kichen and get a breakfast which was just cereal and milk. "Ugh! I hate my morning." Taehyung said as he eat his cereal.

He finish his meals before he went to exit the kitchen to see Namjoon was already done fixing hisself. "You better hurry or you'll be late." Namjoon said and smirk as he walk towards the main door to exit.

Taehyung look at the time and he cursed. "Shit!" Taehyung said as he run towards the bathroom and hurry up fixing himself.

He was ok, Of being late if only not for the teacher who keep bragging, scolding and humilate him infront of his fans. His fans should not be feed up with negative comments because he needed to be perfect in anytime.

Thats why Kim Taehyung was known as the

Hottest

Nicest

great

Smart

And mostly

Handsome

And Taehyung can't not be ruin by any of that reputation.

So He smile to himself. Fix hisself and as he look himself in the mirror that he was already ok.He then run away from his dorm towards the school since he was just a few Feet away.

Luck was in his side because As Taehyung Came in, the teacher too came in.

The teacher smirk. "Your almost late Mr.Kim." The teacher said and Taehyung scoff and when inside as he went to his sit.

"You look like shit!" Hobi said, his sit mate.

"Shut Up hyung." Taehyung said and glare at Him.

"Don't belive him Taehyung Oppa~" A girl said that was infront of him.

"Yes, You still look Hot~" The girl said and smirk.

Taehyung smirk at those sluts. Well Taehyung is also known as a playboy playing with every girl in the campus.

Those girls giggle at Taehyung.

"Yah! Stop being a Playboy Fuck it!" Hoseok said as he elbow tae.

"Its a boys life Hyung, Its a boys life..." Taehyung explains.

Hoseok roll his eyes and scoff. The teacher came in and the class started.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When Lunch came Taehyung was eating with someone again. Another date.

Not far some group of boys look at Taehyung.

"Hyung, can you discipline your Younger brother?" Hoseok said.

"Me? Nah~ I can't because he is one brat. He Just gonna yelled again. I don't want to fight." Namjoon said and sigh.

"Tae is gonna be acting so Spoiled,"Jimin said.

"Yeah! How about you go for it. Go and hit that brat!!" Yoongi suggested.

"Only if I could Hyung. I already confess to him (sigh) he rejected me." Hoseok said and look down.

"aw... Stupid Taehyung!" Yoongi cursed.

"I hope someone would change this brat." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, we hope for the best. By the way Hyung, How's the guy your flirting with?" Jimin ask and smile.

Namjoon look down and smile a bit. "His ok, his nice actually. I still didn't ask him nor confess to him. But we hang out here and there." Namjoon said and gave sweet smile.

"Ah~ Really love can change someone." Jimin said.

"How I wish I could Change the one I love." Hoseok said.

"Try harder Hyung! I know you could change Tae." Jimin said giving confidence.

"Yeah, Try harder Horse!" Yoongi said.

"Shut Up Hyung!" Hoseok Glare.

_______________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.2K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
85.6K 6.1K 34
❝jungkook, don't fall in love with the mermaid.❞ in which jungkook does the complete opposite and falls in love with the mermaid held in captivity wh...
13.6K 959 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
70.7K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...